Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

On 6/14/2022 at 2:13 AM, Spinbomb said:

A list of straight and plu Malaysian masseurs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1O0x-WQsQ_3YAGysXz6Jy4ZMQFLqU5CrJLgTktVgQrmA/htmlview#gid=1844953715

For masseurs to ge listed:

tinyurl.com/tukangurut2u

osini.co/tukangurut

Thanks for the list. 
however, how we can know is the tukang urut is plu or straight?

I decided to visit Super Blind Massage in Brickfields recently.

The premises are old, as are the facilities.  A one hour massage plus use of sauna is RM55.  The masseur is a third party blind person, so if you want the same masseur, you will need to remember his name and request for him.  He may not be available as he may be working on another customer in another establishment.

The fee for the sauna is RM10.

My masseur was just so-so. 

Super Blind Massage is on the 2nd floor, and the facilities are all on one floor only.  There are a few rooms dedicated for massage use and these are locked.

There is a large room that is completely dark with three massage beds in it.  I saw some people resting on these beds and what happens there happens there. 

The sauna itself is quite hot, but has seen better days.  There are two showers, and the is temperature of the water is ... natural.  So, on a cold rainy day, the water can be a bit chilly for some patrons. 

The crowd - then I was there most of the crowd were of the 40-50 age group and very few were slim.  But the patrons are friendly though.   

On 7/8/2022 at 9:51 AM, yhtang said:

I decided to visit Super Blind Massage in Brickfields recently.

The premises are old, as are the facilities.  A one hour massage plus use of sauna is RM55.  The masseur is a third party blind person, so if you want the same masseur, you will need to remember his name and request for him.  He may not be available as he may be working on another customer in another establishment.

The fee for the sauna is RM10.

My masseur was just so-so. 

Super Blind Massage is on the 2nd floor, and the facilities are all on one floor only.  There are a few rooms dedicated for massage use and these are locked.

There is a large room that is completely dark with three massage beds in it.  I saw some people resting on these beds and what happens there happens there. 

The sauna itself is quite hot, but has seen better days.  There are two showers, and the is temperature of the water is ... natural.  So, on a cold rainy day, the water can be a bit chilly for some patrons. 

The crowd - then I was there most of the crowd were of the 40-50 age group and very few were slim.  But the patrons are friendly though.   

Yup, very run down place. As if the owner(s) did not bother to channel any money into improving the place. Perhaps, the closure during peak COVID recently affected them hard.

That room with 3 beds in it and opposite the small dry sauna room is dark. So dark that to maneuver around you had to rely on the light that seeps in whenever someone opens the door, remember the layout and then go from there :)

If you're someone who has to see the person they're playing with, then this dark room might be a little too much. At least it was for me.

There was also another unlocked room at the opposite side of the narrow hall. Saw a few patrons got in there without any masseurs guiding them in, but I'm not sure if this particular room has the same purpose as the earlier 3-bed dark room. Didn't get in there to inspect as my primary goal there was to get a relaxing one hour massage - which the place delivers despite its run down state.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 1:38 PM, HashBrown said:

Arriving KL for a 4 day business trip! Staying at KLCC  area. Any recommendations for good men's spa for massage (pref with HE)

I'd recommend Aromann massage in Wisma UOA which is walking distance from KLCC/Pavilion. " The Best Mann 6 - 1 Hour Massage And 30 mins Manhood " according to their website, this is the promotion package they are having now.

Clean centre, quiet surrounding and their masseurs know what they are doing. I  always called them to make appointment as they could get busy and out of slot if you just walk in.

On 8/10/2022 at 7:30 PM, CY33 said:

I'd recommend Aromann massage in Wisma UOA which is walking distance from KLCC/Pavilion. " The Best Mann 6 - 1 Hour Massage And 30 mins Manhood " according to their website, this is the promotion package they are having now.

Clean centre, quiet surrounding and their masseurs know what they are doing. I  always called them to make appointment as they could get busy and out of slot if you just walk in.

Agree. Quality is there. Generally the masseurs are good, "mostly" straight massage without hanky-panky.

If you can't get enough of it, hop over to Tantara at Novotel which is 5 mins walk away. Haven't been there lately, anyone know if there are new masseurs now with the re-opening of borders?

On 3/10/2022 at 1:08 PM, sexyspider said:

The previous group got reported guy maybe because its public n got so many xx contents.. 

This is the new clean Tele Private Group for BW massage/MB/Sauna.. only people with this link can join because it is private >> https://t.me/+OX5o8bt4MKFjMzc1

sharing is caring 🔞📵

Anyone with an updated link? Thanks

On 6/28/2022 at 6:41 PM, Arufonsu said:

Finally I have tried Musclemen Spa which is located at Shah Alam. I recall someone asked about this center long time ago and I was quite keen to try it out back then as well. I did not plan to try this place out yesterday but my body was at the verge of breaking down and the promotion that they had is quite interesting, therefore I give it a try.

Before I move on to the review (and the full story), here are some details that readers may need to take note. As I approached them via Instagram and make an appointment, they requested me to bank in a deposit of RM100 for the special package that I am interested in. Not sure if this is applicable to other promotions. And do note that they DO NOT accept credit cards, only cash and bank in. As this place is a legal massage center (based on my visit), they do not offer any extra services so there will be no juicy stories from me this time xD

Now let me begin with the long ass story.

Musclemen Spa @ Shah Alam

As I parked my car near to the location, I was trying to find the entrance up into the spa. Found a glass door to a stair but I thought I entered the wrong place because it was blocked by a chair and it was quite dark for me to see. I left the door and start searching for the address and it was the right address so I approached the glass door again, attempting to find a way to open it because I believe I got the place right. I tried to press the door bell and push the glass door gently and it opens. While trying to push it open slowly, one of the staff member upstairs told me to close the door slowly. I followed his instruction, walked up to the entrance, took off my sandals and entered the premise. My first impression of the place was absolutely clean, and it smells good. One of the staff, which communicate with me in English, asked for my booking name and requested me to wait for short while to prepare my things. In like 5 minutes, one of the therapist approaches me and guide me to 2nd floor (1st floor was the reception).

When I reached the 2nd floor, there was a room with lockers where I get myself changed. Without hesitation, I undress myself and cover up with the towel provided by them. When I am done changing, the therapist approached me and show me where is the sauna room which was part of the package offer. The package I took allows me to pick sauna, steam room or jacuzzi but I went with sauna because I love the sauna heat more. Eventually, I did regret a little after the therapist show me the jacuzzi, which is on the same floor, next to the sauna 😅

I entered the sauna and the therapist says that he will come back in 15 minutes. He was kind enough to let me try the steam room as well if I wanted. Before he leave me alone, he ask if the sauna temperature was OK, which is just perfect for me. After staying in the sauna for like 10 mins, I went over to the steam room and give it a try. Surprisingly, the steam room is quite relaxing as well probably because I sit butt naked on the chair-like-bench. Not long after, the therapist knocks on the steam room door and told me that the time is up. Hence, I wrap myself with the towel again and followed him back to my changing room, take my clothing and walk back down to 1st floor to my therapy room.

I got into my room and went straight to the shower to clean off the sweats. While I was drying myself after showering, I can see the therapist was waiting outside of the room. The "door" of the therapy room was literally just a curtain which have a big gap and that is why I can see the therapist was waiting for me while he can see me drying myself up butt naked with a towel 😆

As I was done drying myself, I have a quick check on my phone and sit on the massage table. In a minute, the therapist calls my name behind the "door" and ask if I am ready. I was completely ready for the massage and I told him OK.

Because the package I took consist of facial, the therapist says he will start with facial and he is not in charge of the massage as it will be done by other therapist. He was quite a chatty person as we talk throughout the facial process. The facial was quite relaxing overall. Once the facial done, the therapist left the room and say in a few minutes, another therapist enter and will proceed with the massage.

The other therapist opens the curtain and greeted me as he enters. He ask me if I am ready and I said yes. As usual, all massage starts from the back so I lay with my face facing down while he covers me with towel. He started off by pressing on my leg with towel on all the way to my shoulder to warm me up. Although there are nothing sensual from it, but the fact that I heard him climbing on top of the table to press me somehow gets me excited LOL

After pressing, he lift off half of the towel on my leg to proceed with oil massage. As I had mentioned previously, there are nothing sensual from the massage since I believe they operate as a proper center. From my leg, up to my butt, then to my back, arms and finally shoulder. Overall, the massage was really good because he put in the perfect pressure for me. Once he was done with my back, he asked me to turn around with my face facing up. From my last few massages, I recall that none of them provide me any chest massage but this time, I get to enjoy some chest massage. Although he avoid massaging my nipple, but it still feels good to me. At this position, he started off with massaging my leg, up to my stomach, my chest and finally my head. Again, I was quite relaxed throughout the massage and I really enjoy it thoroughly.

First thing that intrigued me from this package was the "Reduce Fat/Lemak Treatment". What came to my mind straight was fat burning cream and yes, I got it correct. I never try fat burning cream in my entire life and I was quite interested to try it. After the massage, the therapist told me that he will put on the fat burning cream and it will heat up a little after applying. So he started with my front body since I was facing up, applying the cream all over my body, and when I turned around with face down as well. After done applying, the therapist dismiss himself for a few minutes so that the cream could do the magic. I do feel a little bit burning sensation after awhile and it just felt exactly like what I expected HAHAHA

After having my fat being burned, the therapist guide me to another room for my body scrub.

The second thing that intrigued me from this package is the so called "Hot Vichy Shower" and this room is where all it begins. As I enter the room, I saw a big concrete table with a small stair for me to climb onto it and the table was covered with a rubber mat and a towel pillow. Of course, the star of this "Hot Vichy Shower" is where a long shower tube with 4 shower heads positioned vertically that will sprays water out from each of the head while you are laying down.

The therapist asked me to take off the towel and lay down (face down) on the concrete bed and proceed to body scrub. Before he start putting salt onto me, he turned on the shower and ask me if the water is not enough or not. Frankly speaking, I find the shower quite amusing since there are 4 shower heads spraying water right onto my body at the same time xD

One thing that I find their body scrub different than other massage center I've been to is after scrubbing my body with salt, he poured some liquid (not sure if it was oil) that has a good citrusy smell to it all over the part he scrubbed, or maybe it is just some body wash since he is going to shower me. Yes. When I say he is going to shower me, it literally means he washes me while I just laying naked on the table. He turns on the water faucet again and start to let the water spraying out from each of the shower heads, gently washing off the salts off from my body. Unfortunately, I am too used to shower with people together so I don't feel aroused by it HAHAHAHAHA

After washing me thoroughly, he ask me to dry off with a new towel and move back to the therapy room for last 2  treatments.

For this next treatment from the package (can't recall what name was it but it sounds fancy), the therapist will apply some sort of cream (or moisturiser) onto my entire body. After applying, he told me that I must not take any shower for the next one and half hour or I can even go sleep straight. The last and third thing that intrigued me from this package is basically where the therapist will use a massage gun to massage my back. To be honest, it is also my first time trying a massage gun and I find it very comfortable.

As the massage gun was turned off, the therapist says that the treatment has completed and asked me to get dress and proceed to the reception. I felt quite satisfied throughout the entire treatment as it really untie all the knots within my body. So I got myself dressed up and proceed to the reception for payment and leave the spa satisfied 😊

This is my review of Musclemen Spa @ Shah Alam:

Skill: 10/10 - The massage is really strong and comfortable. Overall, the therapists that perform the treatments are really professional.

Environment: 8/10 - Rooms are extremely clean and comfortable so as their sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. The only downside is the therapy room does not have any amenities (such as tissue or cotton buds) for their customers.

Price: 7/10 - Prices are like 10 to 20 ringgit more than other center that I have visited. If you wanna try this place, go for their promotion packages.

Overall Experience: 9/10 - The missing 1 point is due to lack of excitement (if you know what I mean 😉)

I just went Musclemen last week, after so many years, so many I couldn't even remember how many. The last visit so many years ago was a pleasant one. That time I took Package 1. Massage was good, urut batin was good. Done by different therapists.

As for this time (last week), all the treatments (massage, batin, body scrub, facial...) were done by one therapist; and all of them I felt... meh... The massage was okay, urut batin wasn't that good (I've had really good one before; shoutout to Ady @ Rahsia), scrubbing and facial just meh...

But the really weird thing is, I was asked to wear the disposable undie... I was like, huh, why? But I went with it. So I started with the massage, with the undie on. Massage done, therapist asked me to take of the undie cuz he needed to proceed with the urut batin. I rolled my eyes so hard... Then urut batin done, he asked me to wear back the undie... Eyes rolled again... We then proceeded with the scrubbing, with the undie on. Scrubbing ended, he then showered me, with the undie on, my eyes rolled so far back I could see the stars... So what is the use of the white paper undie when you can see through when wet?...

So anyway, my experience this time at Musclemen wasn't so good compared with last time. And obviously a very different one compared to @Arufonsu's

On 1/5/2022 at 7:54 PM, ekalreyes said:

Hi everyone. Inspired to start sharing my stories after reading so many story of yours. But first please excuse my English but I’ll try my best.

Last month I went crazy with massage session almost every week and burned quater of my year end bonus towards massage boy. 

Jack - Freelance Taman Miharja

I am a regular with Jack. Out of all massuer, Jack always my go to for a good massage. 

Apperance:

As some of you guys shared here he is buff with muscles. Manly looking.  Quite short to be compared with me. 

Massage

Personally I think he started as massuer from a legit massage centre because he know how to massage. He is more on the strong side but you can always request for less. Is he sensual? I dont really get that vibe from his massage. But he did finish back massage with B2B which is really nice I can feel his dick grow and hit my butt. Love it.

And during the front massage, he put up my legs like a women giving birth and start massaging my tights and manhood and to my chest and play with my nipples. He finish the front massage with B2B while he lick my nipple. 

HE is optional. I normally opt to not cum because I feel like cumming after massage make me very tired and ruined the fun. 

Jack also the 1st massuer I go all out (anal) with protection of coz. It happened after many years of being his reqular and with some advice from fellow Blower here. All I can say is he is good and asked if I enjoy the session and asked what and how I prefered. 

Tool: 

His tool is so handsome. The shape, size, the hardness are just so nice. And he did take care of his pubes really well. I think around 6in. 

Origin : Nepal

Look : 6/10

Body : 8/10

Massage : 9/10

Extra : 9/10

How was his fucking skill?

Since he's straight,  does he just fuck like a robot?

On 9/4/2022 at 2:09 PM, hornychub said:

Heard from someone at sauna that Senses shoplot is being renovated
Any idea if they are reopening or it's some other business?

I'm not in the know, so can't answer that.

But at the time of writing, outer construction seems to stopped and it looks like a hotel from the outside. No signboard yet indicating what the place is for.

I drove around the back of that building and saw that the sauna's window is still intact. Not sure if that means anything 

Been awhile since contributed to the forum. Sharing one here since I was back to Tantara after awhile to try someone new.

Tantara @ Novotel

Familiar place conveniently located in Novotel Hotel, the only thing that hasnt changed was the ever-chellenging narrow and limited car park in the hotel. I prefer the spacious place of Tantara where they have many rooms and they usually assign room to further back and distant from other rooms where were occupied. Total privacy if you enjoyed the "session" and ended it with huffing-puffing. Not that it is expected to happen but if it happens,  well.....it your luck ;) 

Was informed a list of masseurs available for that day, with 1-2 new names being mentioned. Curious to try someone new hence picked Robin who is a part-timer. But since he works till 2pm, I missed the timing that day and instead book for new week.

Appearance-wise, I 😍. Not very tall, slightly built from what i see from outside his shirt, skinny jean and dark-skinned. Massage-wise, I was 😃.  His full time job is at a restaurant but works partner, I suppose to help out on income. He has a pair of strong hands and hence massage was strong. Since I have been to countless massages, I would say his styles are limited. As the session was coming to an end, tried to sound him out and "made some moves", but.....damn. He has a gf and like girl so I respect that. I wanted to tip him nevertheless but he did not come back after he left the room.

Masseur: 9/10 (dark-skinned, mat motor-type, restaurant server = 😍 lol)

Ambience:  9/10

Massage: 7/10

Price: 7/10 I(took at 2hrs at RM210, there are shorter sessions though)

Happy-ending: 1/10 (cos I at least touched him outside his pants? lol)

Fast-forward, I went again couple of weeks later and tried Johnny, Chinese Sabahan. Pleasant twink looking boy aged 25 Friendly and chatted quite a fair bit. Massage was average, more rubs than presses probably because of his skinny hands though I know he has tried to exert pressure. (Disclaimer: since I have tried many others more experienced and generally prefer strong massages). This time round, he did not reject my move 😅 but it  was a brief and forgettable happy-ending experience. 

Masseur: 7/10 (would hit 9 based on look and body only) 

Ambience:  9/10

Massage: 6/10

Price: 6/10 (deducted point as the female owner tried to sell me a but 10 free 1 package since she noticed I was regular)

Happy-ending: 3/10 

After 2 years being a silent reader of reviews in this forum, I have decided to try it all myself.

Any good recommendation on where I can experience sensual massage? Preferably with happy ending heheh

I’ve tried searching for fresh(as the reviews of em are the most intriguing), but cant find the website, or the contact number. Any kind souls here can help me? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, theotherhornychub said:

Hello fellow Blowers! I have been a lurker of this forum for over 10 years, and even had a profile but sadly I do not have access to that email anymore, hence the new profile. I have spent hours poring over all the helpful and informative posts over the years, and also frequent massage venues so this is where I do my research. I used to frequent saunas waaaay back when, but stopped in my early 20s as I felt I had outgrown it then. I would say I have lived quite a modest life (at least sexually) for the last few years because– a.) I was a dumb hoe who was naive and “looking for love” (*gagggg*) and b.) I was hellbent on only hooking up with men whom I have chemistry with (didn’t have to necessarily be a romantic one, but I was just craving “a connection”), so I would only have encounters with men once or twice a year, and even none on some lol because as it turns out, chemistry is harder to come by than love hahaha. But I don’t regret this, as I used to have really bad body image and self-esteem issues. Encounters at places like saunas and massages often made me feel worse about myself, same for random hook ups with any random stranger. I have however used this time to put in the work and have finally arrived at a place where I am (almost) fully confident with myself, mentally and physically!

Sorry for the long ass intro, I swear I have a point! Anyways, recent developments have made me realise that I have lived quite a sheltered life and perhaps have not made the most of my 20s (even thought I don’t consider it a waste at all). I am now in my in early 30s and am ready to “reenter my hoe era”, as the kids say heh. I am particularly inspired and emboldened from reading @hornychub's posts and have finally decided to also be completely honest and vulnerable and share my unfiltered recounts of future sexy encounters.

I made this decision on the recent long weekend, and decided that there was no time like the present to embark on my new journey. With that, I set off on a quiet Monday afternoon to seek adventure (so to speak)!

I am sharing here as I am quite intimidated by the savage Guest accounts on the public forum, who as I have observed, have often been less than kind to chubfolk. Maybe some day I will be confident enough to share there, but for now…

THEOTHERHORNYCHUB’S NAUGHTY DAY OUT: PART 1

As it was a public holiday, I felt like there was no better place to start than a sauna. I used to frequent Senses between the ages of 18-20 and have not been to a sauna in Malaysia in years. I have intermittently made sauna visits abroad whenever I travel, but it’s been at least 4-5 years since my last visit to one here. Quick research told me that most places did not survive the pandemic, and I decided on Otot2 as it was the best in terms of hygiene, according to my memory. I had been to Otot2 twice before, the first over 10 years ago and another time in more recent years. I saw action on my first time there, and none on my second visit if I remember correctly. I knew for a fact that the crowd would not be catered to my body type, but I have always taken a voyeuristic role at such establishments, both locally and internationally, especially if the crowd is more on the muscular/fit/slim side, and that was fine by me. I find my own satisfaction and perversions from merely observing, any actual physical fun would just be a bonus.

I arrived just after 5.30pm, and made my way up the familiar dodgy stairwell. When I finally arrived at the apex, it was as if no time had passed at all lol. Everything was exactly as I had remembered, it all felt oddly nostalgic. I paid my fee and made my way into the locker, swiftly got changed, lowkey relieved that the towels were substantial enough to cover my modesty. Not that it mattered honestly, I’m quite comfortable being in the nude, but I suspect others might not take too kindly to it lol.

I navigate my way around the familiar corridors, gliding past glistening bodies of all kinds. It was a delight to see the variety in the crowd, mainly Chinese and Malay, of varying body types. I was however quickly reminded that just because there are people of similar body type to myself, that doesn’t mean I am guaranteed action. I myself am open to all body types, but it all boils down to the “vibe” for me. I can’t explain it but if I meet someone and they give off a certain vibe that feels right, THEN. IT. IS. ONNNNN. Idc what you look like. 

After what seemed like forever of just aimlessly wandering the limited parameters, including several stints in the steam room, it was obvious that the cards were unlikely to be in my favour this trip. I checked the time and only a meagre 30 minutes had passed! How did I used to loose a whole day in these places back then? And then it came to me. The familiar and seductive waft of cigarette smoke hit me in the nostrils, and I knew I wanted a cigarette more than a dick in that instance. However, that was a habit I kicked before the pandemic and I wasn’t about to go down that rabbit hole again. 

I decided to cool off and head to the movie room, where a vintage Chinese slapstick comedy film was playing, and actually started to get into the movie when I started hearing slurping noises behind me. I glanced back briefly and sure enough, someone was getting a blowjob merely inches away from me. Old me would have stayed to watched, maybe even try to join in, but the current me felt a bit awkward sitting there and quickly walked out without looking back.

More aimless wandering and voyeurism ensue, I see people getting into all kinds of activities and positions, hear all kinds of squelching noises, and soon enough the sun starts to set over the courtyard. I make my way to the hot tubs, hesitant to enter as different invasive thoughts flitted through my mind. What are they trying to conceal by not letting us see it in daylight? Is it literally just human DNA soup? Am I bothered by that or kinda turned on? Both maybe? I eventually take the plunge (pun intended) and sit myself opposite a large Indian bear that I had struck up a brief conversation with prior to entering the hot tub, and boyyyy did he have THE VIBE. Of course I was too shy to do anything so nothing happened except for brief brushing of our legs under the water every so often. There were 3-4 other people in there so it was a tight fit, but not uncomfortable, and we were facing each other directly. The temperature was not high enough, but the water pressure more than made up for it. My tense body started to relax and I was even close to dozing off when lo and behold, I felt the gentle brush of a foot on my scrotum!  WE HAVE LIFT OFF! The next 15-20 minutes consist of heavy foot play underwater, where we profusely edged each with our feet. I felt every inch of his huge ball sack and his shaft, as it alternated from soft to hard between my toes. My my my. That was just what I needed to get the old gears going. 

I was fully ready to have this man’s babies, and thought to initiate further action on dry land but alas, I suspect he wasn’t that into me after all as he got up and went into the other hot tub with less people. Ah well. I was slightly disheartened but apart from a pounding, I can also take a hint hehe. Anyway, that was the final sign for me, and I decided I was done. I showered then collected my belongings, 8.45pm, not bad just a bit over 3 hours. While I didn’t see much action, I was quite happy with the trip. It reminded me of a different time, and I think I might be ready to dive back into this life again from time to time.

HOWEVER, I was still not fully satisfied so my night didn’t end there…. hehehe.

Sorry for the long ass post, I’m not actually sure if anyone would even care to read so long. Let me know if you want to hear part 2, and more encounters in the future. I might not be updating super frequently (bc life do be getting in the way sometimes, and it costs money to keep going out and I am a broke hoe) but I will try my best to supply you guys with stories. If you want, that is. 

Live your life unapologetically 👍🏻 

2 hours ago, sg_JHU said:

haha @Spinbombis in kajang :)

23 hours ago, Brenn said:

Any good massage place in kajang/Puchong/putrajaya to recommend @hornychub ?

Am in kajang..hope to get massage by nice daddy or chubby guys 😈😜

I'm not a daddy or chubby. 

Perhaps can go support a blind massage place in Putrajaya. Should have daddy or chubby masseurs there.

https://m.facebook.com/BlindMassagePutrajaya/

https://blindmassageputrajaya.weebly.com/

https://instagram.com/bmp_kasyfan

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

I had Ricky from Borneo previously and yes, he's the same Ricky from sempurna avenue that I've tried before covid.

I couldn't recognise him at first if he's the same ricky from sempurna avenue since he was wearing a mask during the entire session, and plus he had put on so much weight (I'm not surprised since gym was closed for so long). Only until HE session, I paid extra to see him naked and when I saw his dick,  i can confirm that he's the same ricky because he had silicon Job to his dick, and I assume not many masseurs in Malaysia had done this. Further, his nipple is still as sensitive as usual cz he kept giggling when I fondle and played with his chest.

LONG STORY SHORT, the massage was very very disappointing. What happened to the ricky that was at sempurna avenue before with fantastic massage skill? 

His massage was flimsy (ie cincai) and he put on so much oil on my body, as if he's going to throw me in a pan and fry me like how those ppl frying fish.

Ricky din provide HE during his sempurna days and since borneo massage usually comes with HE, he did it nonchalantly and immediately let go his hand once I started cumming. That's a major turn off for me

No more next time for me. Purely disappointing as he used to be so good at sempurna avenue

7 hours ago, ild2022 said:

I had Ricky from Borneo previously and yes, he's the same Ricky from sempurna avenue that I've tried before covid.

I couldn't recognise him at first if he's the same ricky from sempurna avenue since he was wearing a mask during the entire session, and plus he had put on so much weight (I'm not surprised since gym was closed for so long). Only until HE session, I paid extra to see him naked and when I saw his dick,  i can confirm that he's the same ricky because he had silicon Job to his dick, and I assume not many masseurs in Malaysia had done this. Further, his nipple is still as sensitive as usual cz he kept giggling when I fondle and played with his chest.

LONG STORY SHORT, the massage was very very disappointing. What happened to the ricky that was at sempurna avenue before with fantastic massage skill? 

His massage was flimsy (ie cincai) and he put on so much oil on my body, as if he's going to throw me in a pan and fry me like how those ppl frying fish.

Ricky din provide HE during his sempurna days and since borneo massage usually comes with HE, he did it nonchalantly and immediately let go his hand once I started cumming. That's a major turn off for me

No more next time for me. Purely disappointing as he used to be so good at sempurna avenue

Thank you for the review.  I shall bear this in mind if and when I visit Borneo Massage.

Is Ricky the mid-aged Malay with a Gym body??

Recommended by the papasan at Borne Massage once.

He doused me in massage oil as if preparing me like a slab of meat, though his massage was really soft the whole session. What use to have big muscles if he was going to use it.

Told me that I wasn't going to cum so he never took off any of his clothing.

Hey Guys!

So I'll be going down to KL from Penang in Nov. Looking to try out the saunas there for the first time.

From Google it seems like plenty of options, but is there anyone that's the best that I should not miss? 

Also, the sauna in Penang is only busy on weekends between 3pm-6pm (only small window)...

Any tips for the sauna in KL if I wanna go? Is it worth going on week nights..?

5 hours ago, matt122333 said:

Is Ricky the mid-aged Malay with a Gym body??

Recommended by the papasan at Borne Massage once.

He doused me in massage oil as if preparing me like a slab of meat, though his massage was really soft the whole session. What use to have big muscles if he was going to use it.

Told me that I wasn't going to cum so he never took off any of his clothing.

Yes

When I had him at sempurna before covid, he was more muscular (like those off season bodybuilders) and he told me he was a PT.

He put on weight when I had him few months ago,  though the chest was still yummy 

Haha I agree with u that he will pour excessive amount of massage oil on ur body before the massage

He was very good back in sempurna and I really have the urge of asking him what happened to him and why his massage skill is so bad now.

Since he din take off his clothes, did u pay him extra?

14 hours ago, Brenn said:

Is the kl sentral sauna worth going at 7pm? Still got action?

That place is permanently closed. At least, that is how it looks like when I went there physically less than a month ago.

You can try going there to see if they have surprisingly open. Who knows ? I don't count on it though 

21 hours ago, Brenn said:

I meant the "new" place @hornychub would know

In KL Sentral now there are three saunas

1. Chakran 

2. Super Blind- RM10 but just sauna box and a dark room. Crowd more to older men and non Chinese 

3. PB Blind- RM23 and very run down facilities. Crowd more to older men and majority Chinese