Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

Just passed by Chakran entrance today after visiting 88A, it's open! Just wonder if it's chub friendly and whether they have big towel for me to cover my big buns? Pls let me know if anyone knows thank you! Eager to play ;)

On 10/31/2021 at 11:21 PM, Banjaran Hill said:

And how was your visit to 88A? :)

Haha to be honest it's the only place I prefer to go to for massage nowadays. The place is clean, well managed, comfy and sturdy massage bed, room smells fresh and they value your privacy and never once I shared a room with another customer. The masseurs there are just superb. Don't want to overpromote them otherwise I will end up not getting to book whenever I want to ;)

I had a really bad knot on my shoulder due to bad sleeping posture it was so bad until I can't turn my head so I made a booking for my now favorite to help. He really really went in muscle by muscle and when he reached the knot I felt so much satisfaction from the pain but just wanted him to keep going and heal my fucked up body 😂 Honestly so good, even better than my favorite China uncle Long preciously. 

Of course there are other masseurs there that I book and meet for admiration and just to feel their touch 🤣 I'm sorry for being naughty 

Price is really reasonable on my opinion and the A/C is just cold as hell which I love especially when you naked on the massage table. So relaxing

Got carried away. My advise is not go to 88A there are better choices out there for you

On 10/31/2021 at 11:55 PM, hornychub said:

Haha to be honest it's the only place I prefer to go to for massage nowadays. The place is clean, well managed, comfy and sturdy massage bed, room smells fresh and they value your privacy and never once I shared a room with another customer. The masseurs there are just superb. Don't want to overpromote them otherwise I will end up not getting to book whenever I want to ;)

I had a really bad knot on my shoulder due to bad sleeping posture it was so bad until I can't turn my head so I made a booking for my now favorite to help. He really really went in muscle by muscle and when he reached the knot I felt so much satisfaction from the pain but just wanted him to keep going and heal my fucked up body 😂 Honestly so good, even better than my favorite China uncle Long preciously. 

Of course there are other masseurs there that I book and meet for admiration and just to feel their touch 🤣 I'm sorry for being naughty 

Price is really reasonable on my opinion and the A/C is just cold as hell which I love especially when you naked on the massage table. So relaxing

Got carried away. My advise is not go to 88A there are better choices out there for you

Glad you find someone who meets your needs better than Uncle Long!

Good that you always go support them!

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 11/1/2021 at 6:45 PM, hornychub said:

Thank you for sharing this ❤️👍

On 11/1/2021 at 6:07 PM, Spinbomb said:

Good that you always go support them!

Can follow the manager's IG  @https://instagram.com/j_lee1110

WhatsApp +60166341709

Hmm. I never seen this person before

On 11/1/2021 at 11:15 AM, hornychub said:

My favorite spot has been permenantly closed down. Here's some tissue for you 😢

So the less than 2 weeks old 5 star review from Google search (as of 2 Nov 2021) were made by trolls then. Damn it ... I thought they re-opened.

Edited by LanShiangTa
added link

On 11/1/2021 at 6:47 PM, hornychub said:

Hmm. I never seen this person before

This guy handles the WhatsApp enquiries. I don't think he is a masseur.

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 11/4/2021 at 12:44 AM, hornychub said:

I liaise with the guy at counter called Stanley whenever I make booking though. Not this guy. 

Got Stanley 0177188188 and this guy is Kit. Both help out at the centre.

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 11/4/2021 at 8:01 PM, ryanlim said:

I think he no longer with 88A.

Call him before to book but he said he no longer with 88A

Oh I see my mistake 

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 11/1/2021 at 6:45 PM, hornychub said:

Thank you for sharing this ❤️👍

Thanks for the review. Always like your review. 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:27 PM, hornychub said:

Just passed by Chakran entrance today after visiting 88A, it's open! Just wonder if it's chub friendly and whether they have big towel for me to cover my big buns? Pls let me know if anyone knows thank you! Eager to play ;)

The towel is either too big or too small.. But the reception guy can provide u bigger towel if u request for it.. Definitely a chub friendly place.. I've seen lots of chubby guys last time I was there.. But sauna is really based on luck.. Sometimes you will meet some nice guys sometimes not.. Hehe 😉

On 11/7/2021 at 12:11 AM, NotYourTypicalIndian said:

The towel is either too big or too small.. But the reception guy can provide u bigger towel if u request for it.. Definitely a chub friendly place.. I've seen lots of chubby guys last time I was there.. But sauna is really based on luck.. Sometimes you will meet some nice guys sometimes not.. Hehe 😉

Thank you for the info, I will check it out 🤩

On 9/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, hornychub said:

Hello guys, hope you guys are doing well. Covid-19 situation is still pretty serious in Malaysia, and it is not recommended for us to go out just yet. I myself have been stuck at home (with nagging parents) since June and have never left the house. Like most of you, I am dying for a massage. But for now, being unable to go out for massage, maybe we can just share massage experiences here. I'll start ;) I just want to clarify that this was my experience before Covid-19 broke out and I am in no way encouraging anyone to go for a massage now. Stay at home and stay safe!

HornyChub's Adventure- Mr D from Growlr

This masseur was someone that I have not shared about previously (because the content is quite steamy) and he is not attached to any massage center. I first saw his profile on Growlr back in 2018 and asked him about his massage service. He said RM50 per hour and in call was available That to me was pretty affordable and looking through his profile, he was a Malay guy who was older than me and had a stocky body. The hotel he was at was very near my house too, so I decided to try it out. Out first encounter was getting blur in my memory, I remember getting to his hotel room, it was dim and the television was on. He was just in towel and had came out from a shower when he opened the door for me. I saw his stocky meaty body and his decent looking face, in just his towel at the door and I knew I was in for a special kinda massage. I entered the room as he put on a white singlet. The room was dimly lit, and the mood felt good, I stripped and laid down on his bed. He started massaging me, and it was very Malay kampung style massage which was quite good and I felt pretty relaxed. After a good 20 minutes or so, I started to feel oil dripping onto my butt crack, and his focus shifted to my butt area. I felt his finger lingering around my butt hole and I moaned softly to give him the approval he was seeking. Next thing I know, he inserted his finger into my bussy (boy pussy, a term I learned recently haha). I heard him removing his singlet and underwear behind me after a while, I turned my head to see this stocky sexy guy throwing his clothing onto the chair next to the tv, and he started to crawl onto the bed and onto me with his hard cock pointing up. He continued massaging me while grinding his already hard pole on my butt cheek. And after much teasing, he turned me around and put a pillow below my butt, and started inserting his hard rod into me. It took some effort because his cock is not extremely big and my butt was so meaty, but he got in and started humping me vigorously and it felt really good. I reached out my hand to feel his stocky chest and held on to his solid tummy while he kept fucking me. He pulled out and came on my tummy and massage continued because there was still time left.. He made sure to jerk me off too when the massage ended. We chat a bit and I was shocked to know that he was a married man. Someone's closeted hubby just fucked me so good. What's better was that to my surprise, he said he only wanted RM50 from me and did not want to charge for the extra, said he couldn't stand looking at my ass and wanted to do it. I gave him some tips anyway and left. It was definitely an interesting session because he was not my usual preferred type of men, and he was stocky and slightly meaty but he topped me really well.

After that, I only met him on more time in the next few months and he fucked me again in that visit. I usually do not want my massage visits to go all sexual like that. But sometimes, you just feel naughty, and you just need it. 3 months after our first encounter, we reconnected on WhatsApp again and he invited me to his hotel room again. I teased and asked if he could help me take some new naughty pics and he said he would love to. This third and last encounter with him was the one that I truly remember until now because of twist of events that was quite mind-blowing. 

On the day of our third encounter, we had made plans to meet at 7.30pm, but in the end I was assigned work last minute and couldn't leave. So I told him I needed to delay the session, and he said that it was okay, and he would take another client before meeting me. After work I drove to the hotel he was at, and texted him. He did not reply and I waited and waited at the entrance of the hotel. After 25 minutes, he replied for me to come up to the room. I was greeted by him at the door and went inside. He had a towel wrapped around him as usual, but it was weird as I heard someone inside the shower! He told me it was his customer from his earlier session and he was cool for me to come in first instead of waiting downstairs. He asked me to get comfortable and get ready for the massage and he will start after the customer leaves. I took off my clothes and lied on the bed. Then I heard someone came out of the showers, I turned and saw a sexy manly daddy guy wrapped in towel and walked out of the bathroom. He was really hot but it was kinda awkward because I was quite naked and so was he. I said hi to him and apologized for coming in before he ended his session with Mr D. He smiled and said it was okay, and my attention was on his dad bod and he chat with us as he put on his clothes. He said Mr D gave him a good massage and he enjoyed it a lot. Mr D suddenly asked if he wanted to stay, I was puzzled why he would ask that, but he said he needed to go home to his wife and kids. Omg haha. So he got dressed and walked out of the room. 

Mr D started massaging me, and I was still curious about the daddy. I had an idea to open my Growlr app to see if I would find him. There was another user who was within 10 meters from me other than Mr D, and I sent that user a message. Unexpectedly I got a reply and it was him. The daddy asked me to enjoy the massage first and talk later as he was going to drive, and I said okay. So I asked Mr D how was the session with the daddy. He said the daddy was one of his regular and he always massaged him. Which was why he was okay with next customer coming in before he left. The massage went on and he got more and more touchy as usual, and he pulled down my briefs and exposed my bare butt. I told him to take my phone and take a few shots of my butthole that was glittering with oil and he gladly obliged. After that he removed his underwear and sat on my thigs, I could feel his dick rubbing against my hole and after some teasing, he got me into the doggy position and started fucking me hard. At the corner of my eye I saw him taking his phone from the desk as he was fucking me and I pretended not to notice. I knew he was recording our fucking as I felt him taking pauses and sliding the phone on the bed. He kept fucking me with a steady and strong tempo, it felt so good and I felt hornier knowing the phone was recording it. The sound fucking and his cock rubbing in my hole sounded so sexy. It was a good session and we both came. He also charged me RM80 only for the 1.5 hour session, and after showring, I asked him for the video of us fucking. He was shocked and said he took it because he would like to replay this and jerk off to it when he is horny. I said I want a copy too and he sent me via whatsapp immediately. I was in the doggy position so I knew he was only capturing the scenes that were going on down there ;)  I left his room a satisfied slut.

In my car before I drove away, I checked on my phone and the sexy daddy replied me after he got home. I sent him a message saying I just finished the massage and it was so good. He replied instantly and asked me did Mr D fuck me? I was shocked to see but decided to reply and said yes. The daddy said he expected it because Mr D mentioned it to him and invited him to a threesome with me. I was like oh, so he fucked you too? My mind was blown when the sexy daddy said no, and that Mr D asked to be fucked whenever they meet because he said the sexy daddy guy had a nice big cock. And he would visit Mr D for massage and fuck him because there was no extra charges. I was shocked and speechless for a while. Mr D used to say that he doesn't always have sex with his clients, but as far as I knew he's been fucking with 2 of his customer already. It was kinda dumb of me to be so naïve. It was a lesson learnt for me, and I appreciate the daddy for being honest and telling me. He also advised me to be more careful not to believe everything that people say on the internet and always play safe and check up on my status. Until today I remember his advise.

After that day, I did not visit Mr D anymore, even though I look back at the video seeing and hearing us fuck and it makes me horny every time. That was 3 years ago. I still see him on Growlr everyday and he texted me a few times, but I always make up excuses and did not go to him anymore. However it was still one of the most memorable experience for me and it taught me some lessons that I needed to learn.

I wanted to write something and share here, it has been so long since I read anything interesting here. What's your most memorable massage experience? Share with us in this thread and let's stay safe, stay at home, and stay connected until we can be sluts again ;) 

Can i have his contact number? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 10:25 AM, Shawn123 said:

Can i have some latest review on Sempurna regarding the place/environment and masseurs (probably looking for those with professional urut batin)?

Went to Laksamana Spa last weekend and the urut batin is professionally done. It was really sensual but no hanky panky. I had better erections after and increased libido. Bit pricey but worth it I feel as the environment was nice, masseur was friendly and welcoming, and most importantly the place is clean and comfortable. 

On 11/22/2021 at 10:55 PM, Versunknown said:

Guys can share some reviews about sweaters sauna? 
When is the best time to visit? 
Age range of visitors?

Thanks!

😍😍

Very small place, sauna is a sauna box. Basically people go there for a space to meet other horny gay men

Upon entry you will see the counter, and a door that leads to the locker area. Small sofa area and open shower available

Most action take place in the dark room/dark maze area.

Best time to visit is around 4-6pm. After 6.30 people start to leave. But now with SOP they limit the number of visitors

Age range is varies from young to mature. Can find fit, twinks, daddies/ uncles and monkeys. One or two chub sometimes.

I would totally kneel and suck the reception uncle tho just sayin 

On 11/22/2021 at 11:51 PM, hornychub said:

Very small place, sauna is a sauna box. Basically people go there for a space to meet other horny gay men

Upon entry you will see the counter, and a door that leads to the locker area. Small sofa area and open shower available

Most action take place in the dark room/dark maze area.

Best time to visit is around 4-6pm. After 6.30 people start to leave. But now with SOP they limit the number of visitors

Age range is varies from young to mature. Can find fit, twinks, daddies/ uncles and monkeys. One or two chub sometimes.

I would totally kneel and suck the reception uncle tho just sayin 

Thanks @hornychub definitely will visit there. haha

On 11/25/2021 at 1:39 PM, ild2022 said:

Hi

Since we are still in endemic season, do you guys wear a mask during the massage session? And does the massuer wear a mask too?

It's weird massuer wearing mask while his hands are around our body barely....SOP quarter cook 🤭😂

On 11/26/2021 at 3:10 AM, abgbotaq said:

It's weird massuer wearing mask while his hands are around our body barely....SOP quarter cook 🤭😂

Some of the stricter massage place like healthland, the masseur also need to wear gloves and face shield as well. 

Hi

Since we are still in endemic season, do you guys wear a mask during the massage session? And does the massuer wear a mask too?

Maybe if u want to feel safer, go to healthland. I dont wear mask during the massage as thats not required, but if u want, there shouldnt be any issue.

Hi

Proper massage centers usually the masseurs will wear their masks. For me I don't wear mask while being massaged

Purnama @ Fahrenheit

First visit again to Purnama after MCO on a Monday afternoon. Made a booking via Whatapps and response was pretty fast. Did not request for anyone since I just wanted to release those sore and tense muscles accumulated during MCO. Though hidden, easy to locate the place if you had been there before.

As expected, no customers upon arrival and start get into business. The masseur was slightly big, I wouldnt say he is stocky but got body meat ;). After a quick shower, he began his service. Started back and lower back as usual and spent considerable time there. Throughout the massage and especially when his hand slid between the butt crack, I let out soft moan to give him the affirmation " Yes, there you go...go ahead"........ haha. Then he asked if I need urut batin to which I declined. Managed to touch his groin but he said to open his pants, he will need a "fee". So, I continued to make touches whenever possible, which he sheepishly and gently pushed my hands away ;).

Besides Healthland, I had been fancying Purnama...the hand strokes and the way they massage, cant tell exact why and its hard to explain though. Probably just suit my taste.  I had visited them previously under Serai Spa opposite Puduraya many years back.

When its finally done, I paid at the counter. The masseur is local chap Wan. And for info, they do not accept credit card but only cash and bank transfer.  So make sure you have sufficient cash on hand.