Male HQ

Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa -Somerset MRT Station - Cuppage Plaza ( OG Behind )

On 3/15/2023 at 2:31 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Late review.

Booked a lunch time session via WhatsApp and was assigned Feng. Booking was a breeze, easy and quick.

Feng's massage is good, I request for medium to hard strength to ease my shoulder pain. Massage was legit and done professionally. Had good conversation throughout with Feng, and he was quite willing to chat. Spoke freely with him on the tips topic, and he was quite upfront that apart from Cloud Nine management forbidding masseur asking for tips, he himself also dun ask as it's really up to clients.

Thumbs up!

Dear NeitherHereNorThere,

At Cloud Nine BodyCare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered. We are pleased that we have met your expectations and you have enjoyed yourself during the treatment.

We will convey your compliments to Feng. Looking forward to your continued support.

On 3/17/2023 at 1:32 PM, p-2122 said:

Had a massage with Ming earlier. Not bad, very professional, more tougher than just expected on the massage style. Some parts quite relaxing than the others. Probably I'm not used to his skills. 

Overall quite good. 

The massage oil is a little thick for me, not easy to wash it off, spent a few times with soap to wash it away.

Dear p-2122,

At Cloud Nine BodyCare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered. We are glad that we have met your overall expectations during your treatment.

We have noted your feedback and we look forward to your continued support.

3 hours ago, T Gunner said:

Went to Cloud Nine earlier. Booked a 90 mins session with Keo but was informed can only go for 60 mins session. No issue for me since it’s a last min booking. However upon reaching the counter, was offered 90 mins instead as they are willing to make some minor arrangement. To me this is rather exceptional and grateful for them to be kind enough to accede to my earlier request :)

First time trying Keo and was kinda blown away by his positive demeanor . Not only his massage is good and professional, he is also attentive and sensitive to your needs. It’s really a very pleasant experience and though I have assured him that his massage is superb, he still ask for area for improvement during and after the session. Made the right choice in engaging his service! 

Dear T Gunner,

At Cloud Nine BodyCare, we strive for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered. We are indeed pleased to know that we have met your expectations and you have enjoyed yourself for the treatment.

We will convey your compliments to Keo. Looking forward to your continued support.

Made my first trip to Cloud Nine.  The place was not too bad, could see the effort put in.  The therapist I booked appeared much older than his age indicated on the website.  Although there was a "+" behind his age, I think it is at least +15. I had to confirm the therapist's name to be sure he was the right person I booked with.  Nevertheless the massage was not too bad, not the tuina type but also not the "simply applying oil" type.  Service was good as well.  And the therapist did put in effort which was a plus.  Whatever which needed to be done was done seamlessly.

7 hours ago, thedude said:

Any idea who is the masseur in glasses? Fair guy?

i saw a masseur who was in glasses and looks fair and boyish just this evening. he smiled at me as he walked out of the spa. asked the reception if he is new, reception said he is edison. heard that he is from china.

anyone tried him? i think my heart melted 😅

On 3/27/2023 at 12:50 AM, milogarang said:

i saw a masseur who was in glasses and looks fair and boyish just this evening. he smiled at me as he walked out of the spa. asked the reception if he is new, reception said he is edison. heard that he is from china.

anyone tried him? i think my heart melted 😅e

Was at Cloud9. Place is not difficult to find.  

After filling up personal details on Google form, was lead to room by Kai to room to undress before proceeding to shower.

Kai massage is firm and at times sensual. Overall not bad.

Pricing is also given the downtown location.

I've been to cloudnine recently with Sky. Thought he is an eye-candy but not really. However his massage technique is very relaxing. I nearly dozed off. One of the best so far after trying many from all sorts of places. 

I'll be back to review the others.

Edison review

The best massage. He hit every of my tiredness and stressed point. Very professional, he didn't ask for tip but I award him with a token of appreciation. Best massage so far and on cloud nine! Finally, experience of its brand name.

I walked out feeling so light and relaxed. Hope I can sleep well this evening. 

Thank you cloudnine and Edison!

I will return for more wonderful sessions with Edison, a real treasure discovery!!

Massage: 6/5 

On 4/2/2023 at 9:41 AM, top_suck said:

Yes.. i went for massage yesterday and saw him there

I think he is very busy or not giving massage already 

Rain is still around in the shop :). Just that he is very tied up with administrative works and managing the SPA's day to day operation activities. And at times, he needs to travel overseas for hometown trips.

But then, there are a handful of new therapists like Aiden, Sonny, Maurice, Edison, etc. I have tried Aiden and Sonny before and apparently, their massage skills were terrific and professional. They are highly trained and skilled therapist who provide appropriate treatments tailored to the unique needs of customers. Perhaps I will try Maurice or Edison in my next visit.

On 3/27/2023 at 12:50 AM, milogarang said:

anyone tried him? i think my heart melted 😅

My heart, hips and thighs all melted. My legs are jelly. Edison is The One. 

Another wonderful massage with Edison. I dozed off after the relaxing massage. I woke up and thought it only happened for 15mins of dozing off but he managed to keep track of time and woke me up. I woke up feeling so relax, so free and his massage is so professional 

Perhaps next time I shall book 90mins instead of 60mins as I feels that it is a short massage. 

Two Thumbs up for Edison!!

Gave Ming a try last week and it was an overall good experience. We had a good conversation and the massage he gave was relaxing and hit the right spots. Service was professional as he takes good care and pay attention from when I enter until I leave. 

Looking to try Maurice, Keo, Edison and Sonny next as I’ve heard good things about. Feel free to PM me and share your reviews if you’ve given them a try, I’d really appreciate it. 

Tried the 90-minute body massage with Sky and it was super good. He was very accommodating, patient and courteous. He speaks very well too, and he has a positive and happy demeanour, attending to me in a patient and professional manner.

During the massage, he checks with me to see if the pressure is okay, and changes according to my preference. The session didn’t feel rushed and it felt super relaxing, just what I needed after a long day at work. 90 minutes flew by quickly and my body felt less achy. 

Overall, the massage was very enjoyable and worth the time and money spent. Would definitely recommend Sky for those who’re looking for a solid and relaxing massage! 

Had a 1.5 hour session with Sonny. He received me at the reception and showed me to the shower area. He was polite, friendly and respectful. He enquired if I wanted him to focus on any area. I told him neck and back. Though the youngest masseur, he does have his unique strokes and skills in body massage. He applied medium strength which I like and prefer. The overall experience had been pleasant and relaxing.