Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

1 hour ago, hornychub said:

In KL Sentral now there are three saunas

1. Chakran 

2. Super Blind- RM10 but just sauna box and a dark room. Crowd more to older men and non Chinese 

3. PB Blind- RM23 and very run down facilities. Crowd more to older men and majority Chinese 

in kl sentral? or nu ? or near kl sentral area?

2 hours ago, hornychub said:

In KL Sentral now there are three saunas

1. Chakran 

2. Super Blind- RM10 but just sauna box and a dark room. Crowd more to older men and non Chinese 

3. PB Blind- RM23 and very run down facilities. Crowd more to older men and majority Chinese 

Worth going to PB blind 7 onwards?

Reached PB at 5.45 today...the sauna is rundown..and mainly daddies in different shapes and sizes...Abt 10 ppl max. Managed to hook up with a daddy my type, then went for massage. When I was leaving after massage, saw a cutie, my type..but was leaving already..we locked eyes, and could sense he wanted me to follow, but was rushing to go off..wasted chance lol

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, stockybi said:

What about Chakran? Good to go on weekdays and the crowd I head mainly are Indians?

And is Super Blind as big as PB Blind?

Generally speaking, Chakran has fewer patrons on weekdays compared to weekends, and the earlier part of the day tends to be more quiet than later in the afternoon.  And yes, there are more Indian patrons in Chakran.

Super Blind is smaller than PB Blind, and is more run down as well.  PB Blind has a steam room which Super Blind does not.  

Super Blind seems to attract more Malays, while there are more Chinese patrons in PB Blind.  In both places, the patrons tend to be a bit more on the higher age side. 

I hope this helps. 

I'm headed to KL next week and looking for a sauna. Looking for chub/superchub mature 40-60+. Would PB Blind be the best one to go to? 

The website doesn't seem like a sauna and just a massage place, not sure if I'm searching up for the right one.

Edited by Chubchub94

1 hour ago, Chubchub94 said:

I'm headed to KL next week and looking for a sauna. Looking for chub/superchub mature 40-60+. Would PB Blind be the best one to go to? 

The website doesn't seem like a sauna and just a massage place, not sure if I'm searching up for the right one.

It is a blind massage center with sauna on Level 2. Old and rundown facilities but the crowd is majority chinese oldermen with some chubby daddies and chubby young men. 

On 9/10/2022 at 10:17 AM, stockybi said:

Been awhile since contributed to the forum. Sharing one here since I was back to Tantara after awhile to try someone new.

Tantara @ Novotel

Familiar place conveniently located in Novotel Hotel, the only thing that hasnt changed was the ever-chellenging narrow and limited car park in the hotel. I prefer the spacious place of Tantara where they have many rooms and they usually assign room to further back and distant from other rooms where were occupied. Total privacy if you enjoyed the "session" and ended it with huffing-puffing. Not that it is expected to happen but if it happens,  well.....it your luck ;) 

Was informed a list of masseurs available for that day, with 1-2 new names being mentioned. Curious to try someone new hence picked Robin who is a part-timer. But since he works till 2pm, I missed the timing that day and instead book for new week.

Appearance-wise, I 😍. Not very tall, slightly built from what i see from outside his shirt, skinny jean and dark-skinned. Massage-wise, I was 😃.  His full time job is at a restaurant but works partner, I suppose to help out on income. He has a pair of strong hands and hence massage was strong. Since I have been to countless massages, I would say his styles are limited. As the session was coming to an end, tried to sound him out and "made some moves", but.....damn. He has a gf and like girl so I respect that. I wanted to tip him nevertheless but he did not come back after he left the room.

Masseur: 9/10 (dark-skinned, mat motor-type, restaurant server = 😍 lol)

Ambience:  9/10

Massage: 7/10

Price: 7/10 I(took at 2hrs at RM210, there are shorter sessions though)

Happy-ending: 1/10 (cos I at least touched him outside his pants? lol)

Fast-forward, I went again couple of weeks later and tried Johnny, Chinese Sabahan. Pleasant twink looking boy aged 25 Friendly and chatted quite a fair bit. Massage was average, more rubs than presses probably because of his skinny hands though I know he has tried to exert pressure. (Disclaimer: since I have tried many others more experienced and generally prefer strong massages). This time round, he did not reject my move 😅 but it  was a brief and forgettable happy-ending experience. 

Masseur: 7/10 (would hit 9 based on look and body only) 

Ambience:  9/10

Massage: 6/10

Price: 6/10 (deducted point as the female owner tried to sell me a but 10 free 1 package since she noticed I was regular)

Happy-ending: 3/10 

THANK YOU for this! Very helpul..

I've been erading aorund, I think i might try since there's time to kill once i arrive KL by bus before i get to check in my hotel....

So far it seems many recomended Devid or Remo

On 12/21/2021 at 10:57 PM, Arufonsu said:

It is the time of the month for me where my body needs a massage. Since Tantara Spa caught my attention for quite a long time, I have decided to give it a try last Saturday. My review is more of a story telling so please expect to have a wall of texts from me.

Tantara Spa @ Novotel by Arufonsu

As I ran through the rain and enters the Novotel building, I was greeted by the hotel staff to scan MySejahtera and had my temperature checked as required. Once I'm done, I tried to locate the lift so that I could get myself up to 4th floor. The spa itself was relatively easy to locate as there is only one walkway that leads me straight to the spa after I walk out from the lift. As mentioned by @stockybi, you will see Zen Spa instead of Tantara Spa. When I enter and get my temperature checked, a lady approaches me and ask me what can she help me with. For a moment, I'm not sure why but I was thinking how to say that I want a massage. Surprisingly, even before I speak out, the lady ask me a simple question which is "Tantara Spa?".  As I replied yes, she took out the menu and I browse through it. Without hesitation, I took the 2 hours massage (RM180), make my payment, and waited to be served.

Deep inside me, I know that I wanted to try Devid/David as some member said he is more towards muscular type but I decided to let the lady assign instead. I did hope that it was David though. After waiting for 5 minutes, one guy approached me and lead me to the room. Of course, I thought he was David since I have no idea how he looks like 🤣

One thing that surprises me the most is this spa is actually humongous as I was led all the way through the last treatment room towards the end. Once I enter the room, I strip myself down, wash myself up and get ready for the massage. One thing for sure, my first impression of the treatment room is definitely clean and comfortable. It even have its own bathtub and the room itself is quite spacious for 1 person. OK now let's move on to the crucial part.

As usual, when the therapist enters, he dims the light while I took off my towel and lie face down on the massage table. Everything seems normal. He started off by putting towels behind my back and started massage me without oil. By using the strength he has, he kneaded my leg, slowly up to my back, moved on to my arms and return to the back. It felt good just from the kneading. One thing to highlight about the arm massage is, the therapist purposely placed my hands right next to his crotch. While he was kneading, I have to admit that my fingers unintentionally move and rub against his dick. Since he did not avoid it, I don't find any reason to move my hand away as well 😆

Once he was done with both of my arms, the next massage he gave me was rather familiar for me.

I recall there was once a therapist did the same thing like he did (which I can't remember from which spa), whereby he will climb on top of the massage table and press his entire body weight against me. To me, it felt naturally comfortable because of body warmness which I like. He did this for quite a few times (around 4 times) and on the last press, he made some naughty movement which is by adding some mild humping motion while on top of me. It wasn't that bad but nothing much I can feel since he is fully clothed. Next, we will move on to the next stuff.

The massage without oil has ended. He took off all the towels that was covering me previously and proceed by climbing on top of the massage table. While sitting on my legs, he pour oil on his hand and start massaging my back. Started off from my upper back, slowly down to my lower back, and in between my butt crack. To be honest, among all the therapists I had tried, he is the only one that never focus on massaging my butt. All he ever did was swiping between my butt crack and never really squish my butt like other therapist does. Apart from that, he rarely teases while massaging as most of the therapists will purposely swipe their hand all the way from my butt crack to my crotch. As for him, he only did that to me like twice in the entire massage and it was just a brief moment. I'm not complaining at all since I wanted a good massage to ease my aches on my back. While he still working on my back, one massage that I love the most is where he will use his finger to press hardly on my shoulder blade to sort of like removing the air in it. It was painful but satisfying at the same time. Once he was done with my back, he gets down from the table and proceed to massage my legs. Nothing much to talk about leg since it will be always the same and now I will proceed to the spiciest part of my story.

The back massage has completed. In my mind, I am always mentally prepared for the next part after my back. As I heard the sound of the therapist preparing something nearby, I'm pretty sure he wants me lift my head up and lie down facing up. With a soft voice, he asked me to turn around. At that point, my brain already knows what he is going to do. In chronological order, he will started off by either massaging my chest first, or my legs first and slowly move upward/downward and in between, he will rub my crotch while teasing my dick by flipping it around while massaging my pelvic area, and finish off with my arms. In my mind, that is basically what I expected and I continue to relax myself to let him do his job instead. He started off by covering my eyes with a cloth. Frankly speaking, this is the first time a therapist did this to me while I was turned over facing up. I mean, is just a frontal massage. Why you need to cover my eyes for no reason?

As my eyes was covered, I can feel him climbing on top of the massage table again. Is not difficult to sense if the therapist climb onto the table. He was in the same position while he was massaging my back by sitting on my leg, he oiled up his hand and start massaging my chest. Well OK this is what I expected. So he started off with my chest first. While he was rubbing his hand around my chest and downward to my crotch and all around my body, he stopped for awhile. To me, that is rather unusual since you just started massaging my chest and you stopped for like few seconds. But recalling back that he was rubbing oil all over my body and basically is not even massaging my body, I sense something very different. Even though my eyes was covered, there is still a small visible gap between the cloth. As I try to see through the visible gap, I was rather surprised that he was actually taking off his shirt. Till that very moment, we had never communicate to agree for anything and it was just too sudden for me that it threw my mind off somehow. Plus, this is definitely my very first time to see a therapist taking his shirt off in a proper massage center. The moment he took his shirt off, he begin with body to body on me. I'm like "Damn... What's happening right now???". In the state of confusion, I have to admit that I could not resist the pleasure from warm body against me as well. I can never decline it since he did it willingly. But deep inside me, I was kind of worried that he might get caught being shirtless while performing massage and it this will get both of us in trouble. Unfortunately, the dirty side of my mind never really bother much and continue to enjoy it. Therefore, he continue to rub his body against me for a minute and all I ever did is just lie down and enjoy.

So, I thought that is just as far as he can goes. Maybe he was a little bit horny and I just let him be. As he moved his body away from me, I thought that he had enough and continue with a normal massage BUT NO!!! He started taking his pants off and continue with the body to body massage (as soon as his pants were off, the cloth covering my eyes were off as well 🤣). I swear to God that I was so worried for him and at the same time, I just could not resist the pleasure with his dick rubbing against mine.  While he was on top of me, besides rubbing our body against each other, we even hump each other. After awhile, he oiled up my dick and placed my dick between his thighs so that I can hump him. As I was humping him hard, the sense of pleasure just made me forgotten about the trouble we will get into if we got caught. He even tried to lick my nipple (when he took off his shirt, his mask was already removed lol) and kiss me but I decline his kissing for safety sake. It was quite a vigorous few minutes of humping between us because I started to feel him sweating all over his back and I can even feel myself started to sweat too. Eventually, it went on for like 10 mins and he had to stop to avoid being caught. So he move his body away from mine, and start to jerk me off while I am still lying down. At that point, my dick was absolutely hard but given that I don't cum so easily, I took the initiative to jerk him off together. The jerking part lasted for like 10 to 15 minutes because in between, he tried to stopped me from jerking him off but I insist that I want him to cum (please forgive me 😆). After a few attempts in trying to make him cum, I give up because I do not want him to get in trouble eventually. Therefore, I decided to lie down and tell him that I will cum now.

After a good few minutes of self stroking, I erupted and almost shot to his face as he was trying to avoid it. Immediately, he covered my crotch with a cloth. As soon as I ejaculated, he put on his pants and shirt and proceed to wipe off the sweat and oil on my body and cover me with a towel. Finally, the good time has ended. As there were still 30 minutes more, he finish it up with a simple head massage and a foot massage which is extremely relaxing for me. Once everything was done, he ask me to sit and he hug me tightly from the back while giving me some shoulder massage in between. It was absolutely relaxing for me without a doubt.

He told me to shower and I requested him for some ginger tea (Most spa will have this. Do remember to request for one). While he went out to get my tea, I quickly get my shower done and put on my pants so that I can prepare the tips for him. Once he entered the room with my tea, I took a sip and while he was cleaning up the room, I pass the tips to him and give him a nice hug for the good services he gave me. Before I get on to the review, here is one thing I need to highlight. When I saw the therapist took off his shirt that time, I knew he is not David because he is not muscular nor toned at all. His chest was quite decent but overall, he is slightly meaty and while we were jerking off each other, I asked for his name and he told me his name is Dennish.

As for the review, it would be as below:

Skill: 9/10 - Really enjoy most of the massage. Probably if he did not body to body me, I would experience more of the massages he can deliver.

Environment: 10/10 - Rooms are extremely clean and cozy. Especially with how spacious the treatment room is.

Price: 8/10 - Price is high but still reasonable for the quality of massage I am getting.

Overall Experience: 10/10 - Considering with the extra services I am getting, it is extremely satisfying yet risky 😆.

There it goes. My long ass story review after a year, or maybe even 2 years. For those who think this is too much to read, just skip to the last 5 paragraphs.

Thanks for this!! May I ask how much was the tip you give? 
I just wanna know in case something like this happens to me.. i'm not sure what the guide is...

On 11/13/2022 at 4:51 PM, yhtang said:

Generally speaking, Chakran has fewer patrons on weekdays compared to weekends, and the earlier part of the day tends to be more quiet than later in the afternoon.  And yes, there are more Indian patrons in Chakran.

Super Blind is smaller than PB Blind, and is more run down as well.  PB Blind has a steam room which Super Blind does not.  

Super Blind seems to attract more Malays, while there are more Chinese patrons in PB Blind.  In both places, the patrons tend to be a bit more on the higher age side. 

I hope this helps. 

thanks, very helpful indeed. 

23 hours ago, Nickstone said:

THANK YOU for this! Very helpul..

I've been erading aorund, I think i might try since there's time to kill once i arrive KL by bus before i get to check in my hotel....

So far it seems many recomended Devid or Remo

Depends on where you stay. Around BB/KLCC areas., there are Tantara @ Novotel Hotel, Aromann @ Wisma UOA (opposite Novotel Hotel) and Tantara at Fahrenheit .

1 hour ago, stockybi said:

Depends on where you stay. Around BB/KLCC areas., there are Tantara @ Novotel Hotel, Aromann @ Wisma UOA (opposite Novotel Hotel) and Tantara at Fahrenheit .

I'll be at  Bukit Bintang, I'm taking the bus which will drop me at Chorus hotel...
So Tantara will be inbetween my hotel n bus stop, which is perfect...

How's Aromann? Would u recomend that more than Tantara? 

On 11/15/2022 at 11:01 PM, hornychub said:

It is a blind massage center with sauna on Level 2. Old and rundown facilities but the crowd is majority chinese oldermen with some chubby daddies and chubby young men. 

Thank you. I'm guessing I'll just have to get a massage and then go to the sauna after right? It's a package deal? 

Just now, Chubchub94 said:

Thank you. I'm guessing I'll just have to get a massage and then go to the sauna after right? It's a package deal? 

Nope. RM23 for just sauna

If you take it with massage the entry fee will be slightly cheaper

On 11/22/2022 at 12:28 AM, Chubchub94 said:

The last time I went there for massage (1 hour) & sauna it was RM71

For sauna only, IIRC it was RM23

There are other packages listed in a paper menu on top of the reception counter. Can't remember them, sorry.

Went to both. PB Blind and Super Blind. I would recommend PB Blind for those into older chubs. There's plenty there. The space is a lot bigger and cleaner than Super Blind (I didn't even want to stay long there, it didn't feel good). 

The massage also is better at PB Blind. 

On 11/28/2022 at 5:39 PM, Chubchub94 said:

Went to both. PB Blind and Super Blind. I would recommend PB Blind for those into older chubs. There's plenty there. The space is a lot bigger and cleaner than Super Blind (I didn't even want to stay long there, it didn't feel good). 

The massage also is better at PB Blind. 

Super Blind is exceptionally narrow.

After a few steps, I was wondering "where else can I go ?" :D

Hanging out at the dark rooms and not being able to tell who is touching me is not exactly my thing, so I didn't stay long after my massage ended

Was feeling abit frisky last night so decided to pop by Borneo Native after not visiting for many years. Didn’t have a booking so there weren’t many choices but was recommend James. He’s Sarawakian Malay, quite handsome and buff. Massage was pretty good, pressure was on point. James tried to be sensual but it came off abit ticklish. He offered extras, but it was quite pricey so I didn’t go with it. He wasn’t pushy which I appreciate and did end with urut batin. Still tipped him after and he was very appreciative. Overall Borneo seems cleaner than I remembered (massage room in the next shop) and the room is spacious with proper doors.  

19 hours ago, chriszwj said:

Was feeling abit frisky last night so decided to pop by Borneo Native after not visiting for many years. Didn’t have a booking so there weren’t many choices but was recommend James. He’s Sarawakian Malay, quite handsome and buff. Massage was pretty good, pressure was on point. James tried to be sensual but it came off abit ticklish. He offered extras, but it was quite pricey so I didn’t go with it. He wasn’t pushy which I appreciate and did end with urut batin. Still tipped him after and he was very appreciative. Overall Borneo seems cleaner than I remembered (massage room in the next shop) and the room is spacious with proper doors.  

Was he naked during the session ?

On 11/3/2022 at 6:10 PM, sexyspider said:

This BW massage sauna (now GFKL) telegram group now open to public to join for Free for 1 weeks in celebration of mamasan bday month 🥳🎉

Come n join now! 

Tele group link: https://t.me/+0Gs3GfC4GaA4YWE9

*Link expired 9 november 2022

can share link again?

On 8/14/2022 at 9:40 AM, stockybi said:

Agree. Quality is there. Generally the masseurs are good, "mostly" straight massage without hanky-panky.

If you can't get enough of it, hop over to Tantara at Novotel which is 5 mins walk away. Haven't been there lately, anyone know if there are new masseurs now with the re-opening of borders?

Good massage. Definitely sensual. The masseur teased my asshole. At first it was like his pants with his dick were near my fingers. And he kept leaning in on me and I can feel his dick. That's when I decided to touch it. He then let me touched his body and play with his dick. I was so aroused but the masseur is actually straight. He just wants me to have a good time, which I really did. After I got to know he's straight, I stopped touching him. Dun wan to make him super uncomfortable just to satisfy my lust. Not gonna mention his name here but u can PM me for his name. 

• 1 month later...

I chanced upon Patella Blind Massage today and decided to give it a try.  It is at 40A, Jalan Padang Belia, Brickfields, along the same road as Chakran Sauna. 

It was RM50 for 1 hour body massage.  The place was a little out of the centre of activity in Brickfields, but I did not mind. 

The place was clean, and I was assigned Hadi, a blind masseur from Kelantan.   He was strong and quiet.  It was very much a straight massage, which was what I wanted. 

While strong, I did not quite like his technique - he pretty much basted me with oil during the massage, which is not something I like.      

I do not think I would go back there again.  

Went to a spa in the Philippines a couple of days ago. Got into my kimono and headed to the showers and was surprised to see some jacuzzis in the center, sauna and steam room to the side and all the guys were naked in there. Got so turned on by it. Wondering if there is any places like that over here in KL?

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

36 minutes ago, Special k said:

Went to a spa in the Philippines a couple of days ago. Got into my kimono and headed to the showers and was surprised to see some jacuzzis in the center, sauna and steam room to the side and all the guys were naked in there. Got so turned on by it. Wondering if there is any places like that over here in KL?

Kakiku spa before renovation seems like it.

On 2/6/2023 at 5:24 PM, Special k said:

Is this spa called Wensha?

On 11/3/2022 at 6:10 PM, sexyspider said:

This BW massage sauna (now GFKL) telegram group now open to public to join for Free for 1 weeks in celebration of mamasan bday month 🥳🎉

Come n join now! 

Tele group link: https://t.me/+0Gs3GfC4GaA4YWE9

*Link expired 9 november 2022

Hi anyone have the latest invite link? Or mind adding me in please, @GC_travel, thank you!