Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

Dear nail clipper,

I know its unappropriated of me to do this to u openly in a public forum, but i believe its time to tell u how i feel. If u r reading this, dont take it to heart. Its not easy for me to do this.

It is with a heavy heart to inform u, that i cannot pretend like nothing is happening to your constant disappearing act when i need u the most. And when i dont need u, u show up just like that. All this antiques is driving me up the ceiling. Its been more than few weeks u been avoiding me. Im sorry to tell u that ill be finding a better replacement tomorrow if u dont show up now.

Thanks for being with me for the past few years...

With great sorrow,

Your master...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

This forum is getting depressing. People keep mentioning people's mother in their flame. Im getting out of here for a while for some peace and also to find back my butterflies in my heart that was stolen.....

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

This forum is DEPRESSING (as you say) because people like YOU make it depressing. Your numerous postings just prove how sad some individual's lives can be. Nothing else to do but to bump it up with senseless nonsense over and over and over again.

You are manifesting signs of an attention whore. A deeper rooted problem, would be a lack of attention from your loved ones. I suggest you get a hobby which takes you AWAY from the computer to stop yourself from looking sadder by the minute.

Try signing up for a gym membership. It helps to keep you occupied.

Edited by slayer

Hey bitch, I never left... :twisted:

Oh is it? i thought u were being possessed by a retarded ghost for the past weeks... or r u still the same?

Oh is it? i thought u were being possessed by a retarded ghost for the past weeks... or r u still the same?

Of course I am still the same... Why change when I can be a constant entertainment for you? You have no life, remember? So I do charity sometimes...

Obviously you could not stay away for long, so much for "leaving the forum to find the butterfiles that was stolen".

Edited by slayer

Obviously you could not stay away for long, so much for "leaving the forum to find the butterfiles that was stolen".

Obviously i return cos i miss u and your other lizard friend. Cant let the "guests" having all the fun by themselves right?

Obviously i return cos i miss u and your other lizard friend. Cant let the "guests" having all the fun by themselves right?

The thing is... I do not miss you at all. In fact you were all but forgotten. Take my advise, go sign up for that membership.

The thing is... I do not miss you at all. In fact you were all but forgotten. Take my advise, go sign up for that membership.

Ill sign up whichever gym u r in if u promise to be my gym buddy...

Guest Mr Principle

Advice or advise?

Now, look whose English is bad and atrocious.

Shame

To imchaser - you should be happy because you were all but forgotten. That means you were never forgotten. :rolleyes:

To imchaser - you should be happy because you were all but forgotten. That means you were never forgotten. :rolleyes:

Oh my, i didnt even realized Slayer was singing praise to me. Well, its true... its pretty hard to forget someone amazing like me...

thanks Slayer, u r the best!

Ill sign up whichever gym u r in if u promise to be my gym buddy...

Sure... Do some homework and look at my posting history, you'll now which gym I am from. Stand from afar and do not approach unless I tell you to. I don't do well around people who have no life...

Sure... Do some homework and look at my posting history, you'll now which gym I am from. Stand from afar and do not approach unless I tell you to. I don't do well around people who have no life...

Pardon, who are u again? U r not established enough for me to track back all your posting history. And im sure u do have an "amazing" life...

Now get out of my thread will ya?

Tsk tsk tsk... Now the effects of having no life is starting to manifest into a psycho bitch tirade. Then I think it is better you do not go to a gym because the free weights might just become trajectory tools if someone accidentally pisses you off.

Happy Chinese New Year to u Slayer. Hope everything will be better for everyone in the forum and take care!

I have been very busy these few weeks, with work and also with some pro bono works. And i not have been shaving for 2 weeks?

And i totally rocked the look. Love it. Kinda look like this:

1142269_large.jpg

Not so neat, but kinda! I think this will be my new look this year.

Please stop visiting my thread Slayer. U r not welcome here. Seriously.

To all the readers of this thread, Happy CNY cum Valentines day to u and your loved ones.

With love and hugs,

IMC

Edited by imchaser

Guest Mr Principle

Dearie, it will be CNY soon... Get a life and stop bumping your pathetic thread up. Even the homeless have somewhere to be.

Sad...

Even the dog knows when to stop barking but it seems to me you, Slayer, doesn't even know when to stop bitching. You are worse than a dog.

Instead of just pumping up your pathetic body, try learning some emotional management in the coming new year.

Chaser - in the new year, just shower Slayer with more attention. He misses you like nobody's business as mentioned in his previous posting. He is probably jealous you aren't showing him the amount of attention he so desires.

Guest Taiwanese Principal

I do not miss you at all. In fact you were all but forgotten.

Don't miss Chaser and yet Chaser is all BUT forgotten ?

Agree with u Mr Principle. This is what is known as a freudian slip.

And of cos who can possibly miss the faux paux on a verb and a noun like Advise and Advice ?

What a clown. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

"oh yeah fxxk me, oh yeah thats it, yeah, fxxk my tight ass, oh yeah thats it, fxxk me until im loose, yeah dont stop, yeah"

i realized thats how i sounds like sometimes... like a pxxnstar.

"oh yeah fxxk me, oh yeah thats it, yeah, fxxk my tight ass, oh yeah thats it, fxxk me until im loose, yeah dont stop, yeah"

i realized thats how i sounds like sometimes... like a pxxnstar.

yeah man.. esp with the butt like that..hot!!!

yeah man.. esp with the butt like that..hot!!!

I know right! its so divine...

U know how i know u r gay? Because your cable tv dont have subscription for the sports channels.

U know how I know u r gay? When the girl fell into a drain your first reaction was oh no she gonna ruin the dress!

OMG, a nasty zit is starting to grow on my left cheek. Hurray! Im still young!

"I mean like, what kind of respected queens will drink a 3 in 1 instant coffee?" overheard in Babylon Bkk bed and breakfast.

"The hotel's towels are so thick that I could hardly close my suitcase" overheard in a hotel's lift.

The gym is getting gayer than ever. The last time I was there two hunks were spotted with a hard on without their towel in the steam room.

Edited by imchaser

Wished to tell the guy in the train:

Yeah, i know my pants are tight, but can u stop staring at my bulge so obviously? It makes me feel violated but erotic at the same time.

My favorite dessert? Why, a huge shot in the mouth with your hot load of cos.

Some newbie trying to flame me and use my popularity to build up his unknown reputation. How sad. Try again maybe in 5 years time.

People that popped their collars think they r super cool but they r just retards trying to act like they r in a MTV or something.

Have u ever pretended to use certain machine just so u can check the hot guy's butt in front of u doing the treadmill?

Just curious, does anyone even read this thread anymore?

I havent have any visitor stopping by and leave me a message for a long time....

Feel so lonely. Fab but lonely...

Thanks for stopping by! U two are my best friends!

Yes, that profile pic is me. When i was sleeping.

I did get some request by some members that have armpit fetish to smell my armpit. Haha. However, i trimmed it once a while and i use deodorant all the time... sorry to disappoint.

Do u guys think that im an attention whore? or am i just fabulous?