Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

6 hours ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

Yoyopetra... you kidding me :0=... 

he is not even worthy to be compared to a spoof lol.  I think a dish of mock vegan prawns best represents him haha...at least genuine "prawn" can still boast a tight & fit torso, his is all illusion from delusion 🤣

file_38_102.jpg

its much better than u who shamelessly call others ugly yet dont dare to even show your true ownself here. A disgraceful shameless troll

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

you are very disrespectfull!! How dare you compare yoyo to mock prawns!! You are ill mannered and uncloth! Because Yoyo is the HUNK of hunks, a body that put 20 year old muscled man and models to shame you are trying to bring him down! You are just jealous that Yoyo is the real HUNK of Hunks that make women, lesbians, gays and straight men hot, leaking and wet from lusting over his fit muscled sexy body! 

I dont need your insincere flattery. You can go keep flattering your trolls flatterer or they will abandon you one by one if they dont gain anymore ego lol

22 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Dont try to act as another person to reprimand others when we already know who you are

Thats why i say you are childish, you self -assume everything. Self assume you look fantastic, self assume me and guest guest is the same person and many others..

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

That coming from someone who is posting at 1am in the morning everyday? Someone who is losing sleep time over this every night? Hahaha... Who is the real dumb dumb now? 

I always make sure i got make up for my lost of sleep later. I am not like you so dumb dumb who only argue endlessly for some troll ego

Just now, Guest 123 said:

Thats why i say you are childish, you self -assume everything. Self assume you look fantastic, self assume me and guest guest is the same person and many others..

Dont try to lie with me when Guest Guest got so many flaws and keep bad mouthing others non stop yet you dont even reprimand him only shows what kind of person u r. You r practically the same kind of person when you choose to side with this evil beast.

14 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Even at his age he is more sensible than you trolls who keep bad mouthing others in order to boost your own ego

How am i bad mouthing? I am speaking the truth. How am i boosting my own ego? You are clearly not thinking straight

How am i bad mouthing? I am speaking the truth. How am i boosting my own ego? You are clearly not thinking straight

U dont even reprimand such a horrible person and side with him and u still dare to say u speak the truth? I am thinking more clearly than you. He who side with the evil is the evil himself also

Just now, yoyo74 said:

Dont try to lie with me when Guest Guest got so many flaws and keep bad mouthing others non stop yet you dont even reprimand him only shows what kind of person u r. You r practically the same kind of person when you choose to side with this evil beast.

If you actually read what i wrote , i said that the replies of you and steve are JUST AS CHILDISH. You understand the meaning dont you? Thats your problem... you self assume everything. And no, you do not have the body of a model 

If you actually read what i wrote , i said that the replies of you and steve are JUST AS CHILDISH. You understand the meaning dont you? Thats your problem... you self assume everything. And no, you do not have the body of a model 

You want to help a childish and horrible person than you are childish and horrible as well. Scolding a troll flatterer like yourself is nothing wrong

3 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

You want to help a childish and horrible person than you are childish and horrible as well. Scolding a troll flatterer like yourself is nothing wrong

Now i understand why others are pissed at you. you self assume alot,  refuses to comprehend and respond to what i have typed.... instead all i see what you are doing is ignoring all the points that i have raised and just spewing vile words everywhere. Go and brush up your comprehension please

Now i understand why others are pissed at you. you self assume alot,  refuses to comprehend and respond to what i have typed.... instead all i see what you are doing is ignoring all the points that i have raised and just spewing vile words everywhere. Go and brush up your comprehension please

Vile words are all you trolls throw at me. I am just using the same ammunitions u trolls throw at me to throw back at you. We are not learning english here and i dont you to teach any language to me

25 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

I dont need your insincere flattery. You can go keep flattering your trolls flatterer or they will abandon you one by one if they dont gain anymore ego lol

HUNK of hunks!! You replied me! And that gave me the biggest O over! Thank you! Your admirer!

Just now, yoyo74 said:

Vile words are all you trolls throw at me. I am just using the same ammunitions u trolls throw at me to throw back at you. We are not learning english here and i dont you to teach any language to me

Vile words i throw? Excuse me? What vile words have i thrown at you? Instead i think u threw quite alot of it on me. Stop self assuming everything and that every guest is the same lol. 

Just now, Guest Guest said:

HUNK of hunks!! You replied me! And that gave me the biggest O over! Thank you! Your admirer!

Go flatter yourself or Guest 123 that will be your most sincere flattery

Vile words i throw? Excuse me? What vile words have i thrown at you? Instead i think u threw quite alot of it on me. Stop self assuming everything and that every guest is the same lol. 

We are not 3 year old kids u wont be able to bluff me

Just now, yoyo74 said:

We are not 3 year old kids u wont be able to bluff me

Nowonder when some others pointed out to you that you dont have the body of a model , you werent able to accept it and started being aggressive. You just like to assume everything you think is right and everyone else is wrong. 

Nowonder when some others pointed out to you that you dont have the body of a model , you werent able to accept it and started being aggressive. You just like to assume everything you think is right and everyone else is wrong. 

Aggressive are u guest who throw at me with the most vile words and its not even about model body or not. You are trying to act hero so that u could get flattery from others trolls to boost your very own ego. Dont try to act u never see all those vile words and try to bluff your way through

2 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Aggressive are u guest who throw at me with the most vile words and its not even about model body or not. You are trying to act hero so that u could get flattery from others trolls to boost your very own ego. Dont try to act u never see all those vile words and try to bluff your way through

Quote me the vile words i used on you... on the other hand i can quote quite alot on those you used on me . 

Quote me the vile words i used on you... on the other hand i can quote quite alot on those you used on me . 

All the guest accounts have lots and if u want to side with them u r practically the same as them. Dont try to create a Guest account to be a good person and another Guest account to be a bad person so that u can attack both ways. Anybody with any intelligence see all those vile attacks on me already know it.

@yoyo74, has it occurred to you that these non-invited "guests" are acting out of...  ENVY?

I am at least sincere about my age.  But who knows what crumpled ancient birds these guests are!  Or they could be younger like your age and had tried to stay young but are now fat and ugly, rejected by all gays, so they must be furious that you succeeded where they failed miserably!

Let's be sensible and compassionate towards this guests, and let them clown for us.  Let's take their spite and transform it into a fun that children feel seeing clowns acting out, even if these are kind of grotesque.  :)   

5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

@yoyo74, has it occurred to you that these non-invited "guests" are acting out of...  ENVY?

Everyone with eyes can see for themselves that all the other guests are spot on when they said Steve is trying to goad that dumb dumb @yoyo74to throw him under the bus. Lol! 

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I am at least sincere about my age.  But who knows what crumpled ancient birds these guests are!  Or they could be younger like your age and had tried to stay young but are now fat and ugly, rejected by all gays, so they must be furious that you succeeded where they failed miserably!

Let's be sensible and compassionate towards this guests, and let them clown for us.  Let's take their spite and transform it into a fun that children feel seeing clowns acting out, even if these are kind of grotesque.  :)   

Its very hard to be sensible and compassionate towards those vile troll guest lol. I am still undecided to be harsh with the trolls or just go on and annoys them would be the better strategy.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Everyone with eyes can see for themselves that all the other guests are spot on when they said Steve is trying to goad that dumb dumb @yoyo74to throw him under the bus. Lol! 

And one more things to add to my post above : it's really funny to see people confusing all the different guests as the same one. Lol! 

The only dumb dumb is the troll Guest Guest who needed to waste even more time to troll at 2 persons lol

7 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

All the guest accounts have lots and if u want to side with them u r practically the same as them. Dont try to create a Guest account to be a good person and another Guest account to be a bad person so that u can attack both ways. Anybody with any intelligence see all those vile attacks on me already know it.

Till now you are still self assuming everything, nowonder you got aggressive when some others dont agree that you have a model body. If you cant take criticism dont post ur photos on the forum . And if its like what you have mentioned earlier that a moderator pulled your post from some other thread, you could have requested that moderator to move it back, im sure he would have done it. But the fact is you did none of the above and still post more pictures of your self assumed "model body" till people started disagreeing with you. 

From the exchange i have with you, you are just a very unattractive person to be with both inside out. 

And one more things to add to my post above : it's really funny to see people confusing all the different guests as the same one. Lol! 

Its you Guest who choose to be Guest and i will just treat all of you Guest as same person when the Guest is same group of behaviour

Guest What the
15 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Its you Guest who choose to be Guest and i will just treat all of you Guest as same person when the Guest is same group of behaviour

You are just being irrational, nowonder you think you have a model body hahaha

1 minute ago, Guest 123 said:

Till now you are still self assuming everything, nowonder you got aggressive when some others dont agree that you have a model body. If you cant take criticism dont post ur photos on the forum . And if its like what you have mentioned earlier that a moderator pulled your post from some other thread, you could have requested that moderator to move it back, im sure he would have done it. But the fact is you did none of the above and still post more pictures of your self assumed "model body" till people started disagreeing with you. 

From the exchange i have with you, you are just a very unattractive person to be with both inside out. 

You are already assuming when u say i got aggressive when others dont agree i have model body. If you can assume things that you dont know than i can also assume things about you. The moderator already said my post affecting the other thread so pull it out. Why would the moderator put it back if he pull it out in the first place? I am not a weakling needing to ask my post to be put back. This thread is started by the moderator and only he got the rights to put back or lock or put into the flaming room which i dont have the rights to do that. I have already said my intention of posting and it does not matter if others disagree or not. But if others take advantage of using vile attacks on me while disagreeing i will strike back. I am not a weakling and i dont let trolls take advantage of me to boost their ego.

I also dont intend to look attractive to you trolls or the people who sided with the vile trolls. My attractiveness is only needing to be shown to people that are friendly with kindness and compassionate in their heart.

Just now, Guest What the said:

You are just being irrational, nowonder you think you have a model body hahaha

To the vile irrational trolls, there is no need to be rational

21 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

The only dumb dumb is the troll Guest Guest who needed to waste even more time to troll at 2 persons lol

LOL! How about that dumb dumb troll who is wasting even more time to troll at so many other guests? How many of them do you think there are? 5? 10? 20? lol

1 minute ago, yoyo74 said:

You are already assuming when u say i got aggressive when others dont agree i have model body. If you can assume things that you dont know than i can also assume things about you. The moderator already said my post affecting the other thread so pull it out. Why would the moderator put it back if he pull it out in the first place? I am not a weakling needing to ask my post to be put back. This thread is started by the moderator and only he got the rights to put back or lock or put into the flaming room which i dont have the rights to do that. I have already said my intention of posting and it does not matter if others disagree or not. But if others take advantage of using vile attacks on me while disagreeing i will strike back. I am not a weakling and i dont let trolls take advantage of me to boost their ego.

I also dont intend to look attractive to you trolls or the people who sided with the vile trolls. My attractiveness is only needing to be shown to people that are friendly with kindness and compassionate in their heart.

I didnt assume, you wrote out your aggresi eness. We all can read ... Are you really ok?

You could have suggested a better place for this thread to be relocated at ? And btw Requesting your post to be back is not because you are a weakling but its because you have no intention to show off your "model body" and ask others for their opnion... unless you have the intention and if so you only have yourself to blame. 

Its alright, you dont have to show me... just keep it if you have it.  from the exchange i already see how ugly you are both inside out. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL! How about that dumb dumb troll who is wasting even more time to troll at so many other guests? How many of them do you think there are? 5? 10? 20? lol

I will waste all your time with your duplicated accounts. See how u busy need to switch account frequently makes me happy lol

8 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

I will waste all your time with your duplicated accounts. See how u busy need to switch account frequently makes me happy lol

Dumb dumb, seeing how busy you got to frequently respond to all of us also make me, if not all of us, happy too. 😊

1 minute ago, Guest 123 said:

I didnt assume, you wrote out your aggresi eness. We all can read ... Are you really ok?

You could have suggested a better place for this thread to be relocated at ? And btw Requesting your post to be back is not because you are a weakling but its because you have no intention to show off your "model body" and ask others for their opnion... unless you have the intention and if so you only have yourself to blame. 

Its alright, you dont have to show me... just keep it if you have it.  from the exchange i already see how ugly you are both inside out. 

My intentions of showing off my body is to let olders guys have a fitter body without going to the gym message had been send out and seen by many already and this post or thread no longer had its usefulness. If u want u can ask the moderator to put back or lock it or put in the flaming room. This thread is not open by me and it is not my responsibility to do the asking for you trolls.

From the way you keep siding those that like to vile mouth on others already shown how ugly your heart and personality is. Dont try to act like a good guy and try to bluff others. Hiding behind a Guest profile cant hide your ugly heart

Dumb dumb, seeing how busy you got to frequently respond to all of us also make me, if not all of us, happy too. 😊

Today is weekend i got lots of time to play with you vile trolls and your troll flatterer allies

2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

its much better than u who shamelessly call others ugly yet dont dare to even show your true ownself here. A disgraceful shameless troll

Wah liao eh... Until now still want to talk about "your true ownself"? Buay sia suay meh? Even if people got better body to show, they at least have the humility to keep it under wraps and there no need to flaunt it. And even if they don't have the body to show, at least they are not as shameless buay pai seh as you to go expose your obiang eyesore for public validation. 

Wah liao eh... Until now still want to talk about "your true ownself"? Buay sia suay meh? Even if people got better body to show, they at least have the humility to keep it under wraps and there no need to flaunt it. And even if they don't have the body to show, at least they are not as shameless buay pai seh as you to go expose your obiang eyesore for public validation. 

You dont have body to show thats why keep talk cork here and your constant trolling of so many members over the years are the real eyesore and many people dont even want to talk to you already. But i am different i always like trolls to pay the price and waste more time here. Let the dumb dumb troll continue his troll until exhaustion

15 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

My intentions of showing off my body is to let olders guys have a fitter body without going to the gym message had been send out and seen by many already and this post or thread no longer had its usefulness. If u want u can ask the moderator to put back or lock it or put in the flaming room. This thread is not open by me and it is not my responsibility to do the asking for you trolls.

From the way you keep siding those that like to vile mouth on others already shown how ugly your heart and personality is. Dont try to act like a good guy and try to bluff others. Hiding behind a Guest profile cant hide your ugly heart

Thank you for the message. I guess what the message really means is to tell people that they MUST go gym, otherwise they will end up like a lousy body like that.

I think the person trying to act like some good guy here is you. The truth is you are just here to get people to fawn over you, which is sadly never going to happen, and it backfired. And when it did, you got angry and started scolding all those who speak against you. And with Steve goading you on, you feel deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole until you cannot dig yourself out. And then you go blame the mods again, as usual. To think you claimed that the mods put you here for a purpose : "powerful challenger" indeed! Roflmao. 

4 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

But i am different i always like trolls to pay the price and waste more time here. Let the dumb dumb troll continue his troll until exhaustion

Haha! Pay the price and waste more time like you like that? Hahahahaha. 

17 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Thats your problem self assuming and refusing to reply to points again and again. 

You still didnt reply to the point on how did i assume when you wrote such aggressive replies. Do i need to assume that?

Erm, then dont say you have a model body because you dont.

I dont need this thread to move anywhere, Please reread what i have written. 

Why do i have to bluff others? Why do i have to act like a good guy? Did i say i was? I said you were spewing vile words at me ... was making a statement. You just like to self assume again and again.

You are just a crazy person in denial.

Thank you for the message. I guess what the message really means is to tell people that they MUST go gym, otherwise they will end up like a lousy body like that.

I think the person trying to act like some good guy here is you. The truth is you are just here to get people to fawn over you, which is sadly never going to happen, and it backfired. And when it did, you got angry and started scolding all those who speak against you. And with Steve goading you on, you feel deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole until you cannot dig yourself out. And then you go blame the mods again, as usual. To think you claimed that the mods put you here for a purpose : "powerful challenger" indeed! Roflmao. 

You forgot to switch to Guest 123 account when u say thank you for the message lol. So stupid troll Guest Guest let everybody know its u

23 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Today is weekend i got lots of time to play with you vile trolls and your troll flatterer allies

Even while one guest rest, another will take over. Even if not immediately, it will be sooner or later. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha! Pay the price and waste more time like you like that? Hahahahaha. 

Come pay more of your time dumb dumb troll

Even while one guest rest, another will take over. Even if not immediately, it will be sooner or later. 

i only post when i got enough rest dumb dumb troll

1 minute ago, yoyo74 said:

You forgot to switch to Guest 123 account when u say thank you for the message lol. So stupid troll Guest Guest let everybody know its u

Oh! So your message of the bod thing was meant for only ONE guest? But you were trying to send that message to everyone, weren't you?? And when I say everyone, that includes all those 20 years old. No meh? ??what a change of stance now! 

i only post when i got enough rest dumb dumb troll

Hahaha... So when you were silent and not posting, that means those times you were just too tired by all of us? Hahaha... Means you can have the weekend to "win", but ask the rest of the times you had already "lost", LOSER! 

2 minutes ago, Guest 123 said:

Thats your problem self assuming and refusing to reply to points again and again. 

You still didnt reply to the point on how did i assume when you wrote such aggressive replies. Do i need to assume that?

Erm, then dont say you have a model body because you dont.

I dont need this thread to move anywhere, Please reread what i have written. 

Why do i have to bluff others? Why do i have to act like a good guy? Did i say i was? I said you were spewing vile words at me ... was making a statement. You just like to self assume again and again.

You are just a crazy person in denial.

U like to make your assumption and i like to make my own assumption as well. Dont accuse others of assumption when you fail to be an unassumption person. Your ugly heart is already shown and dont try to hide it. You like to side with vile trolls more and i will scold you more. Your ugly personality is horrible.

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh! So your message of the bod thing was meant for only ONE guest? But you were trying to send that message to everyone, weren't you?? And when I say everyone, that includes all those 20 years old. No meh? ??what a change of stance now! 

There is no change of stance only u troll Guest Guest trying to act as different person attacking

Hahaha... So when you were silent and not posting, that means those times you were just too tired by all of us? Hahaha... Means you can have the weekend to "win", but ask the rest of the times you had already "lost", LOSER! 

U think i am stupid enough to be goad by you to waste my precious rest time? U r really a dumb dumb troll

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.