Male HQ

GE2020

d15cr33t

Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, Guest Malli said:

Ivan Lim is quite cute to me hehe

Not at all to me, i think most of the other male candidates look better than him

Guest Malli
20 minutes ago, Guest Dick Sucker said:

I have tasted many cute men. Most have very smelly cock.   Oops!! sorry, I can't help out of topic.  But, you cannot judge a book by its cover, unless you open them up.

I don’t mind trying 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, mate69 said:

Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan to retire from politics

He is leaving the harakiri to others from now on.

24 minutes ago, Guest Good said:

One joker down, who will be his next?

27 minutes ago, jlone said:

image.thumb.png.d8f86486b96f5589e3d300e1b0c8b7ce.png

Do u want to let this cycle continue endlessly?

Just let the percentage go down by at least 15%.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

dunno real anot

but no one looks credible

spacer.png

If this is the team then maybe WP might have a chance.

But then again, last election PAP sent a dunno what team (not even A team, B team or C team) can still get 49% of votes.

Guess this time will only know on that actual night itself.

1 hour ago, Guest Malli said:

Heart is more important than hard. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Occulust

Ultimately, its the $MILLION dollars salary thats the problem.

With such a world's unprecedented and highest political salaries, u gonna attract alot of greed into the establishment. Sure, there will be those who genuinely have a heart to serve, but prob far and between. Greed will always trump coz its the root of all evil deeds.

Even if those who are talented and do want to serve sincerely and doesnt give a hoot about the astronomical salary, they will be squeezed out by the power and money hungry ones.

This absurd salary reward system is the start of the downfall. Thats why u can never see the true fighters anymore, those who speak with grit and act with conviction. What we have now is a bunch of boy scouts and yes man. Ngiam Tong Dow was so correct.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/ge2020/as-singapore-gears-up-for-polls-dr-mahathir-hopes-there-is-a-change/ar-BB15ZhsR?li=BBr8Cnr&fbclid=IwAR3Z6q8tXzz-OqnUupb-suB0V0ysqINNcj3kYYpoMBnE4yOE2TSDMaYqh1I

As Singapore gears up for polls, Dr Mahathir hopes ‘there is a change’

KUALA LUMPUR, June 26 — Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad suggested that Singapore could also experience an unprecedented change of government similar to Malaysia when the republic holds its general election next month.

On Tuesday, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong announced that his country’s 13th Parliament was dissolved to pave way for a general election that has since been set for July 10.

Dr Mahathir noted that Singapore’s PAP government has been in power for decades and that Singaporeans may be ready for an alternative.

When asked if he wished to see a new party in power, Dr Mahathir responded positively.

“Well, lah, we hope there is a change. [Laughs] But knowing Singapore, they are

not very cooperative. They don’t want to change anything."

“Everything is to their advantage, so they want to keep it that way. I do hope the brother, who has differences with his elder brother, would have a different attitude towards Malaysia,” he told Asia Times in an interview, referring to Lee Hsien Yang, the estranged brother of Singapore’s PM.  (A huge hint stating that Dr M. might wanna have a working relationship with LHY in terms of politics)

Hsien Yang has joined an Opposition party that will challenge his brother’s PAP in the poll, but has not said if he will compete.

Dr Mahathir and the Pakatan Harapan coalition won an unexpected victory in Malaysia’s 13th general election in 2018 and he was appointed the prime minister for a second time.

However, his administration collapsed in February this year after his unforced resignation caused a political crisis, which allowed the informal Perikatan Nasional coalition to take control of the country.

Dr Mahathir had been rivals with the Lee siblings’ father, the late Lee Kuan Yew, with whom he had clashed over a variety of issues.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/lee-kuan-yew-predicted-that-the-opposition-would-win-one-day/ar-BB15YXT9?li=BBr8YXK

Lee Kuan Yew predicted that the opposition would win one day

An old quote by Singapore Founding Father Lee Kuan Yew regarding opposition parties in Singapore has resurfaced on the internet. The quote warns that one day, Singaporeans just may get tired of the ruling party, People’s Action Party (PAP), and vote for the opposition.

Originally published in 2011, a book titled Lee Kuan Yew: Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going captured the thoughts of Mr Lee on various issues concerning Singapore. Though the book was mainly centered on his thoughts regarding Singapore’s past as well as its future, one particular thought of his has resurfaced on social media, in light of the 2020 General Elections.

According to straitstimes.com, when asked about his own personal forecast of Singapore’s “survival”, Mr Lee responded by saying, “I think Singapore is safe for 10 years,” citing the group of leaders appointed to handle the nation.”Whether it will be 15, 20, 30 years depends on them getting a team of players very soon,” he said. “Part of the team is in place but you need a leader man. You need somebody who can communicate, who can mobilise people, move people. It’s not enough to have a good policy. You got to convince people.”

However, when asked about his thoughts of Singapore’s faring beyond that time-frame, his answer was intriguing, as he predicted that one day, Singaporeans would switch sides. “I think there will come a time when eventually the public will say, look, let’s try the other side, either because the PAP has declined in quality or the opposition has put up a team which is equal to the PAP and they say, let’s try the other side,” he said. “It must come.”

Today, as Singapore’s political parties rally for a unique experience of an election during a pandemic, much of the battle will be fought online. However, despite the change in terrain, this year’s elections seem to hold many surprises.

According to recent reports, opposition parties have been coordinating in order to ensure that more opposition politicians win seats in Parliament this time around. For example, in a commendable move, the Reform Party recently announced that it would cede West Coast GRC in order to give way to Progress Singapore Party (PSP) leader, Dr Tan Cheng Bock.

As more talk of opposition members coordinating and uniting under a common cause fills Singapore’s atmosphere, Mr Lee’s premonition for Singapore has circulated various online channels such as Facebook.

Lee Kuan Yew wearing a suit and tie: from Facebook

The words of Lee Kuan Yew never really fail to stop Singapore in its tracks. Could his prediction come to pass soon? Have the people witnessed a decline in the ruling party? Is the PAP going to be voted out?

Singapore will know the answer soon.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, mate69 said:

maybe that fella who is now under intense scrutiny may just soon announce he will not contest...who knows

anything is possible in politics

Not quite likely buddy. It seems like the party's vice chairman acknowledges that those comments were about his "past" and he should be "given a chance to prove himself" in the press conference.

So he's implying that all those feedback from the ground must have been rubbish and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

And come on, they cannot afford to show that they have handpicked the wrong candidate. It would be too sia suay to admit that. So as usual, come up with some nonsensical logic to "justify" their stand to cover up their mistake.

6 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

knowing Singapore, they are

i agreed to this.. singaporean can keep complaining abt pap.. but when it comes to the black & white to vote.. they just shake their heads and said.. bo bian.. just vote for PAP lah... LAN LAN suck thumb

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Not quite likely buddy. It seems like the party's vice chairman acknowledges that those comments were about his "past" and he should be "given a chance to prove himself" in the press conference.

So he's implying that all those feedback from the ground must have been rubbish and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

And come on, they cannot afford to show that they have handpicked the wrong candidate. It would be too sia suay to admit that. So as usual, come up with some nonsensical logic to "justify" their stand to cover up their mistake.

If the oppositions have this type of candidate, then it will be a big question liao! 

Edited by jlone

2 minutes ago, jlone said:

It seems like the party's vice chairman acknowledges that those comments were about his "past" and he should be "given a chance to prove himself" in the press conference.

smoke screens were thrown out, diversions were created.. that's y.. pap is good at diversion of unwanted attention.. whatever can cover up, they will cover up.

3 minutes ago, jlone said:

If the oppositions have this type of candidate, then it will be a big question liao!

then pap will jump in like hungry wolves to tear the opposition party a new one. throw them under the bus.. make them look like monkeys in the zoo.. anything to create waves of uncertainty so that s'poreans will never vote for them.. 

remember the hougang - aljunied town council issues..?? they were fighting.. then suddenly someone says pap town council also got issues.. they throw in a smoke screen..and then everyone blames low thia kiang & company & forgotten abt pap shit. 

Guest Guest

I thought you should have known by now that there's differential treatment between questionable candidates brought in by MIW vs by the Opposition? Haha.

6 minutes ago, jlone said:

27 minutes ago, single42 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/ge2020/as-singapore-gears-up-for-polls-dr-mahathir-hopes-there-is-a-change/ar-BB15ZhsR?li=BBr8Cnr&fbclid=IwAR3Z6q8tXzz-OqnUupb-suB0V0ysqINNcj3kYYpoMBnE4yOE2TSDMaYqh1I

As Singapore gears up for polls, Dr Mahathir hopes ‘there is a change’

KUALA LUMPUR, June 26 — Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad suggested that Singapore could also experience an unprecedented change of government similar to Malaysia when the republic holds its general election next month.

On Tuesday, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong announced that his country’s 13th Parliament was dissolved to pave way for a general election that has since been set for July 10.

Dr Mahathir noted that Singapore’s PAP government has been in power for decades and that Singaporeans may be ready for an alternative.

When asked if he wished to see a new party in power, Dr Mahathir responded positively.

“Well, lah, we hope there is a change. [Laughs] But knowing Singapore, they are

“Everything is to their advantage, so they want to keep it that way. I do hope the brother, who has differences with his elder brother, would have a different attitude towards Malaysia,” he told Asia Times in an interview, referring to Lee Hsien Yang, the estranged brother of Singapore’s PM.  (A huge hint stating that Dr M. might wanna have a working relationship with LHY in terms of politics)

Hsien Yang has joined an Opposition party that will challenge his brother’s PAP in the poll, but has not said if he will compete.

Dr Mahathir and the Pakatan Harapan coalition won an unexpected victory in Malaysia’s 13th general election in 2018 and he was appointed the prime minister for a second time.

However, his administration collapsed in February this year after his unforced resignation caused a political crisis, which allowed the informal Perikatan Nasional coalition to take control of the country.

Dr Mahathir had been rivals with the Lee siblings’ father, the late Lee Kuan Yew, with whom he had clashed over a variety of issues.

Dr M Pratha. Can’t even handle his own country. So bitter and always trying to find fault with Singapore. Jealousy 

32 minutes ago, single42 said:

i agreed to this.. singaporean can keep complaining abt pap.. but when it comes to the black & white to vote.. they just shake their heads and said.. bo bian.. just vote for PAP lah... LAN LAN suck thumb

Not necessary,  they still can cast invalid vote which means I don't agreed with both party, some find it wasted but actually that is an expression too. 

Guest Voter
3 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Not necessary,  they still can cast invalid vote which means I don't agreed with both party, some find it wasted but actually that is an expression too. 

‘This type of expression is meaningless and changes nothing, and then you’ll still be here for the next 5 years kbkb about this and that.

51 minutes ago, single42 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/lee-kuan-yew-predicted-that-the-opposition-would-win-one-day/ar-BB15YXT9?li=BBr8YXK

Lee Kuan Yew predicted that the opposition would win one day

An old quote by Singapore Founding Father Lee Kuan Yew regarding opposition parties in Singapore has resurfaced on the internet. The quote warns that one day, Singaporeans just may get tired of the ruling party, People’s Action Party (PAP), and vote for the opposition.

That day is still very far away, for that to happen,  unless they created huge resentment among the commoners,  like in 2011, problem like rising HDB cost and influx of foreigners cost them lots of votes and is the best performance by opposition party. Of course,  the opposition party need to be able to get solid candidate and SG definitely don't need 11 opposition party, just 2 or 3 solid ones will do. Sorry to say but some of them are really nonsense and also those independent jokers, better keep your money in bank.

15 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

That day is still very far away, for that to happen,  unless they created huge resentment among the commoners,  like in 2011, problem like rising HDB cost and influx of foreigners cost them lots of votes and is the best performance by opposition party. Of course,  the opposition party need to be able to get solid candidate and SG definitely don't need 11 opposition party, just 2 or 3 solid ones will do. Sorry to say but some of them are really nonsense and also those independent jokers, better keep your money in bank.

Do u mean to say that those newly fielded by the RP are better than those by WP n PSP?

I think those joining for fun are specially arranged just like every past election.

Edited by jlone

11 minutes ago, jlone said:

Do u mean to say that those newly fielded by the RP are better than those by WP n PSP?

May not be but that is not important as long as people vote for the brand instead of the person. PAP and WP are both well established brand. PSP seems promising but let's see how is their first performance. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

give him a break lah.

transport portfolio is not easy.

at least he has somewhat ‘stabilised’ smrt issues, after the mess left behind by the last minister, who is much worse.

Guest Shame shame

Do we need to be reminded that the previous transport minister was another incompetent failure brought in from the Armed Forces? I have so much faith in all my Generals, you know!

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

give him a break lah.

transport portfolio is not easy.

at least he has somewhat ‘stabilised’ smrt issues, after the mess left behind by the last minister, who is much worse.

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, StockBottom said:

Even his neighbour dun like him!

Mp0gMIo.jpg

12 hours ago, StockBottom said:

Even his neighbour dun like him!

Mp0gMIo.jpg

Actually I quite pity his mother... :( Must have been really heartbroken when she hears so much negative feedback about her own child.

Guest Dunworry
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Actually I quite pity his mother... :( Must have been really heartbroken when she hears so much negative feedback about her own child.

maybe the mother dun understand english so its okay

Guest Fatty
13 hours ago, Guest Malli said:

He got the bad boy look. I like.

I don’t mind volunteering for his MPS session then after that let him pee on me and humiliate me by calling me names in private 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=270299687514271&notif_id=1593218039059733&notif_t=live_video

A reporter just asked HSK about the recent barrage of criticism against Ivan Lim and he replied that he should stand out and clarify those comments so that both sides will be heard, especially since they were not made anonymously.

Wow.

22 hours ago, SazNura said:

PAP best is already well known Jo Teo , Indranee Rajah, Chan Chu Sing ,Lawrence Wong ,Heng Swee Kiat,Balakrishnan

These incompetent  failures are already the benchmark of the best of out of PAP now.

Can you imagine what is PAP lower tier team? Expect nothing should be the best. Why would you vote for failures?

Better the devil you know? nah ,at least for the myth of selling souls to the devil,  unlike PAP  , dealing with the devil actual benefits the contractors in their whatever promise lifetime.

Balakrishnan really has to go.

1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

cos of water?

Several issues.

Regarding the water one, he has being blasted my Msia for being reckless in his comments as a Foreign Affairs Minister during the COS debate. I'm on the fence for this one, what is your take?

Guest Guest

Thx for the reminder on casting void votes.

i used to do this in the past since I m in West Coast GRC (the opposition  party like cmi... sorry!),

But this year may be different .... 

Guest Guest
 18 minutes ago, WheelofTime said:

Several issues.

Regarding the water one, he has being blasted my Msia for being reckless in his comments as a Foreign Affairs Minister during the COS debate. I'm on the fence for this one, what is your take?

Not just him. So many useless Ministers in the Cabinet still shamelessly wants to stay on to earn their big fat salary.

Look at Gan Kim Yong, Minister of MOH and MP for Choa Chu Kang GRC, and how he handle the HIV data leak incident and his handling of the COVID-19 situation. During the SARS period, the Minister of Health Khaw Boon Wan took overall charge. But yet, for a COVID-19 medical pandemic, he did not seems to be the face as our first line of engagement. 

Did you guys even know that Desmond Lee and Grace Fu are actually our Cabinet Minsters for MSF and MCCY respectively and and MPs for Jurong GRC? Where were they during this period of crisis? Happily hiding in their beds telling us that this is not their problem? So much for unity when their own party is as fragmented as it can be. Just because Tharman was the anchor for Jurong GRC, means they don't even need to show face anymore? And these are just a few of the "4G" leaders, and I am not even mentioning the names of some "3G" leaders too.

Go find out for yourself who are some of our forgettable Ministers in Singapore, and see for yourself what they have done for the country when crisis hits us. 

But again, some Ministers are best to remain quiet, like how a Minister can go add fuel to the fire by telling the Malay community that they were "‘Irresponsible’ to incite home-based businesses to put pressure on Government to grant exceptions, when they just wanted their home-based businesses to be restored after getting abruptly blocked. 

This crisis really shows us all the true colors of the ruling party. 

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest Fatty said:

Yes, such an eye candy. I don’t mind being abused by him 

Wait he treat u like dirt .... starve you for days ....then u know ... tsk tsk ...

Guest Birds of the same Feather

TCB and Mahathir are of the same feather hunger for power. Already so old time to enjoy retirement.

Guest Guest

GE2020: Elections Department receives 226 applications for political donation certificates

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ge2020-elections-department-receives-226-applications-for-12875938

226 applications for political donation certificates to vie for 93 seats in 31 constituencies. 

Looks like 3-party contests in some constituencies might be inevitable unless some of the parties backed down at the last minute. 

Guest Malli
46 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wait he treat u like dirt .... starve you for days ....then u know ... tsk tsk ...

Ooh! Might cum harder after starvation. 

Guest Fatty
50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

omg, i just came.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic