Male HQ

Have you been forced to swallow cum?

Guest Derelict

11 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

Judging from the comments quite a lot of pple love and dare to swallow cum!

Have you tried holding sperm in your mouth and not swallowing?

One guy who fucked my mouth had a lot of cum and he exploded in multiple shots. After he came he continued pumping his rod in my mouth and I couldnt swallow all the load.  The load that was in the mouth, gums etc can be quite "sticky" and the smell and taste....felt like vomitting.

He said that turned him on....gross man!  But that is the fate of a sucker. No choice

You contradicting yourself? You like cum yet you say it's gross?

Guest Derelict
Just now, Guest Guest said:

You contradicting yourself? You like cum yet you say it's gross?

Yes, many people like this. The Chinese saying 又爱又恨🤪

Hush hush, get back to topic

Guest Derelict
3 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

Once again proving yourself a worthless, dishonourable, sneaky, petty identity thief and person. Retributuin get you when you least expects it.

To G_M

Are you condoning the practice of using other people's nick? Instead of removing the imposter's posts, you remove mine. Is that your guideline?

This everyone knows lah. If you want privileges, register as member. If you don't want, then don't cry when people use the same name. Who says only you can use Derelict?

31 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

Judging from the comments quite a lot of pple love and dare to swallow cum!

Have you tried holding sperm in your mouth and not swallowing?

One guy who fucked my mouth had a lot of cum and he exploded in multiple shots. After he came he continued pumping his rod in my mouth and I couldnt swallow all the load.  The load that was in the mouth, gums etc can be quite "sticky" and the smell and taste....felt like vomitting.

He said that turned him on....gross man!  But that is the fate of a sucker. No choice

I agree fate of sucker. No choice. So far just i remember i never failed to swallow when i doing a bj.

Just becareful y’all. Once I met this attractive guy. Went along with him face fucking me and eventually cumming into my mouth. Not sure why that day I had a hunch and decided to spit it out. Next day I got a text from him that he has been diagnosed with sti, syphilis or something, and started to blame me? As ridiculous as it was, I do not meet guys often. He was such a playboy and I believe he met guys more frequently than myself. Was really worried and it kinda screwed me up by being overly paranoid at each false symptom I had from Dr Google that I waited for a period of time to let whatever was breeding in me to surface and get tested. Fortunately, my test were negative. What a close shave and since then I have been very selective with who I blow and swallow, or have fun with. And idk why guys don’t get the idea of blowing with a condom on. Risky until

proven clean.

58 minutes ago, Tightpants said:

Just becareful y’all. Once I met this attractive guy. Went along with him face fucking me and eventually cumming into my mouth. Not sure why that day I had a hunch and decided to spit it out. Next day I got a text from him that he has been diagnosed with sti, syphilis or something, and started to blame me? As ridiculous as it was, I do not meet guys often. He was such a playboy and I believe he met guys more frequently than myself. Was really worried and it kinda screwed me up by being overly paranoid at each false symptom I had from Dr Google that I waited for a period of time to let whatever was breeding in me to surface and get tested. Fortunately, my test were negative. What a close shave and since then I have been very selective with who I blow and swallow, or have fun with. And idk why guys don’t get the idea of blowing with a condom on. Risky until

proven clean.

whether you swallow or not, the difference in risk is marginal

Guest Real Six
1 hour ago, Guest Derelict said:

This everyone knows lah. If you want privileges, register as member. If you don't want, then don't cry when people use the same name. Who says only you can use Derelict?

Shameless. Using others' nick and still talk so big. Must be a copy cat irl and always a follower. 

I'm not the other derelict, I'm originally me! A proud cute gay who doesn't steal other nicks nor bf. 

Guest Real Six
22 minutes ago, Guest Real Six said:

Shameless. Using others' nick and still talk so big. Must be a copy cat irl and always a follower. 

I'm not the other derelict, I'm originally me! A proud cute gay who doesn't steal other nicks nor bf. 

Only those fake ones need to boast and talk so big about being original.

Guest Real Derelict
1 hour ago, Guest Real Six said:

Thanks. So agree. You are my kind. :) 

Guest Derelict
1 hour ago, mate69 said:

flavored rubber lah

there's a reason they are flavored

Not fun to play with. The top also doesn't enjoy that much.  No choice, to please them have to suck raw. The fate of slutty sucker.

Guest 陆二娘
6 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

It would be good to have 2 Tops to take turn to mouth fuck me. 

I like to kneel down to please them. The more slutty the better

I like this too

I've always alert when I'm about to cum, so that he can stop sucking if he chooses to.

I once had a bj from a guy in a sauna, I usually dun shoot from sucking, but he is good and patient! He was sucking me until I can't take it anymore and told him I'm cumming. I tried to pull out, but his hands reached behind me and pulled me closer, continues with his vacuuming. I was surprised, and asked again while fighting the urge to cum, "I really cumming liao, you want to eat my sperms ah?". He didn't reply but continue sucking and moaning, so I took it that he wants me to shoot inside. Was quite shiok shooting and being sucked at the same time. Worse of all, someone came in while I'm about 70% done, my cock still twitching to expulse the remaining few drops. But luckily he was gay also, asked us to continue as he watch. Phew!

Guest Derelict/Real Derelict
3 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

I've always alert when I'm about to cum, so that he can stop sucking if he chooses to.

I once had a bj from a guy in a sauna, I usually dun shoot from sucking, but he is good and patient! He was sucking me until I can't take it anymore and told him I'm cumming. I tried to pull out, but his hands reached behind me and pulled me closer, continues with his vacuuming. I was surprised, and asked again while fighting the urge to cum, "I really cumming liao, you want to eat my sperms ah?". He didn't reply but continue sucking and moaning, so I took it that he wants me to shoot inside. Was quite shiok shooting and being sucked at the same time. Worse of all, someone came in while I'm about 70% done, my cock still twitching to expulse the remaining few drops. But luckily he was gay also, asked us to continue as he watch. Phew!

Had the same experience in Energyone Toa Payoh gym steam room many years back... 

i do swallow on my own accord, without being forced. but i have been forced to swallow a few times. some of the memories are of getting ordered to lick it up and swallow, the top cumming in my mouth and being ordered to open my mouth and show the cum then swallow.

but the two that i found really hot were:

1) a transsexual friend called me up, saying she was temporarily off hormones and really horny, asked for a blowjob. she was so wild during the act, that she was fucking my face while holding the back of my head. and thrusting REALLY deep. when she came she screamed (and reverted to a manly voice lol), grabbed my head and shoved her cock all the way down my throat and unloaded

2) in shogun. i was on my knees. this older guy kept face fucking me while he was standing up. he was incredible! he would face fuck me, pull out and cum on my face. then... he would remain hard, scoop the cum into my mouth with his fingers and face fuck me again. and finally he ended up cumming down my throat (like the transsexual story).  

On 2/23/2021 at 11:45 AM, Tightpants said:

proven clean.

Wait. A guy with syphilis cum in your mouth but you didn't get it after all??? How's that possible??

8 hours ago, Guest Derelict/Real Derelict said:

Had the same experience in Energyone Toa Payoh gym steam room many years back... 

That steam room is the best and most conducive for action.

Guest Derelict
51 minutes ago, Sg boi said:

I only cum in mouth whatever I get sucked, and I only force cumming to guys who ask not to cum in their mouths, as I have said I want to cum in mouth before they suck and they still want to suck so they have to take it. 

Do you slap them if they refuse to swallow as agreed?

Guest sluttyboy88

I am also selective when guys want me to swallow.

I still prefer cum facial as i can see the cum on my face and look more sluttier.

But sometimes really, the top also just grabbed my head and hold it tight forcing it down my throat.

Guest Real Derelict

One Indian guy I sucked said he gets turned on when he can shoot his load onto my tongue.

So when he was near to explosion, he grabbed hold to my head and asked to stick out my lovely tongue.  

However, he didn't shoot immediately and I had the intention of sucking him when he cums and hear him moan.

So when he shot, I went for the kill.  Pushed my face towards his pelvis and cupped his cock head in my warm mouth. Then I glided in and out.

He moaned v loud and lost his balance.

He scolded me later, but I don't care.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:45 AM, Tightpants said:

proven clean.

A tip or two here.  First, make sure there is no wound or ulcer in your mouth.  Sometimes, you don't even know there is a tiny cut in your gum. Second, if the cock and crotch of that person emits a stinky smell, it is a signal that he is unhygienic and possibly carry bacteria or virus.  Third, if your head is being held tight and cums shot into your mouth, it is safer to swallow all down than holding the cums in your mouth.  Stomach acids will help to neutralize it.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 2/24/2021 at 10:43 PM, Sg boi said:

I only cum in mouth whatever I get sucked, and I only force cumming to guys who ask not to cum in their mouths, as I have said I want to cum in mouth before they suck and they still want to suck so they have to take it. 

There are also guys who said won't shoot into mouth but still shot it in without warning.

Guest Aiyoh

I was once being forced until the cum choked and flow out of my nostrils.... took a long time to blow my nose to clear them

Well I think as soon as a cock goes in your mouth you have to expect it’s likely you’ll cop at least some cum in your mouth regardless of whatever you were told by the recipient. it’s kind of the entire point. And even with moderate experience you can tell when they’re getting close so you can make whatever adjustments you like in the moment.

Guest Real Derelict

Saw this cleaner washing the floor and his shirt was lifted up. There was a string tied to his waist.  Is to protect his cock is it?

I feel like asking him, then take this chance to ask him to show me, and advance further.😁

Guest Real Derelict
On 3/1/2021 at 10:57 AM, Lamb2460 said:

Can be both. Anyone who says otherwise is a hater!!

You are kind.😀

I m star slut slut star. Mission statement: suck as many cocks as possible!  No cocks are spared!!!! Bring them to me at once!

On 3/1/2021 at 11:51 AM, LeanMature said:

There are also guys who said won't shoot into mouth but still shot it in without warning.

I think it is not easy to self control when reach the point of no return. Afterall, ejaculate in the mouth definite more shiok than outside. 

2 hours ago, Aces13 said:

I think it is not easy to self control when reach the point of no return. Afterall, ejaculate in the mouth definite more shiok than outside. 

This I agree.  Most of them will push deeper in by holding the back of your neck.  As suggested earlier, it is safer to swallow down the sperms than holding it in the mouth.  

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

This I agree.  Most of them will push deeper in by holding the back of your neck.  As suggested earlier, it is safer to swallow down the sperms than holding it in the mouth.  

I guessed so... 

Guest Beautiful Gal

Especially those big build guy.  If you are petite and beautiful like me, they will betray their original promise of not cuming into your mouth.  When they were about to cum, they pressed your head so hard I could hardly breath and than I gaged on their first squirk and they forced it deeper into my throat until all their cum shoot and dribbles from my mouth all over the places.  Than I have quickly spat it out and used up one box of tissue to clean the mess on me.  Monster this people!

I m cool with cum in my mouth.

if it a vice versa act.

once I was at the pool shower after swimming class

I walk out and naked and my classmate signal me.

I walk in and his Dick is hard.

I blow it till he cum. He held my head gently and I swallowed the whole content. 
later he swallowed my too.

Nice experience.

those were our innocent day

Guest 会射精的小妹妹
On 3/2/2021 at 6:54 PM, Guest Beautiful Gal said:

Especially those big build guy.  If you are petite and beautiful like me, they will betray their original promise of not cuming into your mouth.  When they were about to cum, they pressed your head so hard I could hardly breath and than I gaged on their first squirk and they forced it deeper into my throat until all their cum shoot and dribbles from my mouth all over the places.  Than I have quickly spat it out and used up one box of tissue to clean the mess on me.  Monster this people!

Yes, I was mouth raped by countless of these monsters and you cannot imagine the trauma I had with their thick sperm in my mouth....

• G_M locked this topic