Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why this Shawn Huang Wei Zhong changed his surname from Shawn Ingkiriwang to Huang?

New citizen from Thailand or Indonesia?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, fab said:

New citizen from Thailand or Indonesia?

Apparently Indonesian. There's some talk about him on HWZ, but nothing really bad except for the NDP thingy. Maybe he was just stressed out from being the Parade Commander lols.

But honestly, I dun think much about these military peeps. Nothing to wow about except fighting imaginary war.

Having talents alone is not enough,  leelation and honection are most important. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest comment
2 hours ago, single42 said:

i prefer to let Ivan Lim to pull thru.. then let sg see for themselves & the vice chairman of pap who claims that GE is the place for this kinda of idiot to find "redemptiion" & to "do good deeds" for the society.. with the vice chairman along.. i'll let the local singaporeans pushed the torpedo button to sink the whole entire PAP and the RP system down into the deepest end of pacific ocean.

Wa, such a malicious comment. While PAP is certainly not a perfect govt, they certainly don't deserve such comment. You must have been tekken by the govt. If so, good for them !! You should seriously reflect why you are being  tekken by the govt instead of posting here as a sore loser. 🙄

Photoshop is amazing. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Fatty
10 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

PAP candidate Ivan Lim will no longer contest in GE

People's Action Party new candidate Ivan Lim will no longer contest in the general election, Chinese-language daily Lianhe Zaobao has reported. The party has accepted his decision.

So sad, no chance to see his cute face again

5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

They still have 26new after minus1

Good to see this type of respond to the pp member who are not welcome.

More people should act like this. I will do the same.

But can't hear what were they talking? Can specify?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, jlone said:

What is the regret?

A lot of people dislike her becos of her ah kong n grandson stupid n low class story in parliament!

She will drag the grc votes down.

I believe she was told to leave.

bee wah not contesting? 

Edited by mith

4 minutes ago, jlone said:

What is the regret?

A lot of people dislike her becos of her ah kong n grandson stupid n low class story in parliament!

She will drag the grc votes down.

I believe she was told to leave.

I personally like her story. Very down to earth MP. Come to Nee Soon and see how much improvement made. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

So sad, no chance to see his cute face again

You can download and save Ivan's picture as your mobile phone home screen wallpaper.

Then you can look at him everyday and "do whatever you like" to his photo. 

Guest Guest

Suddenly, this Mr. Bryant Wong became an overnight hero in many people's hearts. Some even asked him to join opposition party. lol!

Would love to see his real face though. 

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wah piang, not another one.

spacer.png

https://www.facebook.com/ShawnHuangWeiZhong

A social media post was brought to my attention, alleging an incident that occurred when I was NDP Parade Commander in 2018.
I recall the details of that particular incident and wish to make some clarifications.
It occurred during one of the rehearsals at the Floating Platform.

After the afternoon rehearsal, I had gone to the rest area for lunch. However, I found that no lunch had been catered for our group. As the logistics control group was next to our rest area, and they were in control of most of the rations, I asked if I could be given a pack. 

Usually there would be rations left over and they would have to be disposed in the next 30mins or so. However, the WO in charge would not issue me a set of rations. I tried to reason it out with the WO that the rations would otherwise be disposed anyway. However, the WO insisted, and I decided that rather than pursuing it further I decided to leave the tent and went elsewhere to ask for a pack of food. I found another pack of ration that was leftover. After my lunch. I went back to the tent. And on the table, I found that there was now a pack of food. I told the WO that I no longer needed the ration and politely passed the ration back. This was witnessed by Encik Azmi, WO (Special Functions) and CWO Ng Siak Peng. 

To help future ration distributions I highlighted to them that we could practice some flexibility in the distribution of rations. They agreed. I did not pursue the matter further.
When friends pointed out the post to me, I was surprised as I knew the WO who had posted it and felt that it was a misunderstanding. I tried to respond to her on the post so as to clarify matters but she has since removed her post. I wish her well and hope to be able to speak to her soon. My gratitude to many fellow serviceman who had posted messages of support.

So he came out to clarify, the incident is true, but he did not explain why he throw the food. If cannot behave under pressure then dun run for high pressure office job.

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So he came out to clarify, the incident is true, but he did not explain why he throw the food. If cannot behave under pressure then dun run for high pressure office job.

You were there to see him throw the food?

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You were there to see him throw the food?

Comprehension fail, the allegation is he threw the food yet he did not address it but skirt around it. 

Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Suddenly, this Mr. Bryant Wong became an overnight hero in many people's hearts. Some even asked him to join opposition party. lol!

This erection really becoming circus with so many side shows.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Guest Guest
s threateme36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He was threatened online with "Good luck and check (your) 6" for exposing Ivan. 

This Surya Kumar is suspected to be the ex chief army medical officer.

A police report has been filed against Surya Kumar by someone. 

oOW9CnVl.png

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Comprehension fail, the allegation is he threw the food yet he did not address it but skirt around it. 

so fast came out to clarify... scare like ivan lim! i said guilty!

https://statestimesreview.com/2020/06/28/saf-warrant-officer-who-criticised-shawn-huang-facing-punishments/?fbclid=IwAR1xPEpwsA8ooF8vkx8UmGMGPxqfuFtJ3oD5X1FLml6eURsAxGWPeq1jhGM

SAF WARRANT OFFICER WHO CRITICISED PAP SHAWN HUANG FACING PUNISHMENTS

By
 admin
 -
June 28, 2020

process.php?d=usn%2F2wS7hNvzGQ8ZfE%2B9Wm PAP Shawn Huang

Taking vengeance against his critic, PAP candidate Shawn Huang Wei Zhong, an air force major, published the details of an ex-colleague who criticised his behaviour at the NDP 2018.

The SAF officer is now facing disciplinary actions for criticising the PAP candidate and she was “internally-POFMA-ed” and forced by her SAF superiors to take down her Facebook post.

Formerly known as Shawn Ingkiriwang, the PAP candidate for Jurong GRC told his supporters the full name and rank of his critic – which he identified as an active SAF Warrant Officer Leo Lin. PAP supporters are now harassing the warrant officer and calling for the SAF to fire her.

The PAP candidate claimed that the Warrant Officer was making life difficult for him, the Parade Commander and a higher-ranked Major, by refusing to issue him a freshly-prepared lunch box that he claimed meant to go into the bin “in the next 30 minutes or so”:

“Usually there would be rations left over and they would have to be disposed in the next 30mins or so. However, the WO in charge would not issue me a set of rations. I tried to reason it out with the WO that the rations would otherwise be disposed anyway. However, the WO insisted, and I decided that rather than pursuing it further I decided to leave the tent and went elsewhere to ask for a pack of food.”

The PAP candidate said he found food at another tent, but did not explain why he returned to the same tent where he later threw the lunch box at the NSFs. Shawn Huang denied throwing the lunch box, and claimed he did it “politely”:

“I found another pack of ration that was leftover. After my lunch. I went back to the tent. And on the table, I found that there was now a pack of food. I told the WO that I no longer needed the ration and politely passed the ration back.”

PAP candidate Shaw Ingkiriwang Huang then claimed that he was unable to respond to the Warrant Officer because she deleted her post:

“I tried to respond to her on the post so as to clarify matters but she has since removed her post. I wish her well and hope to be able to speak to her soon.”

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
28 minutes ago, fab said:

https://statestimesreview.com/2020/06/28/saf-warrant-officer-who-criticised-shawn-huang-facing-punishments/?fbclid=IwAR1xPEpwsA8ooF8vkx8UmGMGPxqfuFtJ3oD5X1FLml6eURsAxGWPeq1jhGM

SAF WARRANT OFFICER WHO CRITICISED PAP SHAWN HUANG FACING PUNISHMENTS

By
 admin
 -
June 28, 2020

process.php?d=usn%2F2wS7hNvzGQ8ZfE%2B9Wm PAP Shawn Huang

Taking vengeance against his critic, PAP candidate Shawn Huang Wei Zhong, an air force major, published the details of an ex-colleague who criticised his behaviour at the NDP 2018.

The SAF officer is now facing disciplinary actions for criticising the PAP candidate and she was “internally-POFMA-ed” and forced by her SAF superiors to take down her Facebook post.

Formerly known as Shawn Ingkiriwang, the PAP candidate for Jurong GRC told his supporters the full name and rank of his critic – which he identified as an active SAF Warrant Officer Leo Lin. PAP supporters are now harassing the warrant officer and calling for the SAF to fire her.

The PAP candidate claimed that the Warrant Officer was making life difficult for him, the Parade Commander and a higher-ranked Major, by refusing to issue him a freshly-prepared lunch box that he claimed meant to go into the bin “in the next 30 minutes or so”:

“Usually there would be rations left over and they would have to be disposed in the next 30mins or so. However, the WO in charge would not issue me a set of rations. I tried to reason it out with the WO that the rations would otherwise be disposed anyway. However, the WO insisted, and I decided that rather than pursuing it further I decided to leave the tent and went elsewhere to ask for a pack of food.”

The PAP candidate said he found food at another tent, but did not explain why he returned to the same tent where he later threw the lunch box at the NSFs. Shawn Huang denied throwing the lunch box, and claimed he did it “politely”:

“I found another pack of ration that was leftover. After my lunch. I went back to the tent. And on the table, I found that there was now a pack of food. I told the WO that I no longer needed the ration and politely passed the ration back.”

PAP candidate Shaw Ingkiriwang Huang then claimed that he was unable to respond to the Warrant Officer because she deleted her post:

“I tried to respond to her on the post so as to clarify matters but she has since removed her post. I wish her well and hope to be able to speak to her soon.”

PAP's election manifesto: securing jobs indeed! LOL...

Guest Guest

PSP Facebook:

Can you feel the love in the air?
We certainly felt your warmth from West Coast residents at 726 West Coast Market this morning. Thank you for your support!
Dr Tan Cheng Bock is coming home, together with the West Coast GRC team.

Wow! Very confident statements! 

Guest Guest
34 minutes ago, fab said:

Formerly known as Shawn Ingkiriwang, the PAP candidate for Jurong GRC told his supporters the full name and rank of his critic – which he identified as an active SAF Warrant Officer Leo Lin.

Doxxing much If this is true? 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

So ungentleman for a minister to say something like that.

OMG

Should have more of this type of people like this gentleman. I admire him.

Edited by jlone

Guest Guest
55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Shawn Huang looks manly , hunky and handsome ....I hope he will fight for gay rights .....

If I am Shawn Huang, if my big bosses on top do not support gay rights, why should I (a mere newcomer) fight for it and risk to lose my $16,000 - $20,000 per month additional allowance .... I will just keep my mouth shut lor ....

Sorry, reality hurts! 

All this shit dogging is really LC. If you have served the army, surely you will step on someone’s foot before. Everyone will have his side of the story. Perhaps, it’s real, perhaps it’s shit stir w added pepper, salt and spices. Why only bring this up now and not earlier (or later)? To me, it’s more than just meeting the eye. 
This #metoo movement is turning Into an avalanche cyber bullying and ‘shit digging’ activity. 
Bad... real bad. 
psst....Don’t fall into someone’s trap. 

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

need to submit all your scripts to IMDA

@since u r here

For GE post, would be helpful if you include the source in your post so easier for those who would like forward the contents together with the original source.

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

All this shit dogging is really LC. If you have served the army, surely you will step on someone’s foot before. Everyone will have his side of the story. Perhaps, it’s real, perhaps it’s shit stir w added pepper, salt and spices. Why only bring this up now and not earlier (or later)? To me, it’s more than just meeting the eye. 
This #metoo movement is turning Into an avalanche cyber bullying and ‘shit digging’ activity. 
Bad... real bad. 
psst....Don’t fall into someone’s trap. 

It is one thing to be stepping on someone's foot before; But when the person is going to get so big and he can potentially step on the entire country, it's a different story all together,. This is not a case of some uncles fighting in some kopitiam. This is a story which we ALL must know. And if there is any traps I am not falling into, I am not falling into your trap of trying to whitewash the probable misdeeds of the PAP candidates.   

On 6/26/2020 at 1:56 AM, Guest no more democracy said:

20000-30000 new citizens each year. That will be 1% per year. 2011 until now, they would have increased their votes by 9%. That is enough for them to win back Aljunied and perhaps Hougang. In fact, we already see their performance being boosted in 2015 elections due to new citizens.

Now with no rallies, no Low thia kiang, no chen show mao, this time we are doomed.

sumthin wrong with ur maths...

How can 1% new citizen aka 300,000 in 10 yrs make up for 3 mil true blue Singaporean?

How can new citizen decide any vote?

How can even 9% in ur maths make up 70% pro gov?

Juz propaganda, looking for scapegoat izzit?

Ask ur true blue Singapore ren pleeze, dun blame new citizen for loss of democracy.

BTW: 2/3 of new citizen are Malaysian Chinese.

Pleez redo ur O level math exam, ok.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

How can 1% new citizen aka 300,000 in 10 yrs make up for 3 mil true blue Singaporean?

Ask ur true blue Singapore ren pleeze, dun blame new citizen for loss of democracy.

I also dun see anyone say anything about 70% pro gov in the post you responded to leh. You also pleez redo ur O level English exam, ok? And besides,  using your own numbers, "1% new citizen aka 300,000 in 10 yrs" can really account for 10% of the "3 mil true blue Singaporean" votes already. That is enough to make a significant impact to the voting results already. 

Guest Guest

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

eeeeewwwwwwwwww too bad police report made.........
how can an officer send threat esp one from a disciplined organisation?

So fast already “This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed”?? And this is not the only Facebook post which suddenly disappear just like that. Some people really hard at work censoring the internet to block information flow nowadays. 

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It is one thing to be stepping on someone's foot before; But when the person is going to get so big and he can potentially step on the entire country, it's a different story all together,. This is not a case of some uncles fighting in some kopitiam. This is a story which we ALL must know. And if there is any traps I am not falling into, I am not falling into your trap of trying to whitewash the probable misdeeds of the PAP candidates.   

Why call himself bluerunner, when he is supporting the white?

Guest no more democracy
16 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

Sure 1% of new citizen does not make up for true blue Singaporeans. For the true blue singaporeans, some will vote for PAP, some vote for opposition, some are swing voters. But 1% increase each year adds up to their votes, and this makes a big difference between victory and defeat. For your info, true blue singaporeans does not total 3m. It's only 2m plus. 

I pass my maths. Unfortunately, you are not able to distinguish between increment and base quantity. 

You are right, 2/3 of them are malaysian chinese. U should talk to them more. I dare to bet with you, most of them vote for PAP. It is natural, and not their fault. The fault lies with PAP who open flood gates in uncontrolled fashion. Do u know how easy it is for malaysian to get PR and then citizenship?

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic