Jump to content
Male HQ

Local YouTuber Dee Kosh sexual exploitation case (compiled)


Guest WhyLiddat
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, Guest boiboi said:

lol wonder if xiaxue is still friends with him.. she has been hanging out with him ever since he got exposed

Xiaxue is as gross as him. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
Guest Unicorn Unicharm Sofiee

他  自己  搞砸  自己  的 招牌 ,  

 

 

自己 自 掘  坟墓  。

 

 

回  头  是  岸  。

 

 

欲  海  无  边 。

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Guest Newsy
md_deekosh_25012022.jpg?itok=MgdNDiu_ YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy, better known as Dee Kosh, was handed seven charges in August last year. PHOTO: ST FILE shaffiq_alkhatib.png?VersionId=s2lHa6E83w203qOZTIay56W9l.Of8CmO&itok=UDra8_or

SINGAPORE - YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy, better known as Dee Kosh, who is accused of multiple offences including offering cash to boys <Banned Words> for sexual services, is expected to plead guilty, a district court heard on Tuesday (Jan 25).

 

The 33-year-old Singaporean's case has been adjourned to March 10.

 

Koshy was handed seven charges in August last year.

He is accused of three counts of offering cash to boys <Banned Words> for sexual services.

 

He is also accused of three offences under the Films Act and one under the Children and Young Persons Act.

His alleged offences involved at least four boys aged between 15 and 17.

 

Koshy is accused of offering $2,000 to a 16-year-old in February 2017 in exchange for allowing him to perform oral sex on the teenager.

 

According to court documents, between March and June 2018, Koshy allegedly attempted to procure an indecent act from a 15-year-old by asking the latter to perform sexual acts in exchange for an undisclosed sum of money.

The YouTuber is said to have offered $1,000 to a 17-year-old in July that year in exchange for oral sex from the teenager.

 

In August 2020, Koshy allegedly offered $1,000 to another 17-year-old for a similar act.

The court documents did not state if the alleged victims accepted the offers.

 

Koshy made a name for himself with parody music videos and won notice for his stand-up comedy.

 

Accusations against him first made the headlines in 2020.

 

At the time, he had 380,000 followers on his YouTube channel and was known for food reviews on the Night Owl Cinematics (NOC) YouTube channel.


In an earlier statement, NOC said it received a request from Koshy's management "for him to be released of any professional service engagement with us".

 

It added: "We can confirm that he has no outstanding or ongoing projects with NOC at present. All further collaborations with Dee Kosh have been put on hold indefinitely."

 

Several firms that Koshy previously worked with, including Huawei, foodpanda and Lenovo, also said earlier that their engagements with him had ended.

 

Power 98, where he used to host weekday night shows, said in 2020 that he had been put on leave and that the radio station "does not tolerate any form of harassment".

 

For each count of offering cash to a youngster <Banned Words> in exchange for sexual services, an offender can be jailed up to two years and fined.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Former radio DJ Dee Kosh pleads guilty to sexual offences involving two teenage boys

Former radio DJ Dee Kosh pleads guilty to sexual offences involving two teenage boys

Dee Kosh outside State Courts on May 30, 2022. (Photo: Aaron Low/TODAY)

 

Davina Tham  30 May 2022 01:06PM(Updated: 30 May 2022 02:08PM

SINGAPORE: Former radio disc jockey Dee Kosh on Monday (May 30) admitted to sexual offences involving two underaged teenage boys.

The YouTuber, who was named Darryl Ian Koshy in court documents, pleaded guilty to attempting to procure an indecent act from a young person and communicating with a minor to obtain sexual services.

He also pleaded guilty to a third charge of making an obscene film. Another four charges will be considered for sentencing.

The judge ordered Kosh, 33, to undergo a psychiatric examination at the Institute of Mental Health to assess whether he has a paedophilic disorder and his risk of reoffending.

Kosh rose to fame on YouTube and was a presenter on radio station Power 98, a position he held during the offences.

OFFERED VICTIM MONEY FOR SEX

Kosh admitted to soliciting paid sexual services from three victims from 2017 to 2020, including the two teenagers. All of the victims' identities are protected by gag orders.

In March 2018, he used his verified Instagram account to message the first underaged victim, identified as A1 in court documents.

A1 told Kosh he was under 16 years old. Kosh then suggested moving their conversation to a Telegram "Secret Chat".

In the Secret Chat, messages could be set to be automatically deleted and Kosh would be notified if a screenshot was taken. The messages could not be forwarded to others.

On this platform, Kosh offered A1 S$100 to S$250 in exchange for sexual services.

A1 was shocked and initially thought Kosh was joking, but the man's persistence made him realise it was not a joke, the court heard.

A1 gradually stopped talking to Kosh after he made another offer of money for sex.

Their conversations took place over four months until June 2018. A1 did not cease communications immediately as he was afraid of offending Kosh.

OFFERED TO TEACH VICTIM ABOUT PRODUCTION

Kosh saw the second victim, identified as A2 in court documents, outside Takashimaya on Orchard Road during a video shoot in February 2017.

He approached A2 for a short chat and was later put in touch with him through social media.

They communicated on WhatsApp, with A2 informing Kosh that he was under 18 years old.

Kosh suggested that A2 work for him, offering to teach the boy about production work, how to take selfies and "help create a confident boy", the court heard.

They started talking, with Kosh initiating a "question game". He started to ask the victim questions of a sexual nature.

This led to Kosh telling A2 that he had an "indecent proposal". He suggested that they move their conversation to Snapchat, which shares some of the features of a "Secret Chat".

He asked A2 for a shirtless picture so that he could "blackmail" him if he talked. A2 did not send the photo, but assured Kosh that he would not talk.

Kosh then asked A2 what it would take for him to allow someone to perform a sexual act on him, adding that he would be blindfolded and would not know the gender of the person.

Eventually, Kosh revealed that the person who would perform the sexual act was himself, and offered S$400 if the victim would let him do so. He gradually raised this amount to S$2,000 after A2 repeatedly declined the offer.

Their conversation was recorded on video by A2's roommate using another phone.

FILMED PARTNER SECRETLY DURING SEX

In 2016, Kosh started following the third victim, identified as A3 in court documents, on social media. This victim was 23 years old to 25 years old at the time of the offences.

While chatting online, Kosh invited A3 over to his home. The victim accepted the invitation as he thought it might lead to a recruitment opportunity at Kosh's production company.

At Kosh's home, they chatted for a while before going into the bedroom, where Kosh performed a sexual act on A3.

After this, A3 continued to go to Kosh's house to hang out and engage in paid and unpaid sexual acts from 2016 to 2020.

On one of these occasions between 2016 and 2017, Kosh used a hidden camera to film them having sex. This was done without the victim's knowledge or consent.

VICTIMS AFRAID OF REPORTING HIM

None of the victims reported the offences to the police immediately after they had taken place.

"They each thought they were the only ones whom the accused offered paid sexual services to and were afraid of the consequences of going against the accused whom they all viewed to be a celebrity with a large following," said Deputy Public Prosecutor Lim Ying Min.

For example, A1 said he was afraid that Kosh would "turn the world against him", said the prosecutor.

Allegations of sexual misconduct by Kosh surfaced online in August 2020, when a man posted on Instagram that he was sexually harassed by Kosh.

Shortly after, more victims came forward and shared about their encounters with Kosh on social media.

Kosh initially denied all the claims made online, but later addressed them on social media, admitting that there was some truth to them.

The victims realised that they were not the only ones targeted by Kosh, and A1 made a police report on Aug 16, 2020, that Kosh had offered him money in exchange for sexual services.

Kosh was arrested on Oct 5, 2020. Several of his electronic devices were seized, and a total of 25 obscene videos were found on a central processing unit and phone.

Power 98 previously said that Kosh was suspended since being charged in August last year. Before that, he was placed on no-pay leave pending investigations.

If convicted under the Children and Young Persons Act for attempted sexual exploitation of a young person, he could be jailed for up to five years, fined up to S$10,000 or both.

If found guilty of communications for the purpose of obtaining sexual services of a minor, he could be jailed for up to two years and fined.

The penalty for making an obscene film is a jail term of up to two years and a fine of between S$20,000 and S$40,000.

Source: CNA/dv(mi)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Yucks

Disgusting shit,

Underaged Straight!! boys? What is he thinking?

People like him are why some in the community hate gays and feel that we should not progress forward.

 

The most disgusting thing about him is that when others do wrong, he openly mock and criticized them. But actual fact is he is the worst.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

from his recent pic, he has ballooned into jabba the hut - the obese ugly worm!

Edited by mith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

COULD victim A3 be one of the boys featured in his youtube video? from the court document, A3 has sex with kosh several times. Sometime paid, sometime not paid. all the while on the promised of being recruited into kosh social media production/videos...

 

A3 was not underage, and all the sex act were consented. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

soon CNA prison docu-series MAXIMUM SECURITY will have a high profile personel to feature several episodes at least, maybe a whole series of 6-8 episode of 

 

PRISON LIFE OF A FORMER 98DJ FALLEN FROM GRACE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Good
On 5/31/2022 at 7:53 AM, mith said:

soon CNA prison docu-series MAXIMUM SECURITY will have a high profile personel to feature several episodes at least, maybe a whole series of 6-8 episode of 

 

PRISON LIFE OF A FORMER 98DJ FALLEN FROM GRACE!

Sounds like Good News.  He is not my type. I feel bad for his victims who have to under the trauma of that hideous fat ass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2022 at 8:19 AM, Guest Good said:

Sounds like Good News.  He is not my type. I feel bad for his victims who have to under the trauma of that hideous fat ass.

 

talking about victims, there were more than these sexually abused boys/men... 

 

during his hay days, his videos has astronomical number of followers, and he used his influence to destroy other social media personality, anyone and anything he disliked. he just started the que and let his BLIND followers do his bidding of continuous mocking and harassing... kosh is evil to the core! 

 

while using his self righteous flag to destroy other people, these sexual dealing were on-going behind closed doors!

 

his conviction by the court yesterday was indeed sweet revenge! AND KARMA! that he brought upon himself!

Edited by mith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

 

YouTuber Dee Kosh's sexual offences highly premeditated, says DPP; defence asks for lower sentence

 

 
ST, Published 3 Aug 2022
 
 

SINGAPORE - In committing various sexual offences, including offering cash to a boy <Banned Words> for sexual services, YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy had capitalised on his status and influence, said the prosecution on Wednesday (Aug 3).

 

Deputy Public Prosecutor Lim Ying Min, who is seeking a sentence of five to eight months' jail, said his offences were highly premeditated, and also brought up a 9min 34sec video posted by Koshy in January which she said was intended to contextualise his charges.

 

 

https://static1.straitstimes.com.sg/s3fs-public/styles/large30x20/public/articles/2022/08/03/md_deekosh_03082022.jpg?VersionId=G2RC27dZ1G6UmPaN.W9pY5aWbCeQ9eXF&itok=uSsW6GSE

 

In response, Koshy's lawyer Johannes Hadi said his client did not intend to challenge court proceedings with the video, but was instead looking to address inaccurate reports and false rumours floating around in the public.

 

He also said psychiatric reports on his client - who was not diagnosed with pedophilic disorder - showed that he was remorseful and had low prospects of re-offending, and urged the court to sentence him to two and a half months' jail.

 

Better known as Dee Kosh, the 33-year-old Koshy, who is famous for making parody music videos and for his stand-up comedy, had pleaded guilty in May to one charge of offering cash to a minor for sexual services and another charge under the Children and Young Persons Act for the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person.

 

He also pleaded guilty to a charge under the Films Act for making an obscene film. He had filmed himself in 2016 or 2017 engaging in sex acts with a man aged between 23 and 25.

 
 

Four other charges will be taken into consideration during his sentencing, which is expected to be on Friday.

 

In court on Wednesday, DPP Lim said Koshy had deliberately sought out minors and was persistent.

 

"The accused used and capitalised on his status as a radio presenter and influencer to lure the victims," she said.

Referring to the video, DPP Lim said that apart from being sub judice, elements of it were attempts to couch his wrongdoing as mistaken assumption.

 

 

She said Koshy was misleading the public to think that he did not know one of these victims was <Banned Words> years old and also took issue with him saying that he was unaware that the legal age for commercial sex was 18.

"When seen in this light, his apologies (in the video) are qualified and cannot be seen as a true sign of remorse," said the DPP.

 

 

DPP Lim had said previously that while shooting a video on Feb 14, 2017, Koshy approached a 16-year-old boy outside a department store in Orchard Road.

 

Later, through the boy's friend, Koshy found his number and contacted him, asking for his age and the boy said he was 17.

 

Eventually, Koshy proposed performing a sex act on the boy, offering him $400, and when the boy declined, Koshy increased the amount to $800, $1,000 and eventually $2,000. The boy rejected the offers.

 

On March 6, 2018, Koshy messaged a 15-year-old boy using his verified Instagram account and asked the boy if he was 15. The victim confirmed his age.

 

Moving the conversation to messaging service Telegram, Koshy offered the boy $100 to $250 to perform a sex act on him.

 

Over four months, Koshy made four sexual offers to the victim. He also offered to fetch the boy to his house so that the sex act could be performed.

 

Although the boy did not cease communications with Koshy immediately out of fear of offending him, he eventually stopped talking to him. He did not agree to Koshy's requests for sexual services.

 

On Aug 15, 2020, a 21-year-old man - not one of Koshy's prior three targets - posted on his Instagram page that he had been sexually harassed by Koshy. Shortly after, more victims came forward and shared their encounters with the accused on social media.

 

Koshy was arrested by police officers on Oct 5, 2020, at his home. Thirty-one obscene videos were found in the devices seized.

 

For offering cash to a youngster <Banned Words> in exchange for sexual services, he can be jailed for up to two years and fined. For the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person, he can be jailed for up to five years, fined up to $10,000, or both under the Children and Young Persons Act.

 

 

Edited by singalion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Dee Kosh Number One

With prominent gays like Dee Kosh constantly in the media, how can the gay community gain more respect from the rest of the people? More should be done within the gay community to weed out the trash.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2022 at 11:49 AM, Guest Dee Kosh Number One said:

With prominent gays like Dee Kosh constantly in the media, how can the gay community gain more respect from the rest of the people? More should be done within the gay community to weed out the trash.

 

 

Crime, like disease and illnesses, does not discriminate based on sexual orientation. There have been cases of straight men soliciting sexual favours from underage girls in the news as well. So it is less about Dee Kosh's sexual orientation. Of course, there will be those who will use the case as an example against the gay community, but the truth is, if you are smart,  you cannot fight with stupidity. 

 

 

Love. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 9:09 AM, Guest Weird said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/dee-kosh-jail-sentence-sexual-offences-teenage-boys-2859036

 

32 weeks jail ONLY 

 

Like this I think Titus low won't even go jail. 

 

Why Singapore punishment so weak. 

Look at amos in USA. Pretty much the same crime. 

 

Here 32 weeks. There 6 years. 

 

Sex with underages only 32 weeks? Any caning?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did he receive a VIP bonus???

Compared to others, I think he got off quite lenient... or lightly...

Low prospect of re-offending for such a predator?

If he really has pedophile tendencies as the psychiatrist said, then chances to re-offend are high.

 

YouTuber Dee Kosh jailed 32 weeks for sexual offences against young people

 

md_kosh_05082022.jpg?VersionId=jQD8XzbUZ

 

 

Published 5 Aug 2022 The Straits Times

 

 

SINGAPORE - YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy, who committed various sexual offences, including offering cash to a boy aged <Banned Words> for sexual services, was jailed for 32 weeks on Friday (Aug 5).

 

Better known as Dee Kosh, the 33-year-old will begin serving his sentence on Friday.

 

Koshy had pleaded guilty in May to one charge of offering cash to a minor for sexual services, and to another charge under the Children and Young Persons Act for the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person.

 

He had also pleaded guilty to a charge under the Films Act for filming himself in 2016 or 2017 engaging in sex acts with a man aged between 23 and 25.

 

Four other charges were taken into consideration during his sentencing.

 

On Wednesday, Deputy Public Prosecutor Lim Ying Min had sought a sentence of five to eight months' jail, saying Koshy's offences were highly premeditated as he had deliberately and persistently sought out minors.

 
 

The DPP said Koshy had used and capitalised on his status as a radio presenter and influencer to lure his victims.

 
 

Koshy's lawyer, Mr Johannes Hadi, had argued for his client to get a sentence of 2½ months' jail, highlighting Koshy's remorse with low prospects of reoffending.

 

For offering cash to a youngster <Banned Words> in exchange for sexual services, Koshy could have been jailed for up to two years and fined.

 

For the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person, he could have been jailed for up to five years, fined up to $10,000, or both.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 11:16 AM, singalion said:

Did he receive a VIP bonus???

Compared to others, I think he got off quite lenient... or lightly...

Low prospect of re-offending for such a predator?

If he really has pedophile tendencies as the psychiatrist said, then chances to re-offend are high.

 

YouTuber Dee Kosh jailed 32 weeks for sexual offences against young people

 

md_kosh_05082022.jpg?VersionId=jQD8XzbUZ

 

 

Published 5 Aug 2022 The Straits Times

 

 

SINGAPORE - YouTuber Darryl Ian Koshy, who committed various sexual offences, including offering cash to a boy aged <Banned Words> for sexual services, was jailed for 32 weeks on Friday (Aug 5).

 

Better known as Dee Kosh, the 33-year-old will begin serving his sentence on Friday.

 

Koshy had pleaded guilty in May to one charge of offering cash to a minor for sexual services, and to another charge under the Children and Young Persons Act for the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person.

 

He had also pleaded guilty to a charge under the Films Act for filming himself in 2016 or 2017 engaging in sex acts with a man aged between 23 and 25.

 

Four other charges were taken into consideration during his sentencing.

 

On Wednesday, Deputy Public Prosecutor Lim Ying Min had sought a sentence of five to eight months' jail, saying Koshy's offences were highly premeditated as he had deliberately and persistently sought out minors.

 
 

The DPP said Koshy had used and capitalised on his status as a radio presenter and influencer to lure his victims.

 
 

Koshy's lawyer, Mr Johannes Hadi, had argued for his client to get a sentence of 2½ months' jail, highlighting Koshy's remorse with low prospects of reoffending.

 

For offering cash to a youngster <Banned Words> in exchange for sexual services, Koshy could have been jailed for up to two years and fined.

 

For the attempted sexual exploitation of a young person, he could have been jailed for up to five years, fined up to $10,000, or both.

 

 

 

CNA got his next actor for the Inside Maximum Security series. LOL   😂

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

YouTuber Dee Kosh jailed 32 weeks for sexual offences against young people

 

He had also pleaded guilty to a charge under the Films Act for filming himself in 2016 or 2017 engaging in sex acts with a man aged between 23 and 25.

 

 

 

=> Warning to everyone:

Don't keep your sex vids inside your phone!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Curious how he work

How he work the past few years. No body want to hire. 

Heard twitch also cancel his account because of his sex case. Etc. 

 

Its like. How does criminal get accepted back into society? 

 

Can't do YouTube anymore. 

Can't dj. 

Bad brand. 

Gay also distance from him. 

 

I feel bad for him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Sad for criminals

Guys this is a lesson to be a criminally good boy. 

 

I remember when I was younger I met a top. Nice bod. Hard cock. For ons. Quite good looking. Got that straight surfer feel. 

 

I noticed he was wearing an ankle bracelet so I ask what's that? He say he's house arrest or something. 

 

I asked for what? 

 

He said he took drug when he go to those gay party in Thailand. Then got caught when came back Singapore. Went to jail. 

 

I feel very sad for him cause he's really hot. 

 

Then I kept in touch with him. Want to be his fuck buddy. Then he was depressed. Can't find job etc. Have to do those like low income job. Bring home material assemble into products. 

 

He was an accountant. 

 

Ofc I was curious what drug he took la. I don't remember the name. But it's some drug he took to party. High. That's all

Not those needle. But was in his system when he fly into Singapore. He thought it would have left his body. 

 

So he just took some drug. The fate is as good as a drug addict. 

 

So guys. Be safe. 

 

Don't do all this drug. 

Underage la. 

Molest student la. 

Voyeur la. 

 

Its not worth it. 

Too horny? Quickly jerk the cock until the cum ejaculated. 

Then all desire to do bad things will dissipate. 

 

Don't groom this. 

Stalk your colleague la. 

See their cock in toilet la. 

 

All this not worth it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

his future is really gone, dont rub salt onto his tummy pls

32 weeks? even minus off the PHs and weekends.......still is about 7mth+ , w/o caning 

 

On 8/5/2022 at 11:19 AM, singalion said:

=> Warning to everyone:

Don't keep your sex vids inside your phone!

dont keep them on thumbdr/portable dr and laptops too , they will confiscate too if need be

Edited by Since u r here
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 2:35 PM, Since u r here said:

his future is really gone, dont rub salt onto his tummy pls

32 weeks? even minus off the PHs and weekends.......still is about 7mth+ , w/o caning 

 

dont keep them on thumbdr/portable dr and laptops too , they will confiscate too if need be

 

32 weeks if no issue at prison, then he is out in roughly 5 1/2 months.

 

Don't justify his deeds.

We should not support what he did or speak in favour.

 

Must it be boys be-low the age of 1-8 ?  <Banned Words>?

Sure there are young boys at legal age or around 21y who had admired him, with or without tummy.

 

Anyway in my opinion such jobs as he did are nothing for the long term. How long can you act as youtube clown and comedian critic?

Now he has some weeks to reflect what to do in future and what serious job he intends to start...

 

 

Edited by singalion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Rakutennokuku

  I hope Prison stint   will make him lose the weight he gained for living excesses ly. 

 

Prison will make him think and feel.remorse , I hope. 

 

With his body so heavy, i hope he doesnt puncture a hole on the concrete floor. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, fab said:

 

Sex with underages only 32 weeks? Any caning?

 

I did not read very carefully, but it sounded like there was no actual sex with underaged persons?
They were propositioned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 5:52 PM, And then said:

 

I did not read very carefully, but it sounded like there was no actual sex with underaged persons?
They were propositioned

Ya, correct. No sex with underage but charged for  procurement. That's why no caning and sentence was lighter.

Edited by Yuquidam2022
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 6:36 PM, And then said:

lucky for him that they refused his "offers"

 

Or the offers were not attractive enough for them to compensate the ordeals that they have to endure. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 12:15 PM, Guest Sad for criminals said:

Guys this is a lesson to be a criminally good boy. 

 

I remember when I was younger I met a top. Nice bod. Hard cock. For ons. Quite good looking. Got that straight surfer feel. 

 

I noticed he was wearing an ankle bracelet so I ask what's that? He say he's house arrest or something. 

 

I asked for what? 

 

He said he took drug when he go to those gay party in Thailand. Then got caught when came back Singapore. Went to jail. 

 

I feel very sad for him cause he's really hot. 

 

Then I kept in touch with him. Want to be his fuck buddy. Then he was depressed. Can't find job etc. Have to do those like low income job. Bring home material assemble into products. 

 

He was an accountant. 

 

Ofc I was curious what drug he took la. I don't remember the name. But it's some drug he took to party. High. That's all

Not those needle. But was in his system when he fly into Singapore. He thought it would have left his body. 

 

So he just took some drug. The fate is as good as a drug addict. 

 

So guys. Be safe. 

 

Don't do all this drug. 

Underage la. 

Molest student la. 

Voyeur la. 

 

Its not worth it. 

Too horny? Quickly jerk the cock until the cum ejaculated. 

Then all desire to do bad things will dissipate. 

 

Don't groom this. 

Stalk your colleague la. 

See their cock in toilet la. 

 

All this not worth it. 

 

I know an accountant who got caught when he came back from kl. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, fab said:

 

Or the offers were not attractive enough for them to compensate the ordeals that they have to endure. 


If I remember correct, one of the boys he contacted was straight and not gay....

From that point Doshie's moves were already silly...

 

To me it looks quite desperate if you need to throw money to get to suck a cock.

 

Edited by singalion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 7:00 PM, Since u r here said:

is it illegal to procure for consent sex?

 

I assume you mean consensual.

 

With under=aged boys yes.

 

Under Singapore’s Penal Code, persons under the age of 16 are unable to give consent to any sexual activity. This means that even if a minor said “yes” to sexual acts, the law still sees it as non-consensual. If the minor is under the age of 14, the law carries a heavier punishment.

 

Same please note the restriction for prostitution with under=-aged boys!

 

There is a tricky part in the Penal Code with the exploitative relationship, the list is not exclusive...

which means you can come easy in trouble if the boy is  below 1-8 years old   -<Banned Words> y.

 

Under the Penal Code, an accused person’s relationship with a minor under 18 years old may be considered exploitative depending on factors such as:

  • The age of the minor
  • The age gap between the parties
  • The nature of the parties’ relationship
  • The extent of control or influence that the accused exercised over the minor

If the accused holds certain positions of authority over the minor, the parties’ relationship will also be presumed to be exploitative unless the accused can prove otherwise. Such positions of authority include the accused being the minor’s:

  • Parent or step-parent
  • Teacher (while the minor is still a student)
  • Religious, musical or sporting instructor
  • Doctor
Edited by singalion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest gbc
On 8/5/2022 at 7:07 PM, fab said:

 

I know an accountant who got caught when he came back from kl. 


i know my neighbour‘s cat from 3 levels down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 10:59 PM, Guest gbc said:


i know my neighbour‘s cat from 3 levels down.

 

Diam diam

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

 

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

 

结缘不结

不解缘

 

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

 

看穿不说穿

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 11:10 PM, fab said:

 

Sex with underages only 32 weeks? Any caning?

 

 

What is interesting is that his charges are not sex with underage guys. 

 

" ...he pleaded guilty to attempting to procure an indecent act from a young person and communicating with a minor to obtain sexual services, in relation to two of the teenage victims." - CNA 

 

He was being prosecuted for solicitation which is entirely different from engaging in sex with an underage. That may have explained the relatively lenient sentence. 

Love. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2022 at 7:00 PM, Since u r here said:

i didnt justify his deeds

 

is it illegal to procure for consent sex?

 

Yeah...procuring consensual sex from minors below the age of 18 (irrespective of gender) is a jailable offence.

Edited by Yuquidam2022
Link to comment
Share on other sites

yes i know that 

 

On 8/6/2022 at 6:57 AM, Yuquidam2022 said:

Yeah...procuring consensual sex from minors below the age of 18 (irrespective of gender) is a jailable offence.

but i got so confused when DC mentioned "What is interesting is that his charges are not sex with underage guys

 

" ...he pleaded guilty to attempting to procure an indecent act from a young person and communicating with a minor to obtain sexual services, in relation to two of the teenage victims." - CNA "

and i rem seeing a news report stating the young persons age around 23yo
Hence it got me so damned confused

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2022 at 2:09 PM, Since u r here said:

yes i know that 

 

but i got so confused when DC mentioned "What is interesting is that his charges are not sex with underage guys

 

" ...he pleaded guilty to attempting to procure an indecent act from a young person and communicating with a minor to obtain sexual services, in relation to two of the teenage victims." - CNA "

and i rem seeing a news report stating the young persons age around 23yo
Hence it got me so damned confused

Oic. Yes, the other guy was not underage.

 

But he secretly took a video of their sex act without consent, and that was taken into consideration in the sentencing for producing a pornography.

Edited by Yuquidam2022
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2022 at 10:52 AM, Yuquidam2022 said:

Oic. Yes, two other guys were not underage.

 

But he secretly took a video of their sex acts and that was taken into consideration in the sentencing for producing pornography.

 

A little off-topic:

I always wonder about the need with some guys to document their sexual encounters. OK, so they secretly film it or if the guy or guys they are with consented to be filmed. Unless you are planning to monetize them, i.e. OnlyFans, or some porn channel, it really does nothing. At best, you wank off to it later on, as a reminder that you had sex with that guy or those guys, and now you are just sad and lonely. You're not going to project on the TV screen at some family gathering or house party to announce to the family and friends that you hooked up with that guy and have everyone clap your back and congratulate you on a job well done. 

 

Hookups are like rollercoaster rides. You ride it, you scream, you had fun, and you move on to the next ride. Watching yourself screaming your head off as you go through the hoops is not going to be as fun as getting on the actual ride itself. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2022 at 12:27 AM, doncoin said:

 

A little off-topic:

I always wonder about the need with some guys to document their sexual encounters. OK, so they secretly film it or if the guy or guys they are with consented to be filmed. Unless you are planning to monetize them, i.e. OnlyFans, or some porn channel, it really does nothing. At best, you wank off to it later on, as a reminder that you had sex with that guy or those guys, and now you are just sad and lonely. You're not going to project on the TV screen at some family gathering or house party to announce to the family and friends that you hooked up with that guy and have everyone clap your back and congratulate you on a job well done. 

 

Hookups are like rollercoaster rides. You ride it, you scream, you had fun, and you move on to the next ride. Watching yourself screaming your head off as you go through the hoops is not going to be as fun as getting on the actual ride itself. 

I have to agree with you on this. I am very against recording and don't like being recorded. One thing is it can be used as a blackmail against you if things doesn't go well between both of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
On 8/5/2022 at 7:26 PM, singalion said:

 

I assume you mean consensual.

 

With under=aged boys yes.

 

Under Singapore’s Penal Code, persons under the age of 16 are unable to give consent to any sexual activity. This means that even if a minor said “yes” to sexual acts, the law still sees it as non-consensual. If the minor is under the age of 14, the law carries a heavier punishment.

 

Same please note the restriction for prostitution with under=-aged boys!

 

There is a tricky part in the Penal Code with the exploitative relationship, the list is not exclusive...

which means you can come easy in trouble if the boy is  below 1-8 years old   -<Banned Words> y.

 

Under the Penal Code, an accused person’s relationship with a minor under 18 years old may be considered exploitative depending on factors such as:

  • The age of the minor
  • The age gap between the parties
  • The nature of the parties’ relationship
  • The extent of control or influence that the accused exercised over the minor

If the accused holds certain positions of authority over the minor, the parties’ relationship will also be presumed to be exploitative unless the accused can prove otherwise. Such positions of authority include the accused being the minor’s:

  • Parent or step-parent
  • Teacher (while the minor is still a student)
  • Religious, musical or sporting instructor
  • Doctor

 

Please stop trying to act knowledgeable, can or not? People asked if "is it illegal to procure for consent sex?". And yet you gave a half-fxxked reply focusing only on under-aged paid sex. Of course, under-aged sex is illegal almost EVERYWHERE! The question is talking about procured sex in GENERAL, which is something you failed to reply directly, As a matter of fact, your reply might even mislead other people to procure sex with other adults!

 

To answer the question "is it illegal to procure for consent sex", under the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, every person who in any public road or public place persistently loiters or solicits for the purpose of prostitution or for any other immoral purpose shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000 and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both.

 

But do note that paid sex in licensed Geylang brothels may not be illegal, as that is not considered a  public road or public place.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter