Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

Guest no more democracy

Mr Lee's performance is now very critical. Now whether he will contest is still questionable. Situation looks very grim and pesssimistic. We are going to suffer for another 5 more years. 

20 minutes ago, Guest no more democracy said:

Mr Lee's performance is now very critical. Now whether he will contest is still questionable. Situation looks very grim and pesssimistic. We are going to suffer for another 5 more years. 

Get ready for drastic whopping  increase in pub, transport,  conservancy etc fees.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

29 minutes ago, fab said:

Get ready for drastic whopping  increase in pub, transport,  conservancy etc fees.

water increased by 30%, not 3%. Workers party ask Sia Suay for break down, he replied saying this is trade secret. No one can restrain them. There is totally no checks and balances

Long time ago he had wanted to increase GST. He was held back because of loss of Ajunied GRC. Chen Show Mao, however disappointing his performance is, had shielded us from GST increase since 2011, almost ten years. So he deserves some credit. Not any longer. They will increase in 2022, no one can restrain them. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest no more democracy said:

You mean Mr. Lee HY's decision (not performance) ... not yet elected, cannot see performance .... but of course, hope his performance is good as I am in West Coast GRC! :-)

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You mean Mr. Lee HY's decision (not performance) ... not yet elected, cannot see performance .... but of course, hope his performance is good as I am in West Coast GRC! :-)

decision + performance both must take place at same time. Either absent, we are doomed for half decade

Guest guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh dear.... Worker's Party Low Thia Khiang, Chen Show Mao and Png Eng Huat will not run in GE2020

LTK is the icon. East Coast GRC 胜算不大了。

I don't think WP will win Marine Parade and East Coast GRC. Aljunied GRC 应该保不住了.

Looks like LTK recent fall quite serious until he cannot run in GE. I agree WP will lose many votes due to no more LTK around. High chance Aljunied will lose in this GE since no more LTK, people no need to give face.

Guest Guest

Tean Lim for the win! Potential to be our next PM of singapore. Vote Tean Lim, he has the heart and soulnfor Singapore. A true blue singaporean son! A political force in the international stage of politics. Tean Lim will stand heads and shoulders with worldwide political leaders like Trump or Biden, Xi or Angela and still can communicate with regular Singaporeans unlike the current PM whom I am always embarassed when he speaks with world leaders.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nothing wrong with Pritam leading

Aljunied is very likely to loose! That's why Guest wrote "完蛋了"

I dont think you are a Singaporean following AHTC law suit.

I am a Singaporean and I know WP's hold on Aljunied is shaky. But I dont follow the AHTC law suit closely because it feels like they are just making life very hard for them to properly function.

Edited by WheelofTime
sentence structure

24 minutes ago, jlone said:

Why all so pessimistic above the oppositions results? 

If u support them u should say something for encouragement.

You will be surprise at the final results.

Just wait n see.

West Coast might have a chance of being won over by PSP's TCB.

But I'm rooting mostly for where Nicole Seah's team is contesting and SDP, especially in Bukit Batok and Holland-Bukit Timah.

3 minutes ago, WheelofTime said:

I am a Singaporean and I know WP's hold on Aljunied is shaky. But I dont follow the AHTC law suit closely because it feels likefunctio they are just making life very hard for them to properly n.

Exactly! Not to worry, supporters understands n will surely vote them in again with forgiveness n sympathy!

Guest guest
30 minutes ago, jlone said:

Just wait n see.

Even though i support them but we must look at reality. Same like last GE2015, many people were optimistic on the aggressive oppositions contesting in many GRC/SMC, but ended up disappointed final results. So i don't have much hope in this year GE.

Just now, Guest guest said:

Even though i support them but we must look at reality. Same like last GE2015, many people were optimistic on the aggressive oppositions contesting in many GRC/SMC, but ended up disappointed final results. So i don't have much hope in this year GE.

Agree  with u. All talk2 end of the day bad news...hmmm

Guest guest
3 minutes ago, WheelofTime said:

West Coast might have a chance of being won over by PSP's TCB.

But I'm rooting mostly for where Nicole Seah's team is contesting and SDP, especially in Bukit Batok and Holland-Bukit Timah.

If TCB lead the team and contest in that area, maybe might have chance of winning due to many of his past supporters and also give face value and effort to him by contesting in GE again. Same like when LTK back then lead to contest in a GRC first time, people supported him and voted for him to win. Hopefully it will happen the same to TCB in this GE. If not then totally no hope for oppositions anymore.

2 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Is the reality becos of 70% are just daft?

I am hoping for a surprise.

There were rallies but what was the use?

This time no rally the result could turn out differently.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have given my thumb down to all! What about you?

GMOvdeT.jpg

There are more thumb down than thumb up?

Guest guest
2 minutes ago, jlone said:

Is the reality becos of 70% are just daft?

I am hoping for a surprise.

There were rallies but what was the use?

This time no rally the result could turn out differently.

If no rally then voters might not able to get to know these oppositions candidates well. Esp new comers. And also now all must wear masks when outside, people might not able to relate well with them. And in the end just simply vote for the party that they are more familiar?!

Guest guest
4 minutes ago, jlone said:

All who join the pp are becos of big fat money.

Becos  in their minds, they will surely hid the jackpot! 

Must see also, you see there are many new comers in past GE but pull out from politics after one term of GE.

Guest guest guest

This is my guess for the opposition lineup. It'd be fun to see an all girls team to lead SK GRC. 

Aljunied GRC - Pritam, Faisal, Sylvia Lim, Gerald Giam, Leon Perera

Seng Kang GRC - Lee Li Lian........

Guest no more democracy
1 hour ago, jlone said:

Just wait n see.

the situation just does not look good

Guest Guest

RIP opposition.

My guess is that only Hougang SMC will remain for WP. 

But if PAP manage to win by a small margin, which is possible, then really RIP opposition. 

Guest Guest

I really hope that even if WP cannot keep their constituencies in the end (which I hope they can!!!), at least PSP can bring some Opposition into the Parliament. We really need Opposition to stop those MIW under-performers from staying in the Parliament and sucking our money and leading good lives themselves instead. Come on, they have failed big time this time round and if they are bringing in so much new blood and removing old ones, why not give the Opposition parties a chance to do so as well?

I really hope those who can get to vote will use their vote WISELY. My area is most likely going to be a walkover... :(

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

RIP opposition.

But if PAP manage to win by a small margin, which is possible, then really RIP opposition. 

That is possible and when that happen, then the only opposition guy is going to be jia-lat,  just like chiam before all the others came in,  whatever he said will be rebuked.

RIP Mr Democracy xxxx - 2020

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I really hope that even if WP cannot keep their constituencies in the end (which I hope they can!!!), at least PSP can bring some Opposition into the Parliament. We really need Opposition to stop those MIW under-performers from staying in the Parliament and sucking our money and leading good lives themselves instead. Come on, they have failed big time this time round and if they are bringing in so much new blood and removing old ones, why not give the Opposition parties a chance to do so as well?

I really hope those who can get to vote will use their vote WISELY. My area is most likely going to be a walkover... :(

I think PSP (if they put TCB & LHY together) might get 40+% but still wont be over 50%, which was what happened to WP in 2006 for Aljunied even though they had Sylvia Lim, they only managed to win in 2011.

This time, Aljunied is high chance will return to PAP, many will not be confident in WP with just Sylvia Lim alone, now that LTK has stepped down. 

Guest Sad!!

I really can't imagine the day that the whole Parliament is all white. What's worse is there'll be new useless peeps including the condescending GM omg. I love my SG and I'll be so sad to see it come to this state should that day ever happen... :(

Guest Guest
37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

RIP opposition.

Same thought Hougang SMC may be gone. Or may be 50-50. 

In any case, most opposition 全军覆没

PAP will win big than last time. Probably >75%

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This time, Aljunied is high chance will return to PAP, many will not be confident in WP with just Sylvia Lim alone, now that LTK has stepped down. 

Aljunied 死定了。很多人都悲观。

Already on the edge during the last election. Aljunied is injected with new citizens and new buildings. 

Marine Parade with too many CECA (new citizens) living at Ft Road. Challenging Marine Parade is an uphill task.
East Coast (Nicole Seah and JJYee) also hard to fight. Too many new buildings and new citizens. 

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest Sad!! said:

I really can't imagine the day that the whole Parliament is all white. What's worse is there'll be new useless peeps including the condescending GM omg. I love my SG and I'll be so sad to see it come to this state should that day ever happen... :(

Susa mati... Opposition (WP, PSP, PPP, NSP, SDP, RP, SDA RDP PVP)全部一盘散沙

死定了啦!玩完了啦!反对党没救了啦!!!I think I should end my life. 

Guest Guest
31 minutes ago, Guest Sad!! said:

All white is very possible this time, better be prepared!

Before 2011, at least got Hougang (Low) and Potong Pasir (Chiam), 

now Potong Pasir already taken back by PAP,

Hougang is very dangerous this time!

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Susa mati... Opposition (WP, PSP, PPP, NSP, SDP, RP, SDA RDP PVP)全部一盘散沙

死定了啦!玩完了啦!反对党没救了啦!!!I think I should end my life. 

Nope,  life goes on what ever happen, tomoro will be aother day though maybe tougher....is good to hear singfirst have dissolved or they already know what will happen ha.... Still,  we don't need 11 opposition party in SG,  just WP and PSP,  the rest can go,  don't waste your time and money,  after so many years what have u achieved? Every year come out with some nonsense waiting to be attacked,  can't remember which party suggesting give 18 months supplement income for those retrenched and $500 for those aged 60 and above, would someone working hard in their 20s to 50s vote for u,  don't be stupid,  stupidity got no medicine to cure. 

Guest no more democracy

20000-30000 new citizens each year. That will be 1% per year. 2011 until now, they would have increased their votes by 9%. That is enough for them to win back Aljunied and perhaps Hougang. In fact, we already see their performance being boosted in 2015 elections due to new citizens.

Now with no rallies, no Low thia kiang, no chen show mao, this time we are doomed.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why like to use the term vote wisely, why not just be direct n say Vote for Oppositions Parties?

Only those who are pure in hearts, not greedy, no hypocrisy n arrogance n do everything with transparency, then they are fit to wear all in white.

If not go to.......

You are too nice to use the term miw.

Meow!  

Edited by jlone

Guest Guest

Aljunied Team 

• Pritam (MP) 
  • Sylvia (MP)
  • Faisal Manap (MP)
  • Gerald Giam (NCMP)
  • Leon Perera (NCMP)

*All of them are experienced as MP. Only three have experience in GRC. Despite having experienced in Parliament and GRC, PAP "bao-jzia" Aljunied. Any Tom-Dick-Harry from PAP will take down Aljunied easily. Like above mentioned. new citizens is the main cause to "spoilt" the votes for opposition. 

East Coast Team 

• JJ Yee (NCMP)
  • Louisa Chua 
  • Mhd Azhar
  • Nicole Seah

*Only JJ is experienced as a NCMP.  Both JJ & Nicole Seah have experienced in contesting. Like someone mentioned, JJ Yee is familiar with Joo Chiat &  Siglap and Nicole Seah last battle ground with NSP was at East Coast if I am not mistaken, they are very likely to contest in East Coast. Even PAP Lim Swee Say is out, East Coast may be still a strong hold. I can assure, votes of new citizens will help PAP to win. 

Marine Parade Team

• Firuz
  • Dylan
  • Jeannette Chong (my guessing)
  • Undisclosed Singh (my guessing) 

*Only 3 of them (Firuz, Dylan, Jeannette) have experienced in contesting. Goh Chok Tong's Marine Parade is extremely hard to knock down. WP no need to day dream too high as SM Goh die-hard but old-folks fans (贱国一代) are still around. These hawkers, old folks, new citizens do not care about future job opportunities, influx of FT, GST 9% in Year 2022, ERP charges & etc. Sometimes, I really feel that these old folks do not deserve sympathy because they care for themselves too much! Let them die because they are causing big damage for young people to suffer. 

Also, many SIA steward & stewardess living in this area, they will sure show appreciation to PAP because PAP have been helping to save their job (no retrenchment and continous to monthly pay roll for them) and I am very sure 99% of SIA Pilots, Steward & Stewardess (in this area) are PAP supporters. However, I wish WP Marine Parade team try hard to fight as I knew WP have been actively involving in serving people in Marine Parade, Eunos, Ubi since 2017.

Guest Guest

LTK decided not to contest is greatly due to AHTC law suit. Only dumb people believe the interview 联合早报。

Gov't有把柄. If LTK is contest, this AHTC law suit will be forever. The AG will sue the entire WP until close shop. 

I think Goh Chok Tong and Tan Chuan-Jin must have gave hints to LTK. 

“没有遗憾,问心无愧。”
工人党宣布前秘书长刘程强不会参加本届大选。原本婉拒受访的他,最终不忍心多名记者空手而归,在淅淅沥沥的雨中侃侃而谈。

阅读更多大选2020新闻,请浏览 bit.ly/SGGE2020

I really don't understand those new MIW candidates. If they really want to do something good for SGeans (as of them claim), then why collude with the team that plays dirty tricks?? It makes me wonder if they are doing it just to ensure that they get a good life for themselves, their spouses and their kids thereafter. A number of them have 4 to 5 kids, mind you.

Guest Guest

These old fogies need to be reminded that those good times were during LKY's times. With the current leadership team, white doesn't translate to pureness at heart anymore.

6 minutes ago, Guest Gone said:

I really don't understand those new MIW candidates. If they really want to do something good for SGeans (as of them claim), then why collude with the team that plays dirty tricks?? It makes me wonder if they are doing it just to ensure that they get a good life for themselves, their spouses and their kids thereafter. A number of them have 4 to 5 kids, mind you.

• Members
  • 330 posts

That's why I said, all of them are M face, hypocrites. In their minds, they will surely hit the jackpot esp if any of them are put in one grc.

Dun ever believe what the pp members say! We are not kids.

Guest Don't Understand
34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Aljunied Team 

• Pritam (MP) 
  • Sylvia (MP)
  • Faisal Manap (MP)
  • Gerald Giam (NCMP)
  • Leon Perera (NCMP)

*All of them are experienced as MP. Only three have experience in GRC. Despite having experienced in Parliament and GRC, PAP "bao-jzia" Aljunied. Any Tom-Dick-Harry from PAP will take down Aljunied easily. Like above mentioned. new citizens is the main cause to "spoilt" the votes for opposition. 

East Coast Team 

• JJ Yee (NCMP)
  • Louisa Chua 
  • Mhd Azhar
  • Nicole Seah

*Only JJ is experienced as a NCMP.  Both JJ & Nicole Seah have experienced in contesting. Like someone mentioned, JJ Yee is familiar with Joo Chiat &  Siglap and Nicole Seah last battle ground with NSP was at East Coast if I am not mistaken, they are very likely to contest in East Coast. Even PAP Lim Swee Say is out, East Coast may be still a strong hold. I can assure, votes of new citizens will help PAP to win. 

Marine Parade Team

• Firuz
  • Dylan
  • Jeannette Chong (my guessing)
  • Undisclosed Singh (my guessing) 

*Only 3 of them (Firuz, Dylan, Jeannette) have experienced in contesting. Goh Chok Tong's Marine Parade is extremely hard to knock down. WP no need to day dream too high as SM Goh die-hard but old-folks fans (贱国一代) are still around. These hawkers, old folks, new citizens do not care about future job opportunities, influx of FT, GST 9% in Year 2022, ERP charges & etc. Sometimes, I really feel that these old folks do not deserve sympathy because they care for themselves too much! Let them die because they are causing big damage for young people to suffer. 

Also, many SIA steward & stewardess living in this area, they will sure show appreciation to PAP because PAP have been helping to save their job (no retrenchment and continous to monthly pay roll for them) and I am very sure 99% of SIA Pilots, Steward & Stewardess (in this area) are PAP supporters. However, I wish WP Marine Parade team try hard to fight as I knew WP have been actively involving in serving people in Marine Parade, Eunos, Ubi since 2017.

Why would the new citizens choose to vote for the smear team?? I mean, they're not even born here. How would they have known what it was like when Senior Lee was still around? And what goodies have they received from them?

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest Don't Understand said:

Why would the new citizens choose to vote for the smear team?? I mean, they're not even born here. How would they have known what it was like when Senior Lee was still around? And what goodies have they received from them?

New citizens confirm vote for PAP out of gratuity! "You give me citizenship, I vote for you". 

If you give me US Citizenship, I will vote for Donald Trump/Republican. 

Don't believe, ask around.

New citizens are like pests. If you get close to these new citizens (CECA and Mainlander Chinese), you will know their thoughts.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic