Male HQ

Compression Tights Lovers/Fetish 🏃🏻‍♂️🏋🏻‍♂️🤼‍♂️⛹️‍♂️🚵‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️

BudakFit

I think I need to bait those to come for example those who came will get a sample of flexin shower foam in small bottle (sample) I tell you once you used this it very soapy and once you soap it to your cock and ass u will feel turn on n horny haha and the smell omg I tell u super nice....sure guys girls feel shiok smell u haha This is only for those who come haha (only be given on let me see how loh attendance I will decide)

Over the weekend Bedok Reservoir very happening encounter few session with hot kinky runner we trade undies to gear very shiok not only that if still horny continue carfun else where.

On 5/2/2021 at 6:26 PM, fetish69 said:

Over the weekend Bedok Reservoir very happening encounter few session with hot kinky runner we trade undies to gear very shiok not only that if still horny continue carfun else where.

Usually weekend around what time?

Hey tight runners, wondering if you open for leisure fun happy badminton (non competition) session? I have 2 rackets and shuttlecocks. No need to pay. Just come and play. If you do I can plan. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you guys been clocking mileage. 

If you happen to be free tmr west area let me know 

And south on weekend. Sun. 

Stay safe. 

Every Sunday morning I will jog from ecp sailing club to far end Fort Road than back to my car at Fort Road carpark. Most of the time I wear compression tight pair it with my thick donut sillicone.

Since Tampines area is big 

Still deciding TMR Wednesday 

Tampines Hub afternoon 

Bedok Reservoir evening 

Eco park night 

I be at tampines area early as got naked massage appt. 

Cheers!