Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

This is from the "final" serial of 1999 - Millennium Bug. 千年虫

The only reason to watch it was definitely James Lye... I guess it was also his final performance before exiting from showbiz.

James Lye had 2 movies after this drama, 2000AD with Aaron Kwok, and When I Fall In Love With Both, with Fann Wong.

That was his last performance in showbiz.

Guest Guest

yet another elvin-romeo sighting but someone in twitter again.

those with twitter can type in the search column.

elvin and romeo were sighted behind this girl who made the tweet.

bali, gym, tbb bakery, countless times sighted outside together.

do good friends meet that frequently?

is there really a 'girl' in romeo's life?

hmmm...

can anyone confirm elvin or romeo sexuality?

seen before ppl saying that elvin is from our camp =)

Guest Guest

I don't understand the manic obsession over Rui En. If you've met her in person or worked with her, it's no secret in the industry that she is cold, aloof and unfriendly. She is stubborn and insists that everything must be done her way, without realising that acting is a team exercise. Her treatment of you also depends on her mood that day. No wonder she is still single.

he said he got to know this 'gf' 2 years ago, and recently then together...

not say seeing each other for 2 years. hee

yup, recently, plus he says he feels so 'blessed' now...

just nice the person who spotted them in bali behaving intimately was just last weekend...

if we give him the benefit of the doubt, will someone with a gf now, go to bali together with a guy fren?

my guess is that he is using this 'gf' news as a smokescreen, as more and more ppl will be posting that see him and elvin together outside...

then he can at least say that they are just frens, and he already has a gf...

U mean romeo went Bali recently with a guy?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

yet another elvin-romeo sighting but someone in twitter again.

those with twitter can type in the search column.

elvin and romeo were sighted behind this girl who made the tweet.

bali, gym, tbb bakery, countless times sighted outside together.

do good friends meet that frequently?

is there really a 'girl' in romeo's life?

hmmm...

can anyone confirm elvin or romeo sexuality?

seen before ppl saying that elvin is from our camp =)

Heard lots of hearsay tht elvin is gay, but didn't hear much abt romeo gay or wht? Anyway, if both of them really gay n together, really very sweet, since both of them are so hot and cute.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

Kym Ng might offended lots of people. Some colleagues do not like her.

Street shooting talk nonsense to the people in rude ways.

When she talked, she is like screaming. Next time, watch her neck carefully, all her veins popped out.

I never like her.

Kym ng is actually quite friendly dte and not pretentious.

Those colleagues who dun like her are the more pretentious ones and maybe jealous of her?

Guest Guest

U mean romeo went Bali recently with a guy?

yes as per earlier mentioned in this threat. he was seen behaving intimately in bali with elvin.

sounds so hot! 1 can only imagine what they do in the hotel room.

spore cannot make love, must go all the way to other countries to 'have fun'

they can't possibly be checking into a local hotel right?

if do at home, both sides family members will be suspicious.

only way, is to fly to bali.

the truth to the person who tweeted that they were seen in bali, plus another said that seen them on the aeroplane together.

is further affirmed with elvin's recent Instagram post on himself eating a BBQ corn, which is well-known for beind sold on the beaches of Bali.

if it's 2 good friends going on a holiday together, why must so secretive?

neither of them posted photos of their trip.

and it is nice to see both of them in Twitter recently rambling about 'sweet quotes of love'

this is 99% truth in this whole thing, judging on how Twitterville is abuzz about the sightings of 2 of them almost DAILY.

before u see it on lianhe wanbao, you read it here first... woot =p

Guest life of pee

yes as per earlier mentioned in this threat. he was seen behaving intimately in bali with elvin.

the truth to the person who tweeted that they were seen in bali, plus another said that seen them on the aeroplane together.

is further affirmed with elvin's recent Instagram post on himself eating a BBQ corn, which is well-known for beind sold on the beaches of Bali.

and it is nice to see both of them in Twitter recently rambling about 'sweet quotes of love'

this is 99% truth in this whole thing, judging on how Twitterville is abuzz about the sightings of 2 of them almost DAILY.

Nice.  wanna do a poll here to guess who's 1 and who's 0 in their relationship?  or 2 "1"s or 2"0"s ?

Guest Guest

Kym Ng might offended lots of people. Some colleagues do not like her.

kym ng can act and has status in the hosting area, thats why some 'no substance' artistes are jealous, as simple as that.

Guest Guest

Winning the BEST award does not equate to more TV projects.

Remember Carole Lim who won for her role in the 1997 blockbuster?

Well she had her 15 mins of fame and after 2 failed marriages, where is she today?

All these ignorant fans still think the Star Awards is a big deal.  Wake up!  

At the end of the day, the Star Awards is just an in-house game where the results for the acting categories are decided solely by management.

That's why Dai Yangtian gave MCS the middle finger and moved to Shanghai.

MediaCorp is not the place for truly good or ambitious actors, that's why Xie Shaoguang, Huang Biren, Fann Wong and Christopher Lee left.

Only those cannot-make-it artistes like Zoe will continue to languish in lacklustre roles in MediaCorp dramas, she has tried but failed to make it abroad and even her local movies are proven box office flops.

Dun think wanbao will report such news, cos dun think the newspaper here so open yet, no matter it is true or not.

Quite true tht if they really together, it is better for them to go overseas to make love lar, cos here not convenience lor. Really sounds so hot, can't imagine both of them make love, as both also have super toned n hot body! Anyway, still can't believe romeo is gay? Elvin is gay not so surprise, cos heard so much abt him.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Dun think wanbao will report such news, cos dun think the newspaper here so open yet, no matter it is true or not.

Quite true tht if they really together, it is better for them to go overseas to make love lar, cos here not convenience lor. Really sounds so hot, can't imagine both of them make love, as both also have super toned n hot body! Anyway, still can't believe romeo is gay? Elvin is gay not so surprise, cos heard so much abt him.

So if let's say Romeo & Elvin are an item, who's 1 and who's 0?

Guest Guest

So if let's say Romeo & Elvin are an item, who's 1 and who's 0?

i-weekly the Black Rose column did once report before that a local hot young and rising star, although good-looking, has not been linked to any local actress or gossip rumours before.

and they said that he is together with an air steward.

that's how many ppl linked that Elvin Ng is gay with an air steward, as he always travel overseas frequently.

if keep going overseas to make love, then won't it be very expensive?

if locally, how do they settle their sexual fantasies?

besides being spotted on outings together during these recent weeks.

my guess is that Elvin is top and Romeo is bottom.

as Elvin is more manly.

but Romeo has mentioned in his recent interviews during Cafe 96 Press Con that he chased some girls before with a jigsaw puzzle.

so confusing now! why has he turned gay / bi?

i-weekly the Black Rose column did once report before that a local hot young and rising star, although good-looking, has not been linked to any local actress or gossip rumours before.

that's how many ppl linked that Elvin Ng is gay with an air steward, as he always travel overseas frequently.

as Elvin is more manly.

but Romeo has mentioned in his recent interviews during Cafe 96 Press Con that he chased some girls before with a jigsaw puzzle.

he could be bisexual all along, or it could be a cover up. date girls doesn't always mean straight u know? can be bi?

Guest Guest

he could be bisexual all along, or it could be a cover up. date girls doesn't always mean straight u know? can be bi?

can be totally gay too, many just cant accept the truth

as Elvin is more manly.

The black rose column cld mean other male young n hot rising star, not only elvin ng?! Haha. Till now I am still not surprise even if elvin ng is really gay. I am more shocked tht romeo like guys also, whether he is bi or gay I am also shocked.

My guess is both of them cld be flex, they looks like they can be top n btm. Cos I find both of them also consider manly. I think even romeo mentioned tht he chased some girls b4, tht was a history lor n nobody can verified whether real or not. I also can tell pple tht i have few gf b4.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

can be totally gay too, many just cant accept the truth

If tis is really true, I guess it will breaks many girls heart! Romeo is such a cutie n hotie, many girls wld find if he is gay really wasted. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

If tis is really true, I guess it will breaks many girls heart! Romeo is such a cutie n hotie, many girls wld find if he is gay really wasted. Haha.

i think many girls' hearts will also be broken, upon knowing that Elvin is gay. sad.

Kym should be about the same age as chenliping albeit very slightly older.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

i think many girls' hearts will also be broken, upon knowing that Elvin is gay. sad.

Correct, broke many girls heart tht both of them r gay. Haha. But I am happy to know tht they are also same as me, who also like guys. :P Even it also doesnt concern me much.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Soapfan

A couple of years ago when I knew about kym's reluctance to reveal her age I was like wth. People will still find out eventually and even in Hollywood age is a mere number as long as you still have the chops that is needed but now I understand. She has a point. All us Asians are conservative and nothing wrong with that but for us once someone especially a woman reach a certain age we expect them to get married/ have kids etc and for the celebrities they can't be in those programmes that requires them to be hip, trendy and cool. It's just an eye sore. Then her income will deflate cos if she's old(assuming the age is known) she wouldn't book many jobs.

On a more interesting note, as a non Chinese I find Elvin to be really stunning. Man, back in 06 when he debuted I had such an admiration for him. Beauty, brawn and most importantly his humbleness and the need to not speak like wannabe Americans. He's a language expert with his English lit degree and gosh I love the way he talks. Very genuine and relatable. Elvin features are to die for but sadly not Romeo's. He's not ugly but then again opposites attract and if they're happy why not. And why the hell isn't Elvin doing work for Ch5. I'm sick of foreign trash like George young and kui jien. I would rather see a local face a thousand times man. Please Mediacorp.

Local Chinese female celebrities which I think are stunning are those famous in the 90s back when I tune in to the ch8 drama series. Jacelyn Tay features are quite stunning just like an American actress I adore. Zoe Tay( yes I realise many of u here hates her) is beautiful in her profiles. Her features and their angles are distinct as compared to Fann Wong and many of the current actresses. Sorry if my opinions stink.

Guest Lefleur

Zoe Tay( yes I realise many of u here hates her) is beautiful in her profiles. Her features and their angles are distinct as compared to Fann Wong and many of the current actresses. Sorry if my opinions stink.

Zoetay looks like an European beauty with her exotic looks.

oyHGJLO.jpg

Guest Phillip

A couple of years ago when I knew about kym's reluctance to reveal her age I was like wth. People will still find out eventually and even in Hollywood age is a mere number as long as you still have the chops that is needed but now I understand. She has a point. All us Asians are conservative and nothing wrong with that but for us once someone especially a woman reach a certain age we expect them to get married/ have kids etc and for the celebrities they can't be in those programmes that requires them to be hip, trendy and cool. It's just an eye sore. Then her income will deflate cos if she's old(assuming the age is known) she wouldn't book many jobs.

On a more interesting note, as a non Chinese I find Elvin to be really stunning. Man, back in 06 when he debuted I had such an admiration for him. Beauty, brawn and most importantly his humbleness and the need to not speak like wannabe Americans. He's a language expert with his English lit degree and gosh I love the way he talks. Very genuine and relatable. Elvin features are to die for but sadly not Romeo's. He's not ugly but then again opposites attract and if they're happy why not. And why the hell isn't Elvin doing work for Ch5. I'm sick of foreign trash like George young and kui jien. I would rather see a local face a thousand times man. Please Mediacorp.

Local Chinese female celebrities which I think are stunning are those famous in the 90s back when I tune in to the ch8 drama series. Jacelyn Tay features are quite stunning just like an American actress I adore. Zoe Tay( yes I realise many of u here hates her) is beautiful in her profiles. Her features and their angles are distinct as compared to Fann Wong and many of the current actresses. Sorry if my opinions stink.

2289406973_df2023a86b.jpg

:thumb:

Kym is right to keep mum about her age. Just look at all the horrible ageist remarks here about her. Is it a crime to grow old? The guests who call her an old sow and old hag shud also call their mums that. Maybe they would also vomit when they see their moms and grannies since they are so age-adverse?!  

Kym is right to keep mum about her age. Just look at all the horrible ageist remarks here about her. Is it a crime to grow old? The guests who call her an old sow and old hag shud also call their mums that. Maybe they would also vomit when they see their moms and grannies since they are so age-adverse?!  

well said.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Guest Guest

Friend, she's not even nominated this year. How to win??

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Will she hijack the stage again like a drunk lunatic?? They better have the pitbulls on standby.

Guest Elmeo

anyone with twitter can type on the search column.

elvin ng romeo tan

they were spotted at gym again today

wow, last week bali together.

and frequently seen in gym together.

something seems to be brewing between 2 of mediacorp's hottest hunks... kewl

I searched but did not find anything about bali or plane leh.  but somebody mentioned seeing them at pasir ris pet farm.

I searched but did not find anything about bali or plane leh. but somebody mentioned seeing them at pasir ris pet farm.

Spotted together in other place, pet farm? Looks like they are a couple very high chance?! But both of them didn't sit together in tonite star award.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.