Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

On 3/28/2022 at 8:42 PM, And then said:

does one get into any trouble for overstaying the booked slot?

At kbsc, I was late to leave so the check out gate wouldn't work. So just walked out thru the side. 

What's to stop one from staying 2 3 hours?

Oh that explains what happened a while ago (to me) at kbsc too 

Saw a very tasty guy just now!
Tall slim tanned dude with curvy fair butt in dark grey translucent trunks. Also wore specs.  Swee oh

On 3/30/2022 at 12:04 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Sorry i have a noob question as it'll be my first time visiting a public pool under the current SMMs.

If I have a booking at 2pm, would I be allowed into the premises only from 2pm onwards, or can I enter a little earlier?

i think they allow 5 minutes early

If I have a booking at 2pm, would I be allowed into the premises only from 2pm onwards, or can I enter a little earlier?

If you have booked for a 2pm slot, you will most probably be allowed to enter the pool from 1:58pm onwards. The door bitch will let everyone knows when it’s time to enter. Otherwise, you have to wait. 

Sorry i have a noob question as it'll be my first time visiting a public pool under the current SMMs.

u exploring katong issit....  🤣

The 🚿 is better than before but had been reduced to 9 cubicles.

My favorite urinal before is now gone. 

The changing room is now half the size. The other half is now the female room. Shower doors keep on auto closing & a quarter open. There is only one entry & exit into changing room & there's a cleaner & cleaners room station inside @ katong. 

Edited by Ryan reebok

Just now at KBSC

A. Tall young tanned dude in black Arena(pink font) trunks woo

B. Tanned slim dude with semi hard-on. Saw him when I went to change (I was last to pool) and saw him again when I washed up (I was last out of pool)

C. Tall bespectacled dude with blue/red trunks, cool trunks man. 

D. Other uncles incl me. 

On 3/26/2022 at 12:19 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Oh do the public pools actually allow walk ins?

Yes they do allow walk in if there are slots available. Went to queenstown pool at 12pm on Monday.. I was 33 out of 50...but while connotes looks like there were only 20 max

On 4/7/2022 at 12:31 AM, Kev Ng said:

Yes they do allow walk in if there are slots available. Went to queenstown pool at 12pm on Monday.. I was 33 out of 50...but while connotes looks like there were only 20 max

*whole complex looks like.... * typo error in previous text. 

I hope this is kinda/somewhat relevant (and wont get penalised) but i just wanna know y’all thoughts on if a chubby dude just wore trunks to the pool and swam? Like we should be confident enough without a top on right? Its just difficult when all i see are toned/lean bods... 

On 4/19/2022 at 10:37 AM, begleitung said:

The pool is free for all to use, regardless of age, size, fitness etc, my opinion 

Mmm ofcourse! What i meant to ask is how one should cope with being different from the norm, physically, in this case, because i dont see many guys with my build around... so one may not have that kind of representation to ‘normalize’ / de-stigmatise the notion of a bigger guy in revealing and being confident in his body? 

On 4/19/2022 at 7:03 PM, PS4 said:

Mmm ofcourse! What i meant to ask is how one should cope with being different from the norm, physically, in this case, because i dont see many guys with my build around... so one may not have that kind of representation to ‘normalize’ / de-stigmatise the notion of a bigger guy in revealing and being confident in his body? 

Start now and swim to burn the fats better than not doing anything. And be consistent ya ~ enjoy your workout journey! 

On 4/19/2022 at 7:03 PM, PS4 said:

If you are embarrassed or unhappy or uncomfortable with your body, do something about it. Yea 

Edited by bluerunner
Be more polite