Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Anti鬼佬

And how is QYW going to screw JP? His cock can get hard when see her pussy???

In the world, there is such thing as gay turn straight or bisexual leh.

Guest Guest

Will Joanne Peh score a third Best Actress win with her role in Pillow Talk?

Or will Rebecca Lim pip her to the trophy with her evil psycho role in Unriddle 2?

Stay tuned.

already gt people say its fixed that rebecca lim will get the best actress. true anot we will know soon.

Guest Guest

In the world, there is such thing as gay turn straight or bisexual leh.

gay turn straight impossible. gay turn bisexual quite hard.

bisexual turn gay possible. straight turn bisexual possible but hard. straight turn gay not possible.

Guest Guest

Saw Zoe Tay filming at Toa Payoh Central today with May Phua. She has the short haircut and her assistant was holding an umbrella for her as once filming was wrapped, she will go to Zoe, hold her umbrella to cover her from the hot sun Clearly shows the celebrity status. Even May Phua has no assistant with her and stand still under the hot sun.

Guest Guest

Saw Zoe Tay filming at Toa Payoh Central today with May Phua. She has the short haircut and her assistant was holding an umbrella for her as once filming was wrapped, she will go to Zoe, hold her umbrella to cover her from the hot sun Clearly shows the celebrity status. Even May Phua has no assistant with her and stand still under the hot sun.

Are Zoe's lackeys so desperate now that they have to use these kuching-kurap examples like having an assistant to prove that Lao Zoe still has celebrity status?

The truth?

1) She's a has-been without any market value, advertisers stay away from her.  

2) She's stuck to doing MCS dramas, no overseas director, production house or TV station wants to use her.

3) She can No. 1 all she wants but she's just a pathetic clown who can't make people laugh.

Her lousy track record:

2006 - A Million Treasures, pair her with longtime screen partner LNX also no use, she was outshone by Felicia Chin

2008 - By My Side, she played supporting actress to Rui En's Zhang Yuhang

2009 - Ultimatum wrinkles saga, FAIL

2010 - Love Cuts, a big box office flop, S$1 million production cost but only S$90k box office, FAIL

2011 - Devotion, everyone was watching for Cynthia Wang instead of her

2012 - Double Bonus, another big flop

She's the biggest failure in MCS ever, no one is deceived by her pretending to be Ah Jie or No. 1.

Guest Guest

Nice try, who are you trying to kid?

You think anyone will believe you saying that May Phua stands under the hot sun like some stupid bimbo?

She doesn't know how to go into the shade?

Guest Guest

some comments from yahoo... :rolleyes:

630joannepehqiyuwu.jpg

"did i get this right? the person on the left is a girl and the right is a trans?"

"4 years later she might say "I realized I don't know much about him anymore, and that I felt like I couldn't really express myself as genuinely as I can."......"

"Instead of exporting to US, she will be exporting to Guangzhou, China."

"Tired of America sausage, so now going for China Lup Cheong? But anyway, isnt this lup cheong a gay? maybe that is rumor."

"the lup cheong make me LOL !!! AngMo Lup Cheong apparently more tasty? Maybe the salad cream more thicker than the Chinese and can apply on the face."

"R u kidding me, 715 is as gay as a rainbow flag... Reason why it claims Joanne Peh can relate to him, becoz she is his #$%$ HAG period! Cmon everyone knows about his sexuality, why put the poor soul up to such ridicule and controversy? The manager shd hook Joanne with someone else instead."

"715 with XSG broke up after his relationship with Daniel Yun... Cmon, insider stories, who are u kidding? Even the sista/bros in Mediacorp are so not buying this BULL$%@#!"

"China man has a tiny prick. She wont feel a single thing now, poor baby ..."

"Her mouth looks bigger too"

"Qi YuWu you will be damned by this Pinkston sick woman. She was Dump by Ang Mo. She has out spoken about asian men. Asian men some kind of low class and not the cup of tea for her. Hey YuWu is your "Power Drill" perform better than Ang Mo. Qi your night-mare is a begining. You will be mental tortured by this woman suffering from Pinkston illness. She still like Ang Mo "Power Drill". Your relationship wll last. Less than 2 years."

"莫非 他 把 她 当做男性, 反正前面也是平的, 没差别?"

Guest Guest

HAHAHAHAHHA. I bet there's someone holding her cucumber as well.  :rolleyes:

Guest guest

someone on twitter mentioned that romeo and elvin were caught in bali over the weekend behaving intimately.

while another twitted that these 2 were seen on the plane together.

2 ppl can't be wrong.

anyone knows any truth in romeo and elvin sexuality?

Guest Guest

someone on twitter mentioned that romeo and elvin were caught in bali over the weekend behaving intimately.

while another twitted that these 2 were seen on the plane together.

2 ppl can't be wrong.

anyone knows any truth in romeo and elvin sexuality?

where's the twitter? show us.

On May Phua..

I think that after so many years of acting in supporting roles, she had managed some how to garner the ACTING skills.

One more...  and yes, she is prettier to look at .. when you compared to that older actress under the protective umbrella.

Just for the information of the readers here, the competition for Best Supporting Actor/Actress is more intense.

Every serial can have 2 to 3 leads but a dozen supporting roles.

Xiang Yun is such a fine example of a good actress.

I grew up with XY's roles since the 1980s.

She was the No. 1 in the 1980s before she gave birth to her children.

She is able to handle both period and contemporary serials.

Despite a drought of good roles in the 1990s, she returned to win 4 trophies in the last 15 years.

Guest wasai

already gt people say its fixed that rebecca lim will get the best actress. true anot we will know soon.

don't undermine people's hard work leh. she did act well in the show what, not kelong like last year's best actress

Guest Guest

Joanne Peh will go far. She's very media-savvy and intelligent, plus she has a keen awareness and feel of the industry unmatched by either Jeanette Aw or Rui En. She may not be the best actress, she may not be the prettiest, but as a package, she's very compelling and has a presence no one can ignore. This is the reason she's on board Eric Khoo's film Rose Chan, as well as at the forefront of MediaCorp's plans to go regional again.

I think JP really stupid to fall for QYW's "confession", she never hear about the gay rumour? And how is QYW going to screw JP? His cock can get hard when see her pussy???

Qi yi wu might get hard cos he think of his ex bf while he fuck jp.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

It's a sign of Joanne Peh's clout with management that she can dictate which lead role she wants (A Song to Remember), or dictate her contractual terms (to go Channel 5 and do Code of Law and Sasuke for 6 months)? Which leading Channel 8 actress can do that? Even Huang Biren or Fann Wong couldn't talk terms with management, and lesser actresses like Zoe Tay and Ann Kok were on the receiving end of MediaCorp's cold-storage and bad treatment. Like it or not, Joanne Peh is already positioned as the strongest actress in MediaCorp.

Guest wasai

who's last yr best actress?

joanne peh. last year if not fann wong to win it would have been ann kok. even if take turns also won't get to joanne peh's turn, yet she won.

at least this year it's between rui en and rebecca lim. either one win is deserving. any others, no thank you

Guest Guest

joanne peh. last year if not fann wong to win it would have been ann kok. even if take turns also won't get to joanne peh's turn, yet she won.

at least this year it's between rui en and rebecca lim. either one win is deserving. any others, no thank you

The troublemaker amidst is back.

Guest Guest

I'm surprised Kym Ng is nominated for best actress award.

She was great in 对对碰 and had a good sense of comic timing in the show.

There are very few good female performances this year, Jeanette Aw's 3 serials were not noteworthy and Zoe Tay doesn't deserve to be nominated for Double Bonus.

Guest freedom

chen liping was also robbed of a nomination, despite her performance in unriddle 2 and joys of life.

i'm v curious of what i saw earlier abt elvin and romeo together.

can anyone verify/

Guest Guest

anyone with twitter can type on the search column.

elvin ng romeo tan

they were spotted at gym again today

wow, last week bali together.

and frequently seen in gym together.

something seems to be brewing between 2 of mediacorp's hottest hunks... kewl

Guest the new bromance

anyone with twitter can type on the search column.

elvin ng romeo tan

they were spotted at gym again today

wow, last week bali together.

and frequently seen in gym together.

something seems to be brewing between 2 of mediacorp's hottest hunks... kewl

how timely for this news to surface now?

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Chen-Luo-Mi-Ou-Zi-Bao-Lian-Qing-155273

so, romeo + elvin?

romelvin?

so, romeo + elvin?

romelvin?

Pls la u guys really think too much, haha. Tot romeo mentioned he has a gf! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

so, romeo + elvin?

romelvin?

That's so cute. Too bad they are both in the entertainment industry so it's unlikely they will get a fairytale ending. Wah romeo is... I never would have expected it!

He did not say he is seeing a guy or a gal. He only mentioned that he is seeing someone. That person can be a guy or gal.

He mentioned his gf is not from showbiz and have been seeing each other for 2 yrs. So I guess his gf shld remain as 'mystery' forever, unless he get married.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Darren

He mentioned his gf is not from showbiz and have been seeing each other for 2 yrs. So I guess his gf shld remain as 'mystery' forever, unless he get married.

he said he got to know this 'gf' 2 years ago, and recently then together...

not say seeing each other for 2 years. hee

yup, recently, plus he says he feels so 'blessed' now...

just nice the person who spotted them in bali behaving intimately was just last weekend...

if we give him the benefit of the doubt, will someone with a gf now, go to bali together with a guy fren?

my guess is that he is using this 'gf' news as a smokescreen, as more and more ppl will be posting that see him and elvin together outside...

then he can at least say that they are just frens, and he already has a gf...

What is the theme song? Very nice!

This is from the "final" serial of 1999 - Millennium Bug. 千年虫

The only reason to watch it was definitely James Lye... I guess it was also his final performance before exiting from showbiz.

Edited by abang

Guest Guest

This is from the "final" serial of 1999 - Millennium Bug. 千年虫

The only reason to watch it was definitely James Lye... I guess it was also his final performance before exiting from showbiz.

That was the final days of a certain old actress also, she has been rolling down the hill every since. Millennium Fall.

Guest Guest

for one, i have no idea why Kym Ng was nominated. She isnt even an actress to begin with. but if she is nominated due to ratings, den i can understand why. But there can only be one winner, and thats Rui En.

Just because Rui En won in the Asian Television Awards doesn't mean she will win the Best Actress at the Star Awards.

Rebecca Lim will be the Best Actress winner, just like the situation in 2009 where Joanne Peh ousted hot fave Jeanette Aw for Best Actress in The Little Nyonya.

Rui En performed competently, but in a role that was tailor-made for her.  On the other hand, Rebecca Lim excelled in a role that was out of her usual range.

Guest Guest

for one, i have no idea why Kym Ng was nominated. She isnt even an actress to begin with.

Kym Ng is an actress who has been acting since the start of her career.

Her credits include

- sitcom Different Strokes, Different Folks 剪剪大家乐 (1995 to 2000)

- Taiwanese idol drama Westside Story 西街少年 (2002)

- China period blockbuster Romance of the Book and Sword 书剑恩仇录 (2003)

- 3G mobile drama PS... I Love You 天。。。使我爱你 (2005)

- Wee Li Lin's film Gone Shopping 逛街物语 (2006) (which was in film festivals in Shanghai, Hawaii, Puchon, Hong Kong and the United States)

- Channel 5 sitcom The Yang Sisters (2006 and 2008)

- Channel 8 dramas Reunion Dinner 团圆饭 and Table of Glory 乒乓圆 (2009)

- local films It's a Great Great World 大世界 (2011) and Dance Dance Dragon 龙众舞 (2012).

She was nominated a few times for Best Comedy Performer for her various sitcoms, as well as Best Supporting Actress for her role in 1998's The New Adventures of Wisely 卫斯里传奇.

Indeed, Kym Ng is a versatile and underrated actress.  She doesn't have much hype surrounding her like Zoe Tay or Rui En, but her portfolio of work speaks for itself.

Guest 红花会总舵主

Kym Ng is an actress who has been acting since the start of her career.

Indeed, Kym Ng is a versatile and underrated actress.  She doesn't have much hype surrounding her like Zoe Tay or Rui En, but her portfolio of work speaks for itself.

Kym Ng might offended lots of people. Some colleagues do not like her.

Street shooting talk nonsense to the people in rude ways. 

When she talked, she is like screaming. Next time, watch her neck carefully, all her veins popped out.

I never like her.

Guest 红花会总舵主

Why is Joanne Peh nominated again for best actress this year?

I am surprised too!

for one, i have no idea why Kym Ng was nominated. She isnt even an actress to begin with. but if she is nominated due to ratings, den i can understand why. But there can only be one winner, and thats Rui En.

That puzzled me. 

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.