Male HQ

Have you been forced to swallow cum?

Guest Derelict

Guest Derelict

I was forced by a top to swallow his cum when I sucked him.

That top was forceful, held my head and emptied his load in. I choked but he kept thrusting, I couldn't free myself and had to swallow.

Have you experienced the same?

Guest Derelict
5 minutes ago, Guest shot said:

I only experienced top shot his load inside my mouth without warning me but never held my head forcefully.

Manage to spit of his cum after sensing his load

Mine must be an alpha male, aggressive top

Guest Derelict
8 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Many times but I like the feeling of something warm spurting inside my mouth followed by the salty taste. I still prefer to receive the cum on my face as I can smell the cum better.

Did you swallow and are you worried? As 8n the guy may have STD or ...

1 hour ago, Guest Derelict said:

I was forced by a top to swallow his cum when I sucked him.

That top was forceful, held my head and emptied his load in. I choked but he kept thrusting, I couldn't free myself and had to swallow.

Have you experienced the same?

Yup, in the shower cubicle at Mt Faber E1 gym many years ago. This beefy Malay trainer gave it to me good as I was on my knees serving him behind the glass door. Huge load down my throat, good memories!

Guest Derelict/Real Derelict

G_M / Mod

Can you stop this fake derelict from using other people's monikers?

This fake Derelict is the poster of this thread.

Thank you

Guest Derelict
7 minutes ago, Guest Derelict/Real Derelict said:

G_M / Mod

Can you stop this fake derelict from using other people's monikers?

This fake Derelict is the poster of this thread.

Thank you

Anyone can use this nick as he pleases. And there can be more than one Derelict.

I teach you : register as a member, then it is exclusively yours.🤣

9 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

Anyone can use this nick as he pleases. And there can be more than one Derelict.

I teach you : register as a member, then it is exclusively yours.🤣

I suppose you sre too lazy and stupid to register? So resort to identity theft? 

It's really shameful to have people like you around. Acting like criminal.

Or are you a member already? Are you fab?

51 minutes ago, kys0n said:

Never been forced, but I've forced plenty of other guys to swallow mine though. Always thrilling to see how they react.

Some sense it as I thrust more fervently into their mouths, so they try to pull their mouths away but I will grab their head and hair and force my hard cock right straight into the back of their throat. These guys tend to suffer the most as I'll unload directly into their throats and they will certainly choke with a thick rod jamming down a mixture of cum and saliva down their throats. 

Those who do not resist or are caught by surprise tend to fare better as after the initial spurts which go into the back of the throat, the rest of the cum spills within their mouth and they can simply retain it there to spit it out or swallow. Some will swallow happily (or begrudgingly in a state of semi-confusion), while others will spit it out. Once in a while, a cheeky bottom will retain the cum and try to french kiss me to "return the favour". If the bottom is hot enough, I will accept the return kiss 😘 

It will be so hot to take your cum...

Just now, mate69 said:

I always make sure all my btms swallow my cum each and every time

sometimes with warning in advance, sometimes no

Damn hot!!!

Never been forced too but it’s happened to me quite often when the guys I sucked can’t hold back from my sucking any more and shot their loads forcefully, ramming their dicks down my throat.

I like it when the cum is thick and huge, i can feel it sliding down my throat. As I swallow it, the throat milks the dick head more and the guys are writhing in ecstasy and empty their balls more.

Nevertheless, if the guy had a bad diet and his cum tastes weird, I’ll push that guy out from my mouth and spit it out straight away. Don’t give face

7 minutes ago, Leonblowing said:

Never been forced too but it’s happened to me quite often when the guys I sucked can’t hold back from my sucking any more and shot their loads forcefully, ramming their dicks down my throat.

I like it when the cum is thick and huge, i can feel it sliding down my throat. As I swallow it, the throat milks the dick head more and the guys are writhing in ecstasy and empty their balls more.

Nevertheless, if the guy had a bad diet and his cum tastes weird, I’ll push that guy out from my mouth and spit it out straight away. Don’t give face

I think it is a natural reaction to push the dick deeper in during the ejaculation process.

Frankly in my opinion, the smell n taste of semen not that nice to taste n swallow. 

1 hour ago, mate69 said:

I always make sure all my btms swallow my cum each and every time

sometimes with warning of ejaculation in advance, sometimes no

I usually tell the top not to tell me he’s going to cum. It’s much hotter when he suddenly cums without warning. I also end up dripping my cum on the floor as his dick spasms in my mouth.

Not forcilby forced. But the top positioned me and my head in such a position where when he came...deep inside my mouth...it was v difficult for me to withdraw and he held my head with his cock deep inside for quite awhile...it was difficult to breath and unc0mfortable feeling which forced me to gulp the semen down. 

Guest Lost Count

Many times - in the old plaza Singapura, old City Hall,  Old Raffles Places.  I lost count.  Those years, HIV/STD was still very low in Singapore and quite safe to be forced face fuck until cum.

Guest Real Derelict
2 minutes ago, Guest Derelict/Real Derelict said:

How you know har??? Sibey clever!

Nabey come rape my cheebye mouth

No lah, you are a dirty, shameless, sibei Xia Liu person. A real credir to your school and parents. They must be so proud of a xia liu child like you.

18 minutes ago, lonely57 said:

never been forced but i would always swallow. not so messy and sticky everywhere. 

why so many threads asking whether ppl swallow cum or not ah?

Cos this is the best part of the blowing process...to shoot inside mouth and see the btm swallow all and lick clean your cock to a glistening shine after that

9 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Cos this is the best part of the blowing process...to shoot inside mouth and see the btm swallow all and lick clean your cock to a glistening shine after that

true i guess. but theres also shooting inside the btm's ass. 

7 hours ago, kys0n said:

Never been forced, but I've forced plenty of other guys to swallow mine though. Always thrilling to see how they react.

Some sense it as I thrust more fervently into their mouths, so they try to pull their mouths away but I will grab their head and hair and force my hard cock right straight into the back of their throat. These guys tend to suffer the most as I'll unload directly into their throats and they will certainly choke with a thick rod jamming down a mixture of cum and saliva down their throats. 

Those who do not resist or are caught by surprise tend to fare better as after the initial spurts which go into the back of the throat, the rest of the cum spills within their mouth and they can simply retain it there to spit it out or swallow. Some will swallow happily (or begrudgingly in a state of semi-confusion), while others will spit it out. Once in a while, a cheeky bottom will retain the cum and try to french kiss me to "return the favour". If the bottom is hot enough, I will accept the return kiss  

i love to be "forced"

but  I only swallow 20% of the hookups i meet

the person must be of a certain standard and of enough interest for me to want to swallow for them

for your average hookups, no way you can force me

Guest Disclose Your Slutty Self
37 minutes ago, fenghou said:

i love to be "forced"

but  I only swallow 20% of the hookups i meet

the person must be of a certain standard and of enough interest for me to want to swallow for them

for your average hookups, no way you can force me

What, you swallow 1 in 5 hookups?

21 minutes ago, fenghou said:

I have less than 5 hookups per year

so it's not much 

LOL

Your kind of bod, more like 50 hookups a year.

One hookup every week thereabouts.

And you swallow 10 of them to the last drop... wah HOT

LOL

Guest Ahboy88
10 hours ago, kys0n said:

Those who do not resist or are caught by surprise tend to fare better as after the initial spurts which go into the back of the throat, the rest of the cum spills within their mouth and they can simply retain it there to spit it out or swallow. Some will swallow happily (or begrudgingly in a state of semi-confusion), while others will spit it out. Once in a while, a cheeky bottom will retain the cum and try to french kiss me to "return the favour". If the bottom is hot enough, I will accept the return kiss 😘 

I want your cums

Guest Real Derelict
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why are you talking to yourself in the middle of the night lol

It is the imposter impersonating the imposter, who claimed to be real

11 hours ago, kys0n said:

that's also good. round 1 feed the mouth. round 2 feed the ass. make sure the btm is bred by my seeds inside out. 🤣

that is... so hot haha. usually i can only have 1 so id have a dillemma on telling the guy what to do. usually ill pick the latter.

Guest Derelict

Judging from the comments quite a lot of pple love and dare to swallow cum!

Have you tried holding sperm in your mouth and not swallowing?

One guy who fucked my mouth had a lot of cum and he exploded in multiple shots. After he came he continued pumping his rod in my mouth and I couldnt swallow all the load.  The load that was in the mouth, gums etc can be quite "sticky" and the smell and taste....felt like vomitting.

He said that turned him on....gross man!  But that is the fate of a sucker. No choice

• G_M locked this topic