Male HQ

Fake Grindr Profiles / Impersonations

Recently, I was on Grindr and manage to agree to meet this fella who said he could who is as family is away. Dressed up, I left to the location he told me . Fortunately , the location is where I lived once . So I was familiar . 

I arrived few block away. And as the chat stated lift A for me to wait, there’s a unit on the ground floor . Corner unit . It was a good nice place to have a place , but sadly the owner of the house I would say could have done better . 

Okay back to the topic, I managed to glance And saw the occupant of the corner house. Luckily he did not see me. I am quite suspicious about the meet up. So I did my smart game . I am familiar with the neighbourhood. I walked away from the meeting point and go to somewhere I could hide and watch the ground floor occupant and the lift area of the entire block. 

I positioned myself well. And then I sent a grindr text saying, I’m here . Quickly the ground floor occupant ran to his phone to do some texting . And then I received a message asking me whether am I at lift A and what clothings I’m wearing . Then he asked me whether I’m at the correct block . He again text saying it’s LIFT a I should wait. Then he said he coming down to get me . From my position I could see the all level floor lift . Exactly no one came down. But this ground floor guy, I could see every so often peeping out of the window while I could see he keep on texting . The text was for me I indeed. So while wait I observed him and my grindr messages . Then a msg came he’s coming down the stairs to pick me up now. Cut short , the battle of the trickery has been won by me. 

so to this bapok! And I think the boyfriend , let’s make them famous !! Bapok… good luck to you ….

everyone there you go the address . If you happen to be in Jurong, come and visit this bapok and his bf perhaps . They are good trickeries!! 

[Pic removed by MOD] DO Not post pic of strangers without their permission. 

address : blk 538 Jurong Ave 1

2A8A1ED6-8157-4AF2-8AB8-B38A51842CA4.jpeg

A029AF68-7CBC-452B-9E46-E8ED8CE11FC7.jpeg

Guest Say what?
On 7/22/2022 at 1:33 PM, friendlyfire13 said:

Recently, I was on Grindr and manage to agree to meet this fella who said he could who is as family is away. Dressed up, I left to the location he told me . Fortunately , the location is where I lived once . So I was familiar . 

I arrived few block away. And as the chat stated lift A for me to wait, there’s a unit on the ground floor . Corner unit . It was a good nice place to have a place , but sadly the owner of the house I would say could have done better . 

Okay back to the topic, I managed to glance And saw the occupant of the corner house. Luckily he did not see me. I am quite suspicious about the meet up. So I did my smart game . I am familiar with the neighbourhood. I walked away from the meeting point and go to somewhere I could hide and watch the ground floor occupant and the lift area of the entire block. 

I positioned myself well. And then I sent a grindr text saying, I’m here . Quickly the ground floor occupant ran to his phone to do some texting . And then I received a message asking me whether am I at lift A and what clothings I’m wearing . Then he asked me whether I’m at the correct block . He again text saying it’s LIFT a I should wait. Then he said he coming down to get me . From my position I could see the all level floor lift . Exactly no one came down. But this ground floor guy, I could see every so often peeping out of the window while I could see he keep on texting . The text was for me I indeed. So while wait I observed him and my grindr messages . Then a msg came he’s coming down the stairs to pick me up now. Cut short , the battle of the trickery has been won by me. 

so to this bapok! And I think the boyfriend , let’s make them famous !! Bapok… good luck to you ….

everyone there you go the address . If you happen to be in Jurong, come and visit this bapok and his bf perhaps . They are good trickeries!! 

21DA7E34-E768-4A2C-92B2-4397235C66A1.jpeg

So many smart game one but not sure how you managed to use so many words and have it still be totally unclear what your issue? 

He didn’t live where he said?

He didn’t look how he said?

He had a bf or not?

He was/wasn’t alone like he said?

all of the above?

anyway, I am not sure how long this post will stay up because it is pretty close to doxxing if any of the info the profile gave is actually true. 

He's an impersonator because he stays at a different floor from what he said?

Or he doesn't look like his pic?

Or he's a bapok when he said he's a top?

Or there's 2 of them in the house?

??????

But at least we know you are bottom lah ☺️

Edited by StockBottom

i dont care whether he stays high floor or ground floor, but whether he looks like his profile pics.  At 52, with that bod, i think he is pretty decent looking.  Unless he is a total different man.  Then, even by posting this profile, the person is a different person, we will never know who he is.   Oh no, can you imagine, the real person (the profile pic guy), people will think he is fake but its someone using his pics. 

Guest Say what?
On 7/22/2022 at 1:33 PM, friendlyfire13 said:

21DA7E34-E768-4A2C-92B2-4397235C66A1.jpeg

also, how can anybody know that that chat was with that profile?

and how can anybody know that this whole post is not just sour grapes.

this thread stinks of doxxing and should be removed 

On 7/22/2022 at 3:15 PM, Guest Say what? said:

also, how can anybody know that that chat was with that profile?

and how can anybody know that this whole post is not just sour grapes.

this thread stinks of doxxing and should be removed 

bro.. why are you so defensive? Or is that culprit YOU? 

anyway if it is you or your friend then I say good luck ! 

On 7/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, StockBottom said:

He's an impersonator because he stays at a different floor from what he said?

Or he doesn't look like his pic?

Or he's a bapok when he said he's a top?

Or there's 2 of them in the house?

??????

But at least we know you are bottom lah ☺️

my role is not an issue , top or bottom , been there done that ! 

this bapok pretending to be the guy on the pic . I don’t know who’s pic this bapok using . ( I hope 1 day the guy will see that his pics were being used by this poor bapok  then sue her) 

yes the guy in that pic is really hot and he said he’s Asian mixed blood . I thought it could be real as some Indonesian mixed blood can look like that. So I go like all to never say no to hottie! 

On 7/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, dude19 said:

i dont care whether he stays high floor or ground floor, but whether he looks like his profile pics.  At 52, with that bod, i think he is pretty decent looking.  Unless he is a total different man.  Then, even by posting this profile, the person is a different person, we will never know who he is.   Oh no, can you imagine, the real person (the profile pic guy), people will think he is fake but its someone using his pics. 

yes and we should eliminate those people not using their own pictures. And these idiots think they are smart . 

I don’t think the profile picture guy is in Singapore. I think this bapok got his pics from the web. 

Guest Guest

Place of residence or floor unit aside, do you mean that the guy in the ground floor unit does not look like the one in the pic (bald, of mixed blood etc.)?

Guest A Victim

He is using other people's pic. Once before he use different pic of a Chinese guy. I did kena once from him. That was like a few years ago. Didn't know he still play the same trick on others. 

Guest Say what
On 7/22/2022 at 3:57 PM, friendlyfire13 said:

bro.. why are you so defensive? Or is that culprit YOU? 

anyway if it is you or your friend then I say good luck ! 

Not defensive. Not the culprit. Just pointing out that you claims to be a smart game one but you wasted a whole lot of words and space to make an accusation that is not clear and are potentially doxxing. 

On 7/22/2022 at 5:25 PM, Guest Say what said:

Not defensive. Not the culprit. Just pointing out that you claims to be a smart game one but you wasted a whole lot of words and space to make an accusation that is not clear and are potentially doxxing. 

Well I think I’m not the only person who you’ve tricked. But let this be a start to all your trickeries to be out. Soon the whole world knows about you and your house. 

I hope everyone will come out and tell their stories of you. 

On 7/22/2022 at 4:59 PM, Guest A Victim said:

He is using other people's pic. Once before he use different pic of a Chinese guy. I did kena once from him. That was like a few years ago. Didn't know he still play the same trick on others. 

yes .. welcome aboard .. let’s all together out this idiot so that there won’t be any other who falls victim to these idiots! 

I’m pretty sure you are reading tis

Guess I’ll ask every friend that I have living in that area to help me get a pic of that bloody fool so that we can know who is behind all these fake profile using other people pictures and play pranks. 

by the way , I used to live in blk 545 ( near to your blk )

Guest A victim

On 7/22/2022 at 5:30 PM, friendlyfire13 said:

yes .. welcome aboard .. let’s all together out this idiot so that there won’t be any other who falls victim to these idiots! 

I stay around the area. He is 500m away from me! Haha i saw his profile now as we speak. 

Guest A victim

On 7/22/2022 at 5:37 PM, StockBottom said:

Did you take a pic of this bapok?

He will stay inside his unit and peering his head through his window to see his victims. He is quite a skinny old malay lad. 

Guest Say what
On 7/22/2022 at 5:29 PM, friendlyfire13 said:

Well I think I’m not the only person who you’ve tricked. But let this be a start to all your trickeries to be out. Soon the whole world knows about you and your house. 

I hope everyone will come out and tell their stories of you. 

you are paranoid and delusional it seems. I already told you I am not him 😂 

Guest A victim

And the profile picture is not his. So every now and then he will change to a new fake profile pic and fool someone else.

The only take away is he stay at block 538 JW. He will ask you to come to his block and when you are there he say he will come down or ask you to go up to other people unit. 

When i was tricked a few years back from him, he uses a chinese guy pic but the unit he directed me to belongs to an indian family a couple of level above his floor.

And he will keep peering out of the window and you will see the distance you and his profile is very near 0m but he is no where to be found. And then you will see a malay lad keeps peering out of the window looking out.

When i was trick i think there was another chinese guy who was in the same fate as me. As i climb down the stairs knowing that it is an indian unit above a quite handsome chinese guy was climbing up the stairs going opposite my direction. Most probably going to the same indian house unit that i wqs directed to. And i saw his profile on the grindr too!

Right at that moment i knew he was tricked too by the same guy. I quickly msg that chinese guy saying that he was trick and told him to quickly get out of the area. Lol

Don't your smartphone have video call function?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 7/22/2022 at 5:57 PM, Guest A victim said:

And the profile picture is not his. So every now and then he will change to a new fake profile pic and fool someone else.

The only take away is he stay at block 538 JW. He will ask you to come to his block and when you are there he say he will come down or ask you to go up to other people unit. 

When i was tricked a few years back from him, he uses a chinese guy pic but the unit he directed me to belongs to an indian family a couple of level above his floor.

And he will keep peering out of the window and you will see the distance you and his profile is very near 0m but he is no where to be found. And then you will see a malay lad keeps peering out of the window looking out.

When i was trick i think there was another chinese guy who was in the same fate as me. As i climb down the stairs knowing that it is an indian unit above a quite handsome chinese guy was climbing up the stairs going opposite my direction. Most probably going to the same indian house unit that i wqs directed to. And i saw his profile on the grindr too!

Right at that moment i knew he was tricked too by the same guy. I quickly msg that chinese guy saying that he was trick and told him to quickly get out of the area. Lol

yea I think many have been tricked by that idiot. And, if you remember that blk , you can stand at the side of the carpark exit and watch all level lift lobby and that ground floor unit at once . That bapok keep looking out in search of someone . I find him odd when I arrived . So that’s why I positioned myself well to observe while I send a message saying I’m here . Then he asked what am I wearing . Through out all the messages , I could see the bapok replying on his phone while constantly looking out of the window and in search of someone. When all is done I was so pissed off that I was tricked, I confronted the bapok asking him what’s so fun about tricking people? he then shouted at me and utter nonsense. Then I was convinced it was him because I asked him I a polite manner and he shouted like being defensive. That’s a give away from the bapok.  

On 7/22/2022 at 7:02 PM, fab said:

Don't your smartphone have video call function?

yes we do but some people isn’t that comfortable to do that. And in these hookups platform , we don’t expect that these things would happened. And it did . Even if it’s a blind date , you’ll still be able to meet the person you chatting with , and if you don’t connect or not attracted atleast politely decline the invitation. That’s how it should be.

but these kind of trickery acts , what benefit does this bapok get , I’m wondering . Is it that his house lack of entertainment or is it that he is lonely ? Or is it his IQ & EQ is so Low that he find tricking people entertaining ?

Guest Guest

Thanks for the highlight .... din know so scary ... reminds me of those movies ... psychos, kidnaps (though SG is too small, not worth the effort), transfer of AIDS, etc. 😱

Guest hahaha doxxing

guys singapore so small, the address so clear.

why dont u guys just take a mrt trip down and explore? sight see? 

or order grab food pay by cash to that address la.

so many fakes online if ppl give me address i also dont dare go.

On 7/23/2022 at 12:50 PM, Guest hahaha doxxing said:

in that moment of hooking up , how would you judge it whether it’s fake or real? 

take a mrt trip down to where ? Sight see? Grab food ? I totally don’t get what you trying to put up. 

back to the topic , my intentions is pure and clean in putting up this status. It’s to out those fakers so that another victim can be avoided. Cheers and have a good weekend !

Guest Say what
On 7/23/2022 at 12:50 PM, Guest hahaha doxxing said:

please don’t make grab food riders suffer because of some squabbles from Grindr! 

On 7/23/2022 at 1:48 PM, friendlyfire13 said:

in that moment of hooking up , how would you judge it whether it’s fake or real? 

take a mrt trip down to where ? Sight see? Grab food ? I totally don’t get what you trying to put up. 

back to the topic , my intentions is pure and clean in putting up this status. It’s to out those fakers so that another victim can be avoided. Cheers and have a good weekend !

Thank you for letting us know.  It was with well intention.  

Guest Occulust

Hmm..could it be a case of TS using a fake cute face hunky bod profile when actually is a 50ish balding fat tummy uncle ?? Takes one to know another LOL

Guest Say what
On 7/25/2022 at 1:28 PM, friendlyfire13 said:

ladies and gentlemen, may I welcome the culprit ….. 

😂 

you are not really helping yourself if you don’t want people to think you are a total 🤡 

On 7/25/2022 at 8:28 PM, Guest Say what said:

😂

you are not really helping yourself if you don’t want people to think you are a total 🤡 

On 7/25/2022 at 8:28 PM, Guest Say what said:

😂

Well , put on a real profile and stop using guest account since you already commented here too many times ..

On 7/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, dude19 said:

Where did you get the info that the other guy was 52y?

Guest Say what
On 7/25/2022 at 10:37 PM, singalion said:

Where did you get the info that the other guy was 52y?

it was shown on the profile pic that TS shared and the mod deleted 

On 7/22/2022 at 4:01 PM, friendlyfire13 said:

my role is not an issue , top or bottom , been there done that ! 

this bapok pretending to be the guy on the pic . I don’t know who’s pic this bapok using . ( I hope 1 day the guy will see that his pics were being used by this poor bapok  then sue her) 

yes the guy in that pic is really hot and he said he’s Asian mixed blood . I thought it could be real as some Indonesian mixed blood can look like that. So I go like all to never say no to hottie! 

maybe the same guy who was at my door some years ago, pretending to be 27 but was already in his 60s or above... (forget into what thread I posted the story).

But friendlyfire... there are guys here to let you travel from Boon Lay to Punggol to then ghost and having cheated others with details....

Probably everyone here can share a story...

Next time, don't just chat on grindr, ask for whatsapp or do a vc before you travel!

Plenty people don't have proper age, or recent pics on their profiles. You can find those profiles with age 38y and the guy has pics when he was in NS plenty of years ago.

I understand that you are angry, but just move on.

If you had gone onto grindr there directly after the incident you might have seen something much more suitable, eventually gym toned, hot with a 7 1/2 " tool waiting for you... and you might have limped back home afterwards... 😁

There is a whole thread on these grindr stories somewhere here... scroll down and read it.

On 7/25/2022 at 10:47 PM, singalion said:

maybe the same guy who was at my door some years ago, pretending to be 27 but was already in his 60s or above... (forget into what thread I posted the story).

But friendlyfire... there are guys here to let you travel from Boon Lay to Punggol to then ghost and having cheated others with details....

Probably everyone here can share a story...

Next time, don't just chat on grindr, ask for whatsapp or do a vc before you travel!

Plenty people don't have proper age, or recent pics on their profiles. You can find those profiles with age 38y and the guy has pics when he was in NS plenty of years ago.

I understand that you are angry, but just move on.

If you had gone onto grindr there directly after the incident you might have seen something much more suitable, eventually gym toned, hot with a 7 1/2 " tool waiting for you... and you might have limped back home afterwards... 😁

There is a whole thread on these grindr stories somewhere here... scroll down and read it.

Surely , I’ll take extra precautions.. but in this case , I caught the guy that tried to fool me red handed.. but it’s ok.. just creating this thread to warn people off about this fool.. 

Guest Guest

I don't quite understand ....

So the so-called "kapok's" past time is to "trick" people:

- to come to his block @ 538 Jurong West Ave 1

- to wait for him @ lift lobby A (which he may or forever will never turn up)

- to go to the wrong unit

- to climb up and down

- etc.

while he stays in his ground floor unit to "watch and see people suffer" . So this is just some kind of prank?

If he sees someone he likes while "spying" at his ground floor unit, will he really meet up with the guy. Will this actually happen?

I heard of stories that when 2 (stranger) guys meet, one party (A) will hide somewhere (maybe behind a pillar / crowd) to see the looks of the other party (B). If he (B) is not the person's (A) cup of tea, then he (A) will simply just leave or abandon (B) behind ....? 🥲

Guest A victim
On 7/26/2022 at 6:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

I don't quite understand ....

So the so-called "kapok's" past time is to "trick" people:

- to come to his block @ 538 Jurong West Ave 1

- to wait for him @ lift lobby A (which he may or forever will never turn up)

- to go to the wrong unit

- to climb up and down

- etc.

while he stays in his ground floor unit to "watch and see people suffer" . So this is just some kind of prank?

If he sees someone he likes while "spying" at his ground floor unit, will he really meet up with the guy. Will this actually happen?

I heard of stories that when 2 (stranger) guys meet, one party (A) will hide somewhere (maybe behind a pillar / crowd) to see the looks of the other party (B). If he (B) is not the person's (A) cup of tea, then he (A) will simply just leave or abandon (B) behind ....? 🥲

We will never know his real intention. So far yes he made us go to the wrong unit (which is for my case). But for others maybe made them wait at a lift or wait near his unit. 

Maybe he is suffering from a mental illness. Cos I was freaked out knowing that it is the guy at the ground floor that was pulling this stupid prank on me. 

The only thing at the back of my head during that time when I knew the unit he directed me to was not his house and neither the person in photo uploaded on grindr is him, was that he might pull a weapon/ knife on me the moment I ran down the stairs to escape.

And right at that moment I saw another victim at the ground floor heading up to where I came from. That was when I have to alert him that he was being played out and to quickly escape.

Not this case.  Mine was i was chatting with this ang mo on grindr and he said he would love to but cant as he has arranged to meet someone.  I said we are so closeby, can just pop by and meet up.  We did meet up.  He looks exactly like his profile pics.  I said can i just follow him to guy place to take a look discreetly.   He texted and we took a lift, i stopped at a level lower and made my way up so i cant at least hide along the staircase.  Saw a dude opened the door and the ang mo told him off that those pics are not his and its not nice to prank.  The guy can still say i suck for you, you dont have to do anything, just enjoy. lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.