Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

Receding hairlines? No problem. Im fine with it. I mean, Jude Law has it too what! (lying to myself...)

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm a btm most of the time.

But theres one time I fxxked a guy and in the middle of the action I end up with sticky shit stucked all over my pubic hair.

And shit is extremely hard to get rid of from your pubic.

Traumatizing....

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

People always ask me am i Team Edward or Team Jacob. I dont know, i mean, i dont watch sports.

Based on the active user statistic, the "Guests" r always averagely 5 times greater than "Members".

Thats why one shouldnt always keep questioning why guests are allowed to post when infact, we members are the minority here.

Statistics, people!

Guest guest Duh

Why ppl like to find fault with me? Is it the way i write and post? did i come across as a rude and arrogant guy? i dunno why i always invite flames to every of my post. Its like magnet. Im very sad. Someone please educate me. Because if u know me, im the sweetest and kind hearted guy around! I offer seats and umbrella to old people!

well it is true that you are sometimes rude and in some posts u even mentioned others as "insult to BW" etc. But u can start a nonsense thread in flamming room and no one can slam u ? what did others do to u on BW that u can find fault in them ? In the same manner, if you can find fault in others, so can anyone else !

Just by offering seats and umbrella to old people does not make you a kind hearted person.

Guest Seriously Duh

Based on the active user statistic, the "Guests" r always averagely 5 times greater than "Members".

Thats why one shouldnt always keep questioning why guests are allowed to post when infact, we members are the minority here.

Statistics, people!

Seriously, what's wrong with you DUH?

The moderator has already highlighted the various reasons why they allow guests to post and i find them very valid.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&view=findpost&p=8611

Not every one is a loud "cheecharphor" like you. Others prefer to contribute as guests and remain discrete. In any case, how will registering make a real difference if the person posting still insists on posting bitching stuff. They could always just register an account with fictitious data (even double accounts) and then post what they want to post. Then they will be posting as a BW member and truly, would that make a real difference if their true intent is ultimately to post anonymously?

So what's with all the bitching about letting guests post here. Seriously, you don't want a guest to post here.... here I am! posting as a guest.

Grow up!

Guest Definitely Not a Fan!

Why ppl like to find fault with me? Is it the way i write and post? did i come across as a rude and arrogant guy? i dunno why i always invite flames to every of my post. Its like magnet. Im very sad. Someone please educate me. Because if u know me, im the sweetest and kind hearted guy around! I offer seats and umbrella to old people!

I am so NOT a fan! Especially after you post yr pic.

Im crushed. Sad, crushed, heartbroken at the same time.

Now would u excuse myself i need go get myself drunk and wasted.

Guest Surely Not Your First

Im crushed. Sad, crushed, heartbroken at the same time.

Now would u excuse myself i need go get myself drunk and wasted.

Surely this won't be yr first "crushed" event, nor yr last. I would rather molest Patricia Mok than you.

With all these constant rude comments and bullying, I felt like I'm Kurt Hummel character on Glee.

Fabulous, talented, but under appreciated. Now would u excuse me I need to sing a song abt it.

Guest Don't Flatter Yrself

With all these constant rude comments and bullying, I felt like I'm Kurt Hummel character on Glee.

Fabulous, talented, but under appreciated. Now would u excuse me I need to sing a song abt it.

Oh Pppplease.... don't flatter yrself. Even though he ain't my type, he's far cuter than you. And i bet yr fat ass that his singing talent is far superior to yrs, just like the looks.

Guest imchaserfan

Oh Pppplease.... don't flatter yrself. Even though he ain't my type, he's far cuter than you. And i bet yr fat ass that his singing talent is far superior to yrs, just like the looks.

Stupid bugger, you should just shove down some shit in your mouth and choke to death.

imchaser is a wonderful guy, he is funny, witty, has that scruffy charm and a nice pert ass to boot.(no pun intended)

Unlike all you detractors who are definitely a hideous lot inside and out, imchaser has got far better personality than you.

Stupid trippy emotional trash f**ktwads, if you bitches are that unhappy with your lives just go *CENSORED* and stop bullying others.

Guest imchaserfan

Stupid bugger, you should just shove down some shit in your mouth and choke to death.

imchaser is a wonderful guy, he is funny, witty, has that scruffy charm and a nice pert ass to boot.(no pun intended)

Unlike all you detractors who are definitely a hideous lot inside and out, imchaser has got far better personality than you.

Stupid trippy emotional trash f**ktwads, if you bitches are that unhappy with your lives just go *CENSORED* and stop bullying others.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks buddy. Whoever u are, jus wanna let u know u have no idea how touched i was reading your reply. haha. thanks for the support...

Edited by imchaser

A friend visiting from Brunei. Was expecting a hot date but all he wanted is to watch Step Up 3D in the theater.......

Cheesy dance flick or hot sex? hmm. tough choice.

So I went swimming at the infamous pool. When i reach saw few uncles showering naked but the eyes keep cruising. An hour later after I done my laps the same uncles still showering! Geee, hope they wont catch a cold.

So the first time i tried the double headed dildo with a fellow bottom, banging our asses on various position.

Though it was great but i have to admit there were some moments that i kinda felt like a lesbian...

Edited by imchaser

Ive got a great idea for halloween costume... The Human Centipede! Now i only need two more willing guys. Ill be in the middle.

Human-Centipede-006.jpg

Random status update:

Dispiriton: I just discovered BW isn't really happening...

imchaser: Yeah u r right. Thats because i seldom post anymore...

Like, omg, like im so totally agree with u. I encounter it all the time. I mean, its not my fault that im perfect, dont hate me because of that. I mean, i cant like act less perfect so u can feel more fit in right?

If the world is gonna end soon, i think ill start raping people i fancy violently everywhere. I mean, its not like they still gonna put me in jail or something.

If the world is gonna end soon, i think ill start raping people i fancy violently everywhere. I mean, its not like they still gonna put me in jail or something.

That is why I find the more violent like rape kind of sex so shiok. Because he like your body so very much. He is too excited to control what his mouth what to say what he thinking.

Pinoy Netizens, yeah I know your Charice is on Glee for like one episode so far, u don't have to be OVERLY excited abt it and keep rubbing it on our face. Yall are proud, we get it, now fxxking MOVE ON!

There are other Asians in Glee too and the last I heard, I don't see anyone doing cartwheels of utter joy from their country.

So I overheard this from a lady prostitute, and among asians, the Sikh have the biggest and thickest cocks.

What I said on the KB thread is the truth. So what are you implying ? that I faked a roach ? Of course it is no secret since I used my id in the posts I made ..... unless u can't read ?

Neither can I see any good posts you made other than tons of those one liners too.

oh please, go reflect on ur flammers b4 u work on others that you are not even involved in the beginning.

xoxo

Oh u have no idea how involved i was with KB...

Edited by imchaser

• 2 weeks later...

Random status update:

imchaser: Ive got mouth ulcer. hmm, guess i have to stop sucking cock for few days or a week.

glider: I promise not to poke at the ulcer...:P

imchaser: Cant u just offer to suck my cock instead?

Correct me if i m dumb, but im pretty sure the glow-in-the-dark stick they provided in Shogun on SkinLights are for distracting people from looking at your cock directly since theres no towel to cover it...

Random status update:

imchaser: Ive got mouth ulcer. hmm, guess i have to stop sucking cock for few days or a week.

glider: I promise not to poke at the ulcer...:P

imchaser: Cant u just offer to suck my cock instead?

sure, guess i can do a pretty good bj after removing my dentures...and the plus point is, ur cock will never get hurt right? on lah...don't u chicken out... :whistle:

留人间多少爱 迎浮也千变 和有情人做快乐的事 莫问是劫是缘

Correct me if i m dumb, but im pretty sure the glow-in-the-dark stick they provided in Shogun on SkinLights are for distracting people from looking at your cock directly since theres no towel to cover it...

u r indeed dumb...they must be doing FIBUA there... :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I wet dreams multiple times yesterday thinking abt the scene where Dave Karofsky the cubby bullying jock force kissing Kurt in the locker room on Glee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LWeBtmZUwg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd8ka54uJOM

So are u on team Dave or team Blaine?

Edited by imchaser

• 1 month later...

How painful is anal sex?

Unless u have a vagina, i dont see u have any other option. So deal with the pain, u pussy.

Im deeply disheartened by the fact that the photo i uploaded to guyswithiphones.com only manage to gain two comments. I was expecting like more. :(

My 2011 resolution, i wish to become a professional manhood therapist. Need alots of practice and training....

Beauty on the inside? Yes, im sure u have adorable intestines and a beautiful pancreas.

• 3 weeks later...

Check out some of my old fabulous threads! Its very funny no doubt.

Ask Imchaser Any Question, And Get A Honest Reply.

Continue the Story 1: The Beginning

Continue the Story 2: The Epic Sequel

Continue the Story 3: The Epic Trilogy

What say u?

Edited by imchaser

• 3 weeks later...

dear imchaser,

i find you so cute; really like how you look . . . like most of what you write too . . . but you only talk to me once on grindr . . . miss you! hope we ll get to meet in real life one day and be friends . . .

hope we ll get to meet in real life one day and be friends . . .

Thanks for your sweet msg buddy. Sure of cos we can be friends. But my type is a bit specific and also I seldom meet ppl in BW for certain reason. But yeah if timing is right, we can of cos meet up.

Cheers, friend.

Edited by imchaser

When I was abt 15, a perverted old man offered me $5 to suck my cock. I nervously say no cos I thought he meant I need to pay him $5.

It's official. This thread is the most popular thread in the entire flaming room. Someone please pass me the award already.

Though I really wish more ppl even haters will interact with me more here. I wonder will it be different if this is in tha main room.

My 2011 resolution, i wish to become a professional manhood therapist. Need alots of practice and training....

registration open oredie? hmmn...probably just another resolution... :whistle:

When I was abt 15, a perverted old man offered me $5 to suck my cock. I nervously say no cos I thought he meant I need to pay him $5.

am i right to say usually the kind attract the same kind?

It's official. This thread is the most popular thread in the entire flaming room. Someone please pass me the award already.

Though I really wish more ppl even haters will interact with me more here. I wonder will it be different if this is in tha main room.

already invite so much attention, what more award u want?

not easy to interact wz u leh, sometime u bite...

not easy to interact wz u leh, sometime u bite...

So sometimes i bite people with words, big deal, its not like i bite u with my mouth. .. deal with it. haha.

For those who are attached, how many times u just wished that u r single so u can fxxk around again? Singleness is a gift, not a disease. Embrace your singlehood. Happy Valentines to all singles...

I never travels without my moleskine diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the plane.

Based on Japanese urban legend, if sperms get into the eyes, their head will get pregnant with baby. SO thats why they wear goggles in those pxxn videos. DUH!