Male HQ

One Seven Sauna @ Circular Road

Guest Guest

You probably don't realize that you are not as Hot as you were 10 years ago,

thus you don't get as much attention as you may have done way back then.

Don't blame the place... its your age that slacked you down.. physically,

mentally AND sexually.

Remember, you are responsible for your own sex-tertainment.

If you are good at it, 17 will still be a great place to be at.

I always get my fun when I am at 17.

Change your mindset, work that body and I am sure you will

continue to have great sex fun.

Actually I spent the last few yrs working out regularly & I m bigger & more stocky.

I guess I m more selective nowadays & looking for more connections beyond physical intimacy.

17 is no longer the place to be. It used to be great but not now. A lot of my friends share the same sentiments.

Rather than pay X amt to go, they would go the cheaper ones. At least, they would not curse & swear if they go home dissatisfied.

Some of my friends are foregoing the sauna scene & choose to meet ppl on Grindr.

Actually I spent the last few yrs working out regularly & I m bigger & more stocky.

I guess I m more selective nowadays & looking for more connections beyond physical intimacy.

17 is no longer the place to be. It used to be great but not now. A lot of my friends share the same sentiments.

Rather than pay X amt to go, they would go the cheaper ones. At least, they would not curse & swear if they go home dissatisfied.

Some of my friends are foregoing the sauna scene & choose to meet ppl on Grindr.

The keyword you used is "selective". That is the issue you have for yourself.

Its true that Grindr is a quicker way to meet up with people, provided that either

party can host. Grindr is also a platform where you can select.. which is what

you choose to do.

Finding a playmate in the sauna adds to the thrill of chase. When you enter

with an open mind, you won't get disappointed. If you have set an expectation

with the sort of guy(s) you want to have fun with, that's when you will go

home disappointed.

Anyhow, this is just my observation and opinion. No harm intended.

Happy Grindr-ing! ;)

To be fair to One Seven, I spend less than a minute at the entrance and whether the staff looks friendly or not is not important. It is the crowd that matters and that varies.

I go there on Tuesdays and it is Tarzan dressing...they give you this skimpy towel g-strings and the staff will go upstairs to remind guests not to wear towels. I find there is are often Asian visitors and also ang-mohs and a mixture of ages. So it depends on your luck and your taste.

Last Tue, a chap in his twenties gave me a bj and then asked me to bonk him. I did but did not go all the way to a climax. Wanted to save my ammo for other fun. And there may be an occasional muscular type who would like a bj in that dark corner room next to the towel rack.

Another day, a fair guy with nice buns were stretched out on his towel in the steam room. You go there to enjoy yourself not to ogle at the counter staff.

The new lighting system gave Level 2 a refreshing makeover. Small and effective.

Havent been to 17 for years, thats when i hop around BH, rairu and 17. They actually has level 2 now? wow worth going to see how its like now

tumblr_mp7qimane11r34kt3o1_400.gif

line id: ask with a dp at least

Visited on Friday 26/10, great crowd despite many of my friends made their way to Bkk/KL/Taiwan/HK. This place is improving to reverse the declining visitor number. Successful or not only time will tell.

y is that all those who advise people not to b too choosy or selective n instead b open minded r the old or ugly or rejected goods ones?

Sour grapes : One makes a disparaging remarks (usually untruthful) about something, when he does not get it, or when the situation does not turn out to how he wishes it to be.

Sour grapes : One makes a disparaging remarks (usually untruthful) about something, when he does not get it, or when the situation does not turn out to how he wishes it to be.

My friends & I had our experience with a couple of 'sour grapes' regulars at one seven. We were verbally abused & my friend(pan-asian) was called 'chow ba yi'. I kenna the whole dictionary of vulgarity. We kenna several times & compared notes. We found out that both of us & the 'sour grapes' were after the same guy. But we somehow got lucky. The negativity was accumualtive. So we stopped going.

The 'sour grapes' thought they had ousted the competitors & did they get lucky then?

The answer is NO.

Visited on Friday 26/10, great crowd despite many of my friends made their way to Bkk/KL/Taiwan/HK. This place is improving to reverse the declining visitor number. Successful or not only time will tell.

Sauna cruisng has gone regional, tks to long wknds & budget air/accomodation.

Any visitors last Fri? I guess improving is not the only solution.

It is natural for any venue to go thru the peak & now 17 is experiencing its low.

There are just too many similar venues like 17 in Singapore with a limited gay population.

Many of my friends, including myself had stopped going of many factors.

We have shifted our focus to other areas like - retirement, travel, etc & would like use our resources(time, energy & $) more productively & efficiently. Yes, we had our fun at 17 when it first opened.

I dun think 17 is the only that is seeing declining visitor number. Others(not so niche) are also suffering, too.

17 is too isolated from the cluster in chinatown, quality of guys(used to be superb, hunky, muscular) had gone down(no niche),

space is too big(looks sparse & empty when visitor no. is low), service Is also not as good as before.

From a biz standpoint, it's lucky to break-even. If it is dipping into its reserve just to pay for rental/power/salaries, then it's more feasible to close down & work out another business plan.

Sauna cruisng has gone regional, tks to long wknds & budget air/accomodation.

Any visitors last Fri? I guess improving is not the only solution.

It is natural for any venue to go thru the peak & now 17 is experiencing its low.

There are just too many similar venues like 17 in Singapore with a limited gay population.

Many of my friends, including myself had stopped going of many factors.

We have shifted our focus to other areas like - retirement, travel, etc & would like use our resources(time, energy & $) more productively & efficiently. Yes, we had our fun at 17 when it first opened.

I dun think 17 is the only that is seeing declining visitor number. Others(not so niche) are also suffering, too.

17 is too isolated from the cluster in chinatown, quality of guys(used to be superb, hunky, muscular) had gone down(no niche),

space is too big(looks sparse & empty when visitor no. is low), service Is also not as good as before.

From a biz standpoint, it's lucky to break-even. If it is dipping into its reserve just to pay for rental/power/salaries, then it's more feasible to close down & work out another business plan.

I have never been there even once. It is simply too costly.

$23.50+$10 membership is $33.50. Almost 3 times that of Shogun!

And they rarely even have any promotions.

When the market tells you that with low biz then you listen to the market and not act high class.

Yeah I know, some say you get what you pay and don't be a cheap-sake. You want the market to listen to you? FAIL.

I have never been there even once. It is simply too costly.

$23.50+$10 membership is $33.50. Almost 3 times that of Shogun!

And they rarely even have any promotions.

When the market tells you that with low biz then you listen to the market and not act high class.

Yeah I know, some say you get what you pay and don't be a cheap-sake. You want the market to listen to you? FAIL.

They do have promotion during their annivesary - average cost per visit is about $8 plus.

To be honest, I still have some complimentary passes(dun know wher i put them now), collecting dust.

To be fair, the local gay scene is too saturated. I think other gay pubs/outlets are also feeling the pinch.

The problem in branding is that it's easy to upgrade from low to high but very difficult to go the other way.

17 started off as a premium class sauna & it has to maintain or go up.

My friends & I stopped going a couple of years ago, we noticd the drop in quality of patrons & facilities as well as service.

Take a leaf from Bangkok Babylon, it is still a first class gay resort in the region - great facilities, gym, pool, food/music.

The food is still as good but not so many choices like before(due to a slight drop in patrons). There are some minor reno done but the place is clean & smells good. It is still worth a visit after 10 yrs.

It need young professionals to run & manage the place & probably an expensive facelift if it's still keen to be in this biz.

But there's still a lot of biz risks involved, what if they spent a 6 digit amount to reno and might not get the crowd to come back?

There are many promotion all year round usually tied to its anniversary, launch of theme or in conjunction with some public holiday. Comng 7 November, there will be another promotion celebrating the owner's birthday, passes only available on this day.

There are many promotion all year round usually tied to its anniversary, launch of theme or in conjunction with some public holiday. Comng 7 November, there will be another promotion celebrating the owner's birthday, passes only available on this day.

I know, $7 for 11 plus 1 free pass = $77 for 12 passes, to celebrate owner's 7/11/12 birthday. hehe

Get free pic taken with owner in birthday suit - grand prize draw. lol

I know, $7 for 11 plus 1 free pass = $77 for 12 passes, to celebrate owner's 7/11/12 birthday. hehe Get free pic taken with owner in birthday suit - grand prize draw. lol

Grand prize only this !!!!!

They do have promotion during their annivesary - average cost per visit is about $8 plus. To be honest, I still have some complimentary passes(dun know wher i put them now), collecting dust. To be fair, the local gay scene is too saturated. I think other gay pubs/outlets are also feeling the pinch. The problem in branding is that it's easy to upgrade from low to high but very difficult to go the other way. 17 started off as a premium class sauna & it has to maintain or go up. My friends & I stopped going a couple of years ago, we noticd the drop in quality of patrons & facilities as well as service. Take a leaf from Bangkok Babylon, it is still a first class gay resort in the region - great facilities, gym, pool, food/music. The food is still as good but not so many choices like before(due to a slight drop in patrons). There are some minor reno done but the place is clean & smells good. It is still worth a visit after 10 yrs. It need young professionals to run & manage the place & probably an expensive facelift if it's still keen to be in this biz. But there's still a lot of biz risks involved, what if they spent a 6 digit amount to reno and might not get the crowd to come back?

The GWM will only spend small amount on renovation like what he did months ago. Its only logical.

Grand prize only this !!!!!

The GWM will only spend small amount on renovation like what he did months ago. Its only logical.

I guess times are bad. It's not advisable to borrow hundreds of thousand from bank to reno.

But 17 is simply too big to maintain & when times are tough & unpredictable.

In fact it was packed & more fun when they had the 1st lvl only.

I remember they used to give digital watch during their 1st or 2 nd anniversary, it was a nice & practical gift. The watch is long gone but i still keep the container & the white jockey cap(dare not wear in spore).

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to working some nice muscled/bodybuilder bottoms tonite !!

Especially those who seeks pleasure in pain.

You do know with the irrational way you are defending one seven, no one will take you seriously?

In fact when I see your nick I instantly write off anything you have to say, even if there's a mediocrum of truth in it.

You do know with the irrational way you are defending one seven, no one will take you seriously?

In fact when I see your nick I instantly write off anything you have to say, even if there's a mediocrum of truth in it.

I totally agree. It reminds me of the touts outside Lucky Plaza many yrs ago. Very uncomfortable,

covering the truth with exaggeration & self-righteousness.

'Pimping' too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Today (Monday) was a quiet day for One Seven. So I decided to spend time at the open air jacuzzi. After a while a chap came by and was obviously trying to see through the stream of bubbles that was blowing at that part. I did oblige and shifted my body a bit and gave him a peek. It was enough for him to drop his towel and joined me in the pool.

He lifted me up a bit and did the bj there in the open. I decided to move to the wall next to the fishing tank and he asked me to sit on the ledge. Now, I am completely exposed with my dick pointing straight up. He took it all in and gave me a fantastic bj. Being in the open and in bright daylight, it was really exciting and it did not take me long to spurt out. He was still sucking it hard and I had to gently push him away.

The dark corridors are the not only place for fun. The steam room was out of order which was a disappointment. Next time I better ask before I enter the spa.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest guest

Membership is required for entry into Club One Seven.
Life-time membership is only $10.00. (Usable in One Seven Chiang Mai & Phuket)
1-Day Entry at $3.50 (Members Only)
We accept payment by cash or NETS only.

found this on website

why only 3.50?

Guest Robin

Never visited 17 before and cant seem to find much information about their facilities on their website.

Mind sharing some information about the place ? I heard that there are theme rooms ?

Never visited 17 before and cant seem to find much information about their facilities on their website.

Mind sharing some information about the place ? I heard that there are theme rooms ?

Google is ur best friend. Juz type oneseven & their website will pop up. It's v run down now. If u r a clean freak then not recommended.

Guest Guest

one seven used to be super popular with tons of hot hunks, now its just letting the sauna to rot. i think they are just earning enough to keep the place running.

Guest Hot swimmer

The last time i went 17. I could still see some hot bods in the gym section. A few time i met some thai guys there. Think 17 still popular among thai guys.

You probably don't realize that you are not as Hot as you were 10 years ago,

thus you don't get as much attention as you may have done way back then.

Don't blame the place... its your age that slacked you down.. physically,

mentally AND sexually.

Remember, you are responsible for your own sex-tertainment.

If you are good at it, 17 will still be a great place to be at.

I always get my fun when I am at 17.

Change your mindset, work that body and I am sure you will

continue to have great sex fun.

One man's meat is another man's poison. But I am curious as to why you are taking this one-seven critique so seriously? Do you have a personal stake in the business?

Edited by superflawless

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

Maybe for budget traveler to use after midnight. Just like many of my friends who visited Taiwan will stayed in sauna just to save money.

Guest whitey

Nowadays they have increasing number of white and the Asian number are shrinking. Not to my liking.

I like whites... those whites at one seven, r they handsome n fit??

A few are regular there who are of the stocky, meaty type. Always can see a few younger, fitter type of tourist there. Well, for handsome n fit whites, it is always a moving target whenever you visit a sauna.

Maybe for budget traveler to use after midnight. Just like many of my friends who visited Taiwan will stayed in sauna just to save money.

That's different from the operating hours stated in their website? The only sauna I know that operate till next morning is shogun.

Guest j.pokkemon

That's different from the operating hours stated in their website? The only sauna I know that operate till next morning is shogun.

somehow, their "operating hours" page is not updated... but on their "promotions" page, they state down open till 7 am, starting from 12 Aug, and entry fee is $7.

Guest Hung White Guy

What is the gym like at the club, is it used much, thinking if i am going to pay the cost and the gym is good it will save me cost on gym membership

Guest RussianRoulette

Guys,

Do any of you remember if there are charging ports on the first floor of One Seven? I'm planning to stay overnight and I don't own a portable charger for my phone so I'm probably going to run dry before daybreak.

Cheers in advance and sorry for posting as guest. Haven't made an account yet.

Guest RussianRoulette

Went to Club Seven One on a Saturday. The crowd was small (about 10) and on the old, decrepit side (I got felt up and practically harrassed at the lockers and was too surprised to react accordingly, but a nice employee jumped to my rescue and kudos to him for that). Luckily I met someone with a nice personality and still did have a good time. Will be going on a Friday night next time. I don't look forward to being the only young meat on site again. Was pleasantly surprised by the service after all the complaints here, and entry was only under two dollars for my age, if my unfortunatley bad memory isn't playing tricks on me.