Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

On 6/20/2020 at 6:36 AM, desmiit said:

Has anyone went to the public pool yesterday? Did they really ask u to get out after 1 hour session? Are we allowed to shower at the changing rooms?

Been at Jurong Lake almost every other night. Basically there will be an auto announcement played on speaker 15 mins before the hour slot ends. They'll let you know that you can take the opportunity to refresh yourself. No one chases anyone out or anything, just follow the rules and I think it's all good. Most people would be done swimming in 40mins anyway. Hardly see anyone swimming the full hour. 

4 hours ago, begleitung said:

In some pools they have a 50 mins countdown huge digital timer. At the end of 50 mins they will blow you out. I mean blow the whistle. 

Dont mind going if someone blow. I mean blow the whistle to remind me to ejaculate. I mean to get out..

7 hours ago, firefight said:

I have swum at 930pm today (reached 940 actually) and Monday at Kallang. Usually about 8-10 pax. So far so good at the showers. Can see some people no close doors when showering.

So late? What time do they close?

10 hours ago, begleitung said:

U get the gist. Lol. 

Thank you Sir.

But it's only the theory, not the practical part. I mean I have not tried going in (and out) at any public swimming pool yet since Feb. Given the time constraint and after a vigorous swim very hard to make it for "in and out" leh...no energy liao...hiaz. Lol

Edited by yuquidam
33 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Thank you Sir.

But it's only the theory, not the practical part. I mean I have not tried going in (and out) at any public swimming pool yet since Feb. Given the time constraint and after a vigorous swim very hard to make it for in and out. After a vigorous swim no energy leh..hiaz. Lol

Ocbc pool is less restrictive. 

3 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Dats rite. And open daily 0700 till 2200, but entry is $2, which is not bad. 

i fouund out bout it here too. 

$2 is ok if no time restriction. Usually, I take about 2 hours to have leisurely swim and tan. Well, if interesting sights means even longer lol.

Hope can just walk in without booking. Thanks

Edited by yuquidam
42 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

So far anyone encounter "in and out" sessions pl report here? Good stuff must share share mah lol

I always share everything here; but ocbc pool water is cold and u have 2 do lap swimming. They have different lanes for different speed. I was only dere ages ago once tho. 

they only do walk-in. U can also buy monthly pass. 

Edited by begleitung
3 minutes ago, begleitung said:

No worries. Just now around 1600 at ocbc, there were about in average 2-3 people per lane, with no time limits. 

for ten entries in a month, you pay $17.60. or else single entry is possible too. Cheaper for 30 or 90 days passes. 

No sun though.. But thats  the closest we can get and its actually like the normal mode or OCBC besides logging in/out and temperature taking haha 

31 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

No sun though.. But thats  the closest we can get and its actually like the normal mode or OCBC besides logging in/out and temperature taking haha 

U r so rite. 

I find swimmers in ocbc of another caliber too; i am a bad swimmer but i get motivated by other better swimmers. They really swimfast and non-stop etc. 

Just now, begleitung said:

U r so rite. 

I find swimmers in ocbc of another caliber too; i am a bad swimmer but i get motivated by other better swimmers. They really swimfast and non-stop etc. 

Haha which lane you at? 

Lol, of course i chose slow. Even that i was afraid 2 slow down or block others. Lol. 

so much pressure. 

The one nearest to the changing room or the further one? 

1 minute ago, begleitung said:

Nearest?  As in if you enter / face the pool from the changing room, it is ur right. 

Oh.  I was on that lane. 

Did u go out 2 make a call? 

I'm not the one who make call ~ go out where to make call? 

Edited by Kimochi