Male HQ

Nude HIIT Circuit Workout 

nodresscode

Guest ritzAKtop

Went for the nude HIIT and trade massage sessions last night and thought I’d do a quick review.

First off, it’s a legit class with proper studio and set up, nice safe environment and a real trainer 😊 The class itself is designed for all levels, regardless of fitness, body shape and size, and no gym experience required. The HIIT is basic without equipment.. mainly various static exercises done in circuit format. Definitely good cardio, and based on OTOT, with watchful eyes. For the trade massage, there’ll be basic teaching of techniques and the rest is mainly practice. And yes… all conducted in the nude, with no hanky panky.

Personally, I found it liberating doing exercises in the nude and quite an experience having strangers touch my naked body. The group I was with was easygoing, frenly and definitely made the experience enjoyable. But I guess it really depends on the sessions and your luck. Just don’t go in with expectations of hookups and just let things happen as it happens 🤪

7:30pm FRIDAY 

NAKED HIIT CIRCUIT WORKOUT (fat burning program)

Group exercise for men only

$25 per pax 

• INDOOR STUDIO 
  • ALL MEN ONLY 
  • NAKED
  • DISCREET
  • SAFE ENVIRONMENT 

Telegram for more info, please do keep your enquiries relevant 😁

Telegram : nodresscode2233 

IMG_20220512_200435_634_mh1652357179956.jpg

Edited by nodresscode

I have attended the trade massage workshop on 13 May, participants were very friendly environment was conducive with dim lighting and soothing music, i have enjoyed the session and will sign up again if my schedule permits.

**2 CLASSES ***

TUESDAY 17 MAY 7:30pm

HIIT CIRCUIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

55min Fat burning exercise  $25/pax 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TUESDAY 17 MAY 8:35pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

90 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

Telegram : nodresscode2233

• This is NOT a 1-1 massage service 
  • Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

-6282929270602968833_121.jpg

IMG_20220508_122935_000_mh1652677137814.jpg

On 5/15/2022 at 9:41 PM, Guest Wanna Try said:

It seem to be every Tuesday and Friday right ? If there is a session next Friday, I will go and try.

Hi 

Join our Natural Bodyworks (NBW) Broadcast Channel on Telegram.   

We update our weekly schedule and other related information.   

🤗❤️🤗Welcome to the NBW Community 🤗💚🤗

On 5/7/2022 at 8:13 AM, Guest ritzAKtop said:

Went for the nude HIIT and trade massage sessions last night and thought I’d do a quick review.

First off, it’s a legit class with proper studio and set up, nice safe environment and a real trainer 😊 The class itself is designed for all levels, regardless of fitness, body shape and size, and no gym experience required. The HIIT is basic without equipment.. mainly various static exercises done in circuit format. Definitely good cardio, and based on OTOT, with watchful eyes. For the trade massage, there’ll be basic teaching of techniques and the rest is mainly practice. And yes… all conducted in the nude, with no hanky panky.

Personally, I found it liberating doing exercises in the nude and quite an experience having strangers touch my naked body. The group I was with was easygoing, frenly and definitely made the experience enjoyable. But I guess it really depends on the sessions and your luck. Just don’t go in with expectations of hookups and just let things happen as it happens 🤪

thank you Ridz, hope see you again soon :) 

On 5/18/2022 at 4:25 PM, Mg_Sg said:

I have attended the trade massage workshop on 17 May, friendly environment even for new participants. All other participants are friendly and easygoing, but I think it depends on luck. Definitely enjoyable with no expectations. 

thank you so much & hope see you soon :) 

On 5/15/2022 at 10:34 AM, momo-kun said:

Also attended the session on 13 May for both HIIT followed by the trade massage session. It was a friendly environment suitable for anyone. The session was liberating. Trainer was encouraging. 😃

thank you momo-kun, see you in my next class :) 

I have attended the trade massage workshop on 17 May, friendly environment even for new participants. All other participants are friendly and easygoing, but I think it depends on luck. Definitely enjoyable with no expectations. 

Are there chubby guys? Where is the place?

Guest LoveMassag

Wish to know how to learn? all stand around and viewed from the trainer who is coaching? but there would be more than 1 massage bed for all to practice how to do the massage?

On 5/14/2022 at 6:28 PM, Guest Ken said:

I have attended the trade massage workshop on 13 May, participants were very friendly environment was conducive with dim lighting and soothing music, i have enjoyed the session and will sign up again if my schedule permits.

On 5/19/2022 at 9:05 PM, Guest LoveMassag said:

Wish to know how to learn? all stand around and viewed from the trainer who is coaching? but there would be more than 1 massage bed for all to practice how to do the massage?

which part of the information you collected that the class is conducted on massage bed and how you even feed yourself the idea that there is only 1 bed.. OMG! 

these are your own assumption or info that u collected? 

Edited by nodresscode

Attended the trade massage workshop. The workshop seems quite popular, with more than 10 participants that night. Emphasis was more on the massage exchange rather than learning massage techniques. Instructor demonstrated a few strokes and participants practiced on one another on yoga mats round-robin style. Atmosphere was relaxed and friendly, although I can imagine it being more playful with the right mix of participants. One downside is that there is no shower facility so do bring extra towel to wipe the massage oil off your body. Instructor is the same hunky guy who conducts HIIT classes.

Attended my first HIIT ever and I must say it’s quite liberating to be in the nude while working out a sweat. Plus a  kind of motivation seeing others in the nude as well. And before you know it the session was over. 

So give it a try if you’re the sort that needs some motivation to get you to workout!

Cheers!

Went for both classes yesterday. 

The HIIT class was legit. Fit ones might find it easy but it is tough for me esp when its my first time. Instructor does go around to encourage you to get going and as much as possible not to stop. The room is big enough so you have enough space for yourself to do the workout proper and yes everyone is naked. You will sweat but the instructor does go around to mop the room every now and then. 

Trade massage class was an eye opening. Same instructor. Taught massage on a few body parts and you practise on each other or rather everybody. Done on a yoga mat and you can use your own oil. Class done in the nude so its you touching each other fully naked. 

Overall, it is a very good experience. But like one of the review above, do not come with a mindset of hanky panky but more of learning new things and use the nudity session as a plus point to feel liberated. It brings out the nudist in me i guess. 

TGIF

Friday  7:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

100 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

• This is  NOT a 1-1 massage service 
  • Learn and practice 
  • Exchange massage with other participants 
  • Give and receive 

pt2022_06_02_14_10_19_mh1654150410367.jpg

Edited by nodresscode

Went for both classes on 7/6. It was a very enjoyable experience for me as the nudist in me gets to be free. Everyone was kind and not judging. 

HIIT was intense, prob cause I am damn unfit but it was liberating. You will feel the muscles burn as he tries to push you to the fullest. The stations was well paced. 

Massage workshop was enjoyable as you get to relax at times while you practice your massage skills on each other. 

Overall, I would love to go again next time! 

BORED ON PINK DOT EVE? 

FRIDAY 7:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

• Group practice workshop
  • Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

Edited by nodresscode

Went to the HIIT class previously & it was a great liberating experience to be able to exercise in the nude with other naked guys. The intensity of the exercises was ok & not too fast pace. The place was clean & spacious with enough space to move around for everyone. The lean fit trainer was also very helpful to guide along if it is your first time there.

On 6/12/2022 at 10:39 PM, eminent82 said:

Went to the HIIT class previously & it was a great liberating experience to be able to exercise in the nude with other naked guys. The intensity of the exercises was ok & not too fast pace. The place was clean & spacious with enough space to move around for everyone. The lean fit trainer was also very helpful to guide along if it is your first time there.

hope to see you more often 😍

Guest AROwl

I like HIIT, partner workout and trade massage because my instructor is very nice to me. That's why I join him but it depends on my availability. HIIT workout always makes me pain in some of my body parts but I feel very awesome. I noticed no complaints from the participants during trade massage and hence I feel very good.. The class that I attend is very spacious to accommodate 10-12 pax.

*TODAY 2 CLASSES ***

TUESDAY 7:30pm

HIIT CIRCUIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

55min Fat burning exercise  $25/pax 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TUESDAY 8:35pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

• Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

Capture 1.JPG

Capture.JPG

Guest First

First time at the class. Interesting session, bring your mat (though I see many around prob you'll be able to borrow it from the instructor). But absolutely bring a towel.

No judgements, all body shapes + sizes. Very respectful, felt safe - instructor will come around to guide and put you at ease. 

Will certainly come again. 

On 6/21/2022 at 11:39 PM, Guest First said:

First time at the class. Interesting session, bring your mat (though I see many around prob you'll be able to borrow it from the instructor). But absolutely bring a towel.

No judgements, all body shapes + sizes. Very respectful, felt safe - instructor will come around to guide and put you at ease. 

Will certainly come again. 

Thanks for joining today's class.  Very spontaneous & open minded guy.  See you soon :) 

Guest Guest

It was an unique experience and I love the openness everyone had. Never expected it to be a trade massage session that would require all participants to be completely naked. I thought we would have our undies on at least. So although I was pretty shy at first, the instructor was reassuring and at me feel comfortable along the way. He has been attentive to everyone in the class.

The ambience and vibes were great - and while this session being something that only gay men would go, I guess it’s okay to have an erection along the way… 

Some pretty cute guys too whom sadly didn’t get to trade massage with me LOL 😜 but overall a clean (it’s not about hanky panky yeah) and interesting experience. Maybe there could be more classes - stretching class, yoga etc.

Thanks! :) 

Guest Guest Mike

My very first session in HIIT last night.

Had a good workout.

Many thanks to instructor and the group.

With or without an instructor?

Better with one. He made a great difference.

Why naked? 

Go for a session and you will understand why.

I sweat a lot during the workout.

Looking forward to the next HIIT.

Guest TomTom

Attended my first traded massage class last night (21/6)! It was very nice experience and the instructor had done a good job to make sure everyone is relax during the class. I would say the crowd was pretty good (yeah a few cute and toned guys), guess i was lucky!! I hope there is more time to learn more massage technique on other body parts too!! 
Overall 5 star! 

On 6/22/2022 at 2:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

It was an unique experience and I love the openness everyone had. Never expected it to be a trade massage session that would require all participants to be completely naked. I thought we would have our undies on at least. So although I was pretty shy at first, the instructor was reassuring and at me feel comfortable along the way. He has been attentive to everyone in the class.

The ambience and vibes were great - and while this session being something that only gay men would go, I guess it’s okay to have an erection along the way… 

Some pretty cute guys too whom sadly didn’t get to trade massage with me LOL 😜 but overall a clean (it’s not about hanky panky yeah) and interesting experience. Maybe there could be more classes - stretching class, yoga etc.

Thanks! :) 

Thank you for being there last night :) Hope see you more in my other classes - Yoga & HIIT Circuit Workout.  In the pipeline - stretch class launching soon.  See my class schedule here 

HIIT Circuit Workout & Trade Massage classes 

To register please telegram :  nodresscode2233 

Yoga class only

To register please telegram naturalbodyworks 

Edited by nodresscode

This FRIDAY 7:30pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

• Learn and practice 
  • Give and Receive 
  • NO sexual activity allow  

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Keith CM

Massage class conducted with smoothing music and lightings, with liked-mind plus, trainer is friendly and responsive to questions.  

Look forward to try out HIIT class :)

On 6/24/2022 at 11:50 PM, Guest Keith CM said:

Massage class conducted with smoothing music and lightings, with liked-mind plus, trainer is friendly and responsive to questions.  

Look forward to try out HIIT class :)

See you at HIIT :) 

On 5/9/2022 at 9:29 AM, hidingnhiding said:

whats the typical age range of those that attend?

between 20s & 40s.  You will find 1-2 hot daddies (50s) some days.  Anyone who is physically fit and no underlying heart disease problem are welcome :) 

Edited by nodresscode

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.