Male HQ

Cruisy Swimming pools in Singapore

Guest scallop

Guest Try and see
On 4/28/2022 at 9:02 PM, mantin30 said:

My favourite swimming pool is the delta swimming pool. I like the shallow pool 0.8 meter. Good for beginners and for not good swimmer like me. 

Any news as to when Delta pool will be ready?

Their renovation/upgrading was stalled by the pandemic, but even after the CB, they still did not resume any works.

The last time I passed by a few months ago, it was in a terrible state. 

On 5/2/2022 at 2:54 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Any news as to when Delta pool will be ready?

Their renovation/upgrading was stalled by the pandemic, but even after the CB, they still did not resume any works.

The last time I passed by a few months ago, it was in a terrible state. 

I haven't been to Delta or any swimming pool for such a very long time already.

Guest Derelict
On 6/4/2020 at 5:35 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Wah lao!! The lifeguards would vigilantly checking the showers every few minutes!!! Oh! They got our IC number too!!! 

Suck them lah. Then ok liao.  

In my younger days (we are talking the 60s/70s), the most cruisy pools were River Valley, Yan Kit and Farrer Park.  But of course my swimming pool cruising was not limited to just these.  I have had occasional fun at pools including Queenstown, Buona Vista, Katong and Delta.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Try and see
On 5/3/2022 at 12:38 PM, kimlo777 said:

In my younger days (we are talking the 60s/70s), the most cruisy pools were River Valley, Yan Kit and Farrer Park.  But of course my swimming pool cruising was not limited to just these.  I have had occasional fun at pools including Queenstown, Buona Vista, Katong and Delta.

Sometimes, I feel like the government deliberately targets these "cruisy" pools to shut them down in order to make all the public pools in S'pore "gay-free".

Just think about it: River Valler pool is gone; Yan Kit pool is gone; Buona Vista pool is gone; Farrer Park pool is in limbo; Delta pool has been closed for years for "upgrading".

Guest Try and see
On 5/3/2022 at 4:42 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Sometimes, I feel like the government deliberately targets these "cruisy" pools to shut them down in order to make all the public pools in S'pore "gay-free".

Just think about it: River Valler pool is gone; Yan Kit pool is gone; Buona Vista pool is gone; Farrer Park pool is in limbo; Delta pool has been closed for years for "upgrading".

Just to update: Farrer Park pool will also be gone soon 🤦‍♂️

Farrer Park Swimming Complex will be no more as site makes way for new HDB flats & integrated sports facilities

https://theindependent.sg/farrer-park-swimming-complex-will-be-no-more/

On 5/3/2022 at 7:23 PM, DeMarko said:

Clementi, Yio Chu Kang and Woodlands are one of those cruisy pools... 

umm... woodlands pool cruisy?  I am really not too sure about that

YCK often quiet but occasionally may get lucky

Clementi not too bad, probably the most happening out of the 3

On 5/3/2022 at 5:15 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Farrer Park Swimming Complex will be no more as site makes way for new HDB flats & integrated sports facilities

There goes the last public pool with open shower. Hope the integrated sports facility will be a good one. 
Whatever they do, do NOT build 2m deep pool like Tampines Hub. Thinking the throughout 2m deep pool will keep ‘water dippers’ (people who go there to dip themselves in water only) away, they are so wrong! 

Guest ffffffff
On 5/3/2022 at 4:42 PM, Guest Try and see said:

You are absulutely right. The govt knows and phase all these out so you have less playground.

Katong's new layout is so open that it's next to impossible.

Quite a lot of shower doors are those automatically close one.

You can be sure the old delta shower room will  be relocated. Even the old gym toilet and the ground floor showers also hotbeds but I speculate they will be gone.

I'm waiting to see how they will remodify the new clementi mrt toilet.

Guest Farrer Park

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

The cruisy good old days of Farrer Park swimming pool.  Visit soon before the last open shower will be gone forever. 

On 5/4/2022 at 2:16 PM, Guest Farrer Park said:

The cruisy good old days of Farrer Park swimming pool.  Visit soon before the last open shower will be gone forever. 

During the height of its cruisy days, the last wall separating the showers and the cubicle was made of metal.  There were peepholes drilled into the wall so you can hide in that cubicle and ogle at all the naked swimmers showering.  Some swimmers know there are gays spying on them and will make their cocks hard for you then walk and stand outside  your cubicle door.  all you have to do is open the door and they will walk right in and let you chomp on their rock hard cocks.  many are young ranging from below 20 right up to 40s.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Try and see

Every public pool in S'pore should be like that!

Nowadays, all the showers have cubicles. All the straight guys all like gu niang now; must shower in absolute privacy 🤦‍♂️

Also, having cubicles makes it very stuffy; no ventilation.

Guest ffffffff

I thought the best open layout is still Buona Vista. Showers at both ends of the room. In each, guys can shower facing one another. It's also quite hidden from the main changing area , so there's some privacy.

It is stil open for public? The site says open 12-2pm only.

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest Guest
On 5/4/2022 at 11:36 PM, Leanmeat said:

It is stil open for public? The site says open 12-2pm only.

The pool is now a private own swimming school. But I heard there are certain timing open to public for swimming. 

On 5/4/2022 at 9:19 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

I thought the best open layout is still Buona Vista. Showers at both ends of the room. In each, guys can shower facing one another. It's also quite hidden from the main changing area , so there's some privacy.

if i recall correctly, there are dividing walls in the showers but no doors, is that right?

i had swimming lessons there as a child. too bad i was "mostly" innocent to the happenings

Guest ffffffff
On 5/5/2022 at 3:18 PM, And then said:

if i recall correctly, there are dividing walls in the showers but no doors, is that right?

i had swimming lessons there as a child. too bad i was "mostly" innocent to the happenings

Yup.dividing  walls no problem. Just stand opposite

Guest Guest
On 5/5/2022 at 3:18 PM, And then said:

Before the dividing walls were built, there was totally no dividing walls at all. I mean during early 80s. 

On 5/5/2022 at 6:10 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

Yup.dividing  walls no problem. Just stand opposite

yeah, that's the best mix of privacy vs openness.  can put on a private show for the cubicle opposite without everyone else also seeing!  can show "no interest" by turning and facing the wall.

Guest ffffffff
On 5/6/2022 at 2:03 PM, And then said:

yeah, that's the best mix of privacy vs openness.  can put on a private show for the cubicle opposite without everyone else also seeing!  can show "no interest" by turning and facing the wall.

Normally they'll decline by  walking away. 🤣

Guest Guest

Finally got a chance to go swimming again, yay!!! Sad to hear about Katong. Going to go and hit the Clementi pool to try my luck

Guest FP swimmer
On 5/3/2022 at 5:15 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Open Tuesday through Sunday, from noon to 2 PM; closed on Monday. Always call first, they have a lot of club events. The facility is barebones but well kept; the water is clear and there's very little chlorine smell.

It will be closed by end Jun 22. Let's make it happening fior the last few weeks from 12 to 2pm since its the only open shower w/o door left.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 6/12/2022 at 8:57 PM, Spugnatura said:

Why are all the swimming pools closing down??? Population shrinking?

People getting richer than before. More people are staying in condo, so they are using their condo's pool and also more people are joining gym with swimming pool. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kapaz

queenstown swimming pool i go nearly everyone strip naked there and change, only different is they face wall and i change in the middle with full frontal nude 🤣

YCK is decent as well, but personally i prefer Yishun Swimming Complex, layout is nice, not everyone change nude there as compared to queenstown

On 7/17/2022 at 4:18 PM, lean n mean said:

I was there a few days ago around 6:30 pm and there was action across three of the four cubicles facing the mirrors right in the end of the showers. And it was pretty crowded at that time.     

wow so still cruisy

Guest Guest

wow this was the very first public pool i went when i was a student.

and first time seeing many naked adult men showering, what an eye opener for me then.

Guest Guest
On 7/17/2022 at 4:18 PM, lean n mean said:

I was there a few days ago around 6:30 pm and there was action across three of the four cubicles facing the mirrors right in the end of the showers. And it was pretty crowded at that time.     

Wu meh... I was there almost every evening from 6.30pm but not happening leh. 

On 7/17/2022 at 7:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wu meh... I was there almost every evening from 6.30pm but not happening leh. 

yeah, definitely not always happening there.  strike rate about 50% in the very few times i have been there late afterrnoon.

Guest Guest

Sooner or later clementi pool will close down due to low user rate. The pool no longer like many many years ago. Weekdays afternoon are the worst. 

• G_M locked this topic