Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

Guest Guest

You are quite a fun person if not provoked. Enjoyed most of the things you have written.

I can say is you are now more mature and considerate in your writing than before. more likable.

You are quite a fun person if not provoked. Enjoyed most of the things you have written.

I can say is you are now more mature and considerate in your writing than before. more likable.

Thanks. Its good to hear that not all people hates me once a while. :P

Will contribute more for all of u who appreciate my works...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

wow, you got nice bod, good look plus talented.. im impressed

Thanks, and i love u too! But u forgot to mentioned great in bed...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear! Recently ive developed a weird fetish of hearing a macho man moan like a Japanese girl in distress. Where can i find one?

• 3 weeks later...

Gym on Sunday evening is so exciting. U can have a full course fxxking session in the steam room and no one will even walked in on u guys.

A hardon during a fight can definitely be advantageous. Not only it can be used for poking, it can also inflict fear to your opponent. Unless hes gay.

Is it just me or Michael Flatley the Lord of the Dance is still the sexiest guy in the world?

Any fans here?

Edited by imchaser

There was so many hot execs this morning in the train, the only rush hour i had was rush of blood to my cock.

Edited by imchaser

Its very kill-joy when u r overseas and sunbathing in the hotel's pool in your sexy speedo, but no hot guys around except for a bunch of noisy kids.

woww.. which gym steam room will that be???

Secret... hehe.

I dont want suddenly so many people walk in on us while we fxxking.

People are surprised that i dont have Facebook. There are more important things in the world than FB. Children in Africa are dying of starvation!

But meanwhile, u can follow me on Twitter....

• 2 weeks later...

Havent been shaving for almost a week now. Loving my new look.

Gosh im so sexy i can totally have sex with the mirror.

show pic ! show pic!

Why? So u can jack off in front of the computer? haha.

Gyming during these few weeks should be fantastic. The straights would all stay at home watching World Cup while the gyms will be filled with all the gays.

While most people busy watching football, i spent most of my time last few days watching The Nanny marathon on YouTube.

I swear I speak like Niles the Butler right now.

Edited by imchaser

Kenny Sia, Malaysian top blogger, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! U so cute and cuddly... i wanna tie u up and then hug u.

kenny02_std.jpg

800px-Kenny-sia.jpg

dfdf.jpg

I named one of my pillow after u...

Edited by imchaser

Facebook is a very depressing thing. Seeing how happily married and successful everyone is makes me feel sad and lonely.

Singapore is always flooded. By shoppers. During Great Singapore Sales.

Is it really such a troublesome effort to copy and paste the text from the articles to this thread, so people dont have to load another window to another third party website just to read the articles?

Lazy asses...

Some people in real life have been calling me Chaser instead of my real name...

Do u think i should change my english name to Chaser? Or Chase?

Does Chaser sounds weird among the straight people?

I need advise!

My dad passed away when i was a kid. Probably thats why im attracted to older guys. To all the daddies out there, happy daddies day.

I got a feeling no one other than myself is reading this thread.

Which one is worse? Talking to yourself or posting to oneself?

Perhaps i should stop posting for good... since im so disliked...

Edited by imchaser

Wow.. was expecting some silly 'guests' to post some silly comments...

but didnt expect Wolfz will stop by. :oops: :oops:

Im so touched as I can see and feel your words melting my heart deeply...

*goosebump*

Messy cables is one of my pet peeves.

69398_n.jpg

So sacrifices need to me made to prevent messy cabling.

This is a true story, not some gimmick to market my ass or something. I got proof / screen capture below.

This guy who goes by the name of Calvin Tanimoto apparently blatantly using my butt photo without my permission as his own main Facebook profile pic. This guy follows BW Facebook too. I used the picture sometime ago in this forum.

If u r reading this, Im sure all your gay friends in your facebook have commented on how sexy "your" butt picture is, but please remove it immediately. I dunno who u r, but its wrong to take credit from someone else bodypart.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Wow. Ok im being overly dramatic on this one. But after i got dressup in the gym, i couldnt find my hair gel. OMG, i cant believe i forgot to pack my hair gel.

Was panicking. Thought of asking from someone but on second thoughts people might think its a cheesy excuse to hit on someone. Plus its Sunday evening and not alots of ppl in the gym.

I didnt know hair gel is so important to me. Its not like i look ugly if i didnt gel my hair, but its just im not comfortable being seen with messy hair.

I think i mentioned somewhere before i dont like people with messy hair. i think its quite a turn off.

My ex bf once asked me why i gel my hair when its sleeping time. I answered i wanna look good in my dreams. But the truth was i wanna look good for him.

Cut the crap on all these inner beauty and beauty on the inside nonsense. What do u want, adorable intestines?

Edited by imchaser

This is now. It has come to a point where the way i post and my online persona in this forum are badly affecting me in my real life.

Sorry to anyone who was irked off by my posts and sarcasm before. Will never happen again, as u probably wont hear from me anymore.

Now would u excuse me i need to register a new ID. I mean goodbye.

Unlike most straight women, gays have no problem being treated solely as a sex object.

Behind every great successful man... is a gay guy checking out his ass...

So now u know why i always walk behind u, especially up the escalator....

Edited by imchaser

Recently when i check myself in the mirror, i realized my butt is getting bigger and rounder. I dunno is that a good thing or bad thing.

It only matter of time some kids will call me fat ass.

Recently when i check myself in the mirror, i realized my butt is getting bigger and rounder. I dunno is that a good thing or bad thing.

It only matter of time some kids will call me fat ass.

if that butt is really yours, then i soooooooooo wanna do you.

** sings ** i like big butts and i cannot lie ! (sir mix-a-lot baby get back)

if that butt is really yours, then i soooooooooo wanna do you.

The butt is 100% mine. No photoshop required. See it to believe it.

haha

So, after i cooked up much courage to say hi to this cute stranger, he looked at me puzzled for one second, then walk away. Its like an awkward slap in my face. Sometimes my gaydar sucks.

The only consolation i could offer myself is probably he thought im those credit card sales people... cos he is too good looking to be straight...

Unlike straight women, most gays don't mind, infact they feel flattered when u call them a slut. No?

I just spent like 15 minutes reading this thread and to be honest, I think I am falling in love with you.

Wow... your comment really makes me blushed. So happpy! I love u too! haha.

Just when i thought everything i wrote here pisses people off. Cos there are people that are reluctant to associate with me based on the way i write... haha.

U look like Japanese in this photo MisterPotter!

So when I was sitting on top of him, he suddenly said "wow, actually u r quite sexy!" I mean, he didnt realize that during all the foreplay?

The temperature in the office is so cold today, my nipples are rocking hard on my shirt. I noticed my boss nipples are erected too.