Jump to content
Happy Birthday Singapore

Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)


Guest WhyLiddat
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Guest suspicious said:

 

 

Your translation is your personal interpretation and nothing else.

 

I didn't read this into the words of this guy.

 

It sounds a bit sensationalising and making more out of something that isn't there.

 

You can interprete too Koshy wanted to say Hamza came too fast and he wasn't satisfied and needed more humpy bumpy or he didn't have the stamina to do more rounds.

 

But this is all guessing and speculation.

 

Much more important is if there will be other victims coming up, speaking out and making police reports...

 

Koshy's business partners let him fall down like a hot potato already...

 

Oh that's a superb description and fits him well... hot potato

 

For any avoidance of doubt, the word hot in above context is referring to temperature and not to attractiveness...

 

Ah yes, I agree your interpretation that Dee Kosh could mean "Hamza came [ejaculated his sperm] too fast and he wasn't satisfied [his lust for young boys/guys] and needed more humpy bumpy [sex] or he didn't have the stamina to do more rounds" could be true also.

 

So I do not insist that my viewpoint is the one and only viewpoint. That's why I am open to earth_tone correcting me or adding a different viewpoint from mine, so that we can learn from more viewpoints and add value to the discussion!

 

I admit mine was a more straightforward viewpoint of Dee Kosh's statement. "Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole. So I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole." I think is the closest literal meaning of his statement bah.

 

If you have other viewpoints, please feel free to share them too. I think everyone who visits this forum, particularly this topic would want to learn more of this topic bah, and learn from as many people's viewpoints as possible, so I don't think anyone would get offended by your sharing your viewpoints bah, I mean, anyone other than earth_tone if you really want to be more precise about my use of "everyone" and "anyone" here.

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest suspicious
55 minutes ago, happiness said:

 

Ah yes, I agree your interpretation that Dee Kosh could mean "Hamza came [ejaculated his sperm] too fast and he wasn't satisfied [his lust for young boys/guys] and needed more humpy bumpy [sex] or he didn't have the stamina to do more rounds" could be true also.

 

So I do not insist that my viewpoint is the one and only viewpoint. That's why I am open to earth_tone correcting me or adding a different viewpoint from mine, so that we can learn from more viewpoints and add value to the discussion!

 

I admit mine was a more straightforward viewpoint of Dee Kosh's statement. "Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole. So I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole." I think is the closest literal meaning of his statement bah.

 

If you have other viewpoints, please feel free to share them too. I think everyone who visits this forum, particularly this topic would want to learn more of this topic bah, and learn from as many people's viewpoints as possible, so I don't think anyone would get offended by your sharing your viewpoints bah, I mean, anyone other than earth_tone if you really want to be more precise about my use of "everyone" and "anyone" here.

oh yes I see your point now! I admit it could have been intellectually too demanding to interprete this chat the way I previously did looking at the mental abilities of Dee Koshy.

 

quote:

Dee Kosh: "So Im honestly looking for an extra umph. That sadly hamza wasn't enough to fill"

 

Looking at this sentence with more detail he probably meant to say:

 

"I need another guy to join us for a threesome to simultaneously fill my mouth n ass as an extra hype"

 

Variation 2:

 

"I need another huge tool for a double penetration as Hamza alone sadly wasn't enough to fit my loose hole. "

 

I think since our brainstorming we are coming closer to finding the puzzle to Dee Koshy's mumphy umphy language.

 

I m very sure anyone here is interested in sharing everyone's earthwhile tonation of Dee Koshy's umph!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Guest suspicious said:

oh yes I see your point now! I admit it could have been intellectually too demanding to interprete this chat the way I previously did looking at the mental abilities of Dee Koshy.

 

quote:

Dee Kosh: "So Im honestly looking for an extra umph. That sadly hamza wasn't enough to fill"

 

Looking at this sentence with more detail he probably meant to say:

 

"I need another guy to join us for a threesome to simultaneously fill my mouth n ass as an extra hype"

 

Variation 2:

 

"I need another huge tool for a double penetration as Hamza alone sadly wasn't enough to fit my loose hole. "

 

I think since our brainstorming we are coming closer to finding the puzzle to Dee Koshy's mumphy umphy language.

 

I m very sure anyone here is interested in sharing everyone's earthwhile tonation of Dee Koshy's umph!

 

👍🏻 😆 😆 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 2.42.34 AM.png

 

After seeing this, a legal question comes to mind.

 

If Dee asked the 15-year-old "Do you want to suck my dee?", is he guilty of sexual harassment and sexting minor?

 

"Do you want to suck my dick?" would be guilty right? But how about "Do you want to suck my dee?" Guilty? Or not guilty?

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, fab said:

Some of his talents are so cute. So fast to declare there isn't anything physical between them.

 

Even if there was,  it's hard to believe they did it for lust.

 

its sad really, so many of these fame whores who without any true bankable talent, to resort to their only attribute - youth n cute looks/body (not even handsome) for that bit of internet fame... once any ugly truth or seedy secret breaks into the public, they are quick to distance themselves. 

 

not before, but after the truth is out! 

 

sure, none of dee's talents chinese young men will do him for lust! 99.9% is exposure n $!

 

one thing about these fame whores is also none wanted to work hard and spend years in any job to build a life. always looking for short cuts n instant gratification which dee's provided or promised by featuring them in his videos, which alreadt has many followers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest The Talented Mr Ripley
8 minutes ago, mith said:

 

its sad really, so many of these fame whores who without any true bankable talent, to resort to their only attribute - youth n cute looks/body (not even handsome) for that bit of internet fame... once any ugly truth or seedy secret breaks into the public, they are quick to distance themselves. 

 

not before, but after the truth is out! 

 

sure, none of dee's talents chinese young men will do him for lust! 99.9% is exposure n $!

 

one thing about these fame whores is also none wanted to work hard and spend years in any job to build a life. always looking for short cuts n instant gratification which dee's provided or promised by featuring them in his videos, which alreadt has many followers!

❤️LIKE

I believe everyone now starts to search for the true definition of “talent” in dictionaries 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the advertising industry, those with no looks are classified as talents visavis, models with looks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, amicablyalan said:

Ben

Xinde

Hamza

Shisong

 

All the talents have made statements. 

Can see the strong bond of friendship. 

of course all of them declared nothing actually happen! any admittance of any of them having sex with dee is INSTANT CAREER/IMAGE DESTRUCTION! who will self destruct, right?

on a positive note, im quite sure dee proposed sex to them, or maybe likely makeup these sexual traces to make himself look good that he has conquered these young things! well, maybe no full intercourse actually happen. but im sure some hanky panky went on. look at those videos, its all iron clad proof! checking out assholes, licking armpits, grabding chests... I mean i dont even lick my boyfriend armpits! So, only these boys know!

 

and we dont even need the slueth talent of sherlock to know the above statement are text book damage control answers/responses. 

 

9 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Really talents or fresh meat with looks? Hmm ... 🤔

clearly fresh meat with some looks! that's all. no more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, happiness said:

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 2.42.34 AM.png

 

After seeing this, a legal question comes to mind.

 

If Dee asked the 15-year-old "Do you want to suck my dee?", is he guilty of sexual harassment and sexting minor?

 

"Do you want to suck my dick?" would be guilty right? But how about "Do you want to suck my dee?" Guilty? Or not guilty?

that's why lawyers can always argue technicality! and how good the prosecutor is to actually get a guilty verdict.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, earth_tone said:

For the record I m not defending him, totally not. 

 

But taking it out on practically every person or companies he had ever worked with is simply cancel culture. Making sure everyone associated to him also go spiraling down even though they’ve done nothing, so “he’s wrong and you’re his friend means you must be wrong too, unless you also pick up a dagger to stab him as hard as the haters are doing right now, you must be condoning his actions”  ? WTF!

 

Pressuring people to choose a side to take, otherwise deemed equally guilty as the offender — tats high-school locker room childish I would say, and unreasonable.

 

Ever encounter some not-so-mature guys who likes to pressure their mates who befriend any gay guy to distance themselves if not the social bullying will follow, how secure is that behavior? 

 

 

As for the politician’s case, it’s not anywhere similar and I shall not comment further. I don’t wan trouble.

you have to admit these boys character are dubious to begin with, consenting to all these sexual insinuating acts dee proposed for their own internet exposure. yeah technically none of these boys DID any thing wrong, but like it or not, they are closely intertwine with dee over the years...  hence them being brought out into a public discussion.

 

15 hours ago, happiness said:

 

Shi Song and Xinde have yet to make their statements, so we still don't know at this point. Dee Kosh said in private dms that he paid Shi Song to have sex with him. And so far, Shi Song has not denied it. But if it's true, will Shi Song come forward and admit it?

 

And regarding Hamza, look at this: https://twitter.com/yrmotherlanjiao/status/1294654227705237504/photo/1

 

Dee Kosh: "So Im honestly looking for an extra umph [oomph, meaning sexual attractiveness] That sadly hamza wasn't enough to fill"

 

Translate it into explicit English that straight people can understand easily, it means "Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole. So I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole."

just facts reposting. i actually appreciate fellow forumers who are resourceful and presenting posts from elsewhere otherwise be lost to forumers who are not that internet savvy.

14 hours ago, earth_tone said:

 

 

This is a typical example of shit stirring.
I am gonna quote your post here. What you said / wrote is a direct representation of your intention.
Remember, it all matters.


That's all.

its just his interpretation of a post written in riddle. i would guess something of that sort too. 

 

9 hours ago, Guest suspicious said:

 

 

Your translation is your personal interpretation and nothing else.

 

I didn't read this into the words of this guy.

 

It sounds a bit sensationalising and making more out of something that isn't there.

 

You can interprete too Koshy wanted to say Hamza came too fast and he wasn't satisfied and needed more humpy bumpy or he didn't have the stamina to do more rounds.

 

But this is all guessing and speculation.

 

Much more important is if there will be other victims coming up, speaking out and making police reports...

 

Koshy's business partners let him fall down like a hot potato already...

 

Oh that's a superb description and fits him well... hot potato

 

For any avoidance of doubt, the word hot in above context is referring to temperature and not to attractiveness...

yes, his interpretation only. there are many possible likely interpretations too.... u came out with several yourself in your later posts... 

but one thing is for sure!. the insatiable dee kosh is not satisfied! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, mith said:

of course all of them declared nothing actually happen! any admittance of any of them having sex with dee is INSTANT CAREER/IMAGE DESTRUCTION! who will self destruct, right?

 

Also if they accepted the money, it’s akin to prostitution, if not cast as lgbtq.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, fab said:

Some of his talents are so cute. So fast to declare there isn't anything physical between them.

 

Even if there was,  it's hard to believe they did it for lust.

 

if this type of standard can command lust, i think i will be a millionaire in 5 days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2020 at 8:18 PM, wildfleur said:

 

 

On 8/20/2020 at 1:39 AM, happiness said:

Wow, this is a really ingenious way to make someone you like touch you at the places you want without raising suspicion, like how in this episode, Dee Kosh got Shi Song to touch his underwear, got Ben to touch his ass crack and crotch:

 

 

And in this episode, Dee Kosh put peanut butter on Ben's armpit and licked it:
 

 

see! nothing really happen!

 

btw, these boys were not eloquent to begin with... probably never really intellectual too... so all for fame.

 

well, now they got all the fame and exposure they so craved!

Edited by mith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mith said:

 

see! nothing really happen!

 

btw, these boys were not eloquent to begin with... probably never really intellectual too... so all for fame.

 

well, now they got all the fame and exposure they so craved!


exactly, easily 9 out of 10 slightly above average gays look and speak better than them.

 

these boys just want fame and attention. honestly, if they are really hot, dun have to resort to become ‘talent’ and under DK somemore???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, mith said:

 yes! thats why im sure these young "talents" has given certain level of consent!

which is why is everyone pointing fingers at ONLY Dee Kosh???  authorities didnt even remove those youtube contents made by Dee many yrs back
When in the media line, i m dead sure this is TOTALLY nothing new (even though the case of Eden Ang was with some gals)
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mith said:

 

its sad really, so many of these fame whores who without any true bankable talent, to resort to their only attribute - youth n cute looks/body (not even handsome) for that bit of internet fame... once any ugly truth or seedy secret breaks into the public, they are quick to distance themselves. 

 

not before, but after the truth is out! 

 

sure, none of dee's talents chinese young men will do him for lust! 99.9% is exposure n $!

 

one thing about these fame whores is also none wanted to work hard and spend years in any job to build a life. always looking for short cuts n instant gratification which dee's provided or promised by featuring them in his videos, which alreadt has many followers!

 

Sex acts with talents:

For the benefit of a doubt, nothing sexually might have happened with his talents. It would be a bit awkward later on.

When two of his supposed to be talents would chit chat on a coffee "oh , you too? You had with him too?"...

But they knew he was gay.

 

The situation is a sort of similar of having a group of friends and eventually accidentally one of the friends starts something sexual with the other. It might challenge the friendship within the group, it might cause a breakdown or they just close their eyes on what has happened and keep quiet. You can put same situation to some office. Let's say an advertising company and somehow all 5 employees are gay and then the boss has a fling with one of the staff. The staff might resign or just take it as an escapade, keep quiet and move on.

Let's be honest happens in straight offices a lot of times. There wouldn't be divorces if it did not happen ...

 

There might have been something happening once with one of his main talents.

 

Talent level:

Regarding the talent. Look what the official media is growing here on comedy. At the age of 10 to 13 years you might find a show like "NOOSE" funny but I find it hilariously stupid. I can't even laugh about the jokes. Some known TV characters going down to play such silly nonsense. In other countries this show would not have made it into any serious branded TV channel. Let's be honest.

If this is the level of "talent" presented at the national main TV level, then what can you expect from Youtube youngsters or meant to be youngsters.

The pranks of Hirzi and Munah had been fun at the start because it was something daring and new but after a while... ok. put it to rest.

If the level is that low already, the other media channel will be even lower.

Maybe there is someone out there with some talent, but I don't hang on youtube to search for any talent.

 

And lastly Kumar. Go to his show, his show always depicts some sexually laced hints. As this subject was (is?) a big taboo in social life in Singapore, people found it funny because he spoke out on such sexual matters  "Kumar: Oh wow look at his fingers, so big, his, oh , oh (laughter from the audience). It's "sexual slapstick" nothing else, but it is not very dense.

But is it talent?

 

Back to Dee Darryl Ian Koshy:

From what I see on the chats, it seems he was attracted to young Malay boys. Most of the guys who came out on him seem to be young Malays.

a) He put up this " I am a celebrity" thing to them, probably promising them, he will make them to stars...

b) Lure them with money. Those young boys all dream from the latest I -phone or other gadgets. 1000 $ is a lot to them. 1000 $ would be a lot for even us. Who wouldn't want 1000 Dollars (maybe not in exchange for sex with D...)?

c) Why did he need to resort to luring boys in exchange for money ? Because he was closeted or wanted to keep it in the closet? But after you met with 15 - 20 of such boys, something would spread around. He wasn't Trump and signed Non Disclosure with them. Or he didn't get guys into bed? probably the 20y and above were sufficiently mature and grown up to reject his advances. To get boys into bed, he had to lure minors, because they would be easier victims for sex in exchange of money, getting easier weak on looking at the money (but probably not knowing what they really got into) and would feel ashamed and keep quiet?

d) Regarding his attraction to Malays, there might be some connection with skin colour. We all are aware of the "No of this ethnic" background at gay apps here in Singapore.

They might have been easier to lure, because there wasn't the issue with the outright rejection due to skin colour.

e) He took a risk and was lucky all the years for no mother/father of any of the boys having read through the phone of their kid and discovered the ugly truth.

 

I don't feel sorry for him. I hope there is sufficient evidence to punish him for exploiting minors for his sexual lust.

This is a no go!

He had been smarter to hire some Indonesian Moneyboys. I m sure they had been happy for the 1000 $ and treated him like a real celebrity. They don't even mind if he wears a pink wig.

(but maybe he did, we don't know yet, we might never get to know). The young kids were maybe his "kick".

But sorry, he crossed the line of "do and Don't.

 

Takeaway: Probably nobody needs to suffer his extremely "talented" YouTube videos any longer...

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of you guys here are ignoring that media advertising channels have changed.

 

A youtuber with a 350,000 regular fan base and viewers can be of advertising value in a market like Singapore.

Youtube has ads in between of the movies (unless you're smart enough to get rid of them).

For a small country like Singapore 350,000 is quite a lot already. And costs much lower than any TV ad. Mediacorp is totally overpriced due to the monopoly on TV ads.

 

You got some sneakers the youngsters go for, get it into the Dee Kosh youtube channel...

Do the young guys read newspapers? Do they watch Mediacorp?

What do they do?

 

How advertisement works has totally changed last 15 years with the internet.

 

Damn, and I m not even in the media or advertising sector.  ha ha

 

What I am pointing at: To reach out to the "kids" , guys like Dee Kosh with the regular "fan" base have some market value for advertising or product placement.

Later if the person has grown you even get him into the other advertising channels as his/ her face is known (busstops, public transport, cinemas...).

 

Don't underestimate this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From his content, most advertisers will not go for unwholesome endorsers.  

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

Fabricating news and misinforming others, I wonder what is the joy behind doing that? Rather low-life in my opinion. 

Mods will not tolerate this! 
but i m so confused w the long thread, i dont even know who and which are considerd as fabricating

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, mith said:
18 hours ago, happiness said:

 

Shi Song and Xinde have yet to make their statements, so we still don't know at this point. Dee Kosh said in private dms that he paid Shi Song to have sex with him. And so far, Shi Song has not denied it. But if it's true, will Shi Song come forward and admit it?

 

And regarding Hamza, look at this: https://twitter.com/yrmotherlanjiao/status/1294654227705237504/photo/1

 

Dee Kosh: "So Im honestly looking for an extra umph [oomph, meaning sexual attractiveness] That sadly hamza wasn't enough to fill"

 

Translate it into explicit English that straight people can understand easily, it means "Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole. So I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole."

just facts reposting. i actually appreciate fellow forumers who are resourceful and presenting posts from elsewhere otherwise be lost to forumers who are not that internet savvy.

 

Thank you mith for speaking out! Really appreciate it! 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, happiness said:

 

Shi Song and Xinde have yet to make their statements, so we still don't know at this point. Dee Kosh said in private dms that he paid Shi Song to have sex with him. And so far, Shi Song has not denied it. But if it's true, will Shi Song come forward and admit it?

 

And regarding Hamza, look at this: https://twitter.com/yrmotherlanjiao/status/1294654227705237504/photo/1

 

Dee Kosh: "So Im honestly looking for an extra umph [oomph, meaning sexual attractiveness] That sadly hamza wasn't enough to fill"

 

Translate it into explicit English that straight people can understand easily, it means "Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole. So I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole."

 

16 hours ago, earth_tone said:

 

 

This is a typical example of shit stirring.
I am gonna quote your post here. What you said / wrote is a direct representation of your intention.
Remember, it all matters.


That's all.

 

33 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

 

For his (not about to mention his name or initials) male members, it is a very hard price to pay for a lapse of judgement, I think it is important to choose a reliable manager who’s both business savvy and socially responsible. He is so wrong for this job, or maybe was trying to grow too fast w/o realizing that he was not emotionally ready yet to start building a team.

 

However, for me, I don’t fault a bad business move (by the members) motivated by greed or not. They chose a wrong leader to follow and now they jus have to face e music. Whether they do stand by their ‘mentor’ I have no opinion about that, neither does it impact me in anyway. 

 

I don’t stir.

 

What I find an eye sore are some shit stirrers here trying to justify their actions with the intention of sharing information 🙄 Fabricating news and misinforming others, I wonder what is the joy behind doing that? Rather low-life in my opinion. 

 

Sorry I m a bit lost here too.

 

You should point out what you exactly consider as the "shit stirring" from the original post.

What do you mean by "shit stirring"

 

Is it for Happiness attacking Dee Kosh or eventually interpreted as a attack by you? or what do you exactly refer to ?

 

Please explain first before you come back with more questions to us.

 

I really so far don't see at what part of the initial post or to what fact you consider the post as "shit stirring"???

 

Please explain this first.

Edited by singalion
-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

does it matter who and who have sex? it is their pte life pls

 

gdness!

 

u think those few main characters and Dee is not reading this page?

 

1) Do you want to say it is ok to lure under-aged boys into sex for money?

 

2) Do you want to say it is ok to even talk about any such with under-aged boys in a phone conversation?

 

3) Do you want to say it is ok to exploit young people in a talent management company asking for sexual favours in order to raise their name in the market?

 

Please be clear what you say.

 

Let him or them read the thread. Maybe they get aware how stupid they were ... It is never too late to gain awareness...

Edited by singalion
.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

does it matter who and who have sex? it is their pte life pls

 

gdness!

 

u think those few main characters and Dee is not reading this page?

 

According to this evidence 

this is the conversation between Dee Kosh and a minor:

 

Dee:

Hahaha

So

You really wanna hear ah

Hahaha for what sia

But must keep to yourself eh

Very sensitive topic

 

Minor:

Say la

Yes

 

Dee:

Hahahahaha

SEND ME

A PIC

TO BLACK MAIL U

IN CASE U TALK

 

Minor:

Talk what

 

Dee:

Take like

A shirtless pic

Then I can use to black mail u if u talk

HAHAHAHAHHA

 

Minor:

I won’t talk swear

 

Dee:

Swear ah

I trust u ah

Kae

 

Minor:

Yeah lah

Hahaha

 

Dee:

So the proposal

Is

What would it take

For someone to blow u

Just talk straight la hor

No need to talk in circles

That’s the proposal

????

 

Minor:

Yeah haha like what do you mean what

would it take?

??

 

Dee:

Sorry

Work

As in

How do we make it happen

Then it will become the proposal lo

 

Minor:

Girl or guy sia

 

Dee:

Doesn’t matter

You’ll be blind folded so you don’t see

Get it?

 

Minor:

I don’t want sia if guy i get scared for ever

 

Dee:

But u won’t know?

 

Minor:

Dude i rather know who is it

 

Dee:

So you get blindfolded

the person also wants to be discreet mah

So blind folded

Then like

15 minutes max?

Then finish

You can take off the blind folds

 

Minor:

Tell me the gender la

 

Dee:

Got girl

Got guy also

But like I said

It won’t matter

 

Minor:

To me it matter

 

Dee:

The whole thing is very discreet

So you cannot say anything

And they also (dunno u mah)

So that’s the proposal

See

 

Minor:

Wait are they like youtubers ?

 

Dee:

I can’t say boo

lol

I can’t say

I wish I could

 

Minor:

Say la which girl cause all not bad uh

 

Dee:

But I don’t want to

nah

Cannot

So what can we do

To make this happen

 

Minor:

So is a girl that fancy me ah

 

Dee:

Maybe :)

So yeah

It’s either

U are willing to do it

Or not

 

Minor:

Wait infront of all of u?

 

Dee:

Nope

Just u and the person

But you cannot see the person ah

 

Minor:

Actually why cannot see the person uh?

 

Dee:

Cuz

The person

Wants to be discreet

If u go around talking?

It will destroy the persons career

So the rules are. Cannot see

Then finish Liao

Cannot say

 

Minor:

I won’t go around talking lol

 

Dee:

Yeah then that’s good then

So u down? M

 

Minor:

Tell the person

If i can see i don’t mind

 

Dee:

Hahaha

 

Minor:

Cause if i go around telling people i ownself

die also

 

Dee:

Confirm won’t allow one

Just sit back

And get a blow job la

No?

 

Minor:

Yeah bro

 

Dee:

Imagine if u say

*Omg I got a blow job from

Naomi eh

 

Minor:

Bro

Under age

 

Dee:

17 IS NOT UNDERAGE LA
16 is underage

Hahahahaha

 

Minor:

It is

No

 

Dee:

Really meh

 

Minor:

Yeah

 

Dee:

It’s easier

If u don’t see la

Trust me

 

Minor:

Why sia

I rather see the girl leh

 

Dee:

It’s not a girl

?

 

Minor:

Are u serious

 

Dee:

Yup

Hahaha

That’s why I say

Better if u don’t see

 

Minor:

If guy then forget it

 

Dee:

Why

It’s the same la

 

Minor:

No wtf guy sia

 

Dee:

Anyway

This is one side of the proposal

You can propose too

How do we make this work

 

Minor:

If u tell me the person

 

Dee:

Why do u really wanna know the

person?????

Lolll

 

Minor:

Yeah dude

 

Dee:

But why

Hahahhaa

Fml

Me la me la

 

Minor:

Like kill myself if i go around telling

 

Dee:

Hahahaha

Don’t la

 

Minor:

Serious

Seriously

 

Dee:

Yeah

Told u

It was an indecent proposal

 

Minor:

Don’t anyhow leh cannot be u

 

Dee:

Hahaha

Believe or not

Anyway

What if money is put on the table

 

Minor:

How much?

 

Dee:

400 SGD

 

Minor:

Damn

 

Dee:

for 30 mins

 

Minor:

But if boy

No

 

Dee:

Not even for 400?

 

Minor:

Nope

 

Dee:

800?

 

Minor:

U tell me the person

 

Dee:

I say alr [already]

Omg

 

Minor:

U?

 

Dee:

I am serious

 

Minor:

Seriously bro?

 

Dee:

Serious

Tsk

Say how many times Liao lol

 

Minor:

Seriously not girl?

 

Dee:

Omg

I’m giving u all the details alr

 

Minor:

I feel like u giving me false detail leh

 

Dee:

No

All true

 

Minor:

If is u i don’t want alr

Guy cannot ah bro

And I thought u not gay ?

So cannot be you ah

?

 

Dee:

Hahahahha

Dude

I give u the info 100%

It’s 400 bucks dude

For 15 minutes max

 

Minor:

I thought u into girls?

 

Dee:

I know u say cannot. But trust me

Can one

That’s why blindfold

 

Minor:

Guy cannot ah bro

 

Dee:

Think of the money

Easiest bucks you’ll make

Ever

 

Minor:

Small sum

 

Dee:

800?

 

Minor:

Nope sorry seriously small sum

 

Dee:

1k

Last offer

 

Minor:

I really not into guys ah

 

Dee:

I know

So basically

U won’t see shit

 

Minor:

But remember i know it is a guy

 

Dee:

Then we will play porn and let u listen - so

you’ll hear that. Then you just imagine

You forced me to say it

You could have not known

Lol

Just ignore

Feel it

 

Minor:

If girl then good la but guy

 

Dee:

Then finish 10-15 mins

Go home

1k

 

Minor:

Then u just go find boyfriend la

U funny ah bro

 

Dee:

Why funny? LOL

 

Minor:

Like i thought u into girls

 

Dee:

Tsk don’t harp on that fact

We all have our secrets

So 1k? No?

 

Minor:

I will have to kindly reject

 

Dee:

Think about it mate

Thinkkkk

You won’t even notice anything

 

Minor:

No doubt 1k is  too small .

 

Dee:

2k?

 

Minor:

Gonna make millions one day bro so sorry.

 

Dee:

But that one day very far

Hahahaha

Kae lo

Told u you shouldn’t have heard it

Now you’re not gonna talk to me anymore

Tsk

 

Minor:

Hahaha sorry bro

Nope

 

Dee:

Should have kept it to myself

*smh*

 

Minor:

Maybe u should get a boyfriend and just

open up to everyone

 

Dee:

Nah

I have my reasons

 

Minor:

Ur afraid people would judge u

I know

 

Dee:

Not just that

I have

Many many reasons

But ya

Can we forget this happened?

------

 

So what do you think? Do you think there are some minors who were lured and fell for that $2000 in 15 mins?

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In his latest video just yesterday, this youtuber recounts how he was lured by money and was almost sexually assaulted by a pedophile when he was just a young boy, @3:12 and @8:20 of the video. Thinking back now, he realised there were a lot of subtle things that he didn't realise when he was young that were actually specially plotted by the pedophile with indecent intent. He cautions young people to be more careful.

 

 

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, happiness said:

.......

Dee:

Then finish 10-15 mins

Go home

1k

 

Minor:

Then u just go find boyfriend la

U funny ah bro

 

Dee:

Why funny? LOL

 

Minor:

Like i thought u into girls

 

Dee:

Tsk don’t harp on that fact

We all have our secrets

So 1k? No?

 

Minor:

I will have to kindly reject

 

Dee:

Think about it mate

Thinkkkk

You won’t even notice anything

 

Minor:

No doubt 1k is  too small

 

Minor:

Hahaha sorry bro

Nope

 

Dee:

Should have kept it to myself

*smh*

 

Minor:

Maybe u should get a boyfriend and just

open up to everyone

 

Dee:

Nah

I have my reasons

 

Minor:

Ur afraid people would judge u

I know

 

Dee:

Not just that

I have

Many many reasons

But ya

Can we forget this happened?

------

 

So what do you think? Do you think there are some minors who were lured and fell for that $2000 in 15 mins?

Oh my....if the above snap chat is true, verified and validated by the police then the said subject will be damned. Once they decided that there might be a case, they'll dig deep and wide to prove the innocence or guilt of the subject.

Edited by yuquidam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

.....
While we are all standing up for victims, we mustn't forget to not become the attacker ourselves.
Many of DK's talents are facing very difficult times, dont add fuel to fire.

Yup, it is always good to bear that in mind. There could be innocent parties linked to the saga and are unwittingly affected adversely. 

Edited by yuquidam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, earth_tone said:

This is a really boring thread. I am gonna unfollow this thread and go read other ones. But, just before I go 👆

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SUPPORTING DEE KOSH. I AM DEFINITELY NOT SAYING WHAT HE ALLEGEDLY* DID WAS RIGHT.  I  WAS JUST SO APPALLED BY @HAPPINESS 'S POSTING WHICH I FIND WAS BODERLINE DEFAMATORY SO I QUOTED HIM. IN CASE LATER MR KOSH WANTS TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS MEMBER, HERE'S THE EVIDENT WHICH HAPPINESS CANNOT AMMEND.

*And please hor, investigation is still undergoing he is not proven guilty yet, dont whack like none of your grandmother's business.

Now, why did I called @happiness a shit stirrer? 👇

1646842953_Screenshot2020-08-21at16_13_34.thumb.png.60aab776718e5ba02bd65619e7bc20e8.png

Because he was fabricating his own content which obviously was with the intention to sensationalise, cause more emotional discord and provide fake news to forum readers here.  However that benefits him, I have no idea. No important, cos that's his own prerogative, his own individual right.

 

 

Just look at the actual conversation that went on between twitter account @yourmotherlanjiao and @Dee Kosh inside this screenshot. This example alone, there was nothing sexual about it until @happiness totally did a total makeover.


All the sexy conversation was made up entirely by @happiness out of his own fantasy.
Yes, he did later try to defend himself by saying he was merely sharing information to everyone here and that it was his own personal interpretation of this conversation.

 

But, please, it was obviously more that he has done:

 

'umph' became a 'fucked me'

 

'wasn't enough to fill' became 'Hamza fucked me, but his xxxx wasn't enough to fill my hole'

 

'That's why I'm talking to you 😁' became 'So, I'm looking for you, someone more sexually attractive, to fill my hole'

 

1058817381_Screenshot2020-08-21at15_57_19.thumb.png.66cd7a15b4e90b3a1f241f8be0e4498d.png

 

To me, it is ok to share real legit information that is from a legit source, and not modify them to your own advantage.

A lot of readers do not bother to cross check information they read to source(s) and will sometimes, take info at face value. This I find not only is unfair to all parties involved but also very vicious. Karma is a bitch. It will bite you back eventually.


So, here's as far as I am willing to explain myself. 
Good luck @happiness I hope you won't get into any trouble.
If you are still upset that I am calling you out, it is really just your own doing.

While we are all standing up for victims, we mustn't forget to not become the attacker ourselves.
Many of DK's talents are facing very difficult times, dont add fuel to fire.

🖕

 

What you said, that is, there was nothing sexual between @yourmotherlanjiao and @Dee Kosh at all so far, is not true.

 

Look at the first reply on the right of your screenshot, @yourmotherlanjiao said: "and i will FOREVER be mad that i didn't screenshot the grindr chat between us where he asked me to be his sugar baby and suck his dick".

 

Ok maybe you could get away with saying "be my sugar baby" is not sexual, but how is "suck my dick" not sexual?

 

You said you are not supporting Dee Kosh, but you also just admitted that you screenshot/quoted me to provide evidence for Dee Kosh to sue me later.

 

I don't know why you would do that, that is, help Dee Kosh to sue people. I also don't know why you want to whitewash Dee Kosh, trying to convince people that Dee Kosh was not being sexual in his various chats shown publicly now. I could only guess that you are related to him in some way, that's why you are so worked up.

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never watched their videos before. Just watched two.

 

The "Dare" video where arm pit laced with peanut butter was licked. Not really my cup of tea.

 

The second video on "How to kiss" was kind of difficult to watch because could see that the poor young guy kissing the dummy head seemed cowed and embarrassed when he received a tirade (not sure if it was part of the act) for not knowing how to kiss right. And with vulgarities thrown in at that poor chap (who knew it would be on YouTube) was quite bad taste, if not unbecoming, for a known DJ to do. But it's just my very personal opinion. Others may love it especially if they like to see an apparently meek chap being cowed or bullied on YouTube? Would I like it if that young chap was my relative or friend? DEFINITE NO!

Edited by yuquidam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Never watched their videos before. Just watched two.

 

The "Dare" video where arm pit laced with peanut butter was licked. Not really my cup of tea.

 

The second video on "How to kiss" was kind of difficult to watch because could see that the poor young guy kissing the dummy head seemed cowed and embarrassed when he received a tirade (not sure if it was part of the act) for not knowing how to kiss right. And with vulgarities thrown in at that poor chap (who knew it would be on YouTube) is quite bad taste for a known DJ to do. But it's just my very personal opinion. Others may love it especially if they like to see an apparently meek chap being cowed or bullied on YouTube? Would I like it if that young chap was my relative or friend? DEFINITE NO!

Seems like belittle mode or humiliating young fresh meats "just because he can " attitude ~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think this video explains quite well that the issue with Dee Kosh is not that he is gay but how he uses his influence, power and money to obtain sexual services from underage boys under the pretext of recruiting them into his YouTube channel allegedly (with evidence from several different people). We can do our little part to let the many silent victims who had physical sexual contact with him allegedly but are too scared to step forward know that they are safe to make a police report and they can contact @_epaul on Instagram or @DisparateFool on Twitter who will support them and provide them, if needed, with assistance from counsellors and lawyers free of charge. Their identity and sexuality will be kept strictly confidential. They won't be criminalised even if they accepted money from Dee Kosh. "Get into the support group. Get help." -- Rishi

 

 

While earth_tone believes Dee Kosh was being non-sexual in his chats, I believe everyone is free to look at the evidence and see for himself whether there was anything sexual in Dee Kosh's propositions to these young boys or not.

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Since u r here said:

If commercial sex act is an issue then stop bringg up other items that assasinate a person’s character

Focus on the main issue only

But why raise it now???

 

I won't hold it too much against them for sharing their own personal experience on their own personal twitter account if a current event brings back certain memories to them.

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, mith said:

of course all of them declared nothing actually happen! any admittance of any of them having sex with dee is INSTANT CAREER/IMAGE DESTRUCTION! who will self destruct, right?

on a positive note, im quite sure dee proposed sex to them, or maybe likely makeup these sexual traces to make himself look good that he has conquered these young things! well, maybe no full intercourse actually happen. but im sure some hanky panky went on. look at those videos, its all iron clad proof! checking out assholes, licking armpits, grabding chests... I mean i dont even lick my boyfriend armpits! So, only these boys know!

 

and we dont even need the slueth talent of sherlock to know the above statement are text book damage control answers/responses.

 

On the issue of whether Dee Kosh has ever made any sexual advancement or sexually suggestive proposals towards the young boys/guys under his company, he actually did apparently, just that they were made under the pretext/context of work or making YouTube videos. For example, in this episode, Dee Kosh asked Ben and Xinde how much would it take for them to be paid for sex @8:35, what is the likelihood of them hooking up, the craziest thing they have done in bed, etc.

 

 

 

So "How much would it take for you to be paid for sex?", Dee Kosh asked this question to Ben, Xinde and also to several minors allegedly as the evidence from several different people shows.

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, singalion said:

 

1) Do you want to say it is ok to lure under-aged boys into sex for money?

 

2) Do you want to say it is ok to even talk about any such with under-aged boys in a phone conversation?

 

3) Do you want to say it is ok to exploit young people in a talent management company asking for sexual favours in order to raise their name in the market?

 

Please be clear what you say.

 

Let him or them read the thread. Maybe they get aware how stupid they were ... It is never too late to gain awareness...

 

8 hours ago, earth_tone said:

 

 

You ho-say boh?

 

1) HE DIDNT SAY THAT.

2) HE ALSO DIDNT SAY THAT.

3) HE ALSO DID NOT FREAKING SAY THAT.

To me he was pretty clear in his post, you were just too confused and overwhelmed with your own point of view

Now, I get why you were having problem understanding my argument previously. One word of advice, go read more and really READ with eyes and mind opened, that way you dont appear ignorant.

wah-lau.

Since ur here asked whether it matters who has sex with whom.

 

I responded to that.

 

It does matter who has sex with whom. This is what I intended to point out to since ur here.

 

At least an adult doesn't have sex with under/aged boys.

 

Since u r here's post was naive.

 

I think you just didn't like my summary of the nasty deeds of Darryl Ian Kosh in my post.

 

It is quite obvious, you're attacking everyone who speaks out here against the deeds of Darryl Ian Kosh.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, earth_tone said:

This is a really boring thread. I am gonna unfollow this thread and go read other ones. But, just before I go 👆

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SUPPORTING DEE KOSH. I AM DEFINITELY NOT SAYING WHAT HE ALLEGEDLY* DID WAS RIGHT.  I  WAS JUST SO APPALLED BY @happiness 'S POSTING WHICH I FIND WAS BODERLINE DEFAMATORY SO I QUOTED HIM. IN CASE LATER MR KOSH WANTS TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS MEMBER, HERE'S THE EVIDENT WHICH HAPPINESS CANNOT AMMEND.

*And please hor, investigation is still undergoing he is not proven guilty yet, dont whack like none of your grandmother's business.
 

Since when is republishing conversations of third parties which are already in the public domain, defamatory?

 

Do you seriously think these boys come out and invent these conversations between the minors and Darryl Ian Koshy. With the harsh online laws enacted in Singapore I can't imagine these people would do that.

 

Yes, you are right, he's not proven guilty yet, but does this mean I can't voice my personal opinion from the actual conversations which were published so far? Must I keep quiet? Then there would never be any discussions on acts of criminals or accused persons.

 

And even if I ridicule Darryl Ian Koshy here, but maybe he (DK) should take a deep look into the mirror.

What he did was reprehensible and repugnant.

 

And why should I touch Darryl Ian Koshy with a soft sponge? Is he so weak? Did he show any respect to the minors he approached? He didn't even leave them alone when they repeatedly told him they are not into gay acts.

 

And you better read up the news, even the Straits Times reported that he admitted having had such conversations with minors.

 

Sorry but I don't have any respect left for such a sexual predator as Darryl Ian Koshy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, singalion said:

Since when is republishing conversations of third parties which are already in the public domain, defamatory?

 

Do you seriously think these boys come out and invent these conversations between the minors and Darryl Ian Koshy. With the harsh online laws enacted in Singapore I can't imagine these people would do that.

 

Yes, you are right, he's not proven guilty yet, but does this mean I can't voice my personal opinion from the actual conversations which were published so far? Must I keep quiet? Then there would never be any discussions on acts of criminals or accused persons.

 

And even if I ridicule Darryl Ian Koshy here, but maybe he (DK) should take a deep look into the mirror.

What he did was reprehensible and repugnant.

 

And why should I touch Darryl Ian Koshy with a soft sponge? Is he so weak? Did he show any respect to the minors he approached? He didn't even leave them alone when they repeatedly told him they are not into gay acts.

 

And you better read up the news, even the Straits Times reported that he admitted having had such conversations with minors.

 

Sorry but I don't have any respect left for such a sexual predator as Darryl Ian Koshy.

He's gone. Don't pursue la.  Change to any other nice updates or progression OK? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These shenanigans have been going on in the media industry way before social media. How many models/actresses had to go on the casting couch? Social media just allowed more people to access mass media infrastructure. But it’s very shortsighted to think social media offers an alternative. One thing never changes - the fickleness of the audience; being replaced by the next fresh faced “talent”. How long will the music play?

 

It’s so disheartening to see the youth here complain about being “broke” whilst swiping their iphoneX.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Since u r here said:

If commercial sex act is an issue then stop bringg up other items that assasinate a person’s character

Focus on the main issue only

But why raise it now???

 

Firstly, I won't hold it too much against them for sharing their own personal experience on their own personal twitter account if a current event brings back to them certain memories.

 

Secondly, you can watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obDdwqTVicA&t=609s to judge for yourself whether Dee Kosh was being horrible and shitty, unacceptable and distasteful. Dee Kosh ridiculed a young poet, Nicole, who was just 19 years old. Nicole's book cover shows her face in a white background. And Dee Kosh @1:12 of the video pointed at the book cover and said: "See, she is dipping in cum." and they burst out laughing at her face. They made all kinds of distasteful, inappropriate jokes at her, saying her IQ is only 15, making fun of her poetry, mocking her looks, her work, degrading her as a person. They were bullies basically. As her publisher Eliza Teoh recounted in her Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/eliza.teoh.1/posts/10158005204962946, Dee Kosh led the charge to destroy her book and career, and Dee Kosh also posted the address of Teoh's workplace and personal information and encouraged his followers to go find her and harass her. Just imagine if Dee Kosh points your sister or mother at her face and says: "See, she is dipping in cum." Would you not agree that he is being unacceptable and distasteful? I wonder if Nathan Hartono ever felt a qualm while defending him, whether Xinde ever felt a qualm when he wrote in his statement https://www.instagram.com/p/CEG4ovwBYS_: "Dee Kosh has built his online-persona as such and it could be offensive but hey, that's the way he creates content and that's his style." I mean, someone you don't know personally comments that your sister or mother is dipped in cum on his YouTube video, and his celebrity friend defends him by saying: "Hey, that's his style."

 

So to answer your question, character assassination means the unjustified harming of a person's good reputation (quoted from dictionary). So if @elraminta said somebody like Mother Teresa is horrible and shitty, then that would be clearly character assassination. But to say that of Dee Kosh, I believe most people would agree that that's not character assassination, that's called speaking the truth.

Edited by happiness
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, happiness said:

 

Firstly, I won't hold it too much against them for sharing their own personal experience on their own personal twitter account if a current event brings back to them certain memories.

 

Secondly, you can watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obDdwqTVicA&t=609s to judge for yourself whether Dee Kosh was being horrible and shitty, unacceptable and distasteful. Dee Kosh ridiculed a young poet, Nicole, who was just 19 years old. Nicole's book cover shows her face in a white background. And Dee Kosh @1:12 of the video pointed at the book cover and said: "See, she is dipping in cum." and they burst out laughing at her face. They made all kinds of distasteful, inappropriate jokes at her, saying her IQ is only 15, making fun of her poetry, mocking her looks, her work, degrading her as a person. They were basically bullies. As her publisher Eliza Teoh recounted in her Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/eliza.teoh.1/posts/10158005204962946, Dee Kosh led the charge that destroyed her book and career, and Dee Kosh also posted the address of Teoh's workplace and personal information and encouraged his followers to go find her and harass her. Just imagine if Dee Kosh points your sister or mother at her face and says: ""See, she is dipping in cum." Would you not agree that he is being unacceptable and distasteful? I wonder if Nathan Hartono ever felt a qualm while defending him, whether Xinde ever felt a qualm when he wrote in his statement: "Dee Kosh has built his online-person as such and it could be offensive but hey, that's the way he creates content and that's his style." I mean, someone you don't know personally comments that your sister or mother is dipped in cum on YouTube and his celebrity friend defends him by saying: "Hey, that's his style."

 

So to answer your question, character assassination means the unjustified harming of a person's good reputation (quoted from dictionary). So if @elraminta said somebody like mother Teresa is horrible and shitty, then that would be clearly character assassination. But to say that of Dee Kosh, I believe most people agree that that's not character assassination, that's called speaking the truth.

 

for nicole case... it very obvious, dee has a past grudge with nicole, or out of jealousy... he took the opportunity of her book launching for his petty revenge!

he used his social media influence as power and his followers as army to do his war! by threatening nicole and cowering her into leaving the country for fear of her safety, and then turn around attacking her manager, doxxing nicole's mentor n manager info online for his followers to act! 

 

say a conjecture scenerio (very possible though) happened one of dee follower has a warp mind n took thing literally, cause physical harm to nicole or her manager...  of course this brainwashed follower would be charge in court, but all dee has to do was make an insincere apology on his social media! GEtTING AWAY SCOT FREE! 

 

dee or anyone with a large social media followings, besides having an economy advantage in term of advertising, has a more important social responsibility!

that's why any black sheep must face a public trial, and be pulled down subsequently! all these ongoing while the actual dept of the law act!

Edited by mith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • G_M changed the title to Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter