Male HQ

Nude HIIT Circuit Workout 

nodresscode

Guest Shy Hunk
On 7/3/2022 at 7:58 PM, MilkyCow said:

Kept returning to this program as:

(A) i enjoy it very much; 

- i can meet new guys.

- it is strenuous exercise which really helps me to sweat it all out!

- i can see swinging cocks which is pleasuring for the eyes!

(B) it is very convenient;

- no need to bring extra clothes, bring small towel will do to wipe out sweat after session at the sink.

- the location is near to Tai Seng & MacPherson stn.

I an muscular and lift heavy weights for 7 years now - but I don’t do much cardio - thinking perhaps this HIIT will be suitable for me.  Cardio in a group should be more fun than cycling alone in gym. 

My only concern is that my big manhood will shout for “attention” and embarrass me, if you know what I mean, as I get easily “excited”.  I have been thinking of joining since March but ok I will most likely come next week.  Is it Tuesday? 

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Shiny willies fade after a couple of the HIIT stations. Everyone works hard to keep moving around - I'd say that naked HIIT is liberating; more than titillating. I think it would actually be quite comfortable for naturist str8 guys too. Come for the workout. 

On 7/21/2022 at 8:12 PM, Guest Shy Hunk said:

I an muscular and lift heavy weights for 7 years now - but I don’t do much cardio - thinking perhaps this HIIT will be suitable for me.  Cardio in a group should be more fun than cycling alone in gym. 

My only concern is that my big manhood will shout for “attention” and embarrass me, if you know what I mean, as I get easily “excited”.  I have been thinking of joining since March but ok I will most likely come next week.  Is it Tuesday? 

yes, every Tuesday 7:30pm.  Please only register thru Telegram 

Guest Intermediate Swimmer
On 7/20/2022 at 5:21 PM, brocade said:

Hmmm by my scoring there were two Adonis bodies at yesterday's hiit. Both, I believe, second timers....

Brocade or anyone - Can describe the average profile of the group?  And how the 2 Adonis are like? Haha are they a couple?  How hot are their bods?  Describe what you see. *Wink*   I’m kinda getting tired of swimming for years so hope to get motivated :) to see more for less haha.  Also to switch training around. 

🌈 Schedule for the New Week

✔️TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP 100min @$38 per pax 
✔️🔥 HIIT WORKOUT🔥 JOCKSTRAP (Fridays) 
✔️YOGA & 🔥HIIT WORKOUT 🔥  50-55min @$25 per pax 

(💲Paynow ADVANCE PAYMENT required)
✔️Programs are beginner friendly
✔️Max 10 pax per class 

Please telegram us to register

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Novice
On 7/23/2022 at 9:16 PM, nodresscode said:

✔️🔥 HIIT WORKOUT🔥 JOCKSTRAP (Fridays)

✔️Max 10 pax per class 

-6260043412812181395_120.jpg

Jockstrap on Fri?  Can wear underwear or not? 

Monday Blues No More

MONDAY 7:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

90-100 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

Telegram : nodresscode2233

• This is  NOT a 1-1 massage service 
  • Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Sexy Hunk
On 7/25/2022 at 3:15 AM, asianmix53 said:

Anyone going soon for the nude hiit or trade massage? Wanted to try but nervous.

Shyness is understandable - and I assure you everyone is shy too.  However, it's this shyness that makes it exciting to all exercise together in the nude.  Everyone of different shapes and sizes.  What's your body like? If it's a great gym bod, then it's time to show it off.  If body shape is not ideal yet, use this chance to exercise regularly to get into shape.

Guest Fit Dude
On 7/25/2022 at 4:35 PM, Guest Sexy Hunk said:

Shyness is understandable - and I assure you everyone is shy too.  However, it's this shyness that makes it exciting to all exercise together in the nude.  Everyone of different shapes and sizes.  What's your body like? If it's a great gym bod, then it's time to show it off.  If body shape is not ideal yet, use this chance to exercise regularly to get into shape.

👏 👏 👏

On 7/25/2022 at 4:35 PM, Guest Sexy Hunk said:

Great wisdom. In progress - resetting exercise regime. Ok, will try it out. 

Guest I m 60 this can l join?
On 7/26/2022 at 12:12 AM, nodresscode said:

TUESDAY  7:30pm 

HIIT CIRCUIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

55min Fat burning exercise  $25/pax 

IMG_20220725_233832_870.jpg

On 7/26/2022 at 8:08 AM, Guest I m 60 this can l join? said:

If exercise is in your daily regimen & considerably fit.

The HIIT program here is done at own pace, if you feel uncomfortable during the exercise - pause.  Listen to your body

The following groups of people should probably avoid HIIT workouts, at least until their health changes:

• People who are injured
  • People who are immune suppressed and/or sick
  • People who have a heart condition or have recently undergone cardiac surgery
  • People suffering from osteopenia or osteoporosis
  • People with any form of incontinence, prolapse or pelvic floor weakness

Hope this helps, please text me on telegram if you like to know more. 

nodressode2233

Edited by nodresscode

Quality exercise is essential if you are trying to burn fat and lose weight. Being able to do different activities at different intensity levels means you have many ways to increase your heart rate and burn calories. One of them is high-intensity interval training (HIIT). HIIT training has been proven to help your body burn more calories in less time. I personally adhered to this type of training for half a year to get on a weight scale to achieve results of 80 kg ( minus 35 of my maximum ). And once, during a trip to Singapore, I found this type of gym to continue my workout schedule. To be honest, I was shocked by what I saw. The thing is that I got caught on the very day when the gym was occupied by naked men. You don't see that in our country.

Edited by SiegfriedK

FRIDAY  7:30pm 

HIIT CIRCUIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

Too shy to exercise in nude, now you can exercise in JOCKSTRAPS

(just NO boring boxers or boxer briefs 🤪)

FRIDAY  8:35pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

• Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

Enquiry & Reservation

Edited by nodresscode

Attended Tuesday’s HIIT workout. Atmosphere was cordial and it was quite a pleasant environment to do the workout with a round robin like rotation of each station. The pace is quite easy for people who are starting out with a pretty long rest of 20 secs interval. Understand the need to provide predictability for each round of station completion though it will be nice to have more variations in workouts after maybe 2 rounds? 

the nude experience was also quite a nice twist in a non judgmental environment and class in inclusive of people of various body shape.

instructor was friendly and welcoming and he goes around checking how everyone is feeling in between the exercises. 

Definitely a good workout experience for those who want a change from your usual workouts. 

Guest Medic Adam
On 7/29/2022 at 4:51 PM, cutejack said:

Bring yrself.  Dont bring along monkey attitude.

Please be constructive in this discussion.  The question is a valid one in today's climate, and is on safety.  Safety starts with the right attitude and awareness.  If you have nothing meaningful to add, your self restraint will be much appreciated. 

On 7/29/2022 at 5:14 PM, Guest Medic Adam said:

Please be constructive in this discussion.  The question is a valid one in today's climate, and is on safety.  Safety starts with the right attitude and awareness.  If you have nothing meaningful to add, your self restraint will be much appreciated. 

Hi Adam,

Guess CuteJack is just teasing you... Chill 

There is bodily contact during the workshop if you have rash don’t come, I totally understand your concern about getting monkeypox at my class (but monkeypox can be anywhere)

If anyone who is super concern - 

The safety / preventive measure is - Don’t come for the class & wait until the situation gets better.    

Every one who comes for class is socially responsible individual

Every one keeps themselves clean before arriving & hygiene is TOP of everything including smell 

Anyone who develops rash will be panically seeking treatment, the last thing they would think about is coming for class.  Those who has rash, it is visible & we will notice it coz you are butt naked during class, I will kick you out of class! 

Best 

Capture.JPG

Edited by nodresscode

On 7/29/2022 at 9:03 PM, nodresscode said:

Hi Adam,

Guess CuteJack is just teasing you... Chill 

There is bodily contact during the workshop if you have rash don’t come, I totally understand your concern about getting monkeypox at my class (but monkeypox can be anywhere)

The safety / preventive measure is - Don’t come for the class until situation gets better.    

Best 

Capture.JPG

I'm not teasing actually.

I don't like the typical sporean attitude where u r damn blady kiasu kiasi what ever fuck u call it proudly. 

If u r scared of monkey pox come on,it's everywhere even it's spreading thru toilet bowl. What now? Dont shit in public toilets? Can u? I don't like some ask questions  which can be disturbing other's happiness n rice bowl. 

On 7/29/2022 at 10:20 PM, cutejack said:

I don't like the typical sporean attitude where u r damn blady kiasu kiasi what ever fuck u call it proudly. 

If u r scared of monkey pox come on,it's everywhere even it's spreading thru toilet bowl. What now? Dont shit in public toilets? Can u? I don't like some ask questions  which can be disturbing other's happiness n rice bowl. 

I just saw the poster as asking a honest question while keeping open the option of going for the trade massage. It's not like he's discouraging others to avoid the trade massage at all. 

Kudos to the instructor for answer the question nonetheless!

Guest Guest AK

Attended Tuesday’s HIIT workout and trade massage class. I really enjoyed both sessions!

It feels really good to be naked and comfortably working out with other guys. Also quite a sight to see some lean and sexy guys. No one will judge and everyone of different shapes and fitness levels can enjoy exercising together. My partner is easy going and friendly and I'm thankful for that. If I'm doing the workout at home alone myself, it's probably not as enjoyable.

The instructor is friendly and welcoming and takes care of me well. He looks good too. The trade massage class is really interesting and useful for me as 1st timer. After practicing a few rounds, I feel more relaxed and confident at giving the different massages.

Nothing to worry about. Definitely a good experience overall and I will come back again next month. No regrets :)

✔️🔥 HIIT WORKOUT🔥 JOCKSTRAP (Thursday) 

✔️Max 12 pax per class 

Disclaimer: Asian guy in the picture is not stroking his dick! 

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Medic Adam
On 7/29/2022 at 10:20 PM, cutejack said:

If u r scared of monkey pox come on,it's everywhere even it's spreading thru toilet bowl. What now? Dont shit in public toilets? Can u? I don't like some ask questions  which can be disturbing other's happiness n rice bowl

Thank you for clearly expressing your views.

First I would like to address the accusations of a safety question being one that disturb other’s rice bowl and happiness.  I am sure I am not the only interested potential participant out there having these questions, and if the risk question is adequately addressed, then in fact the trade massage might even have many more clients.   Conversely sweeping the question under the carpet, pretending the risks don’t exist, might create the impression that the massage only attracts high risk takers.  I presume you are one who  gains ‘happiness’ from such massage classes.

And no, I definitely don’t wish kill someone’s rice bowl.  In fact, I hope the trainer will continue to run many more massage sessions, as they are uniquely catered, and in a personal way, I am grateful to him for having the courage to run these for people to learn and enjoy (and I see lots of good feedback here).  So my intention of asking the safety question is to hope that risks are addressed, and more people including myself can come with peace of mind.

And since you mentioned toilet bowls –  public toilet seats can easily be sanitised which I know some people do before they use public toilet seats.  The risks are there, and as you said, everywhere, but one can make the effort to eliminate or reduce risks.  Pretending the risks don’t exist, not asking questions, is not necessarily the smart way to go.

Finally, I think we can be civil in discussion and not resort to name calling or verbal abuse.  We are already the minority and there’s no need to jump to swing a canon at someone whose questions you don’t agree with.  It is most unfortunate that in one fell swoop, you have generalised Singaporeans in an unkind manner, and turned a genuine safety question on body massage contact, into a ‘public toilet bowl issue’ that you consider unnecessary.  I stand to be corrected – but you might be the few in the world not concerned with how monkeypox is spread.  Given your cavalier attitude,  I am not sure how many will be comfortable to have you in the same trade massage session for sure. 

A special note of thanks SGboy35 for adding balance to the perspective and the trainer for the patience to answer the question.  I sincerely hope the classes can be run safely, for a long time, and not become or be associated as a source of spreading.

On 7/31/2022 at 4:29 PM, Guest Medic Adam said:

Thank you for clearly expressing your views.

First I would like to address the accusations of a safety question being one that disturb other’s rice bowl and happiness.  I am sure I am not the only interested potential participant out there having these questions, and if the risk question is adequately addressed, then in fact the trade massage might even have many more clients.   Conversely sweeping the question under the carpet, pretending the risks don’t exist, might create the impression that the massage only attracts high risk takers.  I presume you are one who  gains ‘happiness’ from such massage classes.

And no, I definitely don’t wish kill someone’s rice bowl.  In fact, I hope the trainer will continue to run many more massage sessions, as they are uniquely catered, and in a personal way, I am grateful to him for having the courage to run these for people to learn and enjoy (and I see lots of good feedback here).  So my intention of asking the safety question is to hope that risks are addressed, and more people including myself can come with peace of mind.

And since you mentioned toilet bowls –  public toilet seats can easily be sanitised which I know some people do before they use public toilet seats.  The risks are there, and as you said, everywhere, but one can make the effort to eliminate or reduce risks.  Pretending the risks don’t exist, not asking questions, is not necessarily the smart way to go.

Finally, I think we can be civil in discussion and not resort to name calling or verbal abuse.  We are already the minority and there’s no need to jump to swing a canon at someone whose questions you don’t agree with.  It is most unfortunate that in one fell swoop, you have generalised Singaporeans in an unkind manner, and turned a genuine safety question on body massage contact, into a ‘public toilet bowl issue’ that you consider unnecessary.  I stand to be corrected – but you might be the few in the world not concerned with how monkeypox is spread.  Given your cavalier attitude,  I am not sure how many will be comfortable to have you in the same trade massage session for sure. 

A special note of thanks SGboy35 for adding balance to the perspective and the trainer for the patience to answer the question.  I sincerely hope the classes can be run safely, for a long time, and not become or be associated as a source of spreading.

Greatly appreciate and I was touched by your concern about our minority community n our safety. 

Instead of asking question, we believe u have some effective steps or protocol to be taken to avoid the spread of the monkey pox during the HIIT class. I believe the instructor would be glad to hear that from a kind person like you.

Last but not least, my sincere apologies if I had jump to a conclusion that u r disturbing the HIIT class onwner's rice bowl n the attendees happiness. 

Great week ahead guest medic Adam. 

Ps. Why not become a member here in bw to turn our minority community to a majority one. 😊

Guest Medic Adam
On 7/31/2022 at 5:20 PM, cutejack said:

Greatly appreciate and I was touched by your concern about our minority community n our safety. 

Instead of asking question, we believe u have some effective steps or protocol to be taken to avoid the spread of the monkey pox during the HIIT class. I believe the instructor would be glad to hear that from a kind person like you.

Last but not least, my sincere apologies if I had jump to a conclusion that u r disturbing the HIIT class onwner's rice bowl n the attendees happiness. 

Great week ahead guest medic Adam. 

Ps. Why not become a member here in bw to turn our minority community to a majority one. 😊

For views on effective steps, better ask those who have attended the Trade massage workshop.  And I was clearly referring to Trade massage, not HIIT.

There's a well written view on monkeypox here in BW: https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/118220-monkeypox-virus-discussion-racist-idiotic-post-will-be-removed/?do=findComment&comment=2998053

Based on the little that I know, Trade massage definitely involves skin contact and hence sanitisation is extremely important.  Participants must ensure their hands and bodies are wiped dry and sanitised before being in contact with each other.   Safe practices mean more people can join, so I hope the workshops attract larger numbers.  Cheers.

MONDAY 7:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

90 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

• Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

Enquiry & Reservation

Edited by nodresscode

✔️TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP 90-100min @$38 per pax 
✔️YOGA & 🔥HIIT WORKOUT 🔥  
50min @$25 per pax 

(💲Paynow / PayLah! ADVANCE PAYMENT required)
✔️Max 12 pax per class 
Enquiry & Reservation

Edited by nodresscode

NATIONAL DAY HOLIDAY

TUESDAY 2 AFTERNOON CLASSES 

TUESDAY  1:00pm 

🔥HIIT CIRCUIT 🔥(High Intensity Interval Training)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TUESDAY  2:00pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

• Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Jesterish

I attended today’s HIIT and trade massage class, and felt extremely comfortable being in the nude with the other attendees. 

The HIIT class is very challenging and really pushed me to my limits. I was dripping with sweat and was panting a lot by the end of the session. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the trade massage class. Giving the other participants a massage was another workout in itself, and it was nice to appreciate everyone’s bodies without it being sexual. Receiving the massage was really wonderful as well. 

Some people, including me, got hard during the massage but there was no hanky panky, and everyone was respectful and mindful of each other’s boundaries. 

10/10 would recommend to at least try trade massage, and to also go for HIIT if you’re up to break a sweat. 

Ps: The instructor was very easy on the eyes, and I enjoyed watching all the easy to follow demonstrations. He was also very encouraging as well. 

Guest Prince Albert

I attend the HIIT class this aftn and I really enjoyed the whole session.  I found it liberating to work out in the nude with fellow nudist. The sight of all naked men sweating it out was a sight to behold. 

I wasn't in any good form as I've laid off  exercising for years and the instructor was patient and easy going on me and let me do at my own pace. 

It was also great cooling off at an area and hydrating ourselves while admiring the sweaty bods, butts, cocks and balls.  

Looking forward to the next HIIT class. 

Guest Newbie
On 8/9/2022 at 6:19 PM, Guest Prince Albert said:

I attend the HIIT class this aftn and I really enjoyed the whole session.  I found it liberating to work out in the nude with fellow nudist. The sight of all naked men sweating it out was a sight to behold. 

I wasn't in any good form as I've laid off  exercising for years and the instructor was patient and easy going on me and let me do at my own pace. 

It was also great cooling off at an area and hydrating ourselves while admiring the sweaty bods, butts, cocks and balls.  

Hi thanks for the feedback. I'm a bit like you - laid off exercising for a while..  can you share more on the exercises?  Also how many people were there?  Cheers and thanks!

On 8/9/2022 at 4:33 PM, Guest Jesterish said:

I attended today’s HIIT and trade massage class, and felt extremely comfortable being in the nude with the other attendees. 

The HIIT class is very challenging and really pushed me to my limits. I was dripping with sweat and was panting a lot by the end of the session. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the trade massage class. Giving the other participants a massage was another workout in itself, and it was nice to appreciate everyone’s bodies without it being sexual. Receiving the massage was really wonderful as well. 

Some people, including me, got hard during the massage but there was no hanky panky, and everyone was respectful and mindful of each other’s boundaries. 

10/10 would recommend to at least try trade massage, and to also go for HIIT if you’re up to break a sweat. 

Ps: The instructor was very easy on the eyes, and I enjoyed watching all the easy to follow demonstrations. He was also very encouraging as well. 

Thx for sharing👍!

On 8/9/2022 at 6:19 PM, Guest Prince Albert said:

Where is the location. Am staying in the east. Thanks 

Guest No Ans
On 8/11/2022 at 2:13 PM, kewpie said:

Where is the location. Am staying in the east. Thanks 

I wish to know too! I telegramed him too but no reply for weeks!

😞

they said tai seng earlier!

I was a first timer to the Yoga tonight.  Though I am not entirely new to yoga (another angmoh in the class was I think) it was still quite challenging from a stretchliness point of view.

Good instruction: clear and reasonably paced.

No "silly" instructions (my pet peeve: when a yoga instructor ask you to do silly things like to "float" or other such nonsense as "squeeze your kidney meridians"...).
This was a good flow of physically do-able requests.
Recommended.

Edited by brocade

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.