Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

On 12/21/2021 at 4:22 PM, NotYourTypicalIndian said:

Yeahh.. He looks hot in picture.. There's another hottie called Taste as well.. I need to try on my next visit.. My last visit to fresh I chose AK.. What a letdown.. Massage was snot good at all.. And he is not in the mood too.. Will never choose him. Again.. 

M911 is good and hot. I tried him. He top well too. 
I’m plan to try AK but thank you for the good info. How about Viva? Have you tried him?

On 12/21/2021 at 10:54 PM, Jyun88 said:

M911 is good and hot. I tried him. He top well too. 
I’m plan to try AK but thank you for the good info. How about Viva? Have you tried him?

Ohhh nice.. Thanks for the tips.. I'll go for m911 on my next visit then.. Haha.. Not sure about viva.. But I heard Ahfa is the most booked.. But I'm not keen on Ahfa tho.. Do share here if you tried any of them ya.. So far my best experience is still CRV in Fresh.. 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, hornychub said:

Hello guys, hope you guys are doing well. Covid-19 situation is still pretty serious in Malaysia, and it is not recommended for us to go out just yet. I myself have been stuck at home (with nagging parents) since June and have never left the house. Like most of you, I am dying for a massage. But for now, being unable to go out for massage, maybe we can just share massage experiences here. I'll start ;) I just want to clarify that this was my experience before Covid-19 broke out and I am in no way encouraging anyone to go for a massage now. Stay at home and stay safe!

HornyChub's Adventure- Mr D from Growlr

This masseur was someone that I have not shared about previously (because the content is quite steamy) and he is not attached to any massage center. I first saw his profile on Growlr back in 2018 and asked him about his massage service. He said RM50 per hour and in call was available That to me was pretty affordable and looking through his profile, he was a Malay guy who was older than me and had a stocky body. The hotel he was at was very near my house too, so I decided to try it out. Out first encounter was getting blur in my memory, I remember getting to his hotel room, it was dim and the television was on. He was just in towel and had came out from a shower when he opened the door for me. I saw his stocky meaty body and his decent looking face, in just his towel at the door and I knew I was in for a special kinda massage. I entered the room as he put on a white singlet. The room was dimly lit, and the mood felt good, I stripped and laid down on his bed. He started massaging me, and it was very Malay kampung style massage which was quite good and I felt pretty relaxed. After a good 20 minutes or so, I started to feel oil dripping onto my butt crack, and his focus shifted to my butt area. I felt his finger lingering around my butt hole and I moaned softly to give him the approval he was seeking. Next thing I know, he inserted his finger into my bussy (boy pussy, a term I learned recently haha). I heard him removing his singlet and underwear behind me after a while, I turned my head to see this stocky sexy guy throwing his clothing onto the chair next to the tv, and he started to crawl onto the bed and onto me with his hard cock pointing up. He continued massaging me while grinding his already hard pole on my butt cheek. And after much teasing, he turned me around and put a pillow below my butt, and started inserting his hard rod into me. It took some effort because his cock is not extremely big and my butt was so meaty, but he got in and started humping me vigorously and it felt really good. I reached out my hand to feel his stocky chest and held on to his solid tummy while he kept fucking me. He pulled out and came on my tummy and massage continued because there was still time left.. He made sure to jerk me off too when the massage ended. We chat a bit and I was shocked to know that he was a married man. Someone's closeted hubby just fucked me so good. What's better was that to my surprise, he said he only wanted RM50 from me and did not want to charge for the extra, said he couldn't stand looking at my ass and wanted to do it. I gave him some tips anyway and left. It was definitely an interesting session because he was not my usual preferred type of men, and he was stocky and slightly meaty but he topped me really well.

After that, I only met him on more time in the next few months and he fucked me again in that visit. I usually do not want my massage visits to go all sexual like that. But sometimes, you just feel naughty, and you just need it. 3 months after our first encounter, we reconnected on WhatsApp again and he invited me to his hotel room again. I teased and asked if he could help me take some new naughty pics and he said he would love to. This third and last encounter with him was the one that I truly remember until now because of twist of events that was quite mind-blowing. 

On the day of our third encounter, we had made plans to meet at 7.30pm, but in the end I was assigned work last minute and couldn't leave. So I told him I needed to delay the session, and he said that it was okay, and he would take another client before meeting me. After work I drove to the hotel he was at, and texted him. He did not reply and I waited and waited at the entrance of the hotel. After 25 minutes, he replied for me to come up to the room. I was greeted by him at the door and went inside. He had a towel wrapped around him as usual, but it was weird as I heard someone inside the shower! He told me it was his customer from his earlier session and he was cool for me to come in first instead of waiting downstairs. He asked me to get comfortable and get ready for the massage and he will start after the customer leaves. I took off my clothes and lied on the bed. Then I heard someone came out of the showers, I turned and saw a sexy manly daddy guy wrapped in towel and walked out of the bathroom. He was really hot but it was kinda awkward because I was quite naked and so was he. I said hi to him and apologized for coming in before he ended his session with Mr D. He smiled and said it was okay, and my attention was on his dad bod and he chat with us as he put on his clothes. He said Mr D gave him a good massage and he enjoyed it a lot. Mr D suddenly asked if he wanted to stay, I was puzzled why he would ask that, but he said he needed to go home to his wife and kids. Omg haha. So he got dressed and walked out of the room. 

Mr D started massaging me, and I was still curious about the daddy. I had an idea to open my Growlr app to see if I would find him. There was another user who was within 10 meters from me other than Mr D, and I sent that user a message. Unexpectedly I got a reply and it was him. The daddy asked me to enjoy the massage first and talk later as he was going to drive, and I said okay. So I asked Mr D how was the session with the daddy. He said the daddy was one of his regular and he always massaged him. Which was why he was okay with next customer coming in before he left. The massage went on and he got more and more touchy as usual, and he pulled down my briefs and exposed my bare butt. I told him to take my phone and take a few shots of my butthole that was glittering with oil and he gladly obliged. After that he removed his underwear and sat on my thigs, I could feel his dick rubbing against my hole and after some teasing, he got me into the doggy position and started fucking me hard. At the corner of my eye I saw him taking his phone from the desk as he was fucking me and I pretended not to notice. I knew he was recording our fucking as I felt him taking pauses and sliding the phone on the bed. He kept fucking me with a steady and strong tempo, it felt so good and I felt hornier knowing the phone was recording it. The sound fucking and his cock rubbing in my hole sounded so sexy. It was a good session and we both came. He also charged me RM80 only for the 1.5 hour session, and after showring, I asked him for the video of us fucking. He was shocked and said he took it because he would like to replay this and jerk off to it when he is horny. I said I want a copy too and he sent me via whatsapp immediately. I was in the doggy position so I knew he was only capturing the scenes that were going on down there ;)  I left his room a satisfied slut.

In my car before I drove away, I checked on my phone and the sexy daddy replied me after he got home. I sent him a message saying I just finished the massage and it was so good. He replied instantly and asked me did Mr D fuck me? I was shocked to see but decided to reply and said yes. The daddy said he expected it because Mr D mentioned it to him and invited him to a threesome with me. I was like oh, so he fucked you too? My mind was blown when the sexy daddy said no, and that Mr D asked to be fucked whenever they meet because he said the sexy daddy guy had a nice big cock. And he would visit Mr D for massage and fuck him because there was no extra charges. I was shocked and speechless for a while. Mr D used to say that he doesn't always have sex with his clients, but as far as I knew he's been fucking with 2 of his customer already. It was kinda dumb of me to be so naïve. It was a lesson learnt for me, and I appreciate the daddy for being honest and telling me. He also advised me to be more careful not to believe everything that people say on the internet and always play safe and check up on my status. Until today I remember his advise.

After that day, I did not visit Mr D anymore, even though I look back at the video seeing and hearing us fuck and it makes me horny every time. That was 3 years ago. I still see him on Growlr everyday and he texted me a few times, but I always make up excuses and did not go to him anymore. However it was still one of the most memorable experience for me and it taught me some lessons that I needed to learn.

I wanted to write something and share here, it has been so long since I read anything interesting here. What's your most memorable massage experience? Share with us in this thread and let's stay safe, stay at home, and stay connected until we can be sluts again ;) 

Can I have the Daddy number,plz? 

On 12/21/2021 at 10:57 PM, Arufonsu said:

It is the time of the month for me where my body needs a massage. Since Tantara Spa caught my attention for quite a long time, I have decided to give it a try last Saturday. My review is more of a story telling so please expect to have a wall of texts from me.

Tantara Spa @ Novotel by Arufonsu

As I ran through the rain and enters the Novotel building, I was greeted by the hotel staff to scan MySejahtera and had my temperature checked as required. Once I'm done, I tried to locate the lift so that I could get myself up to 4th floor. The spa itself was relatively easy to locate as there is only one walkway that leads me straight to the spa after I walk out from the lift. As mentioned by @stockybi, you will see Zen Spa instead of Tantara Spa. When I enter and get my temperature checked, a lady approaches me and ask me what can she help me with. For a moment, I'm not sure why but I was thinking how to say that I want a massage. Surprisingly, even before I speak out, the lady ask me a simple question which is "Tantara Spa?".  As I replied yes, she took out the menu and I browse through it. Without hesitation, I took the 2 hours massage (RM180), make my payment, and waited to be served.

Deep inside me, I know that I wanted to try Devid/David as some member said he is more towards muscular type but I decided to let the lady assign instead. I did hope that it was David though. After waiting for 5 minutes, one guy approached me and lead me to the room. Of course, I thought he was David since I have no idea how he looks like 🤣

One thing that surprises me the most is this spa is actually humongous as I was led all the way through the last treatment room towards the end. Once I enter the room, I strip myself down, wash myself up and get ready for the massage. One thing for sure, my first impression of the treatment room is definitely clean and comfortable. It even have its own bathtub and the room itself is quite spacious for 1 person. OK now let's move on to the crucial part.

As usual, when the therapist enters, he dims the light while I took off my towel and lie face down on the massage table. Everything seems normal. He started off by putting towels behind my back and started massage me without oil. By using the strength he has, he kneaded my leg, slowly up to my back, moved on to my arms and return to the back. It felt good just from the kneading. One thing to highlight about the arm massage is, the therapist purposely placed my hands right next to his crotch. While he was kneading, I have to admit that my fingers unintentionally move and rub against his dick. Since he did not avoid it, I don't find any reason to move my hand away as well 😆

Once he was done with both of my arms, the next massage he gave me was rather familiar for me.

I recall there was once a therapist did the same thing like he did (which I can't remember from which spa), whereby he will climb on top of the massage table and press his entire body weight against me. To me, it felt naturally comfortable because of body warmness which I like. He did this for quite a few times (around 4 times) and on the last press, he made some naughty movement which is by adding some mild humping motion while on top of me. It wasn't that bad but nothing much I can feel since he is fully clothed. Next, we will move on to the next stuff.

The massage without oil has ended. He took off all the towels that was covering me previously and proceed by climbing on top of the massage table. While sitting on my legs, he pour oil on his hand and start massaging my back. Started off from my upper back, slowly down to my lower back, and in between my butt crack. To be honest, among all the therapists I had tried, he is the only one that never focus on massaging my butt. All he ever did was swiping between my butt crack and never really squish my butt like other therapist does. Apart from that, he rarely teases while massaging as most of the therapists will purposely swipe their hand all the way from my butt crack to my crotch. As for him, he only did that to me like twice in the entire massage and it was just a brief moment. I'm not complaining at all since I wanted a good massage to ease my aches on my back. While he still working on my back, one massage that I love the most is where he will use his finger to press hardly on my shoulder blade to sort of like removing the air in it. It was painful but satisfying at the same time. Once he was done with my back, he gets down from the table and proceed to massage my legs. Nothing much to talk about leg since it will be always the same and now I will proceed to the spiciest part of my story.

The back massage has completed. In my mind, I am always mentally prepared for the next part after my back. As I heard the sound of the therapist preparing something nearby, I'm pretty sure he wants me lift my head up and lie down facing up. With a soft voice, he asked me to turn around. At that point, my brain already knows what he is going to do. In chronological order, he will started off by either massaging my chest first, or my legs first and slowly move upward/downward and in between, he will rub my crotch while teasing my dick by flipping it around while massaging my pelvic area, and finish off with my arms. In my mind, that is basically what I expected and I continue to relax myself to let him do his job instead. He started off by covering my eyes with a cloth. Frankly speaking, this is the first time a therapist did this to me while I was turned over facing up. I mean, is just a frontal massage. Why you need to cover my eyes for no reason?

As my eyes was covered, I can feel him climbing on top of the massage table again. Is not difficult to sense if the therapist climb onto the table. He was in the same position while he was massaging my back by sitting on my leg, he oiled up his hand and start massaging my chest. Well OK this is what I expected. So he started off with my chest first. While he was rubbing his hand around my chest and downward to my crotch and all around my body, he stopped for awhile. To me, that is rather unusual since you just started massaging my chest and you stopped for like few seconds. But recalling back that he was rubbing oil all over my body and basically is not even massaging my body, I sense something very different. Even though my eyes was covered, there is still a small visible gap between the cloth. As I try to see through the visible gap, I was rather surprised that he was actually taking off his shirt. Till that very moment, we had never communicate to agree for anything and it was just too sudden for me that it threw my mind off somehow. Plus, this is definitely my very first time to see a therapist taking his shirt off in a proper massage center. The moment he took his shirt off, he begin with body to body on me. I'm like "Damn... What's happening right now???". In the state of confusion, I have to admit that I could not resist the pleasure from warm body against me as well. I can never decline it since he did it willingly. But deep inside me, I was kind of worried that he might get caught being shirtless while performing massage and it this will get both of us in trouble. Unfortunately, the dirty side of my mind never really bother much and continue to enjoy it. Therefore, he continue to rub his body against me for a minute and all I ever did is just lie down and enjoy.

So, I thought that is just as far as he can goes. Maybe he was a little bit horny and I just let him be. As he moved his body away from me, I thought that he had enough and continue with a normal massage BUT NO!!! He started taking his pants off and continue with the body to body massage (as soon as his pants were off, the cloth covering my eyes were off as well 🤣). I swear to God that I was so worried for him and at the same time, I just could not resist the pleasure with his dick rubbing against mine.  While he was on top of me, besides rubbing our body against each other, we even hump each other. After awhile, he oiled up my dick and placed my dick between his thighs so that I can hump him. As I was humping him hard, the sense of pleasure just made me forgotten about the trouble we will get into if we got caught. He even tried to lick my nipple (when he took off his shirt, his mask was already removed lol) and kiss me but I decline his kissing for safety sake. It was quite a vigorous few minutes of humping between us because I started to feel him sweating all over his back and I can even feel myself started to sweat too. Eventually, it went on for like 10 mins and he had to stop to avoid being caught. So he move his body away from mine, and start to jerk me off while I am still lying down. At that point, my dick was absolutely hard but given that I don't cum so easily, I took the initiative to jerk him off together. The jerking part lasted for like 10 to 15 minutes because in between, he tried to stopped me from jerking him off but I insist that I want him to cum (please forgive me 😆). After a few attempts in trying to make him cum, I give up because I do not want him to get in trouble eventually. Therefore, I decided to lie down and tell him that I will cum now.

After a good few minutes of self stroking, I erupted and almost shot to his face as he was trying to avoid it. Immediately, he covered my crotch with a cloth. As soon as I ejaculated, he put on his pants and shirt and proceed to wipe off the sweat and oil on my body and cover me with a towel. Finally, the good time has ended. As there were still 30 minutes more, he finish it up with a simple head massage and a foot massage which is extremely relaxing for me. Once everything was done, he ask me to sit and he hug me tightly from the back while giving me some shoulder massage in between. It was absolutely relaxing for me without a doubt.

He told me to shower and I requested him for some ginger tea (Most spa will have this. Do remember to request for one). While he went out to get my tea, I quickly get my shower done and put on my pants so that I can prepare the tips for him. Once he entered the room with my tea, I took a sip and while he was cleaning up the room, I pass the tips to him and give him a nice hug for the good services he gave me. Before I get on to the review, here is one thing I need to highlight. When I saw the therapist took off his shirt that time, I knew he is not David because he is not muscular nor toned at all. His chest was quite decent but overall, he is slightly meaty and while we were jerking off each other, I asked for his name and he told me his name is Dennish.

As for the review, it would be as below:

Skill: 9/10 - Really enjoy most of the massage. Probably if he did not body to body me, I would experience more of the massages he can deliver.

Environment: 10/10 - Rooms are extremely clean and cozy. Especially with how spacious the treatment room is.

Price: 8/10 - Price is high but still reasonable for the quality of massage I am getting.

Overall Experience: 10/10 - Considering with the extra services I am getting, it is extremely satisfying yet risky 😆.

There it goes. My long ass story review after a year, or maybe even 2 years. For those who think this is too much to read, just skip to the last 5 paragraphs.

Thanks for sharing, definitely someone to try it out next time. Believe his name is Danish.

Nude body-to-body in a male spa like Tantara? Its "wow"... a very worthful experience with an unexpected and happy ending experience for  you.

@Arufonsu Btw, thanks for your comments on Aromann. I have tried it...hahaha. 😘

Edited by stockybi

On 12/22/2021 at 6:32 PM, stockybi said:

Thanks for sharing, definitely someone to try it out next time. Believe his name is Danish.

Nude body-to-body in a male spa like Tantara? Its "wow"... a very worthful experience with an unexpected and happy ending experience for  you.

@Arufonsu Btw, thanks for your comments on Aromann. I have tried it...hahaha. 😘

I did asked how his name was spelt and he told me Dennish as in Denmark so I believe it is Dennish instead of Danish 😆

The B2B is definitely my first time experience in a proper massage center. Indeed it was a whole new experience for me haha.

So how was Aromann for you? Mind sharing the experiences you had there? 😁

On 12/22/2021 at 1:13 PM, NotYourTypicalIndian said:

Ohhh nice.. Thanks for the tips.. I'll go for m911 on my next visit then.. Haha.. Not sure about viva.. But I heard Ahfa is the most booked.. But I'm not keen on Ahfa tho.. Do share here if you tried any of them ya.. So far my best experience is still CRV in Fresh.. 

Ah Fa is part time over there. He only works at night time and during his off day. That's why it's hard to book.

I have tried him but his massage skill is just average.

His photo and actual person looks a bit different (the photos looks too yummy for me).

So far the best massage skill from Fresh i got is from Randy.

In terms of service, NSK is pretty good and naughty.

By the way, anyone tried Taste and Rainbow? Looks kind handsome. 

On 12/23/2021 at 1:53 PM, Shawn123 said:

Ah Fa is part time over there. He only works at night time and during his off day. That's why it's hard to book.

I have tried him but his massage skill is just average.

His photo and actual person looks a bit different (the photos looks too yummy for me).

So far the best massage skill from Fresh i got is from Randy.

In terms of service, NSK is pretty good and naughty.

By the way, anyone tried Taste and Rainbow? Looks kind handsome. 

Yeah I'm lusting after Taste. Looks damn hot.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:18 AM, Arufonsu said:

I did asked how his name was spelt and he told me Dennish as in Denmark so I believe it is Dennish instead of Danish 😆

The B2B is definitely my first time experience in a proper massage center. Indeed it was a whole new experience for me haha.

So how was Aromann for you? Mind sharing the experiences you had there? 😁

@ArufonsuThanks for the correction.

On Aromann, I have to quote what @hornychub always say "Let's just say its hot"😂

On 12/21/2021 at 5:00 PM, matt122333 said:

"Star" is back in Fresh again!!

Really been missing him for so long.He Gives really good massage until you moan in pleasure and has a massive tool to make you cry in pain.

So tempting to see him again...Damn COVID!!!!

I was told Star is just a part timer. Went I was there Star was just finish his working hour. Need to book him in advance and check if he is available or not

On 12/21/2021 at 4:22 PM, NotYourTypicalIndian said:

Yeahh.. He looks hot in picture.. There's another hottie called Taste as well.. I need to try on my next visit.. My last visit to fresh I chose AK.. What a letdown.. Massage was snot good at all.. And he is not in the mood too.. Will never choose him. Again.. 

I must be lucky. I took AK last Tuesday and to my surprise he treated me like his boyfriend. I must admit his massage technique definitely not the best and he actually admitted it to me as I told him off. Hahaha but anything else beside massage was 10/10 for me. I actually will book him again next time because that day we laughed we played we do everything fun but no penetration involves as I am not looking for that on that day. We even had long shower where we sang one Malay song that he knew together. Hahaha  

On 12/23/2021 at 10:46 PM, matt122333 said:

https://ibb.co/nBnPL2v

Does anyone know who is this guy??Any review to share??

NSK is it?

If NSK I tried him last month. Massage wise average, keep massaging at the same area and also my back felt pain for few days. Pleasure wise mehh..not that good either, probably I'm not his type..

On 12/24/2021 at 5:20 PM, NotYourTypicalIndian said:

R u kidding? NSK only bottom? 

yes NSK is a bottom...i still rmb last time massage session w him one year back b4 old place closed... i walked in n picked one randomly available masseur for normal massage n it's him..

on second half session after flip to front, he straight go oral n play for my cock. after i m getting a hard on, he immediate slide it in n sit n enjoy through it under his control.. it's quite tempting n hard to resist, after a while then i only hv to ask to stop unless w protection..

yes, after w protection the role changed.. he lie on bottom, i finger n play his hole, n thrust..he has shiver n moan throughout the session n lastly he autocum..

in fact, i dun rmb how's his skill on massage, but he's quite a submissive for me..n overall it's quite a good experience for me..

On 12/26/2021 at 10:15 PM, hornychub said:

Hello everyone, Merry Holidays and Happy New Year in advance!

HornyChub’s Review on

Remo (Sempurna Avenue)

Today I was feeling adventurous and drove down all the way to Bangi from PJ to meet a bi curious Tunisia guy for coffee. It was pretty lame so I wanted to get an exciting massage to make up for the 56km that I droved for nothing 😂

Contacted Sempurna WhatsApp and they sent an army of photos for me to browse through. Many new faces mostly Malay and Chinese, even saw horny daddy Wan but there was one face that really caught my attention- the Nepali guy Remo. Very unique but handsome facial features with a small goatee and when you look down the goatee the photo showed a very toned slightly muscular body and abs. Asked for Remo and was told he’s only available after 6.30pm. Was willing to wait, since have to drive back from Bangi 🙂

As I was driving back, I remembered seeing a comment here from a fellow blower (is this what we call ourselves 😄?) that Remo is straight with bad massage and has a small dick 😱 I wondered if I have made a bad choice but since papa Sempurna already confirmed it, I decided to proceed. 

At 6.25pm Remo texted me and sent me a photo of the entrance. It was not the one beside City Karaoke Cafe but a few doors down. A glass door. I entered and saw Remo on first floor. Was led inside a unit with several rooms. Was dark inside and the wooden flooring was creaking as I step onto it 😂 Be careful if you come here. 

In the dim inside the room I saw Reno’s face, totally my type. Manly and bad boy type, looked quite like his photo. Reminded me a bit of Ejoi. Above Average height and looked fit. Just didn’t quite get his hairstyle but hey I don’t judge. He asked me if I wanted Urut Batin and I said yes 

I stripped and laid on the very thin mattress on the floor. Remo started his massage in his underwear and T-shirt. I decided to be nice for the first half to see if his massage was bad. Honestly, it was not bad at all. Very different from the deep tissue massage I’m used to but his technique made my back crack a few time, and the pressure was pretty good. Definitely one of the better one I have had in Sempurna. His technique is a mixture of a lot of things but it felt like he used his knuckles and thumb a lot. Through our small talk I found out he used to work at Purnama, Aronmann and Tantara before he came to work here. And it’s been 6 months since he started here. I behaved and played with my phone as he gave me a pretty decent massage all over my back and legs.

It was time to turn around and he worked both my thighs, before he did the urut batin for me. He applied a lot of pressure on my inner thigh next to my pubes and massaged my prostate from the outside using his technique. It was a pretty standard urut batin. He then moved to sit beside me and massaged my stomach and chest. As he reached over to massage me I saw his face up close and really so handsome. I complimented him and he laughed shyly,  at that time I was already under his spell. He didn’t seduce me throughout the massage it was very properly done but he just gives off a manly bad boy vibe that I cannot resist. 

After my chest was done he asked if I wanted to shoot. I asked him whether can see his body, he said need to pay extra which I think is fair, said ok and he took off his T-shirt. His body is quite nice and toned, you can tell he works out but it’s not like crazy muscular and I really enjoyed his smooth and warm skin. He applied some oil and grabbed my cock and started to work on it 

I asked him whether can do more. He asked me what I wanted and without feeling shy I told him I wanted to SUCK HIS DICK and he laughed hahah. He said need to pay more I asked him is RM100 enough to which he agreed. He pulled down his undie and exposed his muscular thigh and his cock that was still flaccid. I was so horny and did not need further invitation. Crept closer to his pubes and I sniffed in his smell, he had apply some powder in his crack and it smelt wonderful.

I put his soft cock in my mouth and started working on it with my lips. At first I thought I was served a small cock, which was okay too because a horny bitch don’t choose, ya know. It started growing as my sucking continued. Was caressing his waist, thighs and butt with one hand and caressed his balls in another. It felt so nice to hold. Within a minute or two his cock grew bigger and my mouth started feeling full. I took it out and it looked quite big already and I really enjoyed the girth. Felt so nice to suck. I looked up and his eyes were closed and face was funny like trying to resist the good feeling. I wanted to keep on sucking as long as I could, it got so hard inside my mouth. 

Then, Remo gently withdrew his cock from my mouth but my lips was still clamped onto the head 😂 He gently laid my down again and began to jerk my now erect cock. I asked him to fuck my mouth as I jerk. Which he did for a while and I wish he would really use my mouth but he was being so gentle. He played with my nipples and allowed me to suck his nipples as I came hard onto myself. He covered my cum covered pubes with a towel and got up. Man, he looked so yummy in the dim light I wished I could make him cum but he said he still need to work later 🤤

I went to take a shower afterwards. At least the water pressure was insanely good. Paid him RM100 for massage and Batin and an additional RM100 as agreed as tips.

Normally, my visits to Sempurna were either a hard miss or a meh hit. My experience with Remo was a good hit, he is an experienced masseur and traditional type of masseur. His emphasis is on massage and is open to light fun. If you want a fucking handsome Nepali guy to pamper you with decent massage and have the option to experience his body, can consider Remo.

Is he straight? I think so, but I prefer light fun only, so it didn’t matter to me. 

Stay safe and Happy Holiday!

Pretty experienced guy with his stints in all the male only massage places. Glad you have a rewarding time (after 56km for nothing :P). I feel that sometimes comments on massage is subjective, which depends on the massuer and also the client, a good/bad session with a client does not mean the same to the other. But of course, reviews serve as a good expectation so its good to read!

Noticed that you are one of those who shared how much you tip for fun, thanks for that. I think that price for light is reasonable.

Btw, what happened to the 56km Tunisian?  Cant be just coffee right? 😂

A succinct review for CRV (Fresh)

-Fresh(Cheras branch) has relocated and now operating from cost flat nearby,it's dilapidated and smell of piss.

When I got there, I was given a pic of the units door and the block number without any further clues to locate it.

Took a funny elevator that can only stop on a small number of floors.Atleast didn't have to climb up the stairs to reach their unit 

-I finally arrived at their door and was greeted by NSK,I think.AK was there too and he looks exactly as he is in the picture. 

CRV emerged, the picture they show was taken at least 5 years ago.He looks rugged, more manly, his facial hair has grown thicker so do his arm.He is totally my type.

After paying on the spot for b2b service,I was led to the unit one floor above. The room was equiped with a new aircond,a thin mattress and nothing else. :D I showered,got myself striped and lay on the bed while waiting for him come out from the bathroom

His massage was sensual and very relaxing.Lots of teasing to get you arouse and his fingers kept finding their way to my butthole. I like the good pressure he applied to my legs and and back.Wish it lasted longer.

At some point, he lifted my lower body and rest my legs on his shin,our dicks touched.He then fondled with my dick while licking my up and down my body.It sent shivers down my so in be and I was close to cumming just from it.

After flipping around , i finally got to marvel at his massive tool.No less than 6",with a monstrous circumference and two steel beads embedded underneath the skin of the shaft.He suggested to offer extra service get I turned it down,that thing is not going in my hole :D. 

He let me suck it and I worked on this beauty with my tongue.He asked for  RM50 if I want to see him cum which I rejected.Nearing the end of the session,we switched position and he insisted that I jerk myself off until I shot my load while he sucked on my nipple.

Damage

90 for B2B,no tips cus didn't have small bills in my wallet.

Still waiting for Star to return from his days off.

On 12/27/2021 at 10:18 AM, stockybi said:

Pretty experienced guy with his stints in all the male only massage places. Glad you have a rewarding time (after 56km for nothing :P). I feel that sometimes comments on massage is subjective, which depends on the massuer and also the client, a good/bad session with a client does not mean the same to the other. But of course, reviews serve as a good expectation so its good to read!

Noticed that you are one of those who shared how much you tip for fun, thanks for that. I think that price for light is reasonable.

Btw, what happened to the 56km Tunisian?  Cant be just coffee right? 😂

I agree, sometimes different people have different taste and their interactions with masseurs will be different also. 

It was really just coffee. In a mamak. And nothing. He has the audacity to ask me to go to his house for massage after I am back in KL 😂😂😂

like byeeee

On 12/27/2021 at 1:48 PM, hornychub said:

I agree, sometimes different people have different taste and their interactions with masseurs will be different also. 

It was really just coffee. In a mamak. And nothing. He has the audacity to ask me to go to his house for massage after I am back in KL 😂😂😂

like byeeee

Massage? Him massaging you? 

Has anyone tried or heard of this Arab mb called Hamza who offers massage and full service for RM400? Got review or not? The massage got gold is it?

But so yummy the tanned muscular body damnz 

Edit: Forget it, turned out to be rude and vain. RM400 saved for better use 

Edited by hornychub

On 12/27/2021 at 2:26 PM, hornychub said:

Has anyone tried or heard of this Arab mb called Hamza who offers massage and full service for RM400? Got review or not? The massage got gold is it?

But so yummy the tanned muscular body damnz 

Where u find his ads? 

On 12/22/2021 at 1:13 PM, NotYourTypicalIndian said:

I tried ahfa. Young boy with long thin dick. Oh… never try CRV.

On 12/27/2021 at 8:03 PM, stockybi said:

Only after you got back to KL he offered you to go to his place? He probably wants his c**k to massage your butts.😂

I thought the same too but too last to drive another 56km just to service him ;) 

Purnama @ the Fahrenheit (The Sequel)

After the first time post MCO, went back to Purnama for a couple of more times. For the second times, engaged back local Malay masseur Wan for a 2 hr Balinese massage. Nice strong touches with teasing of butt crack. He asked if I want urut batin to which I said no. He allowed touching of his part though he did not remove his jeans (can imagine how had to touch ;) ) and hence can only slip my hands in. In the end, hug on to me and cum. Wanted to tip him but later at the counter, he just told me RM 50 for aesthetic (not sure what he meant) but I paid him RM70 instead on top of the massage price.

Skill: 9/10 - His massage style and touch suits me.

Environment: 9/10 - Quiet and no disturbance, probably in the afternoon on weekday.

Price: 9/10 - Reasonable given location and establishment.

Overall Experience: 9/10 

Wanted to try another masseur and went for a Pinoy by the name of Nick as I have a thing for foreign masseur. Pleasant look, short and bulky but not sure muscular or not since he was in a loose shirt. Since it was first time with him, I find his massage just okay to the extent that I cannot remember much of it. The highlight of the session was he kept teasing my nipples and offered prostate massage at RM50, which I agreed and cum. He did allow abit of touching of his touch but was generally overly cautious on no interaction of any saliva on him.

Skill: 6/10: Too normal to remember.

Environment: 7/10 - only one room with water heater hence have to move from one to another to shower.

Price: 9/10

Overall experience: 7/10 - Since I cum 😛

It was pretty last minute today that I have the urge of getting a massage and since I am around BB, I just checked if there is a masseur available to which they said yes. I let them assign randomly  to try other masseurs but hope not be Nick. But unfortunately it was him and I immediately regretted not choosing upfront.

I tried to feel how his massage was since I could not remember the last. It was a scrub style massage, only using his fingers and palm to knead, not even using knuckles to but only a few times I can feel him using his fingers as pressure points. For someone who have experience more and much better massages, it was just simply boring. Imagine for 2 hours, rubbing and "scrubbing" using the same style at the same place is just painful for the receiver. Again he asked if I wanted urut batin to which I politely declined. Again he kept teasing my nipples but I was quite determined not to cum and my boy partnered me well and did not get hard when he tried to touch it to make me hard. In the end, I was glad the whole session was over.

Skill: 4/10 - Even lower scoring now that I can feel his massage.

Environment: 5/10 - shower problem and he left the room twice.

Price: 4/10 - Initially wanted Balinese at RM180 but he said alot of customer chose signature at RM210. But I really cant feel what signature massage it was.

Overall Experience: 5/10 - Havent had a bad experience for some time but this was pretty bad. I will certainly request for someone else, if I am heading back to Purnama again.

If there is anyone who has good experience with other masseurs, happy to hear to try it out.

Edited by stockybi

On 12/28/2021 at 10:40 PM, stockybi said:

Purnama @ the Fahrenheit (The Sequel)

After the first time post MCO, went back to Purnama for a couple of more times. For the second times, engaged back local Malay masseur Wan for a 2 hr Balinese massage. Nice strong touches with teasing of butt crack. He asked if I want urut batin to which I said no. He allowed touching of his part though he did not remove his jeans (can imagine how had to touch ;) ) and hence can only slip my hands in. In the end, hug on to me and cum. Wanted to tip him but later at the counter, he just told me RM 50 for aesthetic (not sure what he meant) but I paid him RM70 instead on top of the massage price.

Skill: 9/10 - His massage style and touch suits me.

Environment: 9/10 - Quiet and no disturbance, probably in the afternoon on weekday.

Price: 9/10 - Reasonable given location and establishment.

Overall Experience: 9/10 

Wanted to try another masseur and went for a Pinoy by the name of Nick as I have a thing for foreign masseur. Pleasant look, short and bulky but not sure muscular or not since he was in a loose shirt. Since it was first time with him, I find his massage just okay to the extent that I cannot remember much of it. The highlight of the session was he kept teasing my nipples and offered prostate massage at RM50, which I agreed and cum. He did allow abit of touching of his touch but was generally overly cautious on no interaction of any saliva on him.

Skill: 6/10: Too normal to remember.

Environment: 7/10 - only one room with water heater hence have to move from one to another to shower.

Price: 9/10

Overall experience: 7/10 - Since I cum 😛

It was pretty last minute today that I have the urge of getting a massage and since I am around BB, I just checked if there is a masseur available to which they said yes. I let them assign randomly  to try other masseurs but hope not be Nick. But unfortunately it was him and I immediately regretted not choosing upfront.

I tried to feel how his massage was since I could not remember the last. It was a scrub style massage, only using his fingers and palm to knead, not even using knuckles to but only a few times I can feel him using his fingers as pressure points. For someone who have experience more and much better massages, it was just simply boring. Imagine for 2 hours, rubbing and "scrubbing" using the same style at the same place is just painful for the receiver. Again he asked if I wanted urut batin to which I politely declined. Again he kept teasing my nipples but I was quite determined not to cum and my boy partnered me well and did not get hard when he tried to touch it to make me hard. In the end, I was glad the whole session was over.

Skill: 4/10 - Even lower scoring now that I can feel his massage.

Environment: 5/10 - shower problem and he left the room twice.

Price: 4/10 - Initially wanted Balinese at RM180 but he said alot of customer chose signature at RM210. But I really cant feel what signature massage it was.

Overall Experience: 5/10 - Havent had a bad experience for some time but this was pretty bad. I will certainly request for someone else, if I am heading back to Purnama again.

If there is anyone who has good experience with other masseurs, happy to hear to try it out.

Thanks for the review 

Wondering how does prostate massage work. Is it merely fingering ur man hole?

Does nick offer anything extra? I'm always into muscular massuer