Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

12 hours ago, mate69 said:

actually why must ask ppl how u look ah

kinda redundant isnt it

just live yr life the way u deem fit lo

To let people see the example of the body of dieting without going to gym for an older person. Main point is to let them know can still live healthy and fit and is able to reduce the big tummy where majority of the older guys have.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Here's your reply below and it was given 3 days ago, but TS has already argued about the response as well. Expected, right?

I already said my intention but trolls like you want people to praise and flatter you will keep on saying others is wrong and you keep wanting flattery from your troll flatterer as well. Seem like your ego pot is really big

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Here are YOUR OWN WORDS right at the beginning of the thread. So who is blind now? Or maybe you are senile when you got to this age of 46? Looks like it is YOUR own ego that is too big to give up trolling. 

You are the troll that keeps attacking insulting bad mouthing and you here accuse others of trolling? I made me laugh lol

Guest neh neh pok

Dear @yoyo74 your chest is too flat, but you can improve your looks from grade D to grade A* by developing more pointy breasts like these:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Please eat more fried chicken and KFC to sharpen your neh neh pok to get the sexy look above. With a conical neh neh pok, you will look perfect! I look forward to your neh neh pok transformation. Please update us with more photos once you achieve the perfect neh neh pok!

1 hour ago, Guest Papaya said:

U make my worried about my friend in his 50s, keep saying his look pass as 30s, mentioning doctor said  his body stamina of 30s, afraid he might post his picture here asking for opinion

If your friend is confident enough. Why not? There is nothing wrong. The only disadvantage is that trolls will keep pestering him. You should ask him if he got the mental capabilities to face the trolls here. Trolls that will gang up on him in order to boost their own ego. Trolls that will lies and bad mouth him than praise and flatter each other to take advantage of him. Is he ready for this onslaught?

4 minutes ago, Guest neh neh pok said:

Dear @yoyo74 your chest is too flat, but you can improve your looks from grade D to grade A* by developing more pointy breasts like these:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Please eat more fried chicken and KFC to sharpen your neh neh pok to get the sexy look above. With a conical neh neh pok, you will look perfect! I look forward to your neh neh pok transformation. Please update us with more photos once you achieve the perfect neh neh pok!

I have stopped eating my most beloved fried chicken KFC since 11 years ago. Will never eat chicken now due to being a vegetarian. This kind of neh nek pok chub have a lot. You sure is lucky as the market had lots of your favourite meat to choose from.

Guest Guest realist
7 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Trolls like you can lie but the omron machine that i use dont lie. Keep on talking i will just keep seeing your clown show lol

There are not enough 🤦‍♂️ emojis available In the world for reacting to OP’s replies on this thread! 

9 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Trolls like you can lie but the omron machine that i use dont lie. Keep on talking i will just keep seeing your clown show lol

These type of delusional posts are pretty dangerous.

What if some of the readers here actually uses a more accurate equipment to measure their body percentage and get an accurate true reading of 13%? Will they start to see their physique to be as horrifying as that of TS's, and start trying to lose further weight, when they might already in reality have that fantastic physique as that shown in the MenJournal's article? 

That might happen if anyone starts believing in TS's delusion of how a physique with 13% body fat looks like. 

You are the troll that keeps attacking insulting bad mouthing and you here accuse others of trolling? I made me laugh lol

You are the troll that keeps attacking insulting bad mouthing and you here accuse others of trolling? Yah, right. You made me laugh too lol

50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What if some of the readers here actually uses a more accurate equipment to measure their body percentage and get an accurate true reading of 13%? Will they start to see their physique to be as horrifying as that of TS's, and start trying to lose further weight, when they might already in reality have that fantastic physique as that shown in the MenJournal's article? 

That might happen if anyone starts believing in TS's delusion of how a physique with 13% body fat looks like. 

More likely in this case, people may start thinking that they have already achieved the wonderful "body-fat % range" of 13%, an indication of a good fitness level, just because there is this guy on this thread who kept saying the type of physique he posted of himself belongs to that class of body-fat percent. 

Maybe that 13% body fat is caused by the lack of fats in the brain which is critical to its function, and not the lack of fats in the body. 

Frankly, I think you are the one who is trying to boost your own ego by asking people to judge how you look. 

And when you didn't get the validation you were seeking for, you turned sour. 

But more importantly, I think you should stop this online battle by replying to everyone here.

I'm sure you got better things to do. 

You have got a lot of mental anguish. 

Take a lesson from Elsa. 

The cold never bothered me anyway.

Let it go. 

12 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

If your friend is confident enough. Why not? There is nothing wrong. The only disadvantage is that trolls will keep pestering him. You should ask him if he got the mental capabilities to face the trolls here. Trolls that will gang up on him in order to boost their own ego. Trolls that will lies and bad mouth him than praise and flatter each other to take advantage of him. Is he ready for this onslaught?

2 hours ago, Aniki said:

Frankly, I think you are the one who is trying to boost your own ego by asking people to judge how you look. 

5 pages of posts already.

You are far from being the first to bring this up.  

spacer.png

During project superstar contest, one of the judges,  Liang wenfu, asked one contestant, what his strength? 

He said, he is handsome.  Liang said, learn to be humble. Don't praise yourself. 

He retorted,  "I didn't.  It's others who said it. I m just echoing their words."

Liang said, in any circumstances,  don't self praise.

After that, he was mumbling, not I say one....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

57 minutes ago, fab said:

During project superstar contest, one of the judges,  Liang wenfu, asked one contestant, what his strength? 

He said, he is handsome.  Liang said, learn to be humble. Don't praise yourself. 

He retorted,  "I didn't.  It's others who said it. I m just echoing their words."

Liang said, in any circumstances,  don't self praise.

After that, he was mumbling, not I say one....

Not post modernist small mass market anymore?

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Lol u still are blind and delusional. Come troll more i like to see more

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You are the troll that keeps attacking insulting bad mouthing and you here accuse others of trolling? Yah, right. You made me laugh too lol

You are the troll attacking all people that speaks in favour of me and trying all your efforts silencing them. This already proven your trolling. Heaven got eyes to see lol

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

More likely in this case, people may start thinking that they have already achieved the wonderful "body-fat % range" of 13%, an indication of a good fitness level, just because there is this guy on this thread who kept saying the type of physique he posted of himself belongs to that class of body-fat percent. 

Maybe that 13% body fat is caused by the lack of fats in the brain which is critical to its function, and not the lack of fats in the body. 

A blatant liar trying to prove his better than machine in calculating fat % lol

11 hours ago, Aniki said:

But more importantly, I think you should stop this online battle by replying to everyone here.

I'm sure you got better things to do. 

You have got a lot of mental anguish. 

Take a lesson from Elsa. 

The cold never bothered me anyway.

Let it go. 

I am not sour i am happy lol. I found it interesting battling all the online trolls here. Letting it go will be letting fun go lol

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

5 pages of posts already.

You are far from being the first to bring this up.  

spacer.png

Troll Guest Guest. Where is all your troll allies and troll flatterer today? I thought u r capable of sending hundreds of them to make 100 pages of post assaulting me lol

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

You are the troll attacking all people that speaks in favour of me and trying all your efforts silencing them. This already proven your trolling. Heaven got eyes to see lol

Sorry, who spoke in favor of you?  Thank goodness you are not "Heavens". 

3 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

A blatant liar trying to prove his better than machine in calculating fat % lol

Men's Journal = blantant liar? Wow... You should go sue them for publishing lies about body type against body fat percentage. Your delusions really know no boundary. 

This topic raised my curiosity, and I set up my old TANITA weight and body fat scale.  From my gender, weight, height, and the impedance measurements it does between my bare feet, I got a 15%.  From an internet program with my gender, weight and waist size I got 16%.  I don't know how these numbers are calculated, but I imagine that there is a lot of variability there. 

In any case,  if a 70+ old man, although slim, can get a reading of 16%,  it is quite credible that @yoyo74 can get 15%, judging from his pictures. This body fat percentage is a very rough guide, but with 15%  he can be confident that he is on the right track.

Guest Check again
32 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

In any case,  if a 70+ old man, although slim, can get a reading of 16%,

Did you lean closer to check whether the weighing machine did indeed show 16% or your double vision that see lam6%e? Take the latter reading as the accurate one if that is the case.

1 minute ago, Guest Check again said:

Did you lean closer to check whether the weighing machine did indeed show 16% or your double vision that see lam6%e? Take the latter reading as the accurate one if that is the case.

In reality my scale gave me 15%,  while the online program gave me 16%.  I don't drink, so double vision is not the case.

But the scale is not so precise for ages over 70, so it could be higher or lower.  I don't care at all, since for may age range, 60 to 79, the "healthy" range is between 13% and 25%, and I am well within it.  :) 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

This topic raised my curiosity, and I set up my old TANITA weight and body fat scale.  From my gender, weight, height, and the impedance measurements it does between my bare feet, I got a 15%.  From an internet program with my gender, weight and waist size I got 16%.  I don't know how these numbers are calculated, but I imagine that there is a lot of variability there. 

In any case,  if a 70+ old man, although slim, can get a reading of 16%,  it is quite credible that @yoyo74 can get 15%, judging from his pictures. This body fat percentage is a very rough guide, but with 15%  he can be confident that he is on the right track.

Yeah, he can be confident that he is on the right track to IMH which might be just an hour away from him by bus, if he can even start thinking that his body is the type of "model bod" that can beat more than 50% of the 20 years old.   

https://muscleevo.net/body-fat-scales/

How Accurate Are Body Fat Scales? What 7 Studies Say

LOSE FAT / 7:13 AM by CHRISTIAN FINN

How accurate are body fat scales? The short answer is that they’re not accurate at all.

In fact, you can’t rely on any of the body fat tests out there to track fat loss and muscle growth over time.

Using the results to guide your training and diet decisions may well send you off in completely the wrong direction.

I’ll explain why in a moment. First, I want to take a step back and explain why I don’t trust any of the body fat tests out there.

What Is the Most Accurate Test to Measure Body Fat?

No body fat test, be it body fat percentage scales, DEXA, or skinfold calipers, can accurately measure how much fat you have. The only way to measure your body fat is to have it stripped out, placed on a scale, and weighed. Although this method is highly accurate, you have to be dead in order for it to happen.

To paraphrase Weightology founder James Krieger, a body fat test is less of a measurement than it is a prediction. And, just like the words of wisdom that come from economists, football pundits and stock market analysts, many of those predictions will turn out to be wrong.

“When a weather reporter gives you a forecast, they don’t measure the weather,” Krieger explains. “They are predicting the weather. And that’s exactly what is happening when you have your body fat tested.

“We are predicting your body fat levels, not measuring them. Just as the weather reporter cannot predict the weather with 100% accuracy, we cannot predict your body fat levels with 100% accuracy.

How Do Body Fat Percentage Scales Work?

Body fat scales are one of the most popular ways to measure your body fat, mainly because they’re quick and easy to use. Some devices even connect to your computer and churn out numerous graphs, charts and diagrams. But while it might look very scientific and official, much of this information is completely useless.

Body fat percentage scales use a method known as bioelectrical impedance (BIA) to estimate your body composition. They run a light electrical current through your body, measure the degree of resistance (or impedance) to the flow of the current, then use this information to estimate your body fat percentage [2].

How Accurate Are Body Fat Scales?

Most research shows that body fat scales aren’t accurate enough to track changes in body composition over time. In fact, you could lose fat and gain muscle over a period of several months, but body fat scales might say that your body fat percentage has gone up.

The first and perhaps most obvious problem with body fat scales is that they miss out large segments of your body.

Stand on a set of foot-to-foot body fat scales, for example, and the current will simply go up one leg and down the other [4]. So you’re really only measuring how fat your legs are.

Changes in hydration status will also have a big impact on the results. In fact, BIA seems to interpret a change in body water as a change in fat mass [5].

Levels of total body water can also be affected by the type of training you do. In a group of men using strength training to lose weight, changes in body fat measured by underwater weighing and BIA agreed reasonably well [1].

But in those who lost weight using cardiovascular exercise, BIA underestimated fat loss and overestimated the loss of fat-free mass. This discrepancy appears to have been caused by a change in total body water resulting from an increase in plasma volume, which is one of the adaptations to cardiovascular training.

The argument in favor of body fat testing is that even if a given test isn’t accurate, at least it’s consistent.

In other words, it doesn’t matter if a body fat test is “out” by a few percentage points here or there. As long as it’s consistently inaccurate, you can use it to track your progress over time. 

The problem with this idea is that a change in weight causes a shift in the density of various tissues. Different types of training also have different effects on the density and composition of fat-free mass [3].

But body fat scales wrongly assumes that the density of various tissues is the same from person to person, and remains constant over time as you lose weight.

To put it another way, the degree to which a body fat test is “out” by will change over time. Not only is it inaccurate, it’s inconsistently inaccurate.

Do Scales That Measure Body Fat Work?

When researchers have put body fat percentage scales to the test, the results have been less than impressive.

In one study, researchers from Maastricht University looked at changes in body composition in a group of male bodybuilders. They compared several body fat tests — including bioelectrical impedance, the technology used in body fat scales — with something called the 4-compartment model [6].

The 4-compartment model is currently the gold standard when it comes to predicting body composition, and is the benchmark against which other body fat tests are compared.

Bioelectrical impedance was the least accurate of all the methods. In fact, the error rate got as high as 8%.

So what does that mean exactly?

Let’s say you step on some body fat scales, and your body fat percentage comes out at 20%. You eat right and train hard for a couple of months, and get down to 15% body fat.

But when you go back for another test, the scales say that your body fat percentage is still 20%.

Same thing holds true for muscle growth. You could gain 5-6 pounds (around 2-3 kg) of muscle over a period of several months. But the scales might show that you hadn’t gained any muscle at all.

You’d come away with the impression that whatever you’d been doing to generate those results didn’t work, when actually it did.

And you run the risk of ditching a training and nutrition program that’s working and replacing it with one that’s less effective.

Researchers from Texas also tested a number of bioelectrical impedance analysis units, and found an equally large error rate when compared to the 4-compartment model [7].

Of the three bioelectrical impedance analysis devices they tested, the Omron HBF-306 (single-frequency hand-to-hand electrodes) had the largest error rate for estimating body fat percentage, clocking in at 7.9%.

That is, if the Omron puts you at 15% body fat, it could really be anywhere between 22.9% and 7.1%.

Both the single-frequency (Tanita TBF-300A, which has foot-to-foot electrodes) and multi-frequency (Seca mBCA 514/515, which has electrodes for both the hands and feet) units didn’t fare much better, with an error rate of 7.6%.

Assuming they give you a body fat reading of 15%, your true body fat could be as low as 7.4% or as high as 22.6%.

Final Thoughts

A body fat test is meant to let you know when you’ve achieved a specific goal (such as reaching a certain body fat percentage), to let you know if what you’re doing is or isn’t working, as well as appealing to the need that some people have for an “official” estimate of how fat they are.

Body fat scales fail on all three counts, simply because the margin of error is so large.

I’ve worked with people who have clearly lost fat and gained strength over a period of several months. They were stronger. Their clothes fitted better. They looked better in the mirror.

But the body fat percentage scales said that their fat percentage had actually gone up.

This left them feeling like all their hard work had been for nothing. Such was their faith in technology that they were more willing to believe a machine than what their eyes were showing them.

If you want less flab and more muscle when you look down at your abs (or where they should be), check out The Flat Belly Cheat Sheet.

It's a “cut the waffle and just tell me what to do” PDF that tells you exactly how to lose your gut and get back in shape. To get a copy of the cheat sheet sent to you, please enter your email address in the box below, and hit the “send it now” button.

8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Researchers from Texas also tested a number of bioelectrical impedance analysis units, and found an equally large error rate when compared to the 4-compartment model [7].

Of the three bioelectrical impedance analysis devices they tested, the Omron HBF-306 (single-frequency hand-to-hand electrodes) had the largest error rate for estimating body fat percentage, clocking in at 7.9%.

That is, if the Omron puts you at 15% body fat, it could really be anywhere between 22.9% and 7.1%.

How accurate is the article you quoted?   Is the author insulting the Researches from Texas?

If the Omron has an error rate of 7.9%,  and it shows 15%,  this does not mean that it could be between 22.9% and 7.1%, but between 16.18% and 13.9%.    Maybe he gets what he got IF the 7.9% instead of error rate is the error,  something this dumb ass failed to realize.

But he is right that the measurement is VERY imprecise.  Another factor is that this body fat percent varies during the day, maybe as much as a 3 units of percent.  

But... what can we do?  It is the best we have easily available.  In this case,  something is better than nothing!, as long as we don't give it too much importance.

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If the Omron has an error rate of 7.9%,  and it shows 15%,  this does not mean that it could be between 22.9% and 7.1%, but between 16.18% and 13.9%.    Maybe he gets what he got IF the 7.9% instead of error rate is the error,  something this dumb ass failed to realize

Oh ... this thread is talking about English grammar now..? If the author is so damn wrong about the numbers, don't you think the researchers would be going after him for correction already? 

6 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

But... what can we do? 

At least you are aware of that! If even an dirty old man like you knows, it really makes TS even worse than you. 

4 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

But... what can we do?  It is the best we have easily available.  In this case,  something is better than nothing!, as long as we don't give it too much importance.

But some delusional pyscho is finding that so important that he is using that to substantiate his body as a "model bod" which is even better than over 50% of the 20 years old population..

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh ... this thread is talking about English grammar now..? If the author is so damn wrong about the numbers, don't you think the researchers would be going after him for correction already? 

At least you are aware of that! If even an dirty old man like you knows, it really makes TS even worse than you. 

But some delusional pyscho is finding that so important that he is using that to substantiate his body as a "model bod" which is even better than over 50% of the 20 years old population..

Your post is nonsense.  You try to use the inaccuracy inherent in the body fat measurement to discredit the TS,  which is an abomination and a falsity because the accuracy is not zero.

BTW, the article you quoted has some other problems:

36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

To paraphrase Weightology founder James Krieger, a body fat test is less of a measurement than it is a prediction. And, just like the words of wisdom that come from economists, football pundits and stock market analysts, many of those predictions will turn out to be wrong.

“When a weather reporter gives you a forecast, they don’t measure the weather,” Krieger explains. “They are predicting the weather. And that’s exactly what is happening when you have your body fat tested.

“We are predicting your body fat levels, not measuring them. Just as the weather reporter cannot predict the weather with 100% accuracy, we cannot predict your body fat levels with 100% accuracy.

A "Prediction" has the element of time in it, which is The Future. A weather prediction is not the current weather.   

When we measure our body fat, we don't get a "prediction" but an "estimation" of the current value.

This crucial mistake of the author makes your whole article unworthy of any trust.  It was written by an ignorant illiterate. 

13 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

A "Prediction" has the element of time in it, which is The Future. A weather prediction is not the current weather.   

When we measure our body fat, we don't get a "prediction" but an "estimation" of the current value.

This crucial mistake of the author makes your whole article unworthy of any trust.  It was written by an ignorant illiterate. 

...and yet TS cited his own "13%" body-fat percentage as evidence of his model fit body, and using that OMRON scale as his means of measurement too. So who is ignorant now? 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sorry, who spoke in favor of you?  Thank goodness you are not "Heavens". 

U already launch so many attacks to them and u so fast forgotten? 
U must be getting senile

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Men's Journal = blantant liar? Wow... You should go sue them for publishing lies about body type against body fat percentage. Your delusions really know no boundary. 

Lies done openly and unashamedly = blatant lies and u already spoke too many of it. Your eyes also got problem seeing which body is similar to which and your mind also same weak deluded.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah, he can be confident that he is on the right track to IMH which might be just an hour away from him by bus, if he can even start thinking that his body is the type of "model bod" that can beat more than 50% of the 20 years old.   

https://muscleevo.net/body-fat-scales/

How Accurate Are Body Fat Scales? What 7 Studies Say

LOSE FAT / 7:13 AM by CHRISTIAN FINN

How accurate are body fat scales? The short answer is that they’re not accurate at all.

In fact, you can’t rely on any of the body fat tests out there to track fat loss and muscle growth over time.

Using the results to guide your training and diet decisions may well send you off in completely the wrong direction.

I’ll explain why in a moment. First, I want to take a step back and explain why I don’t trust any of the body fat tests out there.

What Is the Most Accurate Test to Measure Body Fat?

No body fat test, be it body fat percentage scales, DEXA, or skinfold calipers, can accurately measure how much fat you have. The only way to measure your body fat is to have it stripped out, placed on a scale, and weighed. Although this method is highly accurate, you have to be dead in order for it to happen.

How Do Body Fat Percentage Scales Work?

Body fat scales are one of the most popular ways to measure your body fat, mainly because they’re quick and easy to use. Some devices even connect to your computer and churn out numerous graphs, charts and diagrams. But while it might look very scientific and official, much of this information is completely useless.

Body fat percentage scales use a method known as bioelectrical impedance (BIA) to estimate your body composition. They run a light electrical current through your body, measure the degree of resistance (or impedance) to the flow of the current, then use this information to estimate your body fat percentage [2].

How Accurate Are Body Fat Scales?

Most research shows that body fat scales aren’t accurate enough to track changes in body composition over time. In fact, you could lose fat and gain muscle over a period of several months, but body fat scales might say that your body fat percentage has gone up.

The first and perhaps most obvious problem with body fat scales is that they miss out large segments of your body.

Stand on a set of foot-to-foot body fat scales, for example, and the current will simply go up one leg and down the other [4]. So you’re really only measuring how fat your legs are.

Changes in hydration status will also have a big impact on the results. In fact, BIA seems to interpret a change in body water as a change in fat mass [5].

Levels of total body water can also be affected by the type of training you do. In a group of men using strength training to lose weight, changes in body fat measured by underwater weighing and BIA agreed reasonably well [1].

But in those who lost weight using cardiovascular exercise, BIA underestimated fat loss and overestimated the loss of fat-free mass. This discrepancy appears to have been caused by a change in total body water resulting from an increase in plasma volume, which is one of the adaptations to cardiovascular training.

The argument in favor of body fat testing is that even if a given test isn’t accurate, at least it’s consistent.

In other words, it doesn’t matter if a body fat test is “out” by a few percentage points here or there. As long as it’s consistently inaccurate, you can use it to track your progress over time. 

The problem with this idea is that a change in weight causes a shift in the density of various tissues. Different types of training also have different effects on the density and composition of fat-free mass [3].

But body fat scales wrongly assumes that the density of various tissues is the same from person to person, and remains constant over time as you lose weight.

To put it another way, the degree to which a body fat test is “out” by will change over time. Not only is it inaccurate, it’s inconsistently inaccurate.

Do Scales That Measure Body Fat Work?

When researchers have put body fat percentage scales to the test, the results have been less than impressive.

In one study, researchers from Maastricht University looked at changes in body composition in a group of male bodybuilders. They compared several body fat tests — including bioelectrical impedance, the technology used in body fat scales — with something called the 4-compartment model [6].

The 4-compartment model is currently the gold standard when it comes to predicting body composition, and is the benchmark against which other body fat tests are compared.

Bioelectrical impedance was the least accurate of all the methods. In fact, the error rate got as high as 8%.

So what does that mean exactly?

Let’s say you step on some body fat scales, and your body fat percentage comes out at 20%. You eat right and train hard for a couple of months, and get down to 15% body fat.

But when you go back for another test, the scales say that your body fat percentage is still 20%.

Same thing holds true for muscle growth. You could gain 5-6 pounds (around 2-3 kg) of muscle over a period of several months. But the scales might show that you hadn’t gained any muscle at all.

You’d come away with the impression that whatever you’d been doing to generate those results didn’t work, when actually it did.

And you run the risk of ditching a training and nutrition program that’s working and replacing it with one that’s less effective.

Both the single-frequency (Tanita TBF-300A, which has foot-to-foot electrodes) and multi-frequency (Seca mBCA 514/515, which has electrodes for both the hands and feet) units didn’t fare much better, with an error rate of 7.6%.

Assuming they give you a body fat reading of 15%, your true body fat could be as low as 7.4% or as high as 22.6%.

Final Thoughts

A body fat test is meant to let you know when you’ve achieved a specific goal (such as reaching a certain body fat percentage), to let you know if what you’re doing is or isn’t working, as well as appealing to the need that some people have for an “official” estimate of how fat they are.

Body fat scales fail on all three counts, simply because the margin of error is so large.

I’ve worked with people who have clearly lost fat and gained strength over a period of several months. They were stronger. Their clothes fitted better. They looked better in the mirror.

But the body fat percentage scales said that their fat percentage had actually gone up.

This left them feeling like all their hard work had been for nothing. Such was their faith in technology that they were more willing to believe a machine than what their eyes were showing them.

If you want less flab and more muscle when you look down at your abs (or where they should be), check out The Flat Belly Cheat Sheet.

It's a “cut the waffle and just tell me what to do” PDF that tells you exactly how to lose your gut and get back in shape. To get a copy of the cheat sheet sent to you, please enter your email address in the box below, and hit the “send it now” button.

Write so long and in the end still so many people using those omron machine already proved many people believe its accuracy is high lol

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Your troll flatterer already left one by one after found out cannot gain any more of their ego here and you still persist on your delusional path of your troll ego lol

6 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Your troll flatterer already left one by one after found out cannot gain any more of their ego here and you still persist on your delusional path of your troll ego lol

Wah... Have the guests bashed you so hard that you lost it completely already? Why are you scolding yourself, your own troll ego and all your troll flatterers now? 

On 9/18/2020 at 2:59 AM, yoyo74 said:

i sacrifice a lot of sleep time doing that lol and now is almost 3am

It's one against so many.  While you were sacrificing your sleep replying, others were already sound asleep in the rainy night.  

Beside proper diet and exercise, getting quality sleep is also important to stay healthy.  You are allowing this thread that wasn't start by you to affect your health.  

You get nothing out of this argument, why waste your time, energy and losing sleep over something you can't win. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wah... Have the guests bashed you so hard that you lost it completely already? Why are you scolding yourself, your own troll ego and all your troll flatterers now? 

Now u r getting more and more senile dont even know yourself is the troll and needs constant flattering to boost your own ego lol

5 hours ago, LeanMature said:

It's one against so many.  While you were sacrificing your sleep replying, others were already sound asleep in the rainy night.  

Beside proper diet and exercise, getting quality sleep is also important to stay healthy.  You are allowing this thread that wasn't start by you to affect your health.  

You get nothing out of this argument, why waste your time, energy and losing sleep over something you can't win. 

No worry i always try to get at least 7 hours of sleep or rest. If one day miss out a little i will try to compensate it on the second day. I already send out my message and intention and the trolls dont listen and still want to persist its way so now is just play with the trolls until this thread gets thrown into the flaming room or gets lock out.

5 hours ago, Mssg-exchange said:

Pride got the better of him and he think he is winning..... 

I will crush the troll Guest Guest pride lol

3 hours ago, Guest Pride and Prejudice said:

Is this a narcissist thread? 

Is threadstarter suffering the Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Threadstarter is the GM are you accusing him of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Everyday i m getting better and better at trolling the trolls. haha its so fun making the evil trolls suffer. Same like those homophobic people who need to have a dose of their own medicine

3 minutes ago, Guest Luvhandle said:

Ugly!!!

I don't understand why peoples want create such threads!!! Real man don't need approval

I am shocked!!!!

Than u ask why GM pull out a post to make a thread loh

6 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Everyday i m getting better and better at trolling the trolls. haha its so fun making the evil trolls suffer. Same like those homophobic people who need to have a dose of their own medicine

You have learned fast that "attack is the best defense". 

But keep it under control, before a Moderator wants to put an end to it.

Than u ask why GM pull out a post to make a thread loh

Isn't it obvious? It was done as a prank to shame some thick-skin narcissist like you, who can think that your ugly body can be compared to that of a 20 years old. And yet, you were too stupid to realize that it is a clickbait, and even went further to continue with the thread to show your ugly body and tried to validate it with the forumers here shamelessly. And then the trolls came to shame you with all the published facts, truths and pictures. But yet you still go on to say that you are enjoying getting shamed and is enjoying your argument on the forum. All the while the trolls were even happier to continue to shame you. So the initial prank turned out to be quite the right move to add life to this usually boring forum, with the shameless narcissist so happy to be put into the spotlight as the clown of the show too. 

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You have learned fast that "attack is the best defense". 

But keep it under control, before a Moderator wants to put an end to it.

Why would the Moderator want to put an end to it, when he was the one who started it in the first place?The narcissistic dumbass is enjoying it, the trolls are enjoying it, the Moderator created a clickbait topic which has reached 5 pages. So why end? 

Guest Guest realist
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Isn't it obvious? It was done as a prank to shame some thick-skin narcissist like you, who can think that your ugly body can be compared to that of a 20 years old. And yet, you were too stupid to realize that it is a clickbait, and even went further to continue with the thread to show your ugly body and tried to validate it with the forumers here shamelessly. And then the trolls came to shame you with all the published facts, truths and pictures. But yet you still go on to say that you are enjoying getting shamed and is enjoying your argument on the forum. All the while the trolls were even happier to continue to shame you. So the initial prank turned out to be quite the right move to add life to this usually boring forum, with the shameless narcissist so happy to be put into the spotlight as the clown of the show too. 

Why would the Moderator want to put an end to it, when he was the one who started it in the first place?The narcissistic dumbass is enjoying it, the trolls are enjoying it, the Moderator created a clickbait topic which has reached 5 pages. So why end? 

I think you have hit the nail on the head! 

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest realist said:

I think you have hit the nail on the head! 

Guest Guest hit his own head instead of the nail into the TS. 

Why would G_M try to shame @yoyo74?  That does not make any sense!

It is time for Guest Guest to realize that the TS is not being shamed.  For this it takes two: the shame-r and shame-e.  If you cannot make him feel shame,  and obviously he doesn't,  Guest Guest has wasted his time. (or maybe... you have wasted your time)

41 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Why would G_M try to shame @yoyo74?  That does not make any sense!

Didn't you read the post above? Mean and evil Moderators will do anything to add life to this otherwise-dead forum. Why else would the moderator not delete the narcissist post and scold him "GET BACK TO TOPIC"? And why he did not pulled out the thread and throw it into the Flaming Room as he usually does? But yet he put it into the Main Forum for everyone to flame to attract viewership. 

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.