Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

On 11/22/2021 at 10:49 PM, Sudu said:

Here are some updates from me.

Zul sempurna. Malay muscular dark skin body builder type. He rarely at the center though, and i think goes by a diff name (kamarul/zamarul?) He also advertised in grindr. Took him before second lockdown once and took him again few weeks ago. Good strong massage.

Adian - malay/sabahan/indonesian?, Muscular. Massage is more sensual type, and very hard to book. Took him prior to second lockdown too, and havent take him since. But he is still at sempurna. 

Jack - nepali - muscular, maybe mid to late 30s. Great massage skills and a veteran. Worked in senjakala previous, then sempurna. Now he is freelancing and doing incall at his place. My go to masseur whether i need a strong massage or a sensual one. 

For regular massage, my usual routine will be healthland and reborn. Just go and ask for male masseurs. Their skills are usually not much diff as most are trained with similar technique. As this is for regular massage, i really dont care much about their appareance and more on their skills. U can choose similar masseur if you already had them before, so if u like particular masseur's skills, ask the counter before you leave their number. I usually go to sri petaling branch as its the most convenient for me, but most if not all of their branches will have male masseurs. Just remember to book ahead to avoid disappointment.

I went to penang recently too and tried several regular massage places there. Healthland penang (only 1 branch) have promotion now so i did that first. Masseur skills is a bit diff, so i suspect he already worked at diff massage center before. His massage is strong and a bit painful at times but the good kind of pain.

Also tried revive reflexology for foot massage, and this center are mostly uncle/grandpa type masseur, which are very skillful hehe. 

Another massage center i tried was SS foot massage center at lorong abu siti (same row as healthland). This center i tried two masseurs, one gave me great strong massage, another was a mix of strong and sensual. I found out that the later was new, so that explains the inconsistency but i dont mind him at all hehe. I was in penang for only few days and already had 3 great massages, so i just went to have fun and enjoy the massage hehe.

How's Jack's body shape now? Is he still as muscular as usual? I tried him once before covid and he is super my type

On 12/3/2021 at 1:57 PM, Kakik said:

Anybody tried lokman from sempurna?

any review?

i did tried lokman.. he is local malay.. i personally think he gaind a little bit weight.. but he is still in good shape. its just that the photo shared by sempurna boss is not updated in my opinion.. haha.. 

massage - 7/10 ok lah pressure

he - 7/10 only because i expected him to be like in the picture 

On 12/4/2021 at 7:02 AM, jingling said:

i did tried lokman.. he is local malay.. i personally think he gaind a little bit weight.. but he is still in good shape. its just that the photo shared by sempurna boss is not updated in my opinion.. haha.. 

Yeah. Same. Tried him before. In picture he seems slimmer but when meet seems like he gained some weight. 

Did you went for extra service with him? 

Tantara @ Novotel

Heard about this place and decided to give it a try. Given the sudden urge to have a massage, I made a booking for the same evening.

Relatively easy to find Novotel, but parking is challenging because of the extremely narrow lane and space in the parking lot (or maybe my car is too big? ;) ) Anyway, the place was on level 4, initially I thought I was at the wrong place as it is called Zen Spa, but it is the only occupant on that level so I guess  it should be the same. Given the timing, it was already without customers, which is good for quietness and privacy.

When i saw the masseur, I was 😍😍. Slim-toned Nepali (wait lah for the name at the end ;)). After some sanitization, walked through a spacious corridor and arrived in the room with en-suite bathroom and bathtub. Fully naked as expected, he was pretty good with the strokes. Strong strokes but not the strongest I have felt, but it was fine. Mixed with abit sensual sliding between the butt crack.

Then we started chatting, on average he receives around 3 to 4 clients. He has been in Malaysia for 9 years and he is now 30. How true it is, I do not know but he did have a young look and shyness when he talks. He asked if he has massaged me before, to whichb I said no but others recommended him. I took the chance to just touch his part and then he told me a fee for him to take off (and light I suppose). Nego abit but not cheap almost the price of the massage itself.

It was a good experience at Tantara. At RM180 for 2 hours for current promotional price (till end of the year), I would rate it as good as it is cheaper than comparable places like Aromann. Whether I will go back again? Yes, to try Sadam as extremely praised by @hornychub ;)

Price: 10/10

Cleanliness: 10/10

Skill: 9/10

HE: Depends between you and the masseur

My satisfaction: 9/10 (there is always room for improvement :) )

He is Devid.

On 12/4/2021 at 7:02 AM, jingling said:

I see..ya from picture he look like slim fit body..

did you tried any extra with him?

On 12/4/2021 at 10:42 AM, stockybi said:

Tantara @ Novotel

Heard about this place and decided to give it a try. Given the sudden urge to have a massage, I made a booking for the same evening.

Relatively easy to find Novotel, but parking is challenging because of the extremely narrow lane and space in the parking lot (or maybe my car is too big? ;) ) Anyway, the place was on level 4, initially I thought I was at the wrong place as it is called Zen Spa, but it is the only occupant on that level so I guess  it should be the same. Given the timing, it was already without customers, which is good for quietness and privacy.

When i saw the masseur, I was 😍😍. Slim-toned Nepali (wait lah for the name at the end ;)). After some sanitization, walked through a spacious corridor and arrived in the room with en-suite bathroom and bathtub. Fully naked as expected, he was pretty good with the strokes. Strong strokes but not the strongest I have felt, but it was fine. Mixed with abit sensual sliding between the butt crack.

Then we started chatting, on average he receives around 3 to 4 clients. He has been in Malaysia for 9 years and he is now 30. How true it is, I do not know but he did have a young look and shyness when he talks. He asked if he has massaged me before, to whichb I said no but others recommended him. I took the chance to just touch his part and then he told me a fee for him to take off (and light I suppose). Nego abit but not cheap almost the price of the massage itself.

It was a good experience at Tantara. At RM180 for 2 hours for current promotional price (till end of the year), I would rate it as good as it is cheaper than comparable places like Aromann. Whether I will go back again? Yes, to try Sadam as extremely praised by @hornychub ;)

He is Devid.

Can u pick the massuer at tantra? How's David's body? Muscular?

On 12/4/2021 at 1:32 AM, hornychub said:

Decided to visit Borneo the other day and try the daddy masseur, W who was previously and still working at Sempurna. Now he is working part time at Borneo on appointment basis. Been really busy with work and I needed some fun. I used to see him on Sempurna catalogue, was intrigued by him but never got to try. So I booked him via WhatsApp and FYI they starting asking for deposit for booking of part time masseurs but it didn't matter much to me and I paid RM30 as deposit

After work, upon arrival at the center, I was welcomed by Wan. He is quite a manly and decent looking daddy, but he is much shorter than I expected him to be. I was told to go to the new side of the center, not the main wing where the counter used to be at

Wan led me into a larger room that was beside the bathroom. He'd already switched on the AC and dimmed the light. I put down my bag and felt the cool AC as my nipples hardened. He did not leave the room as I was undressing. He asked me if I wanted him to be clothed or not. Hearing this, I knew its gonna be an interesting session. 

Needless to say gotta get the guy naked first. I said either way works ;) but naked is more comfortable. And he instantly got out of all his clothes and I saw his smooth and stocky body. Not as muscular as I expected but still quite sexy 

I lied down on the mattress and he got behind me completely naked, even removing his underwear. Massaged me for only bout 5 mins or so, and I felt him sniffing my back and the hair on his chin tickled me. 15 minutes in, he stopped massaging me completely and just climbed onto my back feeling my body up and down. "main dulu Baru massage ya" 

That was the last thing I heard before his hands got all over my body touching me on my butt my back and my shoulders. He turned me to face up and kneeled beside me and fed me his cock. My lips got him hard in no time. While I was milking his cock with my lips, my fingers found my way to his butt crack and he asked if I wanted to fuck him. As lovely as that hole was, I declined saying that I'm a pure btm. 

His body was firm but more stocky rather than muscular. I loved caressing his chest and circling this nipples while feeling the small patch of hair around his nipples. His meat was hard and a good size, if I was in a more comfortable setting, I would love that in my ass

He climbed onto my face and starting fucking my mouth which made me really excited. He then turned around and stuffed his cock down my throat before lowering his balls down my tongue. Later he even sat on my face as I rimmed his lovely hole and came all over myself. He kneel and I continued to suck him until he erupted and shot his cum on the pillow next to my face. 

I asked him what kind of guys he likes, he said he likes large guys that he can hold. Maybe just to please me, idk

The massage was forgettable but it was a good time and money well spent. RM70 for massage and 50 for tips. If you like a daddy, or like a horny older guy that can both top and bottom, he's worth considering. 

After reading @hornychub review, I'm so keen to try this daddy. So I went to sempurna and tried his service yesterday.

Almost everything said happened to me as well 🤭

And he love sucking nipples! And I think he's into big guy probably true.

massage wise I would say above average not to bad, not to good. 7.5/10

Pleasure wise OK but I had experienced something better.lol 8/10

If anyone into daddy type can try this guy Wan.

On 12/6/2021 at 10:46 AM, Chubb69 said:

After reading @hornychub review, I'm so keen to try this daddy. So I went to sempurna and tried his service yesterday.

Almost everything said happened to me as well 🤭

And he love sucking nipples! And I think he's into big guy probably true.

massage wise I would say above average not to bad, not to good. 7.5/10

Pleasure wise OK but I had experienced something better.lol 8/10

If anyone into daddy type can try this guy Wan.

What can I say, I try to be as honest as possible in my reviews 🤣 Glad you had a good time. 

If you have any "better" masseurs that is chub friendly do let me know 😜

Decided to visit Borneo the other day and try the daddy masseur, W who was previously and still working at Sempurna. Now he is working part time at Borneo on appointment basis. Been really busy with work and I needed some fun. I used to see him on Sempurna catalogue, was intrigued by him but never got to try. So I booked him via WhatsApp and FYI they starting asking for deposit for booking of part time masseurs but it didn't matter much to me and I paid RM30 as deposit

After work, upon arrival at the center, I was welcomed by Wan. He is quite a manly and decent looking daddy, but he is much shorter than I expected him to be. I was told to go to the new side of the center, not the main wing where the counter used to be at

Wan led me into a larger room that was beside the bathroom. He'd already switched on the AC and dimmed the light. I put down my bag and felt the cool AC as my nipples hardened. He did not leave the room as I was undressing. He asked me if I wanted him to be clothed or not. Hearing this, I knew its gonna be an interesting session. 

Needless to say gotta get the guy naked first. I said either way works ;) but naked is more comfortable. And he instantly got out of all his clothes and I saw his smooth and stocky body. Not as muscular as I expected but still quite sexy 

I lied down on the mattress and he got behind me completely naked, even removing his underwear. Massaged me for only bout 5 mins or so, and I felt him sniffing my back and the hair on his chin tickled me. 15 minutes in, he stopped massaging me completely and just climbed onto my back feeling my body up and down. "main dulu Baru massage ya" 

That was the last thing I heard before his hands got all over my body touching me on my butt my back and my shoulders. He turned me to face up and kneeled beside me and fed me his cock. My lips got him hard in no time. While I was milking his cock with my lips, my fingers found my way to his butt crack and he asked if I wanted to fuck him. As lovely as that hole was, I declined saying that I'm a pure btm. 

His body was firm but more stocky rather than muscular. I loved caressing his chest and circling this nipples while feeling the small patch of hair around his nipples. His meat was hard and a good size, if I was in a more comfortable setting, I would love that in my ass

He climbed onto my face and starting fucking my mouth which made me really excited. He then turned around and stuffed his cock down my throat before lowering his balls down my tongue. Later he even sat on my face as I rimmed his lovely hole and came all over myself. He kneel and I continued to suck him until he erupted and shot his cum on the pillow next to my face. 

I asked him what kind of guys he likes, he said he likes large guys that he can hold. Maybe just to please me, idk

The massage was forgettable but it was a good time and money well spent. RM70 for massage and 50 for tips. If you like a daddy, or like a horny older guy that can both top and bottom, he's worth considering. 

He do house/hotel call or not?

I usually go to Borneo at Kuchai Lama because its not too far from my house. By default always choose Alex because i prefer to have the same masseur if good enough for me. However, lately i think his massage is getting shorter & shorter time. And its very fast he ask me to turn around. Im ok into some light fun but my priority is massage..LOL. And since im his regular, he knows what to do in order to make me hard & cum fast...lol.

Because of that, i tried Faizrus & Wan (Brain) to mix it up.

For Wan, he more on the beefy side rather that muscular. The pic given maybe like years ago...or pre covid days.

For massage, personally he uses too much oil.(and he uses baby oil). The massage i would say 6.5/10.

For fun part, we both jerk off each other and he flexing his biceps to me. I think he knows i enjoy some light SM because i punch his gut and pecs. (Sorry...i have that kind of fetish...LOL). And he enjoy it too. And he said he into boxing. Maybe thats why he enjoy some body conditioning.

For Faizrus, it will be my 1st & last. I dont really like his massage. Maybe bcoz not strong enough and at the same time not sensual enough..lol...

Next one i think i wanted to try is Calvin at Kuchai area. 

On 9/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, hornychub said:

Hello guys, hope you guys are doing well. Covid-19 situation is still pretty serious in Malaysia, and it is not recommended for us to go out just yet. I myself have been stuck at home (with nagging parents) since June and have never left the house. Like most of you, I am dying for a massage. But for now, being unable to go out for massage, maybe we can just share massage experiences here. I'll start ;) I just want to clarify that this was my experience before Covid-19 broke out and I am in no way encouraging anyone to go for a massage now. Stay at home and stay safe!

HornyChub's Adventure- Mr D from Growlr

This masseur was someone that I have not shared about previously (because the content is quite steamy) and he is not attached to any massage center. I first saw his profile on Growlr back in 2018 and asked him about his massage service. He said RM50 per hour and in call was available That to me was pretty affordable and looking through his profile, he was a Malay guy who was older than me and had a stocky body. The hotel he was at was very near my house too, so I decided to try it out. Out first encounter was getting blur in my memory, I remember getting to his hotel room, it was dim and the television was on. He was just in towel and had came out from a shower when he opened the door for me. I saw his stocky meaty body and his decent looking face, in just his towel at the door and I knew I was in for a special kinda massage. I entered the room as he put on a white singlet. The room was dimly lit, and the mood felt good, I stripped and laid down on his bed. He started massaging me, and it was very Malay kampung style massage which was quite good and I felt pretty relaxed. After a good 20 minutes or so, I started to feel oil dripping onto my butt crack, and his focus shifted to my butt area. I felt his finger lingering around my butt hole and I moaned softly to give him the approval he was seeking. Next thing I know, he inserted his finger into my bussy (boy pussy, a term I learned recently haha). I heard him removing his singlet and underwear behind me after a while, I turned my head to see this stocky sexy guy throwing his clothing onto the chair next to the tv, and he started to crawl onto the bed and onto me with his hard cock pointing up. He continued massaging me while grinding his already hard pole on my butt cheek. And after much teasing, he turned me around and put a pillow below my butt, and started inserting his hard rod into me. It took some effort because his cock is not extremely big and my butt was so meaty, but he got in and started humping me vigorously and it felt really good. I reached out my hand to feel his stocky chest and held on to his solid tummy while he kept fucking me. He pulled out and came on my tummy and massage continued because there was still time left.. He made sure to jerk me off too when the massage ended. We chat a bit and I was shocked to know that he was a married man. Someone's closeted hubby just fucked me so good. What's better was that to my surprise, he said he only wanted RM50 from me and did not want to charge for the extra, said he couldn't stand looking at my ass and wanted to do it. I gave him some tips anyway and left. It was definitely an interesting session because he was not my usual preferred type of men, and he was stocky and slightly meaty but he topped me really well.

After that, I only met him on more time in the next few months and he fucked me again in that visit. I usually do not want my massage visits to go all sexual like that. But sometimes, you just feel naughty, and you just need it. 3 months after our first encounter, we reconnected on WhatsApp again and he invited me to his hotel room again. I teased and asked if he could help me take some new naughty pics and he said he would love to. This third and last encounter with him was the one that I truly remember until now because of twist of events that was quite mind-blowing. 

On the day of our third encounter, we had made plans to meet at 7.30pm, but in the end I was assigned work last minute and couldn't leave. So I told him I needed to delay the session, and he said that it was okay, and he would take another client before meeting me. After work I drove to the hotel he was at, and texted him. He did not reply and I waited and waited at the entrance of the hotel. After 25 minutes, he replied for me to come up to the room. I was greeted by him at the door and went inside. He had a towel wrapped around him as usual, but it was weird as I heard someone inside the shower! He told me it was his customer from his earlier session and he was cool for me to come in first instead of waiting downstairs. He asked me to get comfortable and get ready for the massage and he will start after the customer leaves. I took off my clothes and lied on the bed. Then I heard someone came out of the showers, I turned and saw a sexy manly daddy guy wrapped in towel and walked out of the bathroom. He was really hot but it was kinda awkward because I was quite naked and so was he. I said hi to him and apologized for coming in before he ended his session with Mr D. He smiled and said it was okay, and my attention was on his dad bod and he chat with us as he put on his clothes. He said Mr D gave him a good massage and he enjoyed it a lot. Mr D suddenly asked if he wanted to stay, I was puzzled why he would ask that, but he said he needed to go home to his wife and kids. Omg haha. So he got dressed and walked out of the room. 

Mr D started massaging me, and I was still curious about the daddy. I had an idea to open my Growlr app to see if I would find him. There was another user who was within 10 meters from me other than Mr D, and I sent that user a message. Unexpectedly I got a reply and it was him. The daddy asked me to enjoy the massage first and talk later as he was going to drive, and I said okay. So I asked Mr D how was the session with the daddy. He said the daddy was one of his regular and he always massaged him. Which was why he was okay with next customer coming in before he left. The massage went on and he got more and more touchy as usual, and he pulled down my briefs and exposed my bare butt. I told him to take my phone and take a few shots of my butthole that was glittering with oil and he gladly obliged. After that he removed his underwear and sat on my thigs, I could feel his dick rubbing against my hole and after some teasing, he got me into the doggy position and started fucking me hard. At the corner of my eye I saw him taking his phone from the desk as he was fucking me and I pretended not to notice. I knew he was recording our fucking as I felt him taking pauses and sliding the phone on the bed. He kept fucking me with a steady and strong tempo, it felt so good and I felt hornier knowing the phone was recording it. The sound fucking and his cock rubbing in my hole sounded so sexy. It was a good session and we both came. He also charged me RM80 only for the 1.5 hour session, and after showring, I asked him for the video of us fucking. He was shocked and said he took it because he would like to replay this and jerk off to it when he is horny. I said I want a copy too and he sent me via whatsapp immediately. I was in the doggy position so I knew he was only capturing the scenes that were going on down there ;)  I left his room a satisfied slut.

In my car before I drove away, I checked on my phone and the sexy daddy replied me after he got home. I sent him a message saying I just finished the massage and it was so good. He replied instantly and asked me did Mr D fuck me? I was shocked to see but decided to reply and said yes. The daddy said he expected it because Mr D mentioned it to him and invited him to a threesome with me. I was like oh, so he fucked you too? My mind was blown when the sexy daddy said no, and that Mr D asked to be fucked whenever they meet because he said the sexy daddy guy had a nice big cock. And he would visit Mr D for massage and fuck him because there was no extra charges. I was shocked and speechless for a while. Mr D used to say that he doesn't always have sex with his clients, but as far as I knew he's been fucking with 2 of his customer already. It was kinda dumb of me to be so naïve. It was a lesson learnt for me, and I appreciate the daddy for being honest and telling me. He also advised me to be more careful not to believe everything that people say on the internet and always play safe and check up on my status. Until today I remember his advise.

After that day, I did not visit Mr D anymore, even though I look back at the video seeing and hearing us fuck and it makes me horny every time. That was 3 years ago. I still see him on Growlr everyday and he texted me a few times, but I always make up excuses and did not go to him anymore. However it was still one of the most memorable experience for me and it taught me some lessons that I needed to learn.

I wanted to write something and share here, it has been so long since I read anything interesting here. What's your most memorable massage experience? Share with us in this thread and let's stay safe, stay at home, and stay connected until we can be sluts again ;) 

Hi there @hornychub. Do you mind PMing Mr D’s contacts? I’d highly appreciate it, thanks 🙂

Hi horny, can i get his contact? I cant PM me directly.

Tried him at Sempurna before the 2nd lockdown. I would say he is slightly more aged than in picture but still looks fit and muscular. He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to make me less nervous.

Really friendly and chatty during the massage and was quick to suggest for fun before we got half way through.

He asked if I want to "do" him or 'do" me. After some negotiation, he agreed to top me but I was distraught that he was going in raw. When I requested for protection, he said that he can't get hard with it but I pushed on. He did use a condom and eventually cummed while pounding me from behind.

He resumed massaging me and when his groin area got near my face, he guided his semi-erect cock to my mouth and I worked on the head with my tongue and got him to moan loudly.( the parlour was empty ) He eventually jerked off and cummed on my face and neck even though I was ready to receive his load with my mouth open.

We finished the remaining session cuddled together. I couldn't help but feeling up and down his hard body with my hands, ,kissing and worshipping his thick arms and huge biceps.

I paid him more than we negotiated because I mistook RM100 bill as RM50 in the dimly lit room. 

He kept messaging me "Hai"  on Whatsapp before we entered the Lockdown. Maybe he was desperate  but I didn't reply.

I found out he is married and has decent day job. He is in this part time for his "needs" I guess.

Hi @hornychub, anywhere to see an image or photo of this daddy?

So into daddies... hahah

On 11/1/2021 at 3:32 PM, hornychub said:

I tried Saddam previously and let's just say it was hot ♨️🔥

man, please share more! i only heard of this pakistani guy today, lol.

what is his looks, technique, and did he enjoy your big booty tak?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/4/2021 at 10:42 AM, stockybi said:

Tantara @ Novotel

He is Devid.

Hi @stockybi,

May I know if the 2 hours is purely for massage? Wanted to try Tantara for quite a long time as I am a regular in Aromann. And based on your review, seems like they do provide good massage which I needed badly and thank you for this review of yours. Appreciate it a lot :D

On 12/9/2021 at 11:22 AM, Arufonsu said:

Hi @stockybi,

May I know if the 2 hours is purely for massage? Wanted to try Tantara for quite a long time as I am a regular in Aromann. And based on your review, seems like they do provide good massage which I needed badly and thank you for this review of yours. Appreciate it a lot :D

Yes, save for 15mins of lite fun if you want and masseur accepts. In general it was pretty good and cheaper than Aromann during the current promo period.

On 12/9/2021 at 11:22 AM, Arufonsu said:

Hi @stockybi,

How is Aromann? Can kindly share some reviews of Aromann? Thanks!