Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

On 1/5/2022 at 1:25 PM, PS4 said:

Kallang basin 18:15 slot... ind chub here 

On 12/30/2021 at 10:40 AM, bluerunner said:

We are down to the last 2 days of 2021. 
Many people are clearing their leaves and do expect the pool to be a bit crowded than  before, even for the day time slots. 
Enjoy your pool time! 
Happy 2022!

On 12/29/2021 at 5:15 PM, Reddotsss said:

Kallang basin pool anyone 845pm

Cck pool ? And cruisy 

On 1/19/2022 at 10:47 PM, MikeC said:

Thanks guys.  Sighhh… so many of the older pools either fully or partially out of action.  
Hope they could undergo a full renov or rebuilt rather than waste the resources…Katong was supposedly renov a few years ago then so many problems cropped up and kept closing…
If rebuilding, hope they can retain the ‘chill’ and laid back vibes of the pools.  While new pools at OTH and Bedok are nice in their own way, they somehow feel different.

Visiting the public pools have not been enjoyable since they imposed the time limit of just an hour. It used to be chilling out and having a nice swim. Now it's just wasting time to queue up and rushing to get the swim done. 

On 1/20/2022 at 12:36 PM, axefactor said:

Visiting the public pools have not been enjoyable since they imposed the time limit of just an hour. It used to be chilling out and having a nice swim. Now it's just wasting time to queue up and rushing to get the swim done. 

Used to hang out at public pools to swim, tan, chill, cruise, ogle, then repeat.

Now swim, ogle and... times up! HIAZ

Edited by yuquidam
On 1/19/2022 at 10:47 PM, MikeC said:

Thanks guys.  Sighhh… so many of the older pools either fully or partially out of action.  
Hope they could undergo a full renov or rebuilt rather than waste the resources…Katong was supposedly renov a few years ago then so many problems cropped up and kept closing…
If rebuilding, hope they can retain the ‘chill’ and laid back vibes of the pools.  While new pools at OTH and Bedok are nice in their own way, they somehow feel different.

Went OTH pool once but never go back again.

Crowded and cramped compared to the old Tampines Swimming Complex where one could chill/tan on the upper deck and watch the world (of guys/gals) swim by.

Edited by yuquidam
On 1/22/2022 at 9:45 AM, MikeC said:

Can ogle in changing room, although many change in shower room.  I always find it too cramp inside the small shower cubicle though and worry that if shower strong will wet my stuff… so prefer to change outside.

I also find the space inside the shower room is a bit too crampy. To make matter worse, my swim bag is quite big. So bringing it inside is almost not an option. To bring my clothes in, clothes can get wet like you have mentioned.

That's why I prefer to change at the bench outside.

I also notice many people change in the shower cube.

I like the shower room at old Bedok pool. The men's shower area was a large area with only shower heads on the walls, no partition, no door. Benches were in the middle. Our stuff on the bench will not get wet because it's far from the shower and the room was so huge.

Old Tampines pool was not bad either. Shower heads on the walls on one side (no partition no door), benches at the other side.

Those are the good old days. 🥰

On 1/22/2022 at 9:50 AM, MikeC said:

An idea - people with photographs of old swimming complexes should collate them, including the shower rooms.  Piece of architectural and cultural history that Singapore should retain.  Should bring back memories for many cruisers out there lolz 😂 

example recall Buona Vista Pool. Complex design itself was quite standard but the shower room was unique - helps many to understand meaning of communal showering ◡̈ 

Buona Vista pool shower was the best. Used to go there when I really really young. Discovered and learned lots about the human body~ 😙

On 1/22/2022 at 5:43 PM, Aku910 said:

I’m going to Hougang at 7:30 with white trunk.

This is my first time to visit Hougang. I was wearing white transparent bikini and silver cock ring. But it’s nothing happened. Even changing room is one square room and there isn’t any hiding place. Shower room is also not big as far as I can see.
But there is another quiet toilet after passing through the entrance. I think that's a good place to do something ; )

On 1/22/2022 at 9:19 PM, Aku910 said:

This is my first time to visit Hougang. I was wearing white transparent bikini and silver cock ring. But it’s nothing happened. 

Told you before, it’s not about your transparent trunks nor your silver cock ring. If one is not hot, standing there naked with a gold cock ring also nothing will happen. 🤭

Welcome to the real world. 

On 1/22/2022 at 9:50 AM, MikeC said:

An idea - people with photographs of old swimming complexes should collate them, including the shower rooms.  Piece of architectural and cultural history that Singapore should retain.  Should bring back memories for many cruisers out there lolz 😂 

example recall Buona Vista Pool. Complex design itself was quite standard but the shower room was unique - helps many to understand meaning of communal showering ◡̈ 

illustration-based but this book collates stories of old and new swimming pools: https://fionaseah.com/2017/09/01/book-review-giveaway-great-lengths-singapores-swimming-pools/