Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Retarded Mediacorp and Cathay-Keris Films still put her photo as the biggest on the poster.

As if this box office jinx (The Tree, Love Cuts) can attract anyone into the theatres.

She is like those deity you paste on doors to drive ghost away, in this case, her old face on a movie poster will drive all the potential audience away. 

Guest Guest3

Retarded Mediacorp and Cathay-Keris Films still put her photo as the biggest on the poster.

As if this box office jinx (The Tree, Love Cuts) can attract anyone into the theatres.

At least they honest, imagine people's horror when she suddenly appear when her face not in the poster??

All of them will scream and exit the theatre like they see ghost, demand refund at the box office.

Guest Guest

At least they honest, imagine people's horror when she suddenly appear when her face not in the poster??

All of them will scream and exit the theatre like they see ghost, demand refund at the box office.

LOL! She's a box office jinx, no wonder Love Cuts director had to get booby Christy Yow and hunky Allan Wu in, and that flop movie got Kimberly Chia, to pump up the box offices respectively.

Guest Joshboy

saw chen han wei at FF paragon yesterday.

Saw him so what? He is not giving you one million! He is not sucking your cock wat.

No need to report here.

Zoe Tay is forever No. 1....

from the bottom.

*yawn* nothing new coming from your mouth?  every moment talk abt this?  No life? No friend? No family? No love? No money?  There r better thing to do in life, do u know?

saw chen han wei at FF paragon yesterday.

Now he goes to FF? Tot he always got spotted at california gym?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I wouldn't even want to watch the movie. Even charm of George Young can't save this sinking ship.

JFYI, u may always fast forward parts where u dont wanna watch.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

JFYI, u may always fast forward parts where u dont wanna watch.

When they release the DVD, should cut out lao zoe's parts, nobody wants to see her.

i saw him at wala wala at holland village few years ago. He wore a singlet with tight cotton beige pants. I could see his cock head fromt he pants. he was drinking wif a few of his frends (all males)

although the place is abit dark but i saw one of his frends was rubbing his pants when i walked past them when i went to the gents. And his hand was squeezing this fren's butt.

so do u think he is STR or Gay ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

wow! undies, you are at wala wala drinking too? why didnt join them? you can even see so much things in the dark...

i saw him at wala wala at holland village few years ago. He wore a singlet with tight cotton beige pants. I could see his cock head fromt he pants. he was drinking wif a few of his frends (all males)

although the place is abit dark but i saw one of his frends was rubbing his pants when i walked past them when i went to the gents. And his hand was squeezing this fren's butt.

Guest Guest

was it your own fantasy?

Cos vincent ng is cute n with hot bod n still single at such age, tht's y we r kaypoh or hope tht he is gay?! :P If mark lee is still single now, I guess nobody wld bother to know he is gay or not?! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest guest

we cant even  be bother if bhboy is gay or not .we more interested if vincent is one, maybe if he is one he can follow hk leslie to tell the world  being gay is fine.

we cant even  be bother if bhboy is gay or not .we more interested if vincent is one, maybe if he is one he can follow hk leslie to tell the world  being gay is fine.

So far dun think there is any local Chinese artistes openly come out n admit he is gay?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Can't believe it when I read this news item.

I wonder is this a publicity stunt?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/entertainment/joanne-peh-now-dating-qi/630926.html

Singapore actor Qi Yuwu recently told local entertainment magazine “8 Days” that he is now dating actress Joanne Peh, whom he had worked with on dramas like “A Song to Remember”, “C.L.I.F.” and “C.L.IF.2”.

The 36-year-old actor explained that he had expressed his feelings for her after finding out that she had called it quits with US-born deejay-actor Bobby Tonelli.

“There’s a trust between us. She has always said the things I tell her make her think.

“When you have this kind of communication and connection, what else do you need? We don’t need anything else,” said Qi, who added that he intends to introduce her to his parents when they visit Singapore later this month.

This news comes just weeks after Peh revealed her break up with Tonelli.

However, Peh was quoted as saying that she did not feel it is “too soon” to start a new relationship and that she had “thought it through” before agreeing to go out with Qi.

The 29-year-old actress said she is confident about their new relationship, adding that it is based on “10 years of friendship, respect and admiration” and was a “connection built over the years”.

When asked about his thoughts on Peh’s new beau, Tonelli expressed that the news took him by surprise, but declined to comment further

“I wish them all the best, that’s all I want to say,” said Tonelli.

Edited by Roger

Guest Guest

bobby tonelli said 'the news took him by surprise' cos he cant believe joanne peh would date a gay.

bobby dun believe joanne is dating another gay

Guest Guest

Let me see...

Joanne Peh DOB is 25 April 1983.

Oh my god, Joanne Peh is 30 years old this year! She is not young anymore! :o

and??

even rui en or jeanette aw are already 30 plus yo.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.