Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest fap said:

Fuck that asshole 李呸虚, he has been picking fights and is known to have a nasty reputation since time immemorial.

Only silly Elvin Ng went in blindly to take that role in the 2017 Malaysian drama not knowing that this troublemaker was on the cast list.

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest lame sia said:

look at the comments on the insta post and his replies... someone asked him if elvin likes guys and he said yes. another one asked if he rejected elvin ng's advances and he said yes he did. 😮 dramamama

This Taiwanese rotten sausage is the sort who will get involved in actions and lawsuits, if he hasn't already.

Guest Guest

Jeanette Aw also worked with him in the 2012 Malaysian drama 幸福料理 and he tekan her also, but she just dealt with the whole thing very professionally.

Guest ANNKOKFAN
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Jeanette Aw also worked with him in the 2012 Malaysian drama 幸福料理 and he tekan her also, but she just dealt with the whole thing very professionally.

Share lehh

Guest tyler nipples

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest ANNKOKFAN said:

Share lehh

Same old shit, Taiwanese sausage would pull faces or make weird gestures to get her to trip up, then when she falters, pass sarcastic or withering comments. Also, 2-faced and 很多小动作.

Jeanette knew far better than to flare up against this piece of shit, but of course she blacklisted him thereafter.

Guest OUXUANFAN
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Same old shit, Taiwanese sausage would pull faces or make weird gestures to get her to trip up, then when she falters, pass sarcastic or withering comments. Also, 2-faced and 很多小动作.

Jeanette knew far better than to flare up against this piece of shit, but of course she blacklisted him thereafter.

Was it even reported in the news? How you know?

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest OUXUANFAN said:

Was it even reported in the news? How you know?

Please use your brain lah (if you have one)! If it was reported in the news back then, it wouldn't have been a bigger scandal today 

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, Guest lame sia said:

look at the comments on the insta post and his replies... someone asked him if elvin likes guys and he said yes. another one asked if he rejected elvin ng's advances and he said yes he did. :O dramamama

yes i saw those comments.

whether the bully really happened anot, its still very unprofessional of this 李沛旭 to out Elvin like that as gay.

most artistes when faced with such questions or comments will just ignore them.

Guest Guest
On 4/10/2021 at 1:13 PM, Guest lol said:

李沛旭 is my type,

but he is too muscular now.

I still remember many many many years back when he always appeared in jacky wu variety game show which the game was played in swimming pool setting. He always the only artist went topless, and the rest all wear a tshirt.

Back then his bod was lean fit toned, much nicer than currently bod. Now too big and muscular.

49 minutes ago, Guest 犯賤冰冰 said:

Must log in 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I still remember many many many years back when he always appeared in jacky wu variety game show which the game was played in swimming pool setting. He always the only artist went topless, and the rest all wear a tshirt.

Back then his bod was lean fit toned, much nicer than currently bod. Now too big and muscular.

yah last time he look ok,

now too muscular - doesnt look nice on him.

Guest Guest
On 7/5/2020 at 10:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

LOL, you must be kidding. That overrated expired old hag Lao Zoe dragged the show down with her fakeness and unrealistic antics!

Her screen daughter Foo Fangrong stole her thunder totally with her fresh face, natural acting and flair for performance.

Worse, Lao Zoe's pronunciation is as bad as ever:

“我不浪你去就不浪你去!“

The audience wants to see either fresh faces, talent or both. No one wants to see an untalented old hag hogging the screen with bad acting and pronunciation!

“我不你去就不你去!“

Guest tyler nipples
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

“我不你去就不你去!“

But...maybe

浪交

她會念

On 4/10/2021 at 7:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

Fuck that asshole 李呸虚, he has been picking fights and is known to have a nasty reputation since time immemorial.

Only silly Elvin Ng went in blindly to take that role in the 2017 Malaysian drama not knowing that this troublemaker was on the cast list.

I think both are at fault.

In the interview, Elvin remarked that Patrick Lee 'disrupted emotional scenes with rude comments'. Elvin was probably acting his usual shitty standard and Patrick, who seems like the very blunt straight forward type got annoyed at how incompetent he is, hence the 'rude remarks'.

Elvin has always been super sensitive about his acting skills, because deep down, he knows his acting like shit. Remember when he accused Guo Liang of bullying him years ago? That time it was also because Guo Liang remarked that Elvin was able to portray the roles of Tarzan and Zhou Jieming well because it matched his personality. But in retrospect, what Guo Liang said was true. Elvin only very good when act as the stupid stupid type. Give him any other role and he becomes wooden again.

I don't blame Patrick for outing Elvin and lashing back because Elvin was the one who started it.

You really think Elvin said those comments in the interview without knowing it would generate publicity meh?

Even though he didn't mention Patrick's name, he gave so many clues he might as well have mentioned his name.

If I were Patrick, I would be super angry also why you suddenly drag my name into your interview just to create some publicity?

Since Elvin lashed out first, Patrick is free to hit back at whatever way he wants.

I bet Elvin just never thought Patrick would out him on IG. If SG media picks up on it, it's game over for Elvin.

Being outed for being gay is one thing. Being exposed for hitting on Patrick and getting rejected, then lashing out afterwards, is a whole other scandal.

Guest Elvinology
2 hours ago, Gayleo said:

I think both are at fault.

In the interview, Elvin remarked that Patrick Lee 'disrupted emotional scenes with rude comments'. Elvin was probably acting his usual shitty standard and Patrick, who seems like the very blunt straight forward type got annoyed at how incompetent he is, hence the 'rude remarks'.

Elvin has always been super sensitive about his acting skills, because deep down, he knows his acting like shit. Remember when he accused Guo Liang of bullying him years ago? That time it was also because Guo Liang remarked that Elvin was able to portray the roles of Tarzan and Zhou Jieming well because it matched his personality. But in retrospect, what Guo Liang said was true. Elvin only very good when act as the stupid stupid type. Give him any other role and he becomes wooden again.

I don't blame Patrick for outing Elvin and lashing back because Elvin was the one who started it.

You really think Elvin said those comments in the interview without knowing it would generate publicity meh?

Even though he didn't mention Patrick's name, he gave so many clues he might as well have mentioned his name.

If I were Patrick, I would be super angry also why you suddenly drag my name into your interview just to create some publicity?

Since Elvin lashed out first, Patrick is free to hit back at whatever way he wants.

I bet Elvin just never thought Patrick would out him on IG. If SG media picks up on it, it's game over for Elvin.

Being outed for being gay is one thing. Being exposed for hitting on Patrick and getting rejected, then lashing out afterwards, is a whole other scandal.

elvin-row-eyes-image-data.gif

8 minutes ago, Dreamz80 said:

More n more news of elvin ng, now Dasmond koh came out to accuse him liao:

https://www.8world.com/entertainment/e-news/article/elvin-ng-angel-lim-1445166

What an exciting week before Sunday's Star Awards! 

Never liked Dasmond Koh. He gives me very slimy, untrustworthy vibes 

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Zomgzmg said:

Never liked Dasmond Koh. He gives me very slimy, untrustworthy vibes 

Yup, he practises favouritism and has slimed his own artiste Kimberly Chia in the past. Even Fann Wong rolled her eyes when presenting a Top 10 award to him.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup, he practises favouritism and has slimed his own artiste Kimberly Chia in the past. Even Fann Wong rolled her eyes when presenting a Top 10 award to him.

slimed his own artiste means what?

4 hours ago, Dreamz80 said:

More n more news of elvin ng, now Dasmond koh came out to accuse him liao:

https://www.8world.com/entertainment/e-news/article/elvin-ng-angel-lim-1445166

What an exciting week before Sunday's Star Awards! 

this Angel Lim is char boh, Elvin wouldnt care.

Patrick got kkj, so Elvin is sad and cannot forget it.

Guest tyler nipples
8 hours ago, Guest Love said:

8 hours ago, Guest Love said:

Patpat says El wants his kkj but he reject wor..

Wonder if meomeo 森七七

Guest Guest
38 minutes ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

Patpat says El wants his kkj but he reject wor..

Wonder if meomeo 森七七

Obviously it's a ploy by rotten Taiwanese sausage to sow discord between the 2 lovebirds. 

Elvin should reveal how Patrick took roids on set in KL.

Guest Guest
30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Obviously it's a ploy by rotten Taiwanese sausage to sow discord between the 2 lovebirds. 

Elvin should reveal how Patrick took roids on set in KL.

Maybe Elvin really wants his kkj but he stuck up so Elvin gave up :rolleyes:

Guest tyler nipples
59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe Elvin really wants his kkj but he stuck up so Elvin gave up :rolleyes:

One stuck up one wants suck up

No luck

No fuck

Guest Guest

From this recent Elvin Ng incident, can tell he is someone who:

- thinks too much

- quick-tempered 

- 记仇 (say its already the past but will still think about it)

typical traits of many gays :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Just now, Guest Guest said:

- thinks too much

- quick-tempered 

very sensitive too

Guest Yes he’s PLU
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

- thinks too much

- quick-tempered 

Yes he’s PLU

very typical 

petty narrow minded 

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.