Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

• 2 weeks later...

Joya onsen always fill with lots of uncles with tummy and love to lie at the resting couch near the sauna and the pool or go to resting area or cafe to fake as if they are resting or working just to wait for any gd looking guys coming into the onsen, oh mine they really spoil the mood of those who are there... especially when they are there with the obvious desperado vibe that they want YOUNG CUTE GOOD LOOKING GUYS .... PLEASE why would the young good looking guys want them??? Sad and tragic .... losers

On 7/2/2023 at 4:02 PM, NKT said:

Ya I often see him lying face down, exposing his nice pink hairless hole and big hard tool that oozes precum. Yummy.

Went yesterday and I think I saw this guy. But kinda curious how he can maintain his hardon for such a long time haha! He was walking around hard all the time. Got to play with it, but stopped when he signalled me to suck him…

On 8/17/2023 at 10:03 PM, KeanWCEH73 said:

This evening saw a tall cute guy with his bf wearing yukata at the ice bath around 8 pm wow the tall guy is so cute and hot... too bad attached... then another hunk with tatoo sitting at the cafe end up a pregnant guy came in and both went to pte onsen??? interesting nite for joya today

I'm so confused lol wdym there was a pregnant guy??? like he looked preggo?

Edited by hahaha

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

1 hour ago, Forumer said:

That fk skinhead meaty uncle who always walks around blatantly with a fk erection is fk disgusting.

Can he please wear the disposable underwear?

Recently, this place has been attracting a large number of individuals who are trying desperately to grab attention. It's crucial for them to realize just how off-putting their behavior can be to others. This situation has been causing discomfort for many visitors. If they are unable to garner attention at LGBT entities, it's unlikely they will succeed here as well. It's important for them to understand their boundaries, as this kind of behavior doesn't attract anything except negative reactions. It's unfortunate, but confrontations can escalate when individuals consistently engage in irritating behavior. Hopefully, they'll realize the need for a change before things take a negative turn.

It would be a better use of their time and resources to engage in community work and make a positive impression on their peers (senior citizens) rather than disrupting the enjoyment and peace of others.