Cruisy Swimming pools in Singapore

Guest scallop

Guest Uncle
5 hours ago, begleitung said:

U did not eat any?  Lol. 

Safra is govt sacred ground for 377A... Better stay straight as a bamboo

Guest Uncle
21 minutes ago, begleitung said:

But the Punggol one i heard is happening. Lol. 

Punggol no pool. Its children paradise. Don't be mistaken as pedophile... Serious crime!!! Lol

Guest Hi I'm Bi

SAFRA Mount Faber pool. Ever saw two guys shower in the same stall. Not shy very open about it. But of course it was pre covid 19.

Guest Uncle
18 hours ago, Guest swimboyy said:

anyone going to swim today at katong? Nsf here.going around 8?

Katong got pool? Is it old? Can use shower?

Guest Otter

Phase 2 usage of pool quite strict. Each swim slot is 50 mins. Katong pool quite strict with temperature taking, pool time out and time out of the complex for the next group to enter. Was there yesterday to swim at 6.30pm slot, by 7.20pm the pool is empty and everyone busy showering to get out.

Guest Hi I'm Bi
6 hours ago, Guest Otter said:

Phase 2 usage of pool quite strict. Each swim slot is 50 mins. Katong pool quite strict with temperature taking, pool time out and time out of the complex for the next group to enter. Was there yesterday to swim at 6.30pm slot, by 7.20pm the pool is empty and everyone busy showering to get out.

But how do they check? How do they know exactly what time each person enter and leave? Do they assign staff to watch over everybody that enters? How does it work?

• 1 month later...
Guest Armpits
On 7/13/2020 at 9:25 PM, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

But how do they check? How do they know exactly what time each person enter and leave? Do they assign staff to watch over everybody that enters? How does it work?

Haiya...

Guest Randomguy
On 7/14/2020 at 1:25 AM, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

You only can enter the pool when its your booking timeslot. i.e. you book 8pm you only can enter at or after 8pm not before.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, highintensity1992 said:

nope,

it can be quite annoying when they keep walking past to see me soap up and sometimes they wank in front of me.

You must either be super hot, or super hung.  Photo please!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
6 hours ago, highintensity1992 said:

nope,

it can be quite annoying when they keep walking past to see me soap up and sometimes they wank in front of me.

Lmao

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Dont bring shame to your home and community if caught...

READ THIS BEFORE YOU ACTIONS  IF YOU GUYS ARE PROMOTING CRUISING IN POOLS.

"It is of paramount importance that vulnerable victims like youth and children need to be protected from harm when they are in public places, especially when using public facilities like public toilets and swimming pools.

Man gets 30 weeks' jail for molesting boy, Courts & Crime News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

6 Children Allegedly Molested At Swimming Pool In Singapore (theasianparent.com)

Man admits to sexually abusing boy at swimming pool toilet (yahoo.com)

Male pervert allegedly films another man in Heartbeat@Bedok ActiveSG Swimming Complex washroom - Alvinology

Man admits molesting, sexually assaulting 12-year-old boy who was at public pool for swimming lesson | Nestia

Edited by LoveCum

Guest btmguy
On 2/9/2021 at 1:43 PM, highintensity1992 said:

nope,

I agree that it's annoying af. But the price you have to pay for having such a hot bod

On 8/12/2021 at 6:14 AM, LoveCum said:

"It is of paramount importance that vulnerable victims like youth and children need to be protected from harm when they are in public places, especially when using public facilities like public toilets and swimming pools.

Man gets 30 weeks' jail for molesting boy, Courts & Crime News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

6 Children Allegedly Molested At Swimming Pool In Singapore (theasianparent.com)

Male pervert allegedly films another man in Heartbeat@Bedok ActiveSG Swimming Complex washroom - Alvinology

Man admits molesting, sexually assaulting 12-year-old boy who was at public pool for swimming lesson | Nestia

Horrible, right?! Tsk tsk. 

On 8/12/2021 at 6:35 PM, bluerunner said:

Horrible, right?! Tsk tsk. 

Horrible is what is happening with covid here.  Some children hospitals have run out of ICU (intensive care unit) beds for children,  so that a child has to die before another child gets a bed there... :( 

On 2/9/2021 at 1:43 PM, highintensity1992 said:

nope,

Just close the door and stop trying to boost your self ego by pretending you are not interested. You need help.

On 8/12/2021 at 6:14 AM, LoveCum said:

In my opinion, if you're a paedo or sexual attacker, you ought to feel shame *regardless* of whether you're caught.

Then again this thread is about cruising in swimming pools, not about all the criminal activities that you list.  Out of topic in my opinion.

On 8/14/2021 at 10:17 PM, Steve5380 said:

Horrible is what is happening with covid here.  Some children hospitals have run out of ICU (intensive care unit) beds for children,  so that a child has to die before another child gets a bed there... :( 

I haven't come across the US news on this.  Have the ICUs been overwhelmed?  In any case, this thread is about cruising.  Try to keep up and post in a relevant way.

• 8 months later...
Guest PoolCruiser

Finally, pools are back to normal, no more time slots, plus we can tan again! Which pool does everyone think is going to be the most cruisy!

Guest Guest

Somehow the public pools these days no longer as cruisy as those in the 90s. 

Feel that safra pools are more cruisy than the public pools. 

Guest ffffffff
On 4/28/2022 at 1:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

Somehow the public pools these days no longer as cruisy as those in the 90s. 

Feel that safra pools are more cruisy than the public pools. 

Especially katong. New layout isn't conducive.

On 4/28/2022 at 11:48 AM, mate69 said:

Am talking about SSC pools

No deck chair cannot tan?

• G_M locked this topic