Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

16 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I will crush the troll Guest Guest pride lol

How can you even know what is pride, when you don't even know what is shame? "Shameless" is when you think you have some kind of a "model bod" which can rival some 20 years old. And "shameless" is also thinking you are winning this argument when you are so obviously losing. If you even have an ounce of pride in you, it should have been smashed to smithereens and you would have gone into hiding in some hole by now. You may think that you are here to crush peoples pride, but people are just here to play you like the shameless clown whom you have foolishly proved yourself to be. lol.

I feel like there is some sort of miss understanding that is going on. 

A model can weigh 100kg and still have a 13% body fat (obviously full of muscle) and hence be deemed as a model.

On the other hand, TS is mistakenly assuming that just because he has a 13% body fat it is also deemed to be a model body as technically the fat percentage is also 13%. Correct me if i'm wrong but that doesn't equate to the fact that you have a model body but only the same percentage body fat. 

I think u are doing good for your age because lets be fair you u are HEALTHIER (NOT HOTTER)  as compared to many people around your age and for you to come here and try to inspire those that are less healthier you might have a point = YOU DONT NEED GYM TO BE HEALTY. In terms of your diet, i cant comment as i'm a carnivore that eats carnivore. Thats how i like my meat.

Maybe the miscommunication happened because you started comparing yourself to a model stating in multiple post that "its not too late to look like a model", and thus equating the fact that you are thinking you are comparable to a model. In fact after reading a few post that is going on back and forth, i do think you actually believe you are hot. Dont get me wrong, i think there is nothing wrong in that. Personally i feel its important you look highly on yourself (because no one will would) and keep the confidence going but dont mix confidence with ego. 

Guest Pride and Prejudice
22 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Threadstarter is the GM are you accusing him of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Take responsibility, please.  Ask yourself - who started the post?  Did GM choose and pick you to feature on such a topic?

Was not it that you wanted to talk about yourself that this thread is catered?

Guest Kukujiaoyoyo

If you keep harping on the fact "not me who started this thread ffs", did you try to have it close? You didn't. You still add on and on happily only until others started providing decent feedbacks which you deem as trolls, then you stated that you are not the one who started and repeatedly use this excuse. For someone your age, grow up pls. 

8 hours ago, Guest Tee Hee said:

Maybe the miscommunication happened because you started comparing yourself to a model stating in multiple post that "its not too late to look like a model", and thus equating the fact that you are thinking you are comparable to a model. In fact after reading a few post that is going on back and forth, i do think you actually believe you are hot. Dont get me wrong, i think there is nothing wrong in that. Personally i feel its important you look highly on yourself (because no one will would) and keep the confidence going but dont mix confidence with ego. 

In reality he hasn't misapplied the concept of "Model".  A good definition of it is:

Model: an example to follow or imitate.

He is definitely a Model for the many 46 y.o. and even younger who are desperate thinking that they missed their opportunities and their life will be steadily going downhill to the end.

He can be a good Model for the many 25 y.o. who think that they will never be as good looking as they are then, and are depressed because soon they will be already 26 y.o.

And let's go a little further and realize that being a good model he will look like the good model he is.  So it is valid to say that "he looks like a Model" for the above population.  The meaning of this is not that he should be posted in a beauty contest for the guys in their 20s.  One can look like a Model in ways that don't imply sexual attraction only.

In his first post the TS wrote: 

"Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge."

He didn't state that he has a model type body that stands out among people in their 20s.  He simply asked the questions. You can answer that he is below the average.  He can think that he is above the average.

If he thinks that he is above the average of people in their 20s,  isn't it kind of MISERABLE to try to convince him that he is wrong, that he is not as good looking as he thinks he is,  and try to shame him to death?   What does one have to lose if the TS thinks that he is above the average?

Edited by Steve5380

20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You have learned fast that "attack is the best defense". 

But keep it under control, before a Moderator wants to put an end to it.

This thread is open by moderator and not me so if he wants to put an end to it and lock it does not matter to me. I will just have fun with the trolls until than

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Isn't it obvious? It was done as a prank to shame some thick-skin narcissist like you, who can think that your ugly body can be compared to that of a 20 years old. And yet, you were too stupid to realize that it is a clickbait, and even went further to continue with the thread to show your ugly body and tried to validate it with the forumers here shamelessly. And then the trolls came to shame you with all the published facts, truths and pictures. But yet you still go on to say that you are enjoying getting shamed and is enjoying your argument on the forum. All the while the trolls were even happier to continue to shame you. So the initial prank turned out to be quite the right move to add life to this usually boring forum, with the shameless narcissist so happy to be put into the spotlight as the clown of the show too. 

Why would the Moderator want to put an end to it, when he was the one who started it in the first place?The narcissistic dumbass is enjoying it, the trolls are enjoying it, the Moderator created a clickbait topic which has reached 5 pages. So why end? 

In that case lets have more fun troll lol

16 hours ago, Guest Guest realist said:

I think you have hit the nail on the head! 

Did your head bleed?

2 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

This thread is open by moderator and not me so if he wants to put an end to it and lock it does not matter to me. I will just have fun with the trolls until than

It is not that he wants to put an end to the thread,  but he may want to put an end to your posting for bickering too much, and a one-week "vacation" is not uncommon.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Didn't you read the post above? Mean and evil Moderators will do anything to add life to this otherwise-dead forum. Why else would the moderator not delete the narcissist post and scold him "GET BACK TO TOPIC"? And why he did not pulled out the thread and throw it into the Flaming Room as he usually does? But yet he put it into the Main Forum for everyone to flame to attract viewership. 

Maybe the moderator created this post for me to have fun with you trolls lol

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How can you even know what is pride, when you don't even know what is shame? "Shameless" is when you think you have some kind of a "model bod" which can rival some 20 years old. And "shameless" is also thinking you are winning this argument when you are so obviously losing. If you even have an ounce of pride in you, it should have been smashed to smithereens and you would have gone into hiding in some hole by now. You may think that you are here to crush peoples pride, but people are just here to play you like the shameless clown whom you have foolishly proved yourself to be. lol.

You cant even make your victim feel shame. You are a pathetic troll lol

On 9/5/2020 at 11:06 PM, yoyo74 said:

My selfie today and 4 more years to grand 50. I eat 2 meals a day. Is a vegetarian. Lunch time eat brown rice with other veggies and egg. Dinner time just vegetables only and hardly any carb food. I dont go gym. I exercise 10 to 15 mins each week day. Run once every week during weekends from 3km to 10km depends on where i go to run. Munch very little on junk food in between.

Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge.

selfie5Sep2020.jpg

your body is model type? No!! Also you sucking in your tummy when u take selfie? Look at your chest, its clearly underdeveloped. You are 45/46? Why ask how many ppl in their 20s have a better body than you? When ppl are young, they loose weight faster, build muscles faster, do not have aches and pains etc..so how can compare? Are you seriously want to compare yourself with ppl in their 20s in physical appearances? Your body is just average at most. Nothing to shout about.

8 hours ago, Guest Tee Hee said:

I feel like there is some sort of miss understanding that is going on. 

A model can weigh 100kg and still have a 13% body fat (obviously full of muscle) and hence be deemed as a model.

On the other hand, TS is mistakenly assuming that just because he has a 13% body fat it is also deemed to be a model body as technically the fat percentage is also 13%. Correct me if i'm wrong but that doesn't equate to the fact that you have a model body but only the same percentage body fat. 

I think u are doing good for your age because lets be fair you u are HEALTHIER (NOT HOTTER)  as compared to many people around your age and for you to come here and try to inspire those that are less healthier you might have a point = YOU DONT NEED GYM TO BE HEALTY. In terms of your diet, i cant comment as i'm a carnivore that eats carnivore. Thats how i like my meat.

Yes. Self confidence is very important. Knowledge of health and fitness is very important too. As the Google meaning of model is "a thing used as an example to follow or imitate". Anyone can be a model if they want as long as they think they are good at the particular cause. Only trolls push it as the model competitions so they can find something to attack with.

4 hours ago, Guest Pride and Prejudice said:

Take responsibility, please.  Ask yourself - who started the post?  Did GM choose and pick you to feature on such a topic?

Was not it that you wanted to talk about yourself that this thread is catered?

The previous post started by others is talking about is 50s too old to be model thread and not talking about me so take wat responsibility?

3 hours ago, Guest Kukujiaoyoyo said:

If you keep harping on the fact "not me who started this thread ffs", did you try to have it close? You didn't. You still add on and on happily only until others started providing decent feedbacks which you deem as trolls, then you stated that you are not the one who started and repeatedly use this excuse. For someone your age, grow up pls. 

Thread is not open by me i should not be the one asking to have it close. But no worry, i believe thread will close in the end since the trolls like to attack non stop trying to recover their ego. When trolls say i have thinning hair and other crap and u think it is decent feedbacks than you are trolls as well. In the mean time i will just play with the trolls lol

28 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Could be :lol:.   I think the Moderator has a good heart.

I was thinking the moderator might be thinking the trolls need a powerful challenger to their troll ego

2 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

I was thinking the moderator might be thinking the trolls need a powerful challenger to their troll ego

This could be the case,  because guests cannot be disciplined the way we members can, while we members can push them down into the mud with intelligent rebuttals, and keep their infection under control. 

It is like the microbes that can be killed, exterminated with antibiotics,  while some "guest" viruses, which are much smaller than the microbes, cannot be totally exterminated,  but some anti-viral medicines keep them chronic, under control.

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

your body is model type? No!! Also you sucking in your tummy when u take selfie? Look at your chest, its clearly underdeveloped. You are 45/46? Why ask how many ppl in their 20s have a better body than you? When ppl are young, they loose weight faster, build muscles faster, do not have aches and pains etc..so how can compare? Are you seriously want to compare yourself with ppl in their 20s in physical appearances? Your body is just average at most. Nothing to shout about.

Only trolls will accuse other people of sucking in their tummy when they never even see that person personally. Trolls will always try their best telling others the poster is lying when they themselves is the lair. You are correct to say young loose weight faster and build muscles faster but the problem is even they got such advantages many still not utilizing the advantages given to them. Singapore is a rich country with lots of easy access to rich foods and there are lots of unhealthy obese young guys around. Anyone of any age who is fit and healthy will have a better body than those obese young guys. My method is teaching the older guys even if got such great disadvantage we can still be fit and healthy and better body than those unhealthy obese young guy

25 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Only trolls will accuse other people of sucking in their tummy when they never even see that person personally. Trolls will always try their best telling others the poster is lying when they themselves is the lair. You are correct to say young loose weight faster and build muscles faster but the problem is even they got such advantages many still not utilizing the advantages given to them. Singapore is a rich country with lots of easy access to rich foods and there are lots of unhealthy obese young guys around. Anyone of any age who is fit and healthy will have a better body than those obese young guys. My method is teaching the older guys even if got such great disadvantage we can still be fit and healthy and better body than those unhealthy obese young guy

huh? You said 'you be the judge'. You asked for comments and you posted questions. If you only want what you consider as only good comments, than do not tell people to judge. 

Obese young guy? Why compare older man with obese young guy? Sorry, I do not buy your argument. You asked people if you have model type body, and compared your body with 20plus yo guys  no where did you mention obese young men.

Why are you accusing me of lying? Lie what? You see, this is your problem, you think you are hot. If you accuse me of lying that I do not find you abv average, that you have a good body etc, mean you think I actually find you so fit, is abv average and have a better body than 20yo men. Thats what you want to hear.

Cannot accept, do not ask.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

huh? You said 'you be the judge'. You asked for comments and you posted questions. If you only want what you consider as only good comments, than do not tell people to judge. 

Obese young guy? Why compare older man with obese young guy? Sorry, I do not buy your argument. You asked people if you have model type body, and compared your body with 20plus yo guys  no where did you mention obese young men.

Why are you accusing me of lying? Lie what? You see, this is your problem, you think you are hot. If you accuse me of lying that I do not find you abv average, that you have a good body etc, mean you think I actually find you so fit, is abv average and have a better body than 20yo men. Thats what you want to hear.

Cannot accept, do not ask.

You buy or dont buy any argument is your business. When comparing with 20s of cause is comparing with all including all fit all average all obese young guy. In Singapore where obesity is very high even at young age. Anyone who is healthy and fit is already considered above average. You already lies for so many pages attacking all people that spoke the truth scaring them away so that you and your troll flatterer can build up your great troll hero ego. Now you are desperately trying to heal your bruise ego by non stop attacking lol

8 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

You buy or dont buy any argument is your business. When comparing with 20s of cause is comparing with all including all fit all average all obese young guy. In Singapore where obesity is very high even at young age. Anyone who is healthy and fit is already considered above average. You already lies for so many pages attacking all people that spoke the truth scaring them away so that you and your troll flatterer can build up your great troll hero ego. Now you are desperately trying to heal your bruise ego by non stop attacking lol

that was my 1st comment abt you since YOU asked people to judge you. What lie so many page? Your ego is hurt as you expect people to say what a nice body you have? You think you are as attractive as a 20plus yo guy and you need ppl to agree? Am I attacking you? Saying you are average since you ask is attacking? Ok lah..you are MORE attractive and have a BETTER BODY than VAST majority of men in their 20s. You are the top 0.001% of the FINEST and MOST ATTRACTIVE men in the HISTORY of man kind. Even Statue of David cannot be compared to your FANTASTIC MUSCULAR body which send MOST gays and women instant O. 

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

He is definitely a Model for the many 46 y.o. and even younger who are desperate thinking that they missed their opportunities and their life will be steadily going downhill to the end.

He can be a good Model for the many 25 y.o. who think that they will never be as good looking as they are then, and are depressed because soon they will be already 26 y.o.

And let's go a little further and realize that being a good model he will look like the good model he is. 

Oh, you want to go further? Sure, if that type of look can be a model, then yeah, even a monkey can be a model.... 

tenor.gif?itemid=11458387

... a model of a joke, that is! 

11 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

OMG! So first, he thinks he has a "model bod".

Then he thinks his physique can compete with those of the 20 years old.

And he thinks his body fat percent is really 13%. 

And now, he thinks he is some kind of a "powerful challenger" sent in by the mods??

Just how huge does one's ego need to get to have such serious delusion of grandeur? He needs psychiatric help.

HAS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR LIVES UP TO NONE OF THEM - Scumbag Brain -  quickmeme

Guest Guest realist
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

OMG! So first, he thinks he has a "model bod".

Then he thinks his physique can compete with those of the 20 years old.

And he thinks his body fat percent is really 13%. 

And now, he thinks he is some kind of a "powerful challenger" sent in by the mods??

Just how huge does one's ego need to get to have such serious delusion of grandeur? He needs psychiatric help.

HAS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR LIVES UP TO NONE OF THEM - Scumbag Brain -  quickmeme

Yep! Doubling down is a classic defensive tactic - he might not even believe what he is typing but it is now a part of his self belief that he has been wronged and he cannot back down now. Expect him to keep replying his nonsense for a while...

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In reality he hasn't misapplied the concept of "Model".  A good definition of it is:

Model: an example to follow or imitate.

And let's go a little further and realize that being a good model he will look like the good model he is.  So it is valid to say that "he looks like a Model" for the above population.  The meaning of this is not that he should be posted in a beauty contest for the guys in their 20s.  One can look like a Model in ways that don't imply sexual attraction only.

In his first post the TS wrote: 

"Do i have a model type body? How many percentage of people in their 20s have a better body than me? Lets say 50% is average. Am i in the above average or average or below average range? Let you be the judge."

He didn't state that he has a model type body that stands out among people in their 20s.  He simply asked the questions. You can answer that he is below the average.  He can think that he is above the average.

If he thinks that he is above the average of people in their 20s,  isn't it kind of MISERABLE to try to convince him that he is wrong, that he is not as good looking as he thinks he is,  and try to shame him to death?   What does one have to lose if the TS thinks that he is above the average?

Steve you are gravely mistaken. A model is someone u put on a runway, that is hot, or someone that you can ogle at . the word you are looking for is a ROLE MODEL. There is a huge difference in what you define as a "model".

Your "good" definition is basically whatever you feel you need to type to support your fellow friend. I dont deny some part in which what you said but let me put it in this context :

"He is definitely a ROLE Model for the many 46 y.o. and even younger who are desperate thinking that they missed their opportunities and their life will be steadily going downhill to the end.

He can be a good ROLE Model for the many 25 y.o. who think that they will never be as good looking as they are then, and are depressed because soon they will be already 26 y.o."

See the difference there ? 

Your next following statement :

And let's go a little further and realize that being a good model he will look like the good model he is.  So it is valid to say that "he looks like a Model" for the above population. 

It is only because you think he is good looking and that is why you mentioned that "he looks like a model" and based on what you mentioned i think what you are trying to say is [he looks like a model for his age]. Ultimately when someone is class 5 obese, class 4 wouldn't look so bad. When you are class 4 obese a class 3 wouldn't look so bad. I am not even comparing him to any twenties all i'm saying is there are way better bodies out there. I even saw someone posted some top hunks age 40 and above or something like that? Maybe you ought to read more instead of handpicking things. After all if you are trying to justify it in a way that it is [for his age], i did mentioned that he is healthy looking but not model looking. Unless you wanna say role model looking?

"He didn't state that he has a model type body that stands out among people in their 20s.  He simply asked the questions. You can answer that he is below the average.  He can think that he is above the average."

Yes he did asked. and the answer as many have stated is a big fat NO. I'm not shaming. He asked and EVERYONE here replied. Problem was he cant take criticism. And to be fair, i felt like i left a constructive criticism. I didn't type my answer here to insult him. I did acknowledge he is healthy for his age etc. In no way am i trying to pull him down. 

"If he thinks that he is above the average of people in their 20s,  isn't it kind of MISERABLE to try to convince him that he is wrong, that he is not as good looking as he thinks he is,  and try to shame him to death?"

Your statement is so unfair and contradictory to what you mentioned. You stated that :

He simply asked the questions. You can answer that he is below the average.

The answer is NO. Which means i think he is below the average. I am only answering his question. 

If he thinks that he is above the average of people in their 20s,  isn't it kind of MISERABLE to try to convince him that he is wrong, that he is not as good looking as he thinks he is,  and try to shame him to death?

Based on this statement what you are proposing is if i said no, i'm trying to shame him to death. My only answer remaining is YES HE LOOKS LIKE A MODEL.

So my question is why bother asking here when the only expected and allowable answer is YES HE LOOKS LIKES A MODEL. Because everything else is trying to shame him ? In no way at all i was trying to shame him. In fact what i did was to help justify maybe that is what he truly meant.

Sometimes i question your authenticity whether you are really here to help this yoyo guy or try to help create more flames by "defending" him only to get more guest to question and throw more insults back. Some times less is more. Just like how we need less of these kinda stupid post (which i know was not his fault bla bla bla) and less of your comment which i'm assuming is also not your fault.

Said my peace and i wont be commenting anymore. Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Guest Tee Hee said:

Sometimes i question your authenticity whether you are really here to help this yoyo guy or try to help create more flames by "defending" him only to get more guest to question and throw more insults back.

Yes, that was exactly what he did to that pathetic troll "Guest Disclosed Yourself" last time. He basically threw that guy under the bus by goading that troll Disclosed Yourself on and on, and then left that guy bleeding under the bus when he was marked and scolded and banned by the moderator. And now, it's the same situation all over again. And this yoyo is just so plain stupid not to realize it. Hahahahaha.... 

6 hours ago, Guest Siaolang said:

Can mod start a poll to vote 

Will be fun

4 hours ago, 5eparator said:

Like. 

1 hour ago, 5eparator said:

I feel TS will argue his way out if result turns out negatively for him. 

Say, 100 voted and 99 voted negatively for him, he will reason that 99 is just out of the 50k BW members. 😆

If he can even go into unearthly late night hours just to argue with anonymous guests simply because they disagree on how he looks, doesn't the thought scares you when you think of how he is going to hunt down each and every of the members who votes against him? I'd rather remain to be an anonymous guest and not vote, knowing full well that my conscious is at least in the clear, by not having to lie in those members-only polls about how I think he looks

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh, you want to go further? Sure, if that type of look can be a model, then yeah, even a monkey can be a model.... 

tenor.gif?itemid=11458387

... a model of a joke, that is! 

Don't insult the monkey leh! The monkey looks cuter and I'd rather play with that monkey than with that type of "model bod". 

9 hours ago, Guest Tee Hee said:

Steve you are gravely mistaken. A model is someone u put on a runway, that is hot, or someone that you can ogle at . the word you are looking for is a ROLE MODEL. There is a huge difference in what you define as a "model".

Your "good" definition is basically whatever you feel you need to type to support your fellow friend. I dont deny some part in which what you said but let me put it in this context :

"He is definitely a ROLE Model for the many 46 y.o. and even younger who are desperate thinking that they missed their opportunities and their life will be steadily going downhill to the end.

He can be a good ROLE Model for the many 25 y.o. who think that they will never be as good looking as they are then, and are depressed because soon they will be already 26 y.o."
------

Sometimes i question your authenticity whether you are really here to help this yoyo guy or try to help create more flames by "defending" him only to get more guest to question and throw more insults back. Some times less is more. Just like how we need less of these kinda stupid post (which i know was not his fault bla bla bla) and less of your comment which i'm assuming is also not your fault.

Said my peace and i wont be commenting anymore. Enjoy.

Am I gravely mistaken?   I have heard this before, ha ha.  But if you are mistaken in your opinion that I am gravely mistaken, you may be mistaken in the rest of your post, no?

A model is a model.  If you want to refer to runway model, then write "runway model".  My "role model" has all the right to be a model too.  And my choice of talking about a role model instead of runway model is my intention to be positive.

So you doubt of my intention to favor the TS?  What is there to doubt?  The reason I am defending him is because he is being attacked in very ugly ways.  I don't mean your post, but those from other guests who are ferocious.  Did you read at the end of my previous post: 

What does one have to lose if the TS thinks that he is above the average?

The last thing you want to say to a person who thinks he is good looking is that he is not.  To do so has no other purpose than to offend, attack the person.  If you don't want to do so, then say nothing.

2 hours ago, greysnow said:

丑人多作怪

Can't agree more,👎🏼from me for both his looks & character.

Initially I still felt some sympathy for him but he soon got on my nerves when he started blacksheeping guests that criticised him as trolls, ignoring the fact that a good proportion of his critiques actually came from registered members.

Just so you know, I will usually avoid guys like Yoyo on dating apps, main reason being less of his age & body but rather his overall nerdy image & hideous hairstyle. However I should enjoy group gatherings/jogging with his type as I know I will be the one who will garner all the attention lol.

9 hours ago, Guest Tee Hee said:

Steve you are gravely mistaken.

Sometimes i question your authenticity whether you are really here to help this yoyo guy or try to help create more flames by "defending" him only to get more guest to question and throw more insults back. 

Well, this living fossil has been struck with TDS since 2016 & notoriously known for being an instigator of hate & violence in his own country 😝 so am not surprised if he got carried away and fallen into old habit in BW... but not for long I hope, his retribution will come sooner than expected in Nov 😲 TRUMP 2020👍👍👍

As a man in his late 40s, I think as long as I can be the best version of myself, I give a fuck as to what others think. Sure, some days, I don't feel confident to take off my shirt in public, and other days I know that when I tan in my thong, guys are going to stop and say hello. 

Just be you and be happy. 

Love. 

20150313_LeeLipHong_wanbao.JPG?itok=4Q4X

Principal.jpg

This could potentially be the best version of Yoyo, he sure bears an uncanny resemblance to him (disgraced ex principal of PC Pri  Sch) having the same square face & thin lips. Perhaps take some cues from him on swallowing the bitter pill & learning to stand up again

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

that was my 1st comment abt you since YOU asked people to judge you. What lie so many page? Your ego is hurt as you expect people to say what a nice body you have? You think you are as attractive as a 20plus yo guy and you need ppl to agree? Am I attacking you? Saying you are average since you ask is attacking? Ok lah..you are MORE attractive and have a BETTER BODY than VAST majority of men in their 20s. You are the top 0.001% of the FINEST and MOST ATTRACTIVE men in the HISTORY of man kind. Even Statue of David cannot be compared to your FANTASTIC MUSCULAR body which send MOST gays and women instant O. 

your flattering is insincere, save it to flatter your trolls lol

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Another round of to and fro, to and fro .... 😅

You launch so many attacks in a day of cause many to and fro lah

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, that was exactly what he did to that pathetic troll "Guest Disclosed Yourself" last time. He basically threw that guy under the bus by goading that troll Disclosed Yourself on and on, and then left that guy bleeding under the bus when he was marked and scolded and banned by the moderator. And now, it's the same situation all over again. And this yoyo is just so plain stupid not to realize it. Hahahahaha.... 

Dun know wat cork u talking but its so much fun making you launching so much attacks in a day lol

5 hours ago, greysnow said:

丑人多作怪

Troll greysnow u r back!!! Your allies troll Guest Guest miss u and needs your help and flattery lol

1 hour ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

Can't agree more,👎🏼from me for both his looks & character.

Initially I still felt some sympathy for him but he soon got on my nerves when he started blacksheeping guests that criticised him as trolls, ignoring the fact that a good proportion of his critiques actually came from registered members.

Just so you know, I will usually avoid guys like Yoyo on dating apps, main reason being less of his age & body but rather his overall nerdy image & hideous hairstyle. However I should enjoy group gatherings/jogging with his type as I know I will be the one who will garner all the attention lol.

Well, this living fossil has been struck with TDS since 2016 & notoriously known for being an instigator of hate & violence in his own country 😝 so am not surprised if he got carried away and fallen into old habit in BW... but not for long I hope, his retribution will come sooner than expected in Nov 😲 TRUMP 2020👍👍👍

oh new troll is here, another flattery barrage to the troll Guest Guest lol. Come you need to do more to gain more troll ego.

1 hour ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

20150313_LeeLipHong_wanbao.JPG?itok=4Q4X

Principal.jpg

This could potentially be the best version of Yoyo, he sure bears an uncanny resemblance to him (disgraced ex principal of PC Pri  Sch) having the same square face & thin lips. Perhaps take some cues from him on swallowing the bitter pill & learning to stand up again

OMG you steal pics of others to help u on your trolling. Be careful that guy sue u lol

4 hours ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

4 hours ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

I can imagine some reasons why you would garner all the attention, and none of them is an asset for you 👎

Yes, TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) comes from Trump's instigation of hate & violence.  This coming election in November 3 will be crucial.  Now the majority of Americans hope that it will bring retribution to Trump and his cronies.  Are you one of them?  I am so sorry that you have no morals nor decency!

A model is a model.  If you want to refer to runway model, then write "runway model".  My "role model" has all the right to be a model too.  And my choice of talking about a role model instead of runway model is my intention to be positive

Runway model or role model, he is neither one of them - not in the looks department, not in the body department, not in the character department. 

The reason I am defending him is because he is being attacked in very ugly ways.  I don't mean your post, but those from other guests who are ferocious.

Those posts from guest posts are "ferocious" meh? He is supposed to be the "powerful challenger" sent in by the mods wor! If like that can call "ferocious" and already need your support, then what did the mods sent in? A clown? 

What does one have to lose if the TS thinks that he is above the average?

The last thing you want to say to a person who thinks he is good looking is that he is not.  To do so has no other purpose than to offend, attack the person.  If you don't want to do so, then say nothing.

Siiiiiiiigggghhhh... Truth really means nothing to people anymore nowadays hor? 

6 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Troll greysnow u r back!!! Your allies troll Guest Guest miss u and needs your help and flattery lol

See la! Even members can be attacked. Someone still suggested to put up poll. Never die before huh? 

6 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Dun know wat cork u talking but its so much fun making you launching so much attacks in a day lol

So much attacks? It is even more fun making you launch so much defense in a day. lol

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.