Male HQ

Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want

yoyo74

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Runway model or role model, he is neither one of them - not in the looks department, not in the body department, not in the character department. 

Those posts from guest posts are "ferocious" meh? He is supposed to be the "powerful challenger" sent in by the mods wor! If like that can call "ferocious" and already need your support, then what did the mods sent in? A clown? 

Siiiiiiiigggghhhh... Truth really means nothing to people anymore nowadays hor? 

See la! Even members can be attacked. Someone still suggested to put up poll. Never die before huh? 

So much attacks? It is even more fun making you launch so much defense in a day. lol

Dear Guest Guest,

My heart breaks seeing your behavior here.  Maybe I should write to you like a loving father.

Dear son,  have you ever thought about having objectives,  and how the consequences of your actions measure against them?  Your objectives at BW seem to be to seed discord, to provoke, to prevail triumphant over those who you see a threat to your superiority,  a superiority you displayed for us in this picture of you as a cat looking in the mirror and seeing a brave lion  (I don't remember in which thread you posted that).  Compared to the lion in your imagination, we are nothing more than vulnerable sheep ready to be eaten alive, and we want to keep you placated.

And now evaluate results,  the consequences of your actions.  About @yoyo74, you have done nothing but making him stronger, more bold, more assertive. He now blasts you away in your attempts to attack him. And about Steve, you must have given up hope long time ago about making a dent in Steve's strong shield of happy resilience and precise counter punch. Both the TS and me we are having a ball with your vane attempts, that are like banging your head against a wall.  But I am also compassionate, therefore I feel pity seeing your failures.  

Maybe we can put this issue behind us,  let the TS enjoy his status of model and keep helping his generation with his example.  In the meantime,  you could post some pictures of yourself,  so we can admire your beautiful body of a model, which you can enhance with a model of good behavior.  I PROMISE that I will not write anything derogatory about it. 

Have peace  :thumb:  

Edited by Steve5380

11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Dear Guest Guest,

My heart breaks seeing your behavior here.  Maybe I should write to you like a loving father.

Dear son,  have you ever thought about having objectives,  and how the consequences of your actions measure against them?  Your objectives at BW seem to be to seed discord, to provoke, to prevail triumphant over those who you see a threat to your superiority,  a superiority you displayed for us in this picture of you as a cat looking in the mirror and seeing a brave lion  (I don't remember in which thread you posted that).  Compared to the lion in your imagination, we are nothing more than vulnerable sheep ready to be eaten alive, and we want to keep you placated.

And now evaluate results,  the consequences of your actions.  About @yoyo74, you have done nothing but making him stronger, more bold, more assertive. He now blasts you away in your attempts to attack him. And about Steve, you must have given up hope long time ago about making a dent in Steve's strong shield of happy resilience and precise counter punch. Both the TS and me we are having a ball with your vane attempts, that are like banging your head against a wall.  But I am also compassionate, therefore I feel pity seeing your failures.  

Maybe we can put this issue behind us,  let the TS enjoy his status of model and keep helping his generation with his example.  In the meantime,  you could post some pictures of yourself,  so we can admire your beautiful body of a model, which you can enhance with a model of good behavior.  I PROMISE that I will not write anything derogatory about it. 

Oh my goodness, are you in this mode of goading people like yoyo, just so that you can throw him under the bus and watch him bleed under it again? And also, I don't see yoyo getting any more "stronger, more bold, more assertive". As a matter of fact, it's pretty obvious from his responses that he is getting weaker and lamer, and you writing such a long long post here to try helping him out only serves to prove it. 

c366ee00-0e11-4b6f-81af-81d629e8a88e-7271-0000083a2ddd611e_file.jpg

10 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

oh new troll is here, another flattery barrage to the troll Guest Guest lol. Come you need to do more to gain more troll ego.

Who is the obvious one trolling here.

Go read the title, it is calling on people to judge your body... how was I a troll for staying on topic.

Looks like your overdosed vegan diet must have cause a surge in your estrogen level, turning you into a catty old pussy snowflake. 

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Now the majority of Americans hope that it will bring retribution to Trump and his cronies.  

As for you, congrats 👏🏾on getting your first dose of retribution this coming Sat with the announcement of the new SCOTUS nominee...in the meantime, start eating more vegetables, they will definitely help to ease your constipated old & wrinkly arsehole for the next 42 days.

CleverEnergeticKilldeer-max-1mb.gif

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Dear Guest Guest,

Is this some kind of a reverse psychological sarcastic attack on @yoyo74 ? The post seems to be read more for him than for others: 

Dear Guest Guest @yoyo74,

Dear son,  have you ever thought about having objectives,  and how the consequences of your actions measure against them?  Your objectives at BW seem to be to seed discord, to provoke, to prevail triumphant over those who you see a threat to your superiority,  a superiority you displayed for us in this picture of you as a cat looking in the mirror and seeing a brave lion  (I don't remember in which thread you posted that).  Compared to the lion in your imagination, we you are nothing more than vulnerable sheep ready to be eaten alive, and we want to keep you placated.

And now evaluate results,  the consequences of your actions.  About @yoyo74 the various guests, you have done nothing but making him them stronger, more bold, more assertive. HeThey now blasts you away in your attempts to attack him them. And about Steve, you must have given up hope long time ago about making a dent in Steve's strong shield of happy resilience and precise counter sarcastic punch. Both All the TS guests and me we are having a ball with your vane attempts, that are like banging your head against a wall.  But I am also compassionate, therefore I feel pity seeing your failures.  

Maybe we can put this issue behind us,  let the TS guests enjoy (bashing) his your status of model and keep helping his their generation with his your bad example.  In the meantime,  you could post some pictures of yourself,  so we can admire laugh at your "beautiful" body of a model, which you can need to enhance with a model of good behavior.  I PROMISE that I will not write anything derogatory about it (yeah, right). 

15 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

oh new troll is here, another flattery barrage to the troll Guest Guest lol. Come you need to do more to gain more troll ego.

And you have no new friends coming in to flatter you, and your previous supporters are dwindling in numbers. Now you are just left with an wrinkled old man standing to fight with you. And even then, his intentions seems so dubious that one can really wonder if he is there to help you or to harm you. You are a sad sad example of where egotistical narcissism can get you to. 

And you have no new friends coming in to flatter you, and your previous supporters are dwindling in numbers. Now you are just left with an wrinkled old man standing to fight with you. And even then, his intentions seems so dubious that one can really wonder if he is there to help you or to harm you. You are a sad sad example of where egotistical narcissism can get you to. 

On 9/21/2020 at 4:07 AM, Steve5380 said:

You have learned fast that "attack is the best defense". 

But keep it under control, before a Moderator wants to put an end to it.

Lol ...definitely reverse psychological warfare deployed here by old constipated Steve. 

I supposed when he wrote the above, he was in fact insinuating & instigating all to attack Yoyo haha. 

Poor Yoyo, 见好就收don't be so naive & fall into his evil trap.

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Runway model or role model, he is neither one of them - not in the looks department, not in the body department, not in the character department. 

Those posts from guest posts are "ferocious" meh? He is supposed to be the "powerful challenger" sent in by the mods wor! If like that can call "ferocious" and already need your support, then what did the mods sent in? A clown? 

Siiiiiiiigggghhhh... Truth really means nothing to people anymore nowadays hor? 

See la! Even members can be attacked. Someone still suggested to put up poll. Never die before huh? 

So much attacks? It is even more fun making you launch so much defense in a day. lol

Another new day another new barrage of assaults from the troll Guest Guest again lol

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh my goodness, are you in this mode of goading people like yoyo, just so that you can throw him under the bus and watch him bleed under it again? And also, I don't see yoyo getting any more "stronger, more bold, more assertive". As a matter of fact, it's pretty obvious from his responses that he is getting weaker and lamer, and you writing such a long long post here to try helping him out only serves to prove it. 

c366ee00-0e11-4b6f-81af-81d629e8a88e-7271-0000083a2ddd611e_file.jpg

You say i am weaker? Dont make me laugh lol. I am mentally stronger than ever and the fun of making you trolls continue attacking non stop and waste your precious time is interesting

12 hours ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

Who is the obvious one trolling here.

Go read the title, it is calling on people to judge your body... how was I a troll for staying on topic.

Looks like your overdosed vegan diet must have cause a surge in your estrogen level, turning you into a catty old pussy snowflake. 

As for you, congrats 👏🏾on getting your first dose of retribution this coming Sat with the announcement of the new SCOTUS nominee...in the meantime, start eating more vegetables, they will definitely help to ease your constipated old & wrinkly arsehole for the next 42 days.

CleverEnergeticKilldeer-max-1mb.gif

Another troll flatterer of the troll Guest Guest. See how you help the troll all the people already know

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is this some kind of a reverse psychological sarcastic attack on @yoyo74 ? The post seems to be read more for him than for others: 

Dear Guest Guest @yoyo74,

Dear son,  have you ever thought about having objectives,  and how the consequences of your actions measure against them?  Your objectives at BW seem to be to seed discord, to provoke, to prevail triumphant over those who you see a threat to your superiority,  a superiority you displayed for us in this picture of you as a cat looking in the mirror and seeing a brave lion  (I don't remember in which thread you posted that).  Compared to the lion in your imagination, we you are nothing more than vulnerable sheep ready to be eaten alive, and we want to keep you placated.

And now evaluate results,  the consequences of your actions.  About @yoyo74 the various guests, you have done nothing but making him them stronger, more bold, more assertive. HeThey now blasts you away in your attempts to attack him them. And about Steve, you must have given up hope long time ago about making a dent in Steve's strong shield of happy resilience and precise counter sarcastic punch. Both All the TS guests and me we are having a ball with your vane attempts, that are like banging your head against a wall.  But I am also compassionate, therefore I feel pity seeing your failures.  

Maybe we can put this issue behind us,  let the TS guests enjoy (bashing) his your status of model and keep helping his their generation with his your bad example.  In the meantime,  you could post some pictures of yourself,  so we can admire laugh at your "beautiful" body of a model, which you can need to enhance with a model of good behavior.  I PROMISE that I will not write anything derogatory about it (yeah, right). 

Dont try to twist others words against me dumb dumb troll. We are not 3 year old kids to believe your words lol

On 9/22/2020 at 2:04 AM, yoyo74 said:

You buy or dont buy any argument is your business. When comparing with 20s of cause is comparing with all including all fit all average all obese young guy. In Singapore where obesity is very high even at young age. Anyone who is healthy and fit is already considered above average. You already lies for so many pages attacking all people that spoke the truth scaring them away so that you and your troll flatterer can build up your great troll hero ego. Now you are desperately trying to heal your bruise ego by non stop attacking lol

that was my 1st comment abt you since YOU asked people to judge you. What lie so many page? Your ego is hurt as you expect people to say what a nice body you have? You think you are as attractive as a 20plus yo guy and you need ppl to agree? Am I attacking you? Saying you are average since you ask is attacking? Ok lah..you are MORE attractive and have a BETTER BODY than VAST majority of men in their 20s. You are the top 0.001% of the FINEST and MOST ATTRACTIVE men in the HISTORY of man kind. Even Statue of David cannot be compared to your FANTASTIC MUSCULAR body which send MOST gays and women instant O. 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Others who have spoken the truth in earlier post all seen the examples i talking about and said their piece. They dont need to waste time on you trolls. Now this thread had become Anti trolls vs trolls like you lol

4 hours ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

Lol ...definitely reverse psychological warfare deployed here by old constipated Steve. 

I supposed when he wrote the above, he was in fact insinuating & instigating all to attack Yoyo haha. 

Poor Yoyo, 见好就收don't be so naive & fall into his evil trap.

I am not worrying about all trolls attacking me. In fact the more trolls attacking me the better so that they will not have time to disturb other BW members and i can waste even more trolls time on me lol

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

that was my 1st comment abt you since YOU asked people to judge you. What lie so many page? Your ego is hurt as you expect people to say what a nice body you have? You think you are as attractive as a 20plus yo guy and you need ppl to agree? Am I attacking you? Saying you are average since you ask is attacking? Ok lah..you are MORE attractive and have a BETTER BODY than VAST majority of men in their 20s. You are the top 0.001% of the FINEST and MOST ATTRACTIVE men in the HISTORY of man kind. Even Statue of David cannot be compared to your FANTASTIC MUSCULAR body which send MOST gays and women instant O. 

Troll Guest Guest you repeat and repeat same stuff cant you think of something more interesting? It seems like you are so tired that your brain freeze lol

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

Another troll flatterer of the troll Guest Guest. See how you help the troll all the people already know

Guest MAGAKAG is a supporter and follower of Donald Trump, that means that for him to lie and deceive is second nature. This explains why he buddies with Guest Guest,  whose lies and falsities are spread all over BW for anyone to see, and for MAGAKAG to learn from.  Birds of the same feather!  :lol:🐤🐓

6 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

You say i am weaker? Dont make me laugh lol. I am mentally stronger than ever and the fun of making you trolls continue attacking non stop and waste your precious time is interesting

Actually, the person making other people laugh is you. Did it even occur to you that the single one person who is wasting his own precious time is YOU to reply to so many Guest around? So who is wasting whose time now? Something is wrong with your vegetarian diet to make you stupid enough to fail to even see it. 

9 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Another new day another new barrage of assaults from the troll Guest Guest again lol

Another new day another new barrage of defense from the troll @yoyo74 again lol 

The Suspense Is Killing Me GIFs | Tenor

It's interesting to see how the loser is still fighting to his last breath, even after all his friends have deserted him long ago.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It's interesting to see how the loser is still fighting to his last breath, even after all his friends have deserted him long ago.

oh please! Accept the fact that yoyo is the HUNK of hunks! No 20plus year old can ever hold a candle against him! His body is pure perfection! He made gay, straighy, lesbians, woman & man lust after his perfect body and lifestyle!

oh please! Accept the fact that yoyo is the HUNK of hunks! No 20plus year old can ever hold a candle against him! His body is pure perfection! He made gay, straighy, lesbians, woman & man lust after his perfect body and lifestyle!

YES! YES! YES! He is the HUNK of ALL hunks! No 20plus year old can ever hold a candle against him! His body is pure perfection! He made gay, straight, lesbians, woman & man lust after his perfect body and lifestyle! ALL HUNKS ARE BENEATH HIM!! 

Here comes the POWERFUL CHALLENGER SENT IN BY THE MODS! 

ALL HAIL YOYOPETRA! ALL HAIL YOYOPETRA!  ALL HAIL YOYOPETRA! 

The 2019 Met Ball was an OTT camp extravaganza | Dazed

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahaha... That queen does look a bit like yoyopetra! 😁

Guest Guest,  thank you for all the clowning you do here!  Yes, your post really make us laugh.  I can imagine your effort finding all these pictures and putting so many posts together.  But its fair!  YOU should labor to entertain us :) 

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You must be talking about yourself.

But f you mean @yoyo74, he must have hundreds of friends among those gays in their 40s and 50s encouraged by his preservation of health and good looks.

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Actually, the person making other people laugh is you. Did it even occur to you that the single one person who is wasting his own precious time is YOU to reply to so many Guest around? So who is wasting whose time now? Something is wrong with your vegetarian diet to make you stupid enough to fail to even see it. 

You keep posting non stop from morning till night is already a testimonial that lots of your time is wasted dumb dumb troll

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dumb Dumb troll do you even think i would ask my friends to waste their time to argue with you? Most people who speak up for me never even seen me in person before. They know what is justice against trolls. No point for them to waste time for a moron troll who keep targeting them.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahaha... That queen does look a bit like yoyopetra! 😁

Words like this only show your childish moron behavior

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

Yes, but isn't he entertaining?   Guest Guest is a clown,  clowning for us :) 

And he found a picture that matches his idea of how he should be handled:  carried on the shoulders of his slaves like a real Cleopatra.   That ridiculous guy made up like a monkey and carried around is him,  in his mental image. 

We can also make a mental image of him being carried around, away from BW,  and when they are out of the sight of the camera they throw him down on the floor  and kick his ass down some stairs to where the raw sewer of the city flows into the treatment plant.  Maybe it is at this treatment plant where they can fix his corrupted brain.

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

And he found a picture that matches his idea of how he should be handled:  carried on the shoulders of his slaves like a real Cleopatra.   That ridiculous guy made up like a monkey and carried around is him,  in his mental image. 

We can also make a mental image of him being carried around, away from BW,  and when they are out of the sight of the camera they throw him down on the floor  and kick his ass down some stairs to where the raw sewer of the city flows into the treatment plant.  Maybe it is at this treatment plant where they can fix his corrupted brain.

5 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

To be honest, i feel that the replies from you two are just as childish if not worse. 

Chill guys, everyone has their own standards and definitions. 

Will refrain from commenting about TS, but 2 things for sure... 

1) TS is definitely a confident individual, akin to politicians. 

2) Why bother what other ppl think? As long as you have friends who agree with you. 

Damn, I am suckered into replying. My bad. 

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

To be honest, I think that the reply from you is even more childish.  Maybe you ARE Guest Guest ??

Ok i changed my mind, your replies are way more childish than guest guest. Instead of explaning to me why your comment isnt as childish or even worse compared to guest guest, all you do is type this ....thing? 

6 minutes ago, Guest 123 said:

Ok i changed my mind, your replies are way more childish than guest guest. Instead of explaning to me why your comment isnt as childish or even worse compared to guest guest, all you do is type this ....thing? 

Explain to you why my comment isn't childish ???  

On the contrary, my comment is totally childish, and it should be so because I have still my original child inside. :) 

A child that is not afraid that I am childish when there is a sane opportunity to be so, in this world full of sorrow.

The "thing" I typed is called a phrase in English.   And I think that it is well written.

10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Explain to you why my comment isn't childish ???  

On the contrary, my comment is totally childish, and it should be so because I have still my original child inside. :) 

A child that is not afraid that I am childish when there is a sane opportunity to be so, in this world full of sorrow.

The "thing" I typed is called a phrase in English.   And I think that it is well written.

Because you and yoyo were calling out guest guest comments to be childish , so one would assume that you think the comments made by yourself and yoyo aren't.... i guess not eh?

4 minutes ago, Guest 123 said:

Because you and yoyo were calling out guest guest comments to be childish , so one would assume that you think the comments made by yourself and yoyo aren't.... i guess not eh?

We are all childish here.  :rolleyes:

And I welcome the opportunity to be childish for a while, while a covid-19 pandemic is ravaging my country and the world.

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

We are all childish here.  :rolleyes:

And I welcome the opportunity to be childish for a while, while a covid-19 pandemic is ravaging my country and the world.

Thats why i dont see the need to label guestguest comments as being childish, because you and yoyo's comment have a similiar nature to it.

As for the covid19 pandemic, i don't think that being childish is helpful to the situation at all. Instead being sensible, compassionate and helping out others in need are more useful traits to have.

1 hour ago, Guest Unsure said:

Chill guys, everyone has their own standards and definitions. 

Will refrain from commenting about TS, but 2 things for sure... 

1) TS is definitely a confident individual, akin to politicians. 

2) Why bother what other ppl think? As long as you have friends who agree with you. 

Damn, I am suckered into replying. My bad. 

Confidence? Confidence my shit! The only thing I see is loads of unabashed shamelessness.

Shameless to claim that he has a "model bod"; Shameless to think that his body can compete with those 20 years old; Shameless to claim that the body has 13% body fat; Shameless to think that he is some kind of a "powerful champion" sent in by the mods.  

And now, shameless to also claim that he is acting as if he is some kind of sacrifice to draw the trolls away from other people. Didn't he realize that he has drawn more people than ever before to troll in other threads on this entire forum??    

On 9/24/2020 at 1:09 AM, yoyo74 said:

I am not worrying about all trolls attacking me. In fact the more trolls attacking me the better so that they will not have time to disturb other BW members and i can waste even more trolls time on me lol

He thinks he is a hero, when he is nothing more than a ZERO. 

1 hour ago, Guest 123 said:

As for the covid19 pandemic, i don't think that being childish is helpful to the situation at all. Instead being sensible, compassionate and helping out others in need are more useful traits to have.

Not being a health professional and being a senior 70+ years old,  I help by not going around helping others but by staying home and avoid getting infected and infecting others.  And being childish does not interfere with being sensible and compassionate.  I am doing perfectly fine :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Confidence? Confidence my shit! The only thing I see is loads of unabashed shamelessness.

And now, shameless to also claim that he is acting as if he is some kind of sacrifice to draw the trolls away from other people. Didn't he realize that he has drawn more people than ever before to troll in other threads on this entire forum??    

Of course, when you little kitty look in the mirror and see a brave lion in your imagination,  you also see your load of unabashed shameless.

And... are you afraid that others become better trolls in the entire forum than you are?  Well, it is possible that they may do it and have more class. 

50 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Not being a health professional and being a senior 70+ years old,  I help by not going around helping others but by staying home and avoid getting infected and infecting others.  And being childish does not interfere with being sensible and compassionate.  I am doing perfectly fine :thumb:

Being someone so old i guess its good that you stay at home, for your own sake too.

Its difficult to associate childish and sensible together, dont you think?

2 hours ago, Guest 123 said:

Being someone so old i guess its good that you stay at home, for your own sake too.

I think Steve is not trying to be childish. I think he is playing reverse psychological sarcasm on @yoyo74 again. Go read the words that he posted one more time: 

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, but isn't he entertaining?   Guest Guest @yoyo74 is a clown,  clowning for us :) 

And he we found a picture that matches his idea of how he should be handled:  carried on the shoulders of his slaves like a real Cleopatra.   That ridiculous guy made up like a monkey and carried around is him,  in his mental image. 

(.. this is direct evidence that he was alluding to @yoyo74 in the post as I remember seeing the picture of the brain below  used in some thread on @yoyo74 before, but cannot seem to find it now ) 

HAS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR LIVES UP TO NONE OF THEM - Scumbag Brain -  quickmeme

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Of course, when you little kitty look in the mirror and see a brave lion in your imagination,  you also see your load of unabashed shameless.

And... are you afraid that others become better trolls in the entire forum than you are?  Well, it is possible that they may do it and have more class. 

..and the above passage seems to be reverse psychology directed at @yoyo74 without any need for changes at all. You can see that in the direct reference of "you little kitty look in the mirror and see a brave lion in your imagination". 

I think that's why Steve got angry with you for calling him childish, but it's only because his meaning was not very obvious to everyone. if you think about it, that's always been his way of throwing people under the bus, as he had done in the past.  So he's trying to lead @yoyo74 to his demise by goading @yoyo74 on.

Guest 你这个不知廉耻的丑人

I think Steve is not trying to be childish. I think he is playing reverse psychological sarcasm on @yoyo74 again. Go read the words that he posted one more time: 

Yes, but isn't he entertaining?   Guest Guest @yoyo74 is a clown,  clowning for us :) 

And he we found a picture that matches his idea of how he should be handled:  carried on the shoulders of his slaves like a real Cleopatra.   That ridiculous guy made up like a monkey and carried around is him,  in his mental image. 

(.. this is direct evidence that he was alluding to @yoyo74 in the post as I remember seeing the picture of the brain below  used in some thread on @yoyo74 before, but cannot seem to find it now ) 

HAS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR LIVES UP TO NONE OF THEM - Scumbag Brain -  quickmeme

..and the above passage seems to be reverse psychology directed at @yoyo74 without any need for changes at all. You can see that in the direct reference of "you little kitty look in the mirror and see a brave lion in your imagination". 

I think that's why Steve got angry with you for calling him childish, but it's only because his meaning was not very obvious to everyone. if you think about it, that's always been his way of throwing people under the bus, as he had done in the past.  So he's trying to lead @yoyo74 to his demise by goading @yoyo74 on.

Walao eh steve, you this 贱货 . Use this kind of way to goad ppl. Jiak sai la u. Although yoyo74 dont have the body of a model you also cannot like that what! Say directly la, use this kind of method. Jiaksai jiaksai jiaksai go jiak sai! LoL

Yoyopetra... you kidding me :0=... 

he is not even worthy to be compared to a spoof lol.  I think a dish of mock vegan prawns best represents him haha...at least genuine "prawn" can still boast a tight & fit torso, his is all illusion from delusion 🤣

file_38_102.jpg

17 minutes ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

Yoyopetra... you kidding me :0=... 

he is not even worthy to be compared to a spoof lol.  I think a dish of mock vegan prawns best represents him haha...at least genuine "prawn" can still boast a tight & fit torso, his is all illusion from delusion 🤣

file_38_102.jpg

you are very disrespectfull!! How dare you compare yoyo to mock prawns!! You are ill mannered and uncloth! Because Yoyo is the HUNK of hunks, a body that put 20 year old muscled man and models to shame you are trying to bring him down! You are just jealous that Yoyo is the real HUNK of Hunks that make women, lesbians, gays and straight men hot, leaking and wet from lusting over his fit muscled sexy body! 

You keep posting non stop from morning till night is already a testimonial that lots of your time is wasted dumb dumb troll

That coming from someone who is posting at 1am in the morning everyday? Someone who is losing sleep time over this every night? Hahaha... Who is the real dumb dumb now? 

you are very disrespectfull!! How dare you compare yoyo to mock prawns!! You are ill mannered and uncloth! Because Yoyo is the HUNK of hunks, a body that put 20 year old muscled man and models to shame you are trying to bring him down! You are just jealous that Yoyo is the real HUNK of Hunks that make women, lesbians, gays and straight men hot, leaking and wet from lusting over his fit muscled sexy body! 

ALL HAIL YOYOPETRA! ALL HAIL YOYOPETRA! 

ALL HAIL POWERFUL CHAMPION SENT BY THE MODS! 

spacer.png

Interesting! Threads that needs to be locked (somehow getting stale / meaningless for e.g.) did not get locked.

Some threads that do not warrant it being locked ... it got locked instead. 😱

13 hours ago, Guest 123 said:

To be honest, i feel that the replies from you two are just as childish if not worse. 

Dont try to act as another person to reprimand others when we already know who you are

12 hours ago, Guest 123 said:

our replies are towards childish people who would use the most despicable method to put down others in order to gain their own ego. When i see your not even reprimanding the troll Guest Guest i already know who u r

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Shameless to claim that he has a "model bod"; Shameless to think that his body can compete with those 20 years old; Shameless to claim that the body has 13% body fat; Shameless to think that he is some kind of a "powerful champion" sent in by the mods.  

He thinks he is a hero, when he is nothing more than a ZERO. 

Shameless are you the foolish troll still trying to cling hard to your fail ego. Your troll flatterer is getting tired of keeping up with flattering you everyday lol. Most important is waste the time of the worst troll in BW forum and everybody knows who it is

9 hours ago, Guest 123 said:

Even at his age he is more sensible than you trolls who keep bad mouthing others in order to boost your own ego

• yoyo74 changed the title to Open war to the vile trolls. Join if you want
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.