Male HQ

Nude HIIT Circuit Workout 

nodresscode

***Today 2 CLASSES ***

TUESDAY  7:30pm 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

LET'S BURN SOME FATS 

HIIT CIRCUIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

55min Fat burning exercise  $25/pax 

💚 💚 💚 💚 💚 💚 💚 💚

After cardio class 😊 Let's have a massage! 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

8:35pm

100 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

Telegram : nodresscode2233

• This is  NOT a 1-1 massage service 
  • Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

(Model in photo is not the instructor)

Edited by nodresscode

I went for the HIIT and trade massage today. I was glad that I went. Though I was the only first timer for the HIIT today, everyone was nice and I didn’t feel awkward. No judging from anyone and everyone’s focus was on the workout. Two rounds of stations ended just on time within the time allocated. Then some of us stayed behind for the trade massage. The instructor demonstration was clear and I got to practise as a giver and subsequently as a receiver during the 3-part massage. Overall, a good experience and I would recommend those who wanted to try nude HIIT which u can’t find of similar kind but have reservations to go n try for ur selves. 

Guest Jesterish

Attended my second trade massage session today and I enjoyed myself a lot. Everyone was friendly and we had lots of friendly banter while massaging each other. 

For those shy or reserved, there’s no judgement and everyone is very open to both giving and receiving the massage. I was hesitant about getting an erection and I did, but there was no judgement about that at all as well. 

I’m bummed that I cannot attend the next few sessions due to other commitments, but am definitely looking forward to more trade massage sessions. 

On 8/16/2022 at 11:57 PM, Guest Leo said:

I went for the HIIT and trade massage today. I was glad that I went. Though I was the only first timer for the HIIT today, everyone was nice and I didn’t feel awkward. No judging from anyone and everyone’s focus was on the workout. Two rounds of stations ended just on time within the time allocated. Then some of us stayed behind for the trade massage. The instructor demonstration was clear and I got to practise as a giver and subsequently as a receiver during the 3-part massage. Overall, a good experience and I would recommend those who wanted to try nude HIIT which u can’t find of similar kind but have reservations to go n try for ur selves. 

😀

Guest Bonerick
On 8/17/2022 at 9:04 PM, simply_me said:

i wanted to try. But Im shy later i will have a boner if i see sole hot men naked heheheh

I assure you you will be embarrassed if you DON'T have a boner ... 😛

On 8/21/2022 at 12:07 AM, shawn-toh said:

Sounds like a really good session for a naked experience with nothing but socks and shoes. Is there shower facility there? :)

No shower facility but there’s a sink where you can wash your towel and have a wipe. Or Bring body wipes.   Instructor should start getting participants to wipe each other dry 😛 during warm down 

On 8/22/2022 at 9:59 AM, Guest H2O said:

No shower facility but there’s a sink where you can wash your towel and have a wipe. Or Bring body wipes.   Instructor should start getting participants to wipe each other dry 😛 during warm down 

I agree with this haha

Guest Student

Great HIIT class today. Instructor was very patient and guided everyone along, regardless of their fitness level. There was a good mix of exercises spread out in a circuit format, which kept the tempo going in 30/20 (30s exertion, 20s rest) routine.

Even though I attend spin and HIIT classes regularly, I found the HIIT class rather challenging, but it was still fun and kept my heart pumping throughout. The fact that I was doing exercise in the nude with everyone else was a bonus and actually very exhilarating. (I guess the nudist in me felt really comfortable)

Overall a very pleasant, safe, friendly and no-judgement environment where everyone is there to just enjoy each other’s (nude) company, while gaining some muscle and burning some fats. 

Will highly recommend for anyone who already exercise in other HIIT / spin / cardio studios to try this out at least once!

On 8/30/2022 at 9:28 PM, Guest Student said:

Great HIIT class today. Instructor was very patient and guided everyone along, regardless of their fitness level. There was a good mix of exercises spread out in a circuit format, which kept the tempo going in 30/20 (30s exertion, 20s rest) routine.

Even though I attend spin and HIIT classes regularly, I found the HIIT class rather challenging, but it was still fun and kept my heart pumping throughout. The fact that I was doing exercise in the nude with everyone else was a bonus and actually very exhilarating. (I guess the nudist in me felt really comfortable)

Overall a very pleasant, safe, friendly and no-judgement environment where everyone is there to just enjoy each other’s (nude) company, while gaining some muscle and burning some fats. 

Will highly recommend for anyone who already exercise in other HIIT / spin / cardio studios to try this out at least once!

thank you and hope to see you more often 😊

Guest Shark fin

First time attending. Instructor was very patient, and attentive to everyone, taking effort to correct your postures and encourage you.

It was liberating to let it all hang loose and exercise with fellow PLUs in a safe environment. 

As a regular gym goer, the HIIT was surprisingly not easy for me and it felt good to sweat and stretch myself. 

Bonus: the instructor will also be in his birthday suit which provides some motivation 😊

On 8/31/2022 at 11:12 AM, Guest Shark fin said:

First time attending. Instructor was very patient, and attentive to everyone, taking effort to correct your postures and encourage you.

It was liberating to let it all hang loose and exercise with fellow PLUs in a safe environment. 

As a regular gym goer, the HIIT was surprisingly not easy for me and it felt good to sweat and stretch myself. 

Bonus: the instructor will also be in his birthday suit which provides some motivation 😊

thanks shark fin.  Come over weekly and you can see me more 😁🤪 (kidding)

TGIF

Friday  7:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

100 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

• Learn and practice 
  • Exchange massage with other participants 
  • Give and receive 

Edited by nodresscode

First time attending the Trade massage today. Overall, it was great! 

Like the chill relax spacious air-con environment, very conducive for the massage session. Everyone is friendly. It’s an unique experience workshop ! Worth Giving it a try or another try. 

Most importantly the instructor is patient and HOT haha.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:04 AM, Cheong said:

I'm giving 5 Stars for Trade Massage session.

Love their studio environment, Rylin is friendly and helpful. 

They way he conduct the lesson is clear, and he manage to point out the better way when performing massage techniques. 

Loves it and will join for more massage techniques. 

Thank you Cheong, hope to see you real soon 🥰

On 9/3/2022 at 3:49 PM, cutejack said:

Too good until price increased. Haha

What a life.

I wish it is "too good"

Trying to attract more people to come for classes and everyone can see more variety of people 

There is an increasing cost on electricity & water 😥 

Guest Raymond
On 9/3/2022 at 8:47 PM, nodresscode said:

I wish it is "too good"

Trying to attract more people to come for classes and everyone can see more variety of people 

There is an increasing cost on electricity & water 😥 

Electricity and water costs increase? The room is in near darkness and participants don’t get shower facility to shower, save for a water basin which is sparingly used if at all. 

On 9/4/2022 at 10:12 AM, Guest Raymond said:

Electricity and water costs increase? The room is in near darkness and participants don’t get shower facility to shower, save for a water basin which is sparingly used if at all. 

Did you not use the air conditioning?

Near darkness? How did you move around within the studio with no/low visibility?????? 😁

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Raymond
On 9/4/2022 at 12:32 PM, nodresscode said:

Did you not use the air conditioning?

Near darkness? How did you move around within the studio with no/low visibility?????? 

If you find the new price is not valid it is ok for you not to come

Thanks for clarifying.  Please don't treat it as personal.  I had hoped giving you the feedback would let you know what participants may think, but it seems you have not taken it well.  Chill. The participants who attended can make a judgement for themselves.  I still hope you do well, but I won't be coming anymore in view of your response.  

Considering what is usually exploitative pricing for anything in the LGBT space; this class has always stood out as surprisingly good value. I've attended five times or so. The positive feedback in this thread supports this - I haven't seen any complaints (other than guest raymond) that +$2 makes it too expensive. I've attended several classes and I think a $2 increase is fine. Well worth such a modest increase if it means keeping the class running.

On 9/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, brocade said:

Considering what is usually exploitative pricing for anything in the LGBT space; this class has always stood out as surprisingly good value. I've attended five times or so. The positive feedback in this thread supports this - I haven't seen any complaints (other than guest raymond) that +$2 makes it too expensive. I've attended several classes and I think a $2 increase is fine. Well worth such a modest increase if it means keeping the class running.

🥰 Thank you Brocade.  It feels good to know there are understanding people in this world... Let me get you an Irish Cream 😋 next round 

Monday 7:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

100 min trade massage workshop $40/pax 

• Learn and practice 
  • Exchange massage with other participants 
  • Give and receive 

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Raymond
On 9/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, brocade said:

Brocade - I didn’t say +2 is expensive or TOO expensive .  Please do RE read my feedback and I believe you have totally  misquoted me.  I accept that a viable business model requires a minimal margin of profit.   What I have commented earlier was wondering how the  minimal use of electricity (lights) and water could contribute to be the reasons used for electricity and water costs increase, but I had thanked the instructor for his subsequent clarification.    

The reason I said I wasn’t coming is in direct response to how the trainer immediately suggested I should stop coming when I gave my feedback.  The whole tone of response shuts feedback and unfortunately cannot sit with me.  It has nothing to do with price increase.  

Nonetheless I wish the workshops every continued success. 

Ever attended one nude yoga class in spore runs by an angmo..believe u all knew about it. Price as low as $25 for 1.5hours. Purely teaching yoga in nude. 

No increased in price n no extra charges involved for many years ive attended. Thats the diffrrence between westerners n aseans especially locals. Purely into money making bizz. My point of view.

Im just saying my point of view la. Im local too anyway. 

Economically, price will increase when demand increase, yes. But i find it difficult that many doing it.

Infact im finding time to attend the massage session when i saw this news of price increment. Now im hesitating. 

Its ok la. Hope more guys dont mind n make it a successful one. All the best ya.

Guest Why Not
On 9/5/2022 at 12:10 PM, cutejack said:

Im just saying my point of view la. Im local too anyway. 

Economically, price will increase when demand increase, yes. But i find it difficult that many doing it.

Infact im finding time to attend the massage session when i saw this news of price increment. Now im hesitating. 

Its ok la. Hope more guys dont mind n make it a successful one. All the best ya.

Cutejack I agree with you about demand causing price to go up, in this instance, in my opinion.   Just look at the number of HIIT vs Massage workshops.  There was 1 HIIT last week but I think there were 3 Massage over the same period.   HIIT and Massage use same premises and check this out:  HIIT fees remain same at $25, whilst Massage goes up by 5.3% (+$2 over $38).  So HIIT is not affected by electricity & water costs increases but Massage is. 

in short, Massage demand is there, and so why not increase fees and make more money.  Nothing wrong as this is business, not charity, but consumers can decide if acceptable.  The business owner/trainer also has right to decide whether it’s worth his time to continue based on returns. 

Personally I think $2 is not something that will burden consumers but I want to call this out because it can happen again. Today is +$2 but what happens next month?  Wipes got more expensive?  Or premises need repair works? 

***Tuesday 2 CLASSES ***

TUESDAY  7:30pm 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

LET'S BURN SOME FATS 

HIIT CIRCUIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

55min Fat burning exercise  $25/pax 

💚 💚 💚 💚 💚 💚 💚 💚

After cardio class 😊 Let's have a massage! 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

8:35pm

100 min trade massage workshop $40/pax  (new pricing 🙏)

• Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

Edited by nodresscode

Frankly, $40 is a little steep for me .

Just my 2 cent worth .

Besides , there are also no shower facilities available after class .

Good to try it out for first timer though .

All the Best! 

🌈 Schedule for the New Week

🔔 Saturday 10SEP 🔔
TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP 
3:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP 

$40 per pax 

YOGA 🔥HIIT CIRCUIT🔥
@$25 per pax 

(💲💲💲 ADVANCE PAYMENT only)

✔️Programs are beginner friendly
✔️Max 12 pax per class 

Telegram to register
nodresscode2233   nodresscode2233   nodresscode2233

Edited by nodresscode

Went for the HIIT and trade massage yesterday.

The HIIT was well explained and easy to execute. I was quite focus on the exercise and did not pay attention to the nakeness of self. It was a liberating experience for me.

As for the trade massage, to keep it short, it is not a massage, it is a class. Participants will take turns to massage each other. Did notice that some might have gotten tired of massaging and be more touchy instead. Overall, will say it is a relaxing and enjoyable.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:27 PM, Hehehe said:

Attended the HIIT session yesterday. 5 stars!

Overall fun experience! Instructor is very friendly, and does provide good feedback. I was a bit to shy to make friends but wish I could stayed longer and chat with fellow nudist. 

Same here, attended the class on Tuesday and it was quite fun. I thought everyone was quite shy to talk to each other 

On 9/7/2022 at 12:13 PM, Since u r here said:

would it be diff if the hiiT is fully-clothed? would i still get to focus on the exercise and to exercise (for my body)?

can patrons use the toilet? I believe there is a toilet w tap inside , he could easily wipe down with some tap water right?
nobody make friends with one another after the session? ie the whole point of learning massage and HiiT (not in those typical venues) right?

Well I still get some motivation during the break, would not be the same if everyone was clothed. ; )

The toilet is outside, inside is just the changing room with a tap for wiping yourself down.

As for the making friends, it is really up to individuals. For me, I can't hit it off straight away with people, also, it is good that i was not pressured into "must get to know everyone". But I did have small chat with the people who were there before to find out more and they are friendly.

On 9/8/2022 at 3:57 PM, Xhanngx said:

Well I still get some motivation during the break, would not be the same if everyone was clothed. ; )

The toilet is outside, inside is just the changing room with a tap for wiping yourself down.

As for the making friends, it is really up to individuals. For me, I can't hit it off straight away with people, also, it is good that i was not pressured into "must get to know everyone". But I did have small chat with the people who were there before to find out more and they are friendly.

Trainer should make it mandatory for all participants to wipe dry each other (but no hanky panky).  I don't mind being admired and wiped dry :p

On 9/8/2022 at 5:31 PM, Guest Hunk said:

Trainer should make it mandatory for all participants to wipe dry each other (but no hanky panky).  I don't mind being admired and wiped dry 😛

You are Mr HUNK! 😁 Everyone will be rushing to wipe you 

🔔 Saturday 10SEP 🔔
TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP 
3:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP 

$40 per pax 

(💲💲💲 ADVANCE PAYMENT only)

✔️Programs are beginner friendly
✔️Max 12 pax per class 

Telegram to register
nodresscode2233   nodresscode2233   nodresscode2233

Edited by nodresscode

On 9/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, nodresscode said:

You are Mr HUNK! 😁 Everyone will be rushing to wipe you 

haha.  Not true.  Everyone thinks I am too hot, and so nobody dares to approach.  So need trainer to make it mandatory to wipe each other :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.