Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

On 2/19/2022 at 6:47 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Hi HC! Any more sexciting or steamy daddy masseuse stories to share? You are a wonderful sensual sex storyteller! 😘 

Thanks, but been sticking to one guy for massage so nothing much to write about

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 11:11 AM, flyfff said:

Bon from Sempurna Avenue (just a shortwhile and then he moved to a proper parlour in Jalan Alor). Disappeared after MCO.

Looks: Mid-50s masculine chinese uncle with very fit body and on the taller side. Short hair with manly face but always smiling.

Body: Slim and tall but not skinny. Very fit for a Malaysian uncle but not sculpted. Rough but strong features all over. Can tell he works out but not obsessed with it.

Massage: All-round pretty good since he works at proper parlour as well. A good mix of strong and sensual strokes and he clearly knows a few techniques. Very into hygiene, laying towels everywhere to ensure only the area he is massaging is exposed. Cleans you up thoroughly after. Very OCD, that also means he massage both sides of your body in equal time and pressure (pretty sure he clocks the amount of time spent in each part). Does good butt massage and teasing to test the water.

Extra: Seems very eager to play but ridden with guilt once you show interest. Will tease you during massage and once you reciprocate, he takes a step back. Classic teaser. Allows you to touch and fondle, encourages it even. Allow you to blow but he doesn't do anything much in return aside from hand stuffs. Probably also cause it is in a proper parlour, never go all the way when i met him in sempurna. Average size for chinese, but on the thicker side. Cleans it before he let you have it and cleans it after. And cleans you up very well after you are done.

Attitude: Demeanour is very much like a proper straight Malaysian older chinese guy. Doesn't play for money rather just for mutual fun. Seems horny but conflicted as he is afraid to get caught but wants to get off in your mouth as well. Aside from this, very professional and upfront with you. 

Looks: 8/10 (For a guy in his 50s)

Body: 8/10

Massage: 9/10

Extra: 7/10 (He seems to enjoy it so it is a plus but doesn't return much of the favour so unless you are those that love to please, he is probably not for you)

Overall 8.5 for me since even without the extra, he probably would be my go to guy for massage. The extra but is fun and to see him conflicted to proceed or not is fun every time because he wants it but afraid to go for it. Funny because he teases you first and then got confused later lol.

Nice. Sounds exactly like the massage I’m looking for. Any way to contact uncle Bon ? Any help is much appreciated. PM me. Thanks 

On 12/30/2021 at 5:17 PM, flyfff said:

For BJack, he appears with new account on Grindr every now and then. Very difficult to pinpoint his location and name. I do have his contact but will only share once i get his permission (only fair).

Urut Tradisi or UrTradisi is around KL Area i think? Filter the age to above 60 and he will be the one in the gym lifting weights.

BJack sounds interesting too.

Hi guys just move to Starling Mall area. Since transport is no longer an issue I would like to try out sauna. Is it usually more happening on weekends? if so what time?

I have been here (the forum) a while but mostly focusing on massage topic so I am not so sure on sauna.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there still any (gay) sauna in KL that is still opened up and running?

With Malaysia is finally opening up to international travel this April, might be the best time to update the list of sauna that is still active.

Edited by deHybrids2.0

On 3/31/2022 at 12:06 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Now that Otot2 is permanently closed, which is the next best sauna to visit in KL city centre?

Mandi-manda just like ten men i their mist spray steamroom not too hot just nice.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:25 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Thanks! Pity it's not as accessible via the subway or monorail

On 3/31/2022 at 2:25 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Thanks! Pity it's not as accessible via the subway or monorail

Usually take cab there the place is remote  like industrial area you need to google the map as most taxi will take you foe a ride asked them open meter or if not is about rm20 the most 30rm

Edited by fetish69

On 3/31/2022 at 5:17 PM, fetish69 said:

Usually take cab there the place is remote  like industrial area you need to google the map as most taxi will take you foe a ride asked them open meter or if not is about rm20 the most 30rm

May i know same old place? coz the previous shop has renovate become other business shop

Keeping this here for future reference 😜

Just tried Sabri in SA yesterday. You know la before puasa want to get massage and a bit of fun. Massage was so-so. Quite surprised when he massage my head coz I've been with few masseur in SA and this is first time I got head massage.

Anyway, massage only last about 25 minutes only. When I turned my back, we proceed with extra. His dick is just nice. Average size and I was able to deep throat. I don't really like big dick coz it's hard to handle 😂. While sucking him, I saw his dick throbbing and then he asked whether I want him to fuck me. At first I don't want but then he keeps on asking and then I eventually agreed. I always prepared condom and lube inside my bag for this kind of situation 😅 

Fun session does not last long as he couldn't keep his dick hard. He mentioned he just cum in the morning. I was a bit disappointed because I didn't even "warm up" yet. Then he wait for me to cum while he kiss my tits and neck.

Anyway, the fun part did not meet my expectation. Hmm sedih. Cost RM270 for both massage and "not so fun".

Massage - 2.75/5
Face - 4.5/5
Body - 4.5/5
Fun - 2/5

Will I repeat? Probably not.

On 4/3/2022 at 3:03 PM, kimiey123 said:

Keeping this here for future reference 😜

Just tried Sabri in SA yesterday. You know la before puasa want to get massage and a bit of fun. Massage was so-so. Quite surprised when he massage my head coz I've been with few masseur in SA and this is first time I got head massage.

Anyway, massage only last about 25 minutes only. When I turned my back, we proceed with extra. His dick is just nice. Average size and I was able to deep throat. I don't really like big dick coz it's hard to handle 😂. While sucking him, I saw his dick throbbing and then he asked whether I want him to fuck me. At first I don't want but then he keeps on asking and then I eventually agreed. I always prepared condom and lube inside my bag for this kind of situation 😅 

Fun session does not last long as he couldn't keep his dick hard. He mentioned he just cum in the morning. I was a bit disappointed because I didn't even "warm up" yet. Then he wait for me to cum while he kiss my tits and neck.

Anyway, the fun part did not meet my expectation. Hmm sedih. Cost RM270 for both massage and "not so fun".

Massage - 2.75/5
Face - 4.5/5
Body - 4.5/5
Fun - 2/5

Will I repeat? Probably not.

Took me a while to realise SA was Sempurna Avenue. 

I went there once, a long time ago, but had difficulty trying to gain access as it appeared closed and locked up.   But I stress it was a long time ago, so I am sure things have changed quite a bit since then.

Perhaps it is time to give it another try.   This time, I shall book in advance - but perhaps not Sabri 😃

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 12:06 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Now that Otot2 is permanently closed, which is the next best sauna to visit in KL city centre?

That’s a shame it’s permanently closed. With the border is now opening, hopefully all the great saunas will make a comeback.

Besides Otot2, I love to going to Sentral as well. Hopefully that sauna is still opened. Else don’t know where else to go on my next visit to KL.

On 3/6/2022 at 2:21 PM, TYMUS97 said:

Hi guys just move to Starling Mall area. Since transport is no longer an issue I would like to try out sauna. Is it usually more happening on weekends? if so what time?

I have been here (the forum) a while but mostly focusing on massage topic so I am not so sure on sauna.

U a chub? Sweaters maybe more welcoming

• 2 weeks later...

I visited a blind massage centre in Brickfields today, called 88A Blind Massage.

I was led to a room partitioned into three sections, with one massage bed per section, with curtains as partitions. 

I was allocated an older aged masseur, by the name Ang.  

I do not know if he was really blind, or is just legally blind.  He did not react when I stripped naked and flopped down on the massage bed.  The massage was just normal, not too strong, not too light.

Throughout the massage, he positioned his body in such a way that there would not be a possibility of an accidental touch, so I would guess he is straight. 

The listed price for ah hour's massage is RM56.  I think Berjaya Blind Massage is RM45.  I do not think 88A's massage is RM11 better than Berjaya, so I do not think 88A will rank high in my choice of massage centres. 

Personally, would definitely pay RM10 extra to go to 88A. Much cleaner sheets, sturdier massage beds, better oil and well maintained center. Only would go to Berjaya for very specific people. Just my two cents

On 4/23/2022 at 11:23 PM, hornychub said:

Personally, would definitely pay RM10 extra to go to 88A. Much cleaner sheets, sturdier massage beds, better oil and well maintained center. Only would go to Berjaya for very specific people. Just my two cents

Yes, 88A has better sheets - the ones in Berjaya are pretty threadbare. 

The massage bed I was on was firm, and the covering was not cracked with age. 

Amenities wise, 88A scores higher than Berjaya. 

On 4/24/2022 at 12:35 AM, yhtang said:

Yes, 88A has better sheets - the ones in Berjaya are pretty threadbare. 

The massage bed I was on was firm, and the covering was not cracked with age. 

Amenities wise, 88A scores higher than Berjaya. 

That could be the reason it is RM11 more. 😁

On 4/24/2022 at 11:26 PM, BanTin said:

That could be the reason it is RM11 more. 😁

Yes, I would say that is correct. 

A threadbare sheet does not look good at all, and it does not give confidence to the patron that it is a successfuly run massage centre. 

I have some questions about sauna places and especially Sweaters.

1. When we go in do we have to strip naked or can still wear our clothes or maybe our own shirt? 

2. If we're not interested do people still force into action?

3. can we just look around and not have any fun but just watch?

4. is it possible to still keep our masks on when we're in?

5. What might be a suitable sauna for chub or bear matured seakers?

I'm basically still new and not really an extrovert. Just need tips on how to get started. 

Edited by Jacky47

On 4/27/2022 at 2:38 PM, Jacky47 said:

I have some questions about sauna places and especially Sweaters.

1. When we go in do we have to strip naked or can still wear our clothes or maybe our own shirt? 

2. If we're not interested do people still force into action?

3. can we just look around and not have any fun but just watch?

4. is it possible to still keep our masks on when we're in?

5. What might be a suitable sauna for chub or bear matured seakers?

I'm basically still new and not really an extrovert. Just need tips on how to get started. 

1. Strip naked but a towel will be provided

2. no

3. can 

4. yes

5. sweater 

Guest St8marriedgettingfit
On 4/27/2022 at 10:19 PM, LorenJC said:

Any good massage near Mont Kiara? 

Magic Touch is right around the corner from MK in Segambut