Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

On 10/5/2021 at 12:01 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Reverse psychology, if now 2k+ dont go,  wait until 10k+ then go? It will be quite a wishful thinking to wait until cases drop to 3 or 2 digit because that is not going to happen soon. Remember we need to live with covid and not hide away from covid. The moment we step out of house is already a risk,  even dont step out is also a risk with this stay home recovery program. 

Having siad that,  their weekend crowd have drop at least 60 to 70%, not sure about weekday though. 

I think most ppl worry more about exposing their privacy to government in case of potential cluster in sauna than the virus itself. The trace together really makes many think twice before entering sauna.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:34 AM, dragonfly_y said:

I think most ppl worry more about exposing their privacy to government in case of potential cluster in sauna than the virus itself. The trace together really makes many think twice before entering sauna.

Yes. many thoughts before entering sauna. But horniness always win over the worry of exposing privacy. 

On 10/7/2021 at 10:34 AM, dragonfly_y said:

I think most ppl worry more about exposing their privacy to government in case of potential cluster in sauna than the virus itself. The trace together really makes many think twice before entering 

do you think they have given up contact tracing except in certain places like hospitals and old folks home. Cos I know of some friends and relatives who kena COVID but was told just to quarantine at home, but their immediate families are allowed to go out. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weekend Hook

Back to topic…

Hook has been rather quiet these days. Was there yesterday (Sunday from 4 to 7pm), very quiet. Less than 20 guys. Same situation last month one of the sundays afternoon I was there.

Are saturdays better?

If I head down today, judging from the past few comments, there’d be little to no one on a weekday?

Also for sign ups do I have to go down directly or can I sign up via online?

It’ll be my first time if I do go today haha. Will people be interested in skinny twink in hook?

Guest Hotel alternative

I use Hook sometimes as an alternative to hotels for hookups from outside, means I arranged to meet my sex buddy inside Hook. The place is more spacious, has more available rooms, and less crowded than KeyBox on a weekend.

Guest Life goes on
On 10/25/2021 at 11:49 PM, fly360 said:

Those who have gone, really do the SafeEntry?

Yes of cos..

Pls be socially responsible. If wan to go, need be mentally prepared of the risks.

Even if u dun do safeentry, they have the member login to track who came on which day for contact tracing. If scared, then dun go.

To the cute guy who was changing near me as I was preparing to leave the place (maybe locker 34 or 36 or 37 idk lel) tonight at around 9+pm, u looked very shy and I think you were stealing glances at me. When I looked up to look at you a few times, u quickly looked away haha. Not sure if you were interested but hit me up if you are here :)

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

On 10/30/2021 at 10:46 PM, Thatwasawes said:

To the cute guy who was changing near me as I was preparing to leave the place (maybe locker 34 or 36 or 37 idk lel) tonight at around 9+pm, u looked very shy and I think you were stealing glances at me. When I looked up to look at you a few times, u quickly looked away haha. Not sure if you were interested but hit me up if you are here :)

Should have asked on the spot 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:50 PM, Sauna Newbie said:

Hook seems to be quiet these days, wonder what happened 

Eh hello. Quiet everywhere cause of Covid. Not just Hook. 

On 11/1/2021 at 12:51 AM, Zealouslogue said:

Eh hello. Quiet everywhere cause of Covid. Not just Hook. 

Kb is not quiet. Went hook last weekend. The crowd of approx 20 Guys is the same people when I went there half year ago. 
the two angmoh. The few muscular  prawn. The same few Malaysian twink. See also sian. dunno why they bother going too. The same old choosy few.

The chance u get fun with new hot guys in gym toilet or Mac is much higher.

Edited by clesonpoison

On 11/1/2021 at 9:17 PM, epulwest said:

Whats at the 3rd floor… nvm been up there

Ground floor - reception, gym, lockere, shower area, 2 toilets & a steamroom.

1st floor - open maze with big platform bed, approx 16 private rooms with lub dispensers & platform bed + 2 private rooms with mattresses on floor & lub dispensers, 2 toilets.

2nd floor - large open area with 2 doorless rooms (no lube dispensers), dining area with hot & cold drinks (from cordials) & 1 toilet.

3rd floor - accessible from the small spiral staircase is the rooftop void area, the last time I went up secretly, the floor was bare concrete not even screeded & did not have any landscaping.

• 2 weeks later...

Business Hours:
Sun-Thu: 12pm-11pm
Fri-Sat   : 12pm-1am
Eve of PH: 12pm-1am

Was checking out Hook's latest operating hours, didn't realise they have stopped operating overnight on weekend & eve of public holidays.

Hmmm I think due to Covid & the lack of nightlife + clubbing, younger guys nowadays tend to not stay out late or overnight. It is a wise move that they are closing early at 1am to cut costs. I guess unless you are superhorny & cannot find a host for hookup after midnight, the only place for consideration is the sauna. But do choose wisely hor, else you will end up going to one that is fairly deserted + most of its facilities (3rd floor?) closed in order to save costs.😭😭😭

Visited Hook yesterday, good to see some improvement being done to the rough surface pebble resin flooring at the shower area. It used to be rather painful & unbearable if you stand too long on it but now the problem has been solved by covering it with rubber mats. Another improvement is the heat intensity & the steam emission frequency of their steamroom and probably due to its smaller size, I find it more shiok than KB...lots of hanky panky inside as well haha.

Saw quite a few familiar faces from KB last night, crowd was definitely more diversified than before, saw more chubs & older guys than before, I guess lesser stairs to climb here bah 🤭.

Shortly upon entering the maze, I quickly established eye contacts with a tall & fair 优物极品, found out that he's a btm & off we went to the nearest cabin🤤.

***explicit part self censored***  due to constant trolling by Wtf aka discloseyourself, can only leave things to your imagination 😜.

Midway thru ... sniffing.. armpits ...natural male pheromone...surprise... flipped...his turn...i...flex ...tortured...btm....edged...3rd time....night is still young...end. 

I was really exhausted after and the pain was affecting my mood to cruise so I ended my night earlier than usual. Nevertheless it was a very satisfying trip, will look forward to my next visit.

On 11/17/2021 at 9:13 AM, Credge said:

First time going at Hook and less than 10 people in there. I regret getting the 3 passes package. The layout is just horrible, it's tiring to look for people on all 4 floors. It's the same layout as Cruise club before.

If you want bigger crowd go on Sat or Sun.

I was there on Mon as I was anticipating a bigger crowd due to KB's reno.

In fact I was on my phone for about 20mins under the shelter halfway between TMC & Hook and could see the people going in & out(around 5.30pm). I only decided on Hook when I saw around 4 to 5 of my type checking in & not one going into TMC.

Another useful tip is to use the explore location function on Grindr to find out who is inside first before going in. 

On 11/16/2021 at 1:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

Seems like Hook club is not so popular?

I thought it's the previous Cruise Club so should be better than Keybox in terms of guys.

Quality maybe there but quantity is missing due to covid,  less local and no imported meat, also people scare of contact tracing, difficult to explain if kena. 

On 11/17/2021 at 9:13 AM, Credge said:

First time going at Hook and less than 10 people in there. I regret getting the 3 passes package. The layout is just horrible, it's tiring to look for people on all 4 floors. It's the same layout as Cruise club before.

Sat seem to be slightly better after 5pm. Just use up the remaining pass, if current situations continue for a few more months,  I don't think hook can continue it's business with this kind of patronage. 

On 11/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, Healing Therapy said:

Quality maybe there but quantity is missing due to covid,  less local and no imported meat, also people scare of contact tracing, difficult to explain if kena. 

Sat seem to be slightly better after 5pm. Just use up the remaining pass, if current situations continue for a few more months,  I don't think hook can continue it's business with this kind of patronage. 

Imported meat? Think they are gradually coming back, I had fun with a young & fit Japanese guy last Sun at KB. Found out that he's here on business trip & 1st time visiting a gay sauna here but will be flying back this week. I told him he was lucky to make it just in time before KB's reno and recommended Hook as an alternative  🤥😅.  There were also 2 caucasians that I had never seen before, one of them is quite young with very fit V-shaped body. 

On 11/17/2021 at 1:24 PM, Guest Patron said:

Imported meat? Think they are gradually coming back, I had fun with a young & fit Japanese guy last Sun at KB. Found out that he's here on business trip & 1st time visiting a gay sauna here but will be flying back this week. I told him he was lucky to make it just in time before KB's reno and recommended Hook as an alternative  🤥😅.  There were also 2 caucasians that I had never seen before, one of them is quite young with very fit V-shaped body. 

We thank you your hospitality to entertain the Japanese visitor and we are sure he will bring back the good memories he had in a Singapore gay sauna.

😁😁😁, it was funny how I ended up being more Japanese than him when we were done. Usually after sex, I will just dispose the condom into the bin & leave the rest for the staff to clean up. But with him around, I find myself picking up the mess we have created instinctively & even use the toilet papers to clean up the stained mattress so that it is ready to be used by the next couple. And when we talked, I kept bowing & nodding my head like a native Japanese, "yes" also became "hike".

I sure did 🇸🇬 proud 👏 🤪.

Guest Disgusting
On 11/17/2021 at 3:29 PM, Guest Patron said:

😁😁😁, it was funny how I ended up being more Japanese than him when we were done. Usually after sex, I will just dispose the condom into the bin & leave the rest for the staff to clean up. But with him around, I find myself picking up the mess we have created instinctively & even use the toilet papers to clean up the stained mattress so that it is ready to be used by the next couple. And when we talked, I kept bowing & nodding my head like a native Japanese, "yes" also became "hike".

I sure did 🇸🇬 proud 👏 🤪.

You normally leave your mess for someone else to clean up at the sauna? That is disgusting 🤮 

I'm merely giving enough work to help the housekeeping staff stay employed. At least when I dispose the used condoms & tissues, I make an effort to aim them accurately into the bin which is as good as returning dirty dishes to tray return stations in food courts, leaving the cleaners to do the rest of the sorting & washing.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:35 PM, Guest Patron said:

I'm merely giving enough work to help the housekeeping staff stay employed. At least when I dispose the used condoms & tissues, I make an effort to aim them accurately into the bin which is as good as returning dirty dishes to tray return stations in food courts, leaving the cleaners to do the rest of the sorting & washing.

Yucks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, im from KL. Last time i was in SG hook was still under construction then covid happened. I will be visiting SG in january for 2 weeks for business. Can visitor without workpass sign up for member?

Reminiscing all the hot SG boys & angmoh i had in CC few years ago...can go with 3 different muscular guys in 1 day🥲🥲

Guest old bitch
On 12/6/2021 at 2:08 PM, Jayjaybtm93 said:

Hi, im from KL. Last time i was in SG hook was still under construction then covid happened. I will be visiting SG in january for 2 weeks for business. Can visitor without workpass sign up for member?

Reminiscing all the hot SG boys & angmoh i had in CC few years ago...can go with 3 different muscular guys in 1 day🥲🥲

ONLY 3 guys in 1 day, and you feel you need to brag???

Believe they only need some ID, any ID. 

Was pretty crowded on Sat night. 

Think the crowd drifted in towards the evening. Mostly towards the younger, fit bracket but quite a few mature dudes who were pretty yummy looking too. 

On 12/6/2021 at 11:08 AM, Jayjaybtm93 said:

Idiot!

Your article talk so big about "grab him and fuck him senseless" yet you are a chicken shit when you did not take action but come on the forum after everything is over and try to find him "Wish I even had a name".

You missed your chance, now get over it and move on and stop posting ads in the Main forum and disrupt the discussion.

Think Hook's target of the young guys may be waning these days. 

Half the time we are busy with school and frens, and the private groups are keeping us pretty sextified, so don't really need a place like Hook anymore.

Especially since the lockdown, and many have found alternative outlets and groups. 

Maybe once we get tired of the same old routines, might go back. 

Life will repeat in cycles. 😅

On 12/15/2021 at 12:41 AM, ShyCuriousBoy95 said:

I was there w a friend tonight at about 9pm. Literally just us two and 1 or 2 guys. Recommended if you need a quiet spot haha.

I last went probably 3 - 4 years ago when it was still cruise. Literally flooded with twinks but it's strange to see it so neat and spacious haha.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.