Male HQ

Share girlfriend/wife fantasies

Norman

On 5/17/2022 at 10:34 PM, joncs said:

I fantasize my wife get molested why strangers. I also molested my wife's sister before. Next month go Thailand can see her sister again. So excited. 

That's a nice fantasy...esp in a packed train during peak hours and the train's rocking from one station to another, making it almost impossible not to b2b with them 

On 6/7/2022 at 12:02 AM, joncs said:

My thai wife told me her uncle colleague always try to peep on her big neh neh. But instead of anger, I feel so turn on, jerk off in toilet fantasising her uncle colleague tear off all her clothes and screw her. Anyone cuckold too? My telegram : joncs7

Oh man. Any more of these?

married bi curious guy here.. 33 chn thai mix.. 

am seeking anonymous fun tmr morning till before lunch time.. location will be discreet hotel in Bugis, we can share cost if ur ok (should be abt $30/$40 if split).. 

scenario is for us to watch sex vids of my wife and wank, but when u cum u cum on me (face or mouth depending on my mood).. i MIGHT want to experiment with sucking u if u are well trimmed or clean shaved.. u do NOT need to suck me back.. let me know via PM and we can discuss details over telegram.. include ur intro just like mine.. thanks.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone looking for a MMF with your wife or gf, do PM me. Open minded and enjoy eating out, pleasuring and f'king your wife/gf. And possibly you too if we vibe... ;)

Hmu...😊

Edited by Keong692
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...