Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

yes, but some did strip nakkid in a corner exposing their tantalising bubble butts to the expecting onlookers. 

just kidding. Showers can be used. Many did wear their swimming trunks on arrival though, including me. 

Is there a Q system to enter the showers? 

On 6/21/2020 at 1:37 AM, swimboisg said:

Is there a Q system to enter the showers? 

To earn extra income, some hot lifeguards secretly gave out q numbers to be sucked and to suck. Sucking by them costs more. Some just let you fondle, but you get a different q number.  Making them cum costs the most. 

Just kidding. No, no q system for showers. 1830 is the worst timing i think. So full of swimmers. 

at 1830 there is no more sun. 

10 hours ago, begleitung said:

To earn extra income, some hot lifeguards secretly gave out q numbers to be sucked and to suck. Sucking by them costs more. Some just let you fondle, but you get a different q number.  Making them cum costs the most. 

Just kidding. No, no q system for showers. 1830 is the worst timing i think. So full of swimmers. 

at 1830 there is no more sun. 

hmmm so everyone has to go in, swim and shower all within 1hr... hmmm 😣

Went to Jurong Lake Pool at 10:30pm. Really quiet and peaceful to swim late into the night. Apparently people have to swim anti clockwise. No up down left right. Gotta follow the flow. 

Saw a guy in blue trunks, nice bod. Other than that nothing much to look at. Btw the showers are clean and nice. Definitely cruisable. 

can people really cruise now?

The cubicles are all alternated out and the uncle working there will check to ensure max 5 person in the shower area.

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

On 7/1/2020 at 12:02 AM, swimboisg said:

Hmm anyway, I think better to stay safe during this COVID season. Don’t do stupid stuff that will cause the gov to shut down all pools 🤣 

look see look see okay la, don’t touchy touchy and all in the cubicles hahaha 

Like the badminton courts. Being closed for now. 

ok to touch just a bit?  Lol.