Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

Im volunteering for this huge association, and they r currently seeking for donations of worn underwear to donate for the needy. Apparently some people in some countries dont have access and money to buy underwear. I prefer They prefer size M to L. Branded is a plus. They have selected me as one of their representatives and I will gladly collect the underwears on behalf of them.

I thank u on behalf of the association. PM me now.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Im volunteering for this huge association, and they r currently seeking for donations of worn underwear to donate for the needy. Apparently some people in some countries dont have access and money to buy underwear. I prefer They prefer size M to L. Branded is a plus. They have selected me as one of their representatives and I will gladly collect the underwears on behalf of them.

I thank u on behalf of the association. PM me now.

Should they be soiled or washed?

It doesnt matter soiled or clean. Quick pm me. Children in forth world country r suffering because no underwear to wear.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

A guy wanna meet up 5am in the morning. I said hell no it's way too early and I rather sleep than have sex. Then he said he wanna rim me for hours.

... I said ok immediately.

Edited by imchaser

Disturbing pick up line from Growl: I would love to drink your bath water.

Edited by imchaser

My cousin's 7 years old daughter ask me when im getting married. I grab her hair furiously and smack her head onto the toilet bowl. Then i quickly run off when she started crying.

My cousin's 7 years old daughter ask me when im getting married. I grab her hair furiously and smack her head onto the toilet bowl. Then i quickly run off when she started crying.

Just kidding. lol. Please dont call the police.

The Critically Acclaimed Mega International Dance Diva Superstar, the one and only Queen Sun Ho is so massive she topped the Billboards charts in some countries like Liechtenstein or Republic of Slutonia.

Lets just say that if Im a straight guy, I would have fathered at least 500 children by now.

If u r a cross dresser, drinking from a straw is essential unless u r using the ColorStayâ„¢ Ultimate Liquid Lipstick from Revlon.

Those Sun Ho's fans in here need to use my fab thread to boost her declining popularity by posting her pictures here? Leave my fans alone! I WILL SUE!

Hello, Sun Ho 23908 views is more than your breaking news 22599 views leh! You cock eye ah?

Cant compare something thats in the main room while mine in the flaming room. If i was in the main room the views will multipled. U knew it.

Now stop spamming Sun Who? on my tread.

no updates ?

Valentines day is coming and i dont have a lover to spend time with. I need my moment to be depressed abt it.

Please understand.

Do I clean my cock head after peeing? Yes, I rinse it at the basin. My cock is so long it can reach directly under the tap.

Sun Ho's hit single Ends of the Earth. It hit top positions on both the US Billboard dance chart and the UK Musicweek chart, with a catchy groove that spread across the globe, from Miami to Mumbai. The hit song, written specially for Sun by The Underdogs, was further remixed by hit producers such as Solasso.

imchaser, Stop recycling your jokes. They're stale. Show your originality and let us have some new jokes.

If its original, why cant i use it again. Its for the same stupid topic anyway. I assume u referring to the inner beauty one.

Anyway, thanks for following my thread and every single post religiously. Even i cant remember myself what i posted before. Thanks for supporting. I welcome u to my fan club.

I remember there was once a loud bitch colleague asked me am i gay cos i was wearing a pink shirt to work. I immediately wanted to ask her did one of her family member died cos she was wearing black. I didnt, i just kept quiet and felt bullied.

Sometimes i wished i can unleash my internet persona Imchaser in real life.

Edited by imchaser

Some stupid guest called me troll. Offended immensely. Dont lump me together with all the animals. Wanna call me troll please next time add a * Certified* in front. Eg. Certified Troll.

It was amusing at first but now it's getting really obvious and tiring.

imchaser = Tight Ass

Want to have 2 alter egos, please have enough original and bitchy content to back it up la.

*hoot*

imchaser = Tight Ass Want to have 2 alter egos, please have enough original and bitchy content to back it up la. *hoot*

Please dont lump me together with that guy in a same sentence. I will sue.

Edited by imchaser

Should i organized my impressive pxxn collection by studios, types of men, fetishes or just plain alphabetically? Major dilemma.

It was amusing at first but now it's getting really obvious and tiring.

imchaser = Tight Ass

This is serious allegation, you will get my Allen & Gledhil's legal letter soon.

Comment my ass.

There is no better comment than saying it is loose and ugly.

Oh dear! why am I even here to up your viewership but sensing my image is at stake because my remarkable name was mentioned I have no other option.

imchaser is a has been...

He's no longer funny...

THIS IS A LAWSUIT MISTER. I WILL SUE YOUR ASS!

Edited by imchaser

THIS IS A LAWSUIT MISTER. I WILL SUE YOUR ASS! .

Since you like my poetry

I will give you one for free

The nonsense that you spewed here brainlessly

These are things we know already

By spewing these nonsense continuously

What can you achieve, really?

You only know to irritate everybody

And made yourself look so pesky

If you think people will take you seriously

Go and spew these nonsense during a live rally

See if your audience will listen to you attentively

Or whether they will throw shit at you immediately

Every subject here you interrupt with your crap theory

And you still think you are damn steady

If any forumers can track down your real identity

I hope they can inform me

For I will show you my capability

If any forumers can track down your real identity

I hope they can inform me

For I will show you my capability

All these cheesy effort of writing poetries of me just to get in my pants? Puhleez. Put some real effort, u will know where to find me.

But i welcome u to my fan club. Await my monthly newsletter.

PS: Eat your heart out TightAss, the last i heard, no one has dedicated any poetry to u before. Now go sulk in your corner.

Edited by imchaser

All these cheesy effort of writing poetries of me just to get in my pants? Puhleez. Put some real effort, u will know where to find me.

So I see you contracted the bug of delusion from one of your fat fans.

Just look at your postings. No wonder you are single and lonely even at 32. You don't even have any friends, let alone a boyfriend. Pathetic.

Untitled-3.jpg

How do i park my cock?

I usually park it downwards. I can't park it upwards cos my cock will stick up all the way to the belly button and people will see.

Edited by imchaser

mydearchaser is so talent, know how to hack ikea somemore. :wub:

Am wondering on which medium u saw this? My FB? Please identify yourself now...

Zoe Tay's thread im not sure, but statistic has shown that the viewership of this awesome thread is higher than SunHo's thread.

My facebook ID is the same as my bw ID. However, add me on your own risk as theres plenty of explicit x rated pictures of me.

Real man dont use skincare products. Just slap some soap on your face and cock and thats it.

Btw for my face i use ZIRH Alpha-Hydroxy face wash, Muji Scrub Face soap, and Muji Mild Toner for men. My body organic soap and Verdon body care line from Loccitane, also Neutrogena Salicylic Acid Acne wash for my butt to keep it clear and smooth.

Boring thread with outdated unfunny jokes. How disappointing.

If u want to be entertained, go to the circus. I may be boring but u r ugly. Boring can be fixed.

Guest Guest

If u want to be entertained, go to the circus. I may be boring but u r ugly. Boring can be fixed.

Pathetic, now you're recycling your jokes.

Have you run out of ideas?

Are you that desperate?

Sorry, you're game over.

Pathetic, now you're recycling your jokes. Have you run out of ideas? Are you that desperate? Sorry, you're game over.

U dirty stalker. Your opinions are meaningless to me.