Male HQ

Divorced men of BW: What moment with your former wife made you think "Yup, I'm asking this girl to divorce me."?

Guest Harley

On 9/24/2020 at 11:06 AM, UberFlash said:

Any lawyer here? 

I would like to discuss about divorce issue. 

You might need to let people know if this is a Malay marriage. Different laws apply. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Wicked and cruel.

Pls stick with your decision like how you stick your dick her the first time. Respect your decision and choice. 

Be responsible. Be a man. 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

When I ate her cunt and it tasted and smelt or semen. This was after she returned from her monthly massage session. I did not divorce her and came to the conclusion that I was haveing fun with men and neglecting her needs. I pay more attention to her needs now. She still goes for her monthly massage and I think she ocassionally have sex with her therapist. I have accepted the fact that our marriage is flawed but we still love each other.

On 10/7/2022 at 7:40 AM, Rocky1234 said:

When I ate her cunt and it tasted and smelt or semen. This was after she returned from her monthly massage session. I did not divorce her and came to the conclusion that I was haveing fun with men and neglecting her needs. I pay more attention to her needs now. She still goes for her monthly massage and I think she ocassionally have sex with her therapist. I have accepted the fact that our marriage is flawed but we still love each other.

What a shame of u. Disgusting.  Divorce that dirty bitch n get a life man

• 7 months later...

She told me she was sick of the routine and wanted a break. I told her my routine then was taking care of her and my late mom. If that's boring she's better to go explore other options. Quarreled over things like weekends are boring or she's not willing to join my family activities. Sex was pretty regular as I have a higher drive and I wanted kids but she seemed to miss her single life with her galfriends and bar hopping etc. I do enjoy drinks with my buddies  too but she seemed to crave more fun with her Uni friends. Had a chat with her about my life and realized she does not want to have kids afterall. So separated and divorced but lucky not a messy divorce. She since then found a new Aussie husband afterwards and moved to Melbourne then covid hit us. Sometimes marriage ends like that no one to blame really.

• 6 months later...
Guest Josh Shen

Why don't do 3some? Shd be interesting and kinky. She can have 2 🍆 at the same time...

On 6/5/2023 at 6:29 PM, EastChat said:

She told me she was sick of the routine and wanted a break. I told her my routine then was taking care of her and my late mom. If that's boring she's better to go explore other options. Quarreled over things like weekends are boring or she's not willing to join my family activities. Sex was pretty regular as I have a higher drive and I wanted kids but she seemed to miss her single life with her galfriends and bar hopping etc. I do enjoy drinks with my buddies  too but she seemed to crave more fun with her Uni friends. Had a chat with her about my life and realized she does not want to have kids afterall. So separated and divorced but lucky not a messy divorce. She since then found a new Aussie husband afterwards and moved to Melbourne then covid hit us. Sometimes marriage ends like that no one to blame really.

Obviously both of you didn't discuss before marriage

Her uni frens migrated with her to aussie for clubbing too?  

Looking at all these I praise n salute all gays for man up to choose n live with the right n well behave partners without giving a damn to the wrong ones. 

Is your ex-wife still with or happier now with her Aussie husband?  Just trying to see if she is or was the trigger point ... 🤔

• 1 month later...

On 10/17/2022 at 8:34 AM, cutejack said:

What a shame of u. Disgusting.  Divorce that dirty bitch n get a life man

If you compare gay partners, not sure there is much difference.

While personally I have the perception men to men relationships such hanky panky happens much more on a higher scale than with married straight men.

Isn't more something of arrangement or silent acceptance?

Let's be just honest, the sexual life is just reduced to mostly zero between couples after some years.

And most straight husbands surely are not monogamous.

Just head to certain cities and establishments around the region and you know what is going on.

I m not judging just naming a fact.

Like for the caught gay partner having had a fling with someone else, you need to think what the break up means to both. Mostly, both partners are just so used to be together, even their quarrels seem artificial after a while and repeating.

The sexuality is still there, while having lost all mood to have sex with your partner, should they then live like monks?

(Oh, monks... )

On 12/27/2023 at 8:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is your ex-wife still with or happier now with her Aussie husband?  Just trying to see if she is or was the trigger point ... 🤔

We don't talk anymore but I know life is boring in Australia as they don't even have a proper nightlife in Melbourne when shops and bars are closed early. So I wish her well but last I heard no kids.

Guest Intrigued
4 hours ago, EastChat said:

We don't talk anymore but I know life is boring in Australia as they don't even have a proper nightlife in Melbourne when shops and bars are closed early. So I wish her well but last I heard no kids.

Hi... If she divorced you bec she was bored but chose to move to Australia for a quieter life then you know she was not teling you the truth. Since you said you werw sexually active with her, obviously it wasnt the frequency of sex she had but perhaps the quality of sex she was seeking. If her new husband is an Aussie, my assumption is she wants a bigget cock and more sex adventures like group sex or wife swaps, which the Aussies are accustomed to... Just my 2 cents... In any case it looks like you have moved on to and happy with playing with guys/cocks. 

As if this - White guy, bigger dick, girl divorces or Asian girls reasons to date white guys assumption is the main factor.

As to my chat with girls, mostly it is the more freedom, less control, often more the reduced financial stress...

If Asian girls would just look for big dicks, then the Singaporean girls should be all heading to Brazil...

The divorce rate between interracial marriages is much higher.

But in general: After mostly 10 years, the air in marriages is mostly out of the balloon. It needs strength to stay together, probably in most cases it are the kids that still bind couples together.

Divorce after 10 - 15 years in many countries nowadays is very common.

And show me the straight husband, who doesn't stray around after a certain period of time.

Visit some neighbouring countries and than you know what is going on.

Edited by singalion

Guest Guest

4 hours ago, singalion said:

But in general: After mostly 10 years, the air in marriages is mostly out of the balloon. It needs strength to stay together, probably in most cases it are the kids that still bind couples together.

HUH??? ARE YOU SURE??? 

"It suggests that the median duration of a first marriage ending in a divorce is just shy of eight years and is roughly seven years for second marriages"

"Around marriage year fifteen, the divorce rate levels stop declining and start to level out, and remain that way long-term,"

In What Year of Marriage is Divorce Most Common

I always thought BW covers Singapore?

The Marriage.com article refers to the US and not Singapore. 

Not sure if data for the US can be considered when talking about marriage in Singapore...

• Marriage.com
    3101 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 100 PMB 187
    Santa Monica, California 90405, USA

=> The question is whether USA data is representative if looking at the situation in Singapore. 

Edited by singalion

12 hours ago, del_ta said:

So happy this topic no longer triggers me. Glad to have moved on.

I felt the same here. It felt like a different life now after a couple of years. :)

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, singalion said:

I always thought BW covers Singapore?

The Marriage.com article refers to the US and not Singapore. 

Not sure if data for the US can be considered when talking about marriage in Singapore...

• Marriage.com
    3101 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 100 PMB 187
    Santa Monica, California 90405, USA

Oh! So now we are questioning the source of the data now? What's is your Singapore data source when you claimed the below statements?? Anything to show us? 

13 hours ago, singalion said:

Guest Guest
57 minutes ago, EastChat said:

I felt the same here. It felt like a different life now after a couple of years. :)

So you are actively looking for a girlfriend (or boyfriend 🤪) now or given the choice, you don't want to get married anymore? 😱

Guest fateful
On 2/26/2024 at 5:11 PM, singalion said:

And show me the straight husband, who doesn't stray around after a certain period of time.

Visit some neighbouring countries and than you know what is going on.

Erm..... my dad? my brother? my whole family? Im pretty close to my extended family and if there's been any such thing among my uncles and aunts I would have known. Why do people assume that most people can't stay faithful and do the right thing?? 

A client of mine whom I got to know pretty well over the years once shared with me about his divorce. His first wife was never interested in being a mother. She went through a post-partum depression phase, and that maternal instinct never kicked in. When he was at work, she would leave the child home alone at times to spend time with her friends etc. Anyway, after 5 years, he realised that she was a deeply unhappy person and decided that a divorce is the best option for them both and their son. She moved back to her country and maybe sees her son once a year or so. 

He has since remarried to this woman, had two kids, and divorced a few years ago. It's not so much wife #2 is at fault, he just has a thing for young 20-something models. 

Love. 

7 hours ago, doncoin said:

A client of mine whom I got to know pretty well over the years once shared with me about his divorce. His first wife was never interested in being a mother. She went through a post-partum depression phase, and that maternal instinct never kicked in. When he was at work, she would leave the child home alone at times to spend time with her friends etc. Anyway, after 5 years, he realised that she was a deeply unhappy person and decided that a divorce is the best option for them both and their son. She moved back to her country and maybe sees her son once a year or so. 

He has since remarried to this woman, had two kids, and divorced a few years ago. It's not so much wife #2 is at fault, he just has a thing for young 20-something models. 

Is the model a woman or???

• 1 month later...

Sometimes, some married guys are just jinxed with bad luck…

Knew a guy who is married not once, not twice, but three times, and with 2 growing kids, from the first wife, to boot.

According to his gospel — first wife had run in with the law so they separated; second wife had personality differences with him so they split; third wife has common interests with him and accepts his kids.

The kids (2 girls) turn out alright, seem rather well adjusted socially and personality wise, normal and decent.

Third time’s the charm and 3 is the lucky number for some blokes with women. This couple has a kid of their own now — a son.

Edited by HC-B

Since you too have your fun with guys on the side, why not invite her to share her therapist. You both can have fun together serving n being served by the therapist. A bisexual threesome 😉

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.