Male HQ

Getting fucked by younger guys

Guest Tinman

On 6/10/2022 at 12:45 PM, phewphew said:

How will we know if someone special will come right :(

You'll know when he pops your cherry. He will tell you he's THE ONE.

The only problem is after cherry is popped we often realise he's not THE ONE (for whatever reasons)! 

So that's why I am not a virgin since my teens. Popped many cherries and few occasions was popped too. 😳 

Moral of the story is no pop no find out. The only way is *POP* *POP* *POP*... keke But of course no guarantee you'll find the right one. More likely you'll find the promiscuous POP King instead ....kekeke

On 6/11/2022 at 7:28 AM, HC-B said:

What an interesting topic I’ve stumbled upon! 😆 And what a memory trigger of a once off in a lifetime sexperience years ago… 🫠🥹

Getting fucked by younger guys in their 20s (the full spectrum of them) is a mutual physical experience in their glorious virility, hunger and stamina. 

Did it with a 21 year old Indian man (he was and is, in every sense of the word, qualified to be one after what he did to me anally while totally naked and hard!) years ago in an infamous park. He was sitting down surly faced and agressive looking, in tights with an obvious bulge. I liked his physique and signalled my intent with my hands and body.

He responded, still stony faced. I was apprehensive but he was oozing smoothly youthful sex and my resistance was weak with need and desire.

We advanced into the once open but now forgone large space inside the toilet, pulled down his bottom vêtement and out sprang his shlong — so long, so thick, so smooth and hairless. Young cock never tasted so delicious and creamy, what a meaty mouthful!

We were interrupted so we went outside, behind the toilet, in front of a huge dump bin. Stripped totally and then pulled off his top too, the two of us finally totally naked. His fit smooth dark toned body was such a joy to hug and hold against mine; we melted into each other’s muscles and veins. 

We kissed and sucked and groped and squeezed and touched and explored and fingered each other with such hunger and abandon. He was so very hard and thick, I choked and gagged with tearful joy.

And I was so mistaken — the surly looking youth turned out to be such a polite, well mannered and gentle being. So urbane and polished, in one so young on hindsight, that I could not forget.

And while fit and swarthy looking, he confessed he was versatile but that night, with his naked arms and torso wrapped around my back, he whispered at my ear with gentle plea and eagerness if he could please fuck me raw and deep and cum inside me because he felt so wild and insane right then and had an urge to unload up me.

How can I deny such polite and gentle need from another man so young? I wanted him so badly, naked and raw inside me, the moment I first saw him that night, seated while stroking his huge cock.

He plunged into my hole slowly, and then once fully inside me, gently started to pound me with a steady rhythm and strength, while I was holding on to the dump bin. Then he gathered speed and increased strength, stretching my hole, working up my sensation, turning me more and more horny, my jerking vision quickened, my grip on the dump bin slipping, my forehead banging against the bin, my breath more yearning, my groans and moans more abandoned and deeply felt, the sound of ass pounding echoing louder into the dark night as another onlooker played with my nipples and hard cock. The 21 year old was pounding me hard in a consistent beat, I felt his muscles tense and grip tighten on my sides. Then, he grabbed my body entirely and whispered he was going to cum soon, could he cum inside me, and I breathlessly intoned please cum inside, I need that cum inside me, and he shot his load up me. I then jerked my hard cock and shot my cum all over the dump bin and the ground.

I planted a long deep kiss on him, tongue on tongue in our mouths, as he sucked the breath out of me.

Afterwards, we held hands as we recovered, as we stroked each other and chatted, all the while standing totally naked next to the dump bin, without fear or worry, suffused in a calm afterglow. 

And he revealed, in that gentle, urbane, polished and sincere tone that was so incongruent with his surly and agressive demeanour earlier on, that he lived around the area — and had only just ORD’d two weeks ago and was 21. 

And that he never thought he would end up having such a deeply felt and immersive encounter with anyone that night. We spoke a bit more and then parted ways.

He told me his name then, I’ve already forgotten it now.

I went back to that park a few more times, I never saw him ever again — but his body, touch, youthful earnestness and tentative smiles from that one off kismet night I will not forget.

💕

WOW! Thanks for the lovely sharing.

You write very well too. Please do write some more be it true experiences or otherwise. Just reading your recount makes me so horny. Lol

Edited by yuquidam

On 6/11/2022 at 11:33 AM, yuquidam said:

You'll know when he pops your cherry. He will tell you he's THE ONE.

and u r The Zero. Hahaha.

The only problem is after cherry is popped we often realise he's not THE ONE (for whatever reasons)! 

Not The Right One but the promiscuous one.

So that's why I am not a virgin since my teens. Popped many cherries and few occasions was popped too. 😳 

Moral of the story is no pop no find out. The only way is *POP* *POP* *POP*... keke But of course no guarantee you'll find the right one. More likely you'll find the promiscuous POP King instead ....kekeke

It takes 2 willing parties to stay committed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Peterpan

I was once fucked by a 21yo punjabi worker. His cock is not only solid rock hard but also pointing upwards like an inflamed banana on fire.

He fucked me like a bunny on heat in all the imaginable kamasutra positions, from the living room sofa to the kitchen counter to the toilet and then finally cum inside me on the bed. Felt so sextisfied !

Guest MATUREseeker
On 6/6/2022 at 10:33 AM, LoveCum said:

yeah...maintaining fit its important...i have been  keeping fit at 173/67...just joggiong

Hi Chi 177/33 here, i would to know few of you hot matured bottom here. 

Guest Tinman

So last night I went to a local sauna again and got fucked by a younger guy again...

He is visiting from the Philippines and has a gf and I guess that makes him Bi.  He looks like a younger version of Benjamin King and was totally straight acting. 

The first thing he expected me to do when we went inside the room was for me to kneel in front of him and polish his slightly curved up dick with my mouth. Then we lie down and we kissed passionately while I fondled his dick and balls till he shudders in bliss....

But he refused to let me finger him so I proceed rim him with his legs up in the air. Still, he refused to let me fuck him... so we proceeded to the act. 

Disappointingly, he couldn't maintain his hard-on both in mercenary and doggy positions and asked me to lick nips to get hard again  which I did.

Then he managed to fuck me with a renewed hardness which made me came all over my chest. He then sat at the edge of the bed and expected me to suck him off, which I didn't and I just left the room with him all by himself sitting there. 

I think he needs to practise more with his gf cos I'd rate him 6.5/10 for a bi top....

Guest Hahahaha
On 6/26/2022 at 11:33 AM, Guest Tinman said:

So last night I went to a local sauna again and got fucked by a younger guy again...

He is visiting from the Philippines and has a gf and I guess that makes him Bi.  He looks like a younger version of Benjamin King and was totally straight acting. 

The first thing he expected me to do when we went inside the room was for me to kneel in front of him and polish his slightly curved up dick with my mouth. Then we lie down and we kissed passionately while I fondled his dick and balls till he shudders in bliss....

But he refused to let me finger him so I proceed rim him with his legs up in the air. Still, he refused to let me fuck him... so we proceeded to the act. 

Disappointingly, he couldn't maintain his hard-on both in mercenary and doggy positions and asked me to lick nips to get hard again  which I did.

Then he managed to fuck me with a renewed hardness which made me came all over my chest. He then sat at the edge of the bed and expected me to suck him off, which I didn't and I just left the room with him all by himself sitting there. 

I think he needs to practise more with his gf cos I'd rate him 6.5/10 for a bi top....

wow, sounds you like neither of you are particularly good in bed 😂 

It's exciting getting selected and fucked by younger (and hot body) guy.. Especially for older and fat guy like me. When he fucking me, I was grabbing his 6-pack, makes me feel really special... I don't do it often so it was very memorable. He must have a chubby daddy fetish. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest 40yo

Am a 40 yo guy and have a usual friend with benefit who is in his 20’s.

He has a handsome face, lean marathon body and a firm bubble butt, and his cock is like, damn, long and hard with a slight curve upwards, totally my ideal type of boy cock. I like to worship, lick and suck his cock while squeezing his man buns. Seeing that young and hard cock in front of me really makes me feel like a submissive slut.

The best is when he fucks me he fucks me long, with the stamina of a stallion. After shooting his boy sperm inside me, he can immediately go for another round. Thats the power of youth…

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest 40yo said:

Am a 40 yo guy and have a usual friend with benefit who is in his 20’s.

He has a handsome face, lean marathon body and a firm bubble butt, and his cock is like, damn, long and hard with a slight curve upwards, totally my ideal type of boy cock. I like to worship, lick and suck his cock while squeezing his man buns. Seeing that young and hard cock in front of me really makes me feel like a submissive slut.

The best is when he fucks me he fucks me long, with the stamina of a stallion. After shooting his boy sperm inside me, he can immediately go for another round. Thats the power of youth…

U r power btm too at this age. Still can reciprocate with his multiple rounds.

Guest Guest 40yo
25 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U r power btm too at this age. Still can reciprocate with his multiple rounds.

Haha i try to accomodate. Am a frequent gym goer and dont look too bad myself too. Am also happy to serve as a vessel for his elixir of youth that he needs to empty out every now and then. 

On 11/29/2023 at 11:28 PM, Guest Guest 40yo said:

Haha i try to accomodate. Am a frequent gym goer and dont look too bad myself too. Am also happy to serve as a vessel for his elixir of youth that he needs to empty out every now and then. 

Good for you!  You can remain being a vessel for elixir of youths when you are twice your age, at 80.  I don't see a need of power for a bottom. 

But... what can I know?  I have completely missed throughout a long life this being a vessel for protein ingested in the reverse direction.  :lol:

On 11/30/2023 at 1:28 PM, Guest Guest 40yo said:

Young people? may be deceptive. I spotted a scrawny, slumped guy in his early 20s at the food court today. He was impolite to other serving him and had a mouth larger than his ear. Not very palatable. You want to be his vessel?

2 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

Young people? may be deceptive. I spotted a scrawny, slumped guy in his early 20s at the food court today. He was impolite to other serving him and had a mouth larger than his ear. Not very palatable. You want to be his vessel?

boomers be bitter 

Ever met a young muscular guy who wanted only to fuck.  I told him I only Kum Lan Jião. He wanted to try.  Half way through, he stopped me, looked into my eyes and padded my ass.  

I refused to get fucked.  Just continue sucking until he was able to explode.  He grabbed hold of my head and pushed deep into my mouth. 

I knew he was cumming and I sucked relentlessly.  I could see this young chap just shivered non stop.

Lol. Mess with me lah. Suck until you mati

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Uncle, must give young people chance lah.

Although they cum fast, but they can recover quickly and go for 2nd round and have energy like energiser bunny and go on and on and on.

If one top is not enough for you, tell your boy and challenge him to jio his friends and have many fast cummers to have a go with you. if they can fuck until you cum, you loose lah.

Seriously..came across none la

On 6/4/2022 at 8:05 PM, Guest Tinman said:

I turn 50 next year. My sexual preference is slowly changing from a top to occasionally being fucked by younger guys. Its the dominance of young guys over an older person that gets me feeling horny and satisfied. Anyone has similar fetish?

For me, it is completely impossible to get fucked, except by a younger guy.  This happens when you are in your 80s, ha ha.  But in my case it is even impossible for a younger guy,  because I am not a bottom.  

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

For me, it is completely impossible to get fucked, except by a younger guy.  This happens when you are in your 80s, ha ha.  But in my case it is even impossible for a younger guy,  because I am not a bottom.  

Hello grand uncle, you contridickting yourself.  One moment you said it is IMPOSSIBLE to get fucked, then you said EXCEPT by a younger guy and then you said IMPOSSIBLE again because you are not a bottom.

Stop confusing people!

Please make up your mind, CAN a younger guy fuck you? 

2 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Hello grand uncle, you contridickting yourself.  One moment you said it is IMPOSSIBLE to get fucked, then you said EXCEPT by a younger guy and then you said IMPOSSIBLE again because you are not a bottom.

Stop confusing people!

Please make up your mind, CAN a younger guy fuck you? 

Thank you.  Let me clarify it, to avoid confusing people.

My first "impossible" is to be fucked except by a younger guy, that is,  impossible to be fucked by a gay older than me.  This is because it would have to be an octogenarian, and  he would not get hard enough anymore.  This is a functional impossibility in the older than me.  My second "impossible" is more personal,  it is because by not being a bottom I don't let myself be fucked by any guy,  even if he is younger.   With these two impossibles,  I will have to wait for a next life to eventually be fucked.

45 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

My first "impossible" is to be fucked except by a younger guy, that is,  impossible to be fucked by a gay older than me.  This is because it would have to be an octogenarian, and  he would not get hard enough anymore.  This is a functional impossibility in the older than me.  My second "impossible" is more personal,  it is because by not being a bottom I don't let myself be fucked by any guy,  even if he is younger.   With these two impossibles,  I will have to wait for a next life to eventually be fucked.

U don't next life next life. Later kena screw from GM this life..he is good at seducing n luring making u high n wanting it. U never read his post fucking tops. Don't pray pray OK.later topic change to getting fuck from mature like GM. Haha

9 hours ago, cutejack said:

U don't next life next life. Later kena screw from GM this life..he is good at seducing n luring making u high n wanting it. U never read his post fucking tops. Don't pray pray OK.later topic change to getting fuck from mature like GM. Haha

Speak for yourself.  At nearly 81,  from my perspective GM is not "mature" but a young man!

11 hours ago, cutejack said:

I only go for younger guys lah. Not into 81yo uncle. I also don't want to force old uncle to be bottom later he cry father cry mother how? 

Or maybe fuck him half way later he autocum or auto-shit or die half way how? Better not take the risk. Later kenna report to police for killing uncle with my dick and publish on newspaper then where I put my face? Younger guys better.

1 hour ago, GachiMuchi said:

I only go for younger guys lah. Not into 81yo uncle. I also don't want to force old uncle to be bottom later he cry father cry mother how? 

Or maybe fuck him half way later he autocum or auto-shit or die half way how? Better not take the risk. Later kenna report to police for killing uncle with my dick and publish on newspaper then where I put my face? Younger guys better.

Thank you for your consideration.  I know you are a kind person.

Of course you all being young and strong,  it is to expect that in this situation one can easily overcome a fragile, weak vulnerable 81yo grandUncle. But success here depends on the ability to prevail over defenses like Ikkyo, Nikyo, Sankyo, Yonkyo, Kotegaeshi, Shihonage, Kaitenage, Tenchinage, Kokyunage, Koshinage, and miscellaneous Jiyuwaza improvisations.  But rest assured.  The defenses in Aikido are not intended to cause harm,  just pin the attacker on the ground, until you clap on the floor.  :) 

20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Why not simply answer with one liner above before you waste other people time with words salad. 

2 hours ago, Sweetie Pie said:

Why not simply answer with one liner above before you waste other people time with words salad. 

Salads are healthy, with nice varieties of vitamins.  World salads provide nice varieties of thoughts,  that stimulate the language center of the brain.  But maybe this is not what you like,  you may have trouble understanding.  In this case,  just skip my posts and don't make issues out of them.

@shenalone @Xoxowolfz

Somehow was just reading this thread from the beginning.

Was just thinking about you guys not having sex at age 30.

Sure, it is not a race to lose your virginity, but, but, but do be very aware that time, and youth, really does go by very quickly.

The uncle/ grandpa years are just round the corner.

So I would say, do not waste time. You are at your peak now.  Go get some!

On 1/29/2024 at 4:48 PM, And then said:

@shenalone @Xoxowolfz

Somehow was just reading this thread from the beginning.

Was just thinking about you guys not having sex at age 30.

Sure, it is not a race to lose your virginity, but, but, but do be very aware that time, and youth, really does go by very quickly.

The uncle/ grandpa years are just round the corner.

So I would say, do not waste time. You are at your peak now.  Go get some!

I was just thinking about this, and yes, I agree.  Go get your fun while you are young.  Like it or not, one day we will all grow old, unless we die before that happens. 

Once we are old, we would either sit at home and have no sex life, or go out and try to have some sex.  By that time, erections don't happen as often, as hard, and as long.  Viagra etc. might help, or they might not.

If the penis does not cooperate, the older folks who want some intimacy will have no choice but to bottom for some younger men.  That is the "circle of life", as the song goes.  For some of these older people who, when they were younger, looked down on sex with older men, this could be karma.

18 hours ago, yhtang said:

If the penis does not cooperate, the older folks who want some intimacy will have no choice but to bottom for some younger men.  

You make it sound like bottoming for younger men is a BAD thing! hahaha.... 

The sad thing maybe that even if an older guy bends over and spreads his cheeks,  no one is going to be interested

4 hours ago, And then said:

You make it sound like bottoming for younger men is a BAD thing! hahaha.... 

The sad thing maybe that even if an older guy bends over and spreads his cheeks,  no one is going to be interested

Bottoming for younger men is not necessarily a BAD thing - perhaps more, in certain cases, an inevitability. 

As to whether anyone will be interested or not, I suppose that would depend on the time, the place and the company.    

19 hours ago, yhtang said:

Bottoming for younger men is not necessarily a BAD thing - perhaps more, in certain cases, an inevitability. 

As to whether anyone will be interested or not, I suppose that would depend on the time, the place and the company.    

just the thought that the guy fucking me could be my son's age... if i had a son! lol

1 hour ago, And then said:

just the thought that the guy fucking me could be my son's age... if i had a son! lol

I understand, this could be an odd feeling.  

I feel this idea of being fucked by a younger guy who could be of one's hypothetical son's age is odd because people tend to associate bottoming with submission.  Hence, the concept of submitting to someone younger would feel unusual and or even bizarre. 

If we are able to look at bottoms and tops as two pieces of puzzles fitting together comfortably, then there is no subs or doms, just two persons giving each other enjoyment. 

When I am topping someone, I make sure the person granting me his bottom feels loved and appreciated, as much as I feel loved by someone willing to accept my penis in his body. 

Just my two cents. 

On 2/1/2024 at 5:29 PM, yhtang said:

I understand, this could be an odd feeling.  

I feel this idea of being fucked by a younger guy who could be of one's hypothetical son's age is odd because people tend to associate bottoming with submission.  Hence, the concept of submitting to someone younger would feel unusual and or even bizarre. 

If we are able to look at bottoms and tops as two pieces of puzzles fitting together comfortably, then there is no subs or doms, just two persons giving each other enjoyment. 

When I am topping someone, I make sure the person granting me his bottom feels loved and appreciated, as much as I feel loved by someone willing to accept my penis in his body. 

Just my two cents. 

Very truth. It's just how 2 persons matches. 

I mean, my regular FB (an adult) is 18 years younger than me, but just couldn't get enough of my ass.

But, he is not the youngest adult I had. 

Edited by Saggiboy

13 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Very truth. It's just how 2 persons matches. 

I mean, my regular FB is 18yo younger than me, but just couldn't get enough of my ass.

But, he is not the youngest I had. 

I fully support this idea.  So long everyone is happy and all characters are willing parties, I do not see a problem. 

@Saggiboy your avatar shows a relatively young body.  I am sure not many people deem you old. 

If one is, say, 70 years old, the chances of finding someone willing to play is much lower than one who is, say, 50 years old. 

When I was in my 20's, I had much higher pulling power than when I was 50 years old.  The closer one nears the "use by date", the lower the pulling power.  Such is life.  

Well, for me, the perspective is not with the context of getting fucked by the younger guy, for that if you just treat a hard penis as a hard penis entering your anus it doesn’t matter if it’s a young penis or old penis (don’t think anyone anus can detect it). It’s more of your psychological aspects when your mind telling you that the hard penis attached to a younger body and then the “seniority” kicks in, I.e. I’m more senior, I should not be compromised by someone younger playing a top role.

The problem though, at my age (and perhaps fattiness), the younger man who’s a top would not actually be keen on hooking up with me. So, majority of the time, I tend to attract young guy with daddy issue asking to be fucked. 

On 2/2/2024 at 11:03 AM, yhtang said:

I fully support this idea.  So long everyone is happy and all characters are willing parties, I do not see a problem. 

@Saggiboy your avatar shows a relatively young body.  I am sure not many people deem you old. 

If one is, say, 70 years old, the chances of finding someone willing to play is much lower than one who is, say, 50 years old. 

When I was in my 20's, I had much higher pulling power than when I was 50 years old.  The closer one nears the "use by date", the lower the pulling power.  Such is life.  

Well, everyone's experience is different, so common generalisation is easier to understand. 

I guess when u r looking at just carnal desires of men, physical attributes matters most. Such indeed is life lor. 

Most pple think I m 3/4 my age, a handful thot half my age, and a couple few thot more than half. So it is kinda funny when younger guys identified themself as "daddy" to me, or call me "boy". I guess those who thot I was half my age or younger happens mostly in saunas. The lighting of the place, the touch and feel of my skin, and their horniness plays a part I suppose.

Bottomline: Everyone has their own market, and their types. If you are not getting your prefered types, then either change your preference or change yourself to fit into the market you want to be. Otherwise hor, just suck it up and accept your whatever truth lor, and find your own inner peace. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.