Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

Night swim? 🤪

Was swimming at noon yesterday and it felt like I was in the North Pole 😂 not to mention I was the only person beside the lifeguard. 😆 A few left when I arrived and when I was about to leave. So just a heads up for those who not really into swim but just want to lurk. The first dip was the coldest but after few laps it felt super shiok. But the walk up to the shower get a bit chilly and the shower again is icy. Overall super happy to have the pool all to myself instead of having to change lanes when someone is always constant in your way.

2 hours ago, shyc said:

Night swim? 🤪

Was swimming at noon yesterday and it felt like I was in the North Pole 😂 not to mention I was the only person beside the lifeguard. 😆 A few left when I arrived and when I was about to leave. So just a heads up for those who not really into swim but just want to lurk. The first dip was the coldest but after few laps it felt super shiok. But the walk up to the shower get a bit chilly and the shower again is icy. Overall super happy to have the pool all to myself instead of having to change lanes when someone is always constant in your way.

ActiveSG should seriously consider installing solar panels so that the harvested energy can be used to heat up the water tank for shower. This is also inline with government’s initiative to go green. 

51 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

ActiveSG should seriously consider installing solar panels so that the harvested energy can be used to heat up the water tank for shower. This is also inline with government’s initiative to go green. 

Better not or else we see more people lingering in shower areas 😂 too cosy. 

must say had seen in the past, foreigners trying to swim in their undies. Obviously they didn’t know the rules or the law here. But the moment they enter the water, the lifeguard approached and after a short chat can see their dejected face as they got to the shower ready to leave. believe not all shorts are allowed either. Though not to sure the criteria but had seen this happening too. So do check, otherwise will dampen your spirits and not get to swim.

Another icy swim under the sun today… Shiok!! 🥶😜

3 hours ago, shyc said:

must say had seen in the past, foreigners trying to swim in their undies. Obviously they didn’t know the rules or the law here. But the moment they enter the water, the lifeguard approached and after a short chat can see their dejected face as they got to the shower ready to leave. believe not all shorts are allowed either. Though not to sure the criteria but had seen this happening too. So do check, otherwise will dampen your spirits and not get to swim.

Another icy swim under the sun today… Shiok!! 🥶😜

I was at siloso beach on new year's day and saw foreign workers swimming in undies.. (renoma etc)

Meanwhile today at katong, quite a few suntanners and swimmers during lunch hours. 

3 hours ago, Joseph Tan said:

Raining leh.

I swam in the rain just now. It wasn’t heavy. Felt sorry for the two lifeguards who had to be on duty because of me. 
One of the lifeguards put his leg up on the railing. Almost exposing himself. 
After my swim, I passed by the guard room. Saw three of them inside. Aircon on and topless! One doing push up. The other two playing ping pong. Lol

On 2/4/2023 at 4:00 PM, bluerunner said:

I swam in the rain just now. It wasn’t heavy. Felt sorry for the two lifeguards who had to be on duty because of me. 
One of the lifeguards put his leg up on the railing. Almost exposing himself. 
After my swim, I passed by the guard room. Saw three of them inside. Aircon on and topless! One doing push up. The other two playing ping pong. Lol

What do lifeguards in Singapore pools wear? Shorts? Speedo? Or other attire?

6 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

So I guess g-string/thong ok @ Singapore beach? Nudity acceptable someplace?

I am sorry not misleading you but was GUESSING base on previous post above. I seldom go beaches here so I don't have an answer for that.

Edited by shyc
7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Hot day, but very windy. Water is choppy. Having someone swimming rigorously next to you, it makes the water after even more choppy. 

Oh, had the same feeling. Sunny but windy and icy water and we not even at same pool. Relatively quiet too. So happy that don't have to avoid collision. 

Just curious why some guys can treat public pool shower room like a sauna.

These guys can often be seen sitting and walking around in the shower room for hours, hoping to find someone they can play with.

The fact that these guys mostly cannot find any "business" means others do not find them attractive at all even though some of them are still quite young.

Actually they themselves are also not attracted to one another, that's why they do not play among themselves.

Please make use of your precious time to add value to your physical look by going for a swim and/or tan, in order to raise your "market value".

I know I sound brutal but this is really how I feel.

Edited by navyblue