Jump to content
Happy Birthday Singapore

Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)


Guest WhyLiddat
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/20/2020 at 8:30 AM, Since u r here said:

I trust someone can help dee by translating this

in the first place those who suddenly kaypo abt the news didnt knw shisong etc dee initially...

 

Translated roughly:

"Distance yourself from those who deliberately rob you of your confidence to make you feel inferior."

 

So RUN! Run from them like you saw demons! But, of course, you can choose to RUN them down instead till they never ever dare try that on you, EVER! LOL 

Edited by yuquidam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

But taking it out on practically every person or companies he had ever worked with is simply cancel culture. Making sure everyone associated to him also go spiraling down even though they’ve done nothing, so “he’s wrong and you’re his friend means you must be wrong too, unless you also pick up a dagger to stab him as hard as the haters are doing right now, you must be condoning his actions”  ? WTF!

 

Pressuring people to choose a side to take, otherwise deemed equally guilty as the offender — tats high-school locker room childish I would say, and unreasonable.

 

No one is asking his ‘friends’ to stab him hard. I think there is a line, if it’s stealing, drugs and the like, there is still wriggle room. To sexually prey on minors is utterly disgusting, people like Amos Yee and a certain election loser who defend paedophiles is equally reprehensible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Open Letter to the straight community:

 

 

Dear straight people!

 

Regarding the Dee Kosh (Daryl Ian Koshy) events please be aware gays clearly distance us from the actions committed by Darryl Ian Koshy.

 

We gays don’t resort in luring under/aged boys or minors in dating apps or through our business contacts to engage such vulnerable persons for sexual activity in return for money.

 

We even condemn any such heinous actions.

 

We gays do not consider under/aged boys as easy prey for our sexual exploitation but leave them alone to discover their sexual experiences at their own pace and by their own development. We act to respect any laws set up in protection of minors.

 

Any sexual activity must always be consensual and we condemn any pretended personality to lure vulnerable subjects below the age of sexual consent with financial gains to engage in sexual activity.

 

We gays clearly condemn pedophilia and distance ourselves from any such behaviour. Minors should never be the object of sexual activity and we fully respect not to engage in any sexual intercourse with boys below the (sexual) age of consent.

 

We would not mind if any minor(s) came out, if he had engaged in any sexual activity with Darryl Ian Koshy to speak up and lodge a police report against him, even if we are aware making the report might be troublesome and painful to the victim(s). Darryl Ian Koshy might have crossed the boundaries set up in protection of minors and should be prosecuted if this had been the fact.

 

We expect the authorities to take prompt action against Darryl Ian Koshy and to investigate any violations of the Penal Code.

 

Dear straight people we seek your understanding not to draw a picture for every gay behaving in a similar disgraceful manner. Please don’t picture us as if all gays behave in any similar inappropriate way like him and generalise on us. We do not condone such sexual misconduct as described against Darryl Ian Koshy, which we made aware of by the recent media news.

 

We gays clearly condemn the reprehensible actions of Darryl Ian Koshy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Air-mer-leee
8 minutes ago, singalion said:

Open Letter to the straight community:

 

 

Dear straight people!

 

Regarding the Dee Kosh (Daryl Ian Koshy) events please be aware gays clearly distance us from the actions committed by Darryl Ian Koshy.

 

We gays don’t resort in luring under/aged boys or minors in dating apps or through our business contacts to engage such vulnerable persons for sexual activity in return for money.

 

We even condemn any such heinous actions.

 

We gays do not consider under/aged boys as easy prey for our sexual exploitation but leave them alone to discover their sexual experiences at their own pace and by their own development. We act to respect any laws set up in protection of minors.

 

Any sexual activity must always be consensual and we condemn any pretended personality to lure vulnerable subjects below the age of sexual consent with financial gains to engage in sexual activity.

 

We gays clearly condemn pedophilia and distance ourselves from any such behaviour. Minors should never be the object of sexual activity and we fully respect not to engage in any sexual intercourse with boys below the (sexual) age of consent.

 

We would not mind if any minor(s) came out, if he had engaged in any sexual activity with Darryl Ian Koshy to speak up and lodge a police report against him, even if we are aware making the report might be troublesome and painful to the victim(s). Darryl Ian Koshy might have crossed the boundaries set up in protection of minors and should be prosecuted if this had been the fact.

 

We expect the authorities to take prompt action against Darryl Ian Koshy and to investigate any violations of the Penal Code.

 

Dear straight people we seek your understanding not to draw a picture for every gay behaving in a similar disgraceful manner. Please don’t picture us as if all gays behave in any similar inappropriate way like him and generalise on us. We do not condone such sexual misconduct as described against Darryl Ian Koshy, which we made aware of by the recent media news.

 

We gays clearly condemn the reprehensible actions of Darryl Ian Koshy.

Lol. 😂

此地无银三百两!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2020 at 4:03 AM, Guest Eden said:

i didn't know that he is gay. Not a slight chance.

Really? Have you even watched a single video in his channel? With that girly mannerisms, bitchy auntie attitude in high pitched screaming voice and flipping of his hands; you still think he is straight? Hahaha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Guest Zzzzzzz said:

Its not like alot of money anw.

 

 

 

$1000 to many 15-year-olds is a lot of money. I wonder how many minors went to his house to get that $1000 or more but now don't dare to come out. Also, since he uses the secret chat function, all the evidence would be wiped out. If you were a minor who went to his house but now without evidence, would you choose to come out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Zzzzzzz
7 minutes ago, happiness said:

 

$1000 to many 15-year-olds is a lot of money. I wonder how many minors went to his house to get that $1000 or more but now don't dare to come out. Also, since he uses the secret chat function, all the evidence would be wiped out. If you were a minor who went to his house but now without evidence, would you choose to come out?


Dun even know whats the joy in getting a young boy to bj him or bj a young boy. First, they are not experienced and worse, might not even be gay. And their bods are not even developed!

 

Might as well get an escort or money boy better. Hotter and dun even need $1000. Really 丑人多做怪。

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of his talents are so cute. So fast to declare there isn't anything physical between them.

 

Even if there was,  it's hard to believe they did it for lust.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Nothing
3 minutes ago, fab said:

Some of his talents are so cute. So far to declare there isn't anything physical between them.

 

Even if there was,  it's hard to believe they did it for lust.

No……

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fab said:

Some of his talents are so cute. So far to declare there isn't anything physical between them.

 

Even if there was,  it's hard to believe they did it for lust.

 

He'll just do some fake 'dare' videos so he can lick their armpits and make them touch his chrysanthemum, who knows who came up with those dare requests, scali from his alternate accounts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, fab said:

Some of his talents are so cute. So far to declare there isn't anything physical between them.

 

Even if there was,  it's hard to believe they did it for lust.

 

Shi Song and Xinde have yet to make their statements, so we still don't know at this point. Dee Kosh said in private dms that he paid Shi Song to have sex with him. And so far, Shi Song has not denied it. But if it's true, will Shi Song come forward and admit it?

 

And regarding Hamza, look at this: https://twitter.com/yrmotherlanjiao/status/1294654227705237504/photo/1

 

Dee Kosh: "So Im honestly looking for an extra umph [oomph, meaning sexual attractiveness] That sadly hamza wasn't enough to fill"

 

Translate it into explicit English that straight people can understand easily, it means "Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole. So I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole."

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

 

He'll just do some fake 'dare' videos so he can lick their armpits and make them touch his chrysanthemum, who knows who came up with those dare requests, scali from his alternate accounts. 

 

Nauseous.

 

Luckily I haven't taken dinner.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, shawako said:

I bought Tinder Gold months ago and I saw Dee Kosh liked my profile lol.

 

You must be a sweet young boy.

 

I hope above 18 though.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, happiness said:

 

Shi Song and Xinde have yet to make their statements, so we don't know at this point. Dee Kosh said in private dms that he paid Shi Song to have sex with him. And so far, Shi Song has not denied it. But if it's true, will Shi Song come forward and admit it?

 

And regarding Hamza, look at this: https://twitter.com/yrmotherlanjiao/status/1294654227705237504/photo/1

 

Dee Kosh: "So Im honestly looking for an extra umph [oomph, meaning sexual attractiveness] That sadly hamza wasn't enough to fill"

 

Translate it into explicit English that straight people can understand, it means "Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole. So I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole."

 

So juicy though I actually donno who's who.

 

The mere sight of him is enough to keep me away despite so many half naked boys in his videos.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, fab said:

 

So juicy though I actually donno who's who.

 

The mere sight of him is enough to keep me away despite so many half naked boys in his videos.

 

I see him I get softer than a sponge cake, dont even bother with his vids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

 

 

This is a typical example of shit stirring.
I am gonna quote your post here. What you said / wrote is a direct representation of your intention.
Remember, it all matters.


That's all.

 

I am being factual here. If you think that what I said was wrong, why not share with us what you think is right? If it makes more sense, I am open to correcting what I said. That's the whole point of having discussions in a forum, isn't it? Instead of getting negative, making things personal and turning vindictive.

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

Ironically, what you written fits the exact description of what you calling me, negative, personal and vindictive.  I could've like everyone else read and say nothing, that way I do not offend but you went full on to cause more harm to people who're already going thru some very difficult time, adding fuel to fire, that I feel is not very civilised or gentlemanly.  

 

I merely quote your post, isn't that what we're supposed to do when it's quote worthy.

 

Ah I see that you hate me because you believe I am causing more harm to you and to the people you idolise. But, no, I don't. Any harm the perpetrator is facing is bought about by himself. In a forum, everyone is free to show evidence of what the perpetrator has done and discuss about it. If you think something I showed or said is wrong, why not say it out for the benefit of everyone and I may also correct it, instead of hating me.

And do you have the guts and honesty to admit that the reason you quoted me is not because you find me quoteworthy, but because you are negative, personal and vindictive?

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest quarrel?

hey, this thread is about Dee Koshy and his deeds.

 

Happiness should be happy and earth tone should give some tone to the world but please both stop quarreling.

 

If you go on, I assume the Mods will take away your toys (=  access to BW).

 

It's enough said, no need to get personal both of you.

 

We are old enough to read what you wrote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

Hate you? I don't even know you dude. I just despise your distasteful, manipulative post.

You weren't discussing, you were pure stirring up a shit storm.

 

OMG. If you're clueless then perhaps try scroll back to your post and read your own words again.

I have zero patience to defend or interpret your words for you. To edit or not, you can decide.

 

 

But who the fuck you talking about, idolise those young punks? Are you for real.

I do admit one or two of his boys are cute but to idolise any of them? Cmon.

 

 

Despise is a form of hate too.

 

And from the way you speak, everyone can tell that you are choosing negativity.

 

In my posts so far, I have been factual. I share what I know and my viewpoint of the case based on the evidence presented. I did not say anything untruthful.

 

If you do not idolise them, then why are you so worked up with what I said? Why are you so offended by my sharing? Do I not have the right to share in an open forum?

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest suspicious
23 minutes ago, amicablyalan said:

Ben

Xinde

Hamza

Shisong

 

All the talents have made statements. 

Can see the strong bond of friendship. 

And if they were asked to say good things?

 

At least DK was their reason for being online personalities...

 

I wouldn't judge a lot on them or what they say, we know whom they own their loyality...

 

I found suspicious for all to cover the point,

 

"Oh no , DK never approached us inappropriately and no I never had sex with him..."

 

Sounds like from a script. Wording the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is horrendously disgusting, I can understand guys of the same age horsing around, but a 30+ yr old man with teenagers playing body touching under whatever pretext is really some highly disturbing sh!t. I have a feeling these young guys really don’t know or understand the gravity of how inappropriate this is.

 

22 hours ago, happiness said:

Wow, this is a really ingenious way to make someone you like touch you at the places you want without raising suspicion, like how in this episode, Dee Kosh got Shi Song to touch his underwear, got Ben to touch his ass crack and crotch:

 

 

And in this episode, Dee Kosh put peanut butter on Ben's armpit and licked it:
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest suspicious

 

5 hours ago, happiness said:

 

Shi Song and Xinde have yet to make their statements, so we still don't know at this point. Dee Kosh said in private dms that he paid Shi Song to have sex with him. And so far, Shi Song has not denied it. But if it's true, will Shi Song come forward and admit it?

 

And regarding Hamza, look at this: https://twitter.com/yrmotherlanjiao/status/1294654227705237504/photo/1

 

Dee Kosh: "So Im honestly looking for an extra umph [oomph, meaning sexual attractiveness] That sadly hamza wasn't enough to fill"

 

Translate it into explicit English that straight people can understand easily, it means "Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole. So I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole."

 

Your translation is your personal interpretation and nothing else.

 

I didn't read this into the words of this guy.

 

It sounds a bit sensationalising and making more out of something that isn't there.

 

You can interprete too Koshy wanted to say Hamza came too fast and he wasn't satisfied and needed more humpy bumpy or he didn't have the stamina to do more rounds.

 

But this is all guessing and speculation.

 

Much more important is if there will be other victims coming up, speaking out and making police reports...

 

Koshy's business partners let him fall down like a hot potato already...

 

Oh that's a superb description and fits him well... hot potato

 

For any avoidance of doubt, the word hot in above context is referring to temperature and not to attractiveness...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, amicablyalan said:

Ben

Xinde

Hamza

Shisong

 

All the talents have made statements. 

Can see the strong bond of friendship. 

 

Strong bond?

Ben says he's disappointed and does not stand by his action.

 

Xinde denies any form of sexual relationship with him only but does not specify that there's no victim at all.

 

 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Really talents or fresh meat with looks? Hmm ... 🤔

 

Yummy,  sedap, haochi,  delicious. 

 

Talents in a fresh meat way.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest stuck in puberty

The most hilarious to me is actually he, Dee Koshy of mixed Indian and Chinese heritage but calls himself to be Malay.

 

That's so silly, when I read it first I was rofling...

 

I wonder the Malays here never made a comment on that.

 

I need to admit I never heard of Dee Koshy before, prior to the news, but after watching some of his youtube, it seems quite low standard comedy.

 

It's all very much 15y old aged sort of puberty gags... Nobody needs much talent to do that...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Guest stuck in puberty said:

The most hilarious to me is actually he, Dee Koshy of mixed Indian and Chinese heritage but calls himself to be Malay.

 

That's so silly, when I read it first I was rofling...

 

I wonder the Malays here never made a comment on that.

 

I need to admit I never heard of Dee Koshy before, prior to the news, but after watching some of his youtube, it seems quite low standard comedy.

 

It's all very much 15y old aged sort of puberty gags... Nobody needs much talent to do that...

 

He reminds me of a v ah soh kumar vs the lady like original diva kumar.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

all these so-called social media youtube influenza rubbbish so time-wasting

what's the appeal in this crap?

all banal inane nonsense spouting fr their mouths

time would be better spent reading a good book and brushing up on knowledge of world affairs and international relations

and learning a new worthy skill for yourself and others

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest generation vide
2 minutes ago, mate69 said:

all these so-called social media youtube influenza rubbbish so time-wasting

what's the appeal in this crap?

all banal inane nonsense spouting fr their mouths

time would be better spent reading a good book and brushing up on knowledge of world affairs and international relations

and learning a new worthy skill for yourself and others

can you please transfer your lenghty post into a youtube sketch or publish it as Insta pics, I m not used to reading such long sentences . thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • G_M changed the title to Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter