Male HQ

Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa -Somerset MRT Station - Cuppage Plaza ( OG Behind )

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jeremytang said:

First time trying 60mins here. Staff are friendly and attentive. Massage is good and professional. 

60 mins is enough ... asking for longer massage session there will just ended up with massage time kena eaten.

i experienced twice there already ... 

last time at the old shop, they wont ... 

9 hours ago, Chokky said:

60 mins is enough ... asking for longer massage session there will just ended up with massage time kena eaten.

Really ? Who did u try? I usually go to Hoong and Aiden ( Keo also when he was there ) . Been ok so far. 

19 hours ago, Chokky said:

Actually I also feel taking the 90min one feels like the extra 30 is spend on HE instead of massage. Among the few occasions I was there I felt the 60min was more worth it also. Maybe some guys dont mind using that time for HE though..

Edited by Leanmeat

So far, I have been there thrice.  Both place and masseurs are good.  I shall rate them with 4.5 stars.  However, their company website is a bit misleading.  A few of the masseurs have already been working there for quite sometime, like Edison, Sonny, Maurice and Aiden and yet they are still indicated as New.  Hope that they can update their webpage accordingly.

On 6/3/2023 at 10:35 AM, BubbaBear said:

Really ? Who did u try? I usually go to Hoong and Aiden ( Keo also when he was there ) . Been ok so far. 

Don’t say who la

hope they don’t do it again ….

last time old shop I go often m now the new shop I don’t go due to bad experience …

On 6/3/2023 at 12:40 AM, Chokky said:

23 hours ago, Chokky said:

Don’t say who la

hope they don’t do it again ….

last time old shop I go often m now the new shop I don’t go due to bad experience …

Dear Chokky,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would appreciate it if you could PM us who was the therapist attended to you twice that resulted in such unpleasant experience in order for us to take the next course of action, if needed.

Moving forward, please do not hesitate and report it immediately to our Front Desk so that can conduct investigation and take the needful actions.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your continued support and valuable feedback.

Regards,

Management of Cloud Nine BodyCare

1 hour ago, cloud nine said:

Dear Chokky,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would appreciate it if you could PM us who was the therapist attended to you twice that resulted in such unpleasant experience in order for us to take the next course of action, if needed.

Moving forward, please do not hesitate and report it immediately to our Front Desk so that can conduct investigation and take the needful actions.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your continued support and valuable feedback.

Regards,

both times different therapists, to be fair, both of them their service are good, except that they end much before the required duration ... 

so i take that it is not really the therapist issue, but the management issues ... the management didnt stress that the customer should be entertained for the paid duration in full .... 

My personal opinion…

So far all the therapists at Cloud nine are really polite and friendly. Even if they are not the one you engaged, they will still make you feel welcome the moment you stepped in to the premises. Whereas at times if you visit other establishments.. if you are not their client some will just ignore you. 

And for this, I can safety say the therapists at Cloud nine are well trained and they truly put customers first.

Ending slightly earlier maybe due to many reasons we are not aware.. but this happened both ways.. I ever ended the session early myself due to feeling unwell.. and definitely no fault of the therapist. 

But of course the above sharing is my personal opinion… if ever I feel unhappy I will be factual as well. 🫳🏻🎤

On 6/6/2023 at 10:36 AM, dcyt78 said:

Whether if it is 60min or 90min, I think the time start to count when the customers step into the shop which includes showering, changing or maybe even filling up of the form in the Ipac.

is that so?

i think it should start when the first touch on your body!

8 hours ago, Chokky said:

is that so?

i think it should start when the first touch on your body!

Starting the time when I am in the room to get changed is fine with me ie I have choice of how long to get ready for massage. I will not complain and insist to start the time when I am touched - give and take

1 minute ago, Benson C said:

Starting the time when I am in the room to get changed is fine with me ie I have choice of how long to get ready for massage. I will not complain and insist to start the time when I am touched - give and take

so nice ...

but i wont prefer to pay about $1 per min, and use t to do my own shower/changing .... 

9 hours ago, Beaverine said:

No need to think and guess. 

Just ask the management when is the clock starts ticking so that everyone has the common understanding. 

Then can manage the time for filling up form, shower, changing, etc accordingly. 

No dispute, no argument, no disappointment. 

Agree.  Just wait for their answers.

Dear Valued Clients of Cloud Nine BodyCare,

We would like to take this opportunity to inform all that the massage timing will commence once clients stepped into the massage room. Clients will be given 5 mins for showering as this is an optional service. We are open to clients who do not wish to take shower before the treatment starts.

However, if the client comes late for his appointment (not more than 5 mins), we need to check if the therapist has another back-to-back appointment. If there is no other appointment, the therapist will try his best to make the loss time; else charges for the treatment will be according to the timing he has booked.

Moving forward, please do not hesitate and report it immediately to our Front Desk if you experience such incident so that can conduct investigation and take the needful actions.

At all times, we are striving for excellence in overall attitude and services rendered through gathering of feedback after each of your treatment session through our Front Desk.

Once again, we would like to thank all valued clients for your continued support and valuable feedback.

Regards,

On 6/8/2023 at 10:28 AM, Leanmeat said:

I would think the moment you lie down and the masseur comes in is reasonable. Shower time included is not aceptable. Like that I shower  before going lor?

Biz owner just clarified... so shower time is included in the 60 / 90 mins... lol

If supposedly I am outside running errands and weather is hot, I end up sweating, if I want to be respectful to the masseur (since whole body is perspiring and sweaty) by taking a shower before commencing the massage, it eats into my massage time 🤣

You can quickly have a fast shower or avoid running such errands and end up sweating leh if you want to enjoy more of the massage session.

Often I dun understand why some ppl still refused to read such information which are readily available in the website. Like to make use of such forum instead of reporting it to the Front Desk, what do u expect the business to do?

In my honest opinion, Cloud Nine BodyCare is one who really care and offer excellent services cos each time I visit them, Front Desk will gather feedback after my treatment session.

After reading all those comments about when the massage timing starts, I have visited Cloud Nine again this evening and booked an appt at 8pm. But I decided to reach early and observe the surroundings. Apparently, Cloud Nine BodyCare has delivered an amazing service even before my treatment starts. They even allow me to wait in the shop and serve me nice hot tea.

But sadly, I have seen that there were also customers who came late for their appointments.

I was even astonished to overhear that there was this particular incident where the customer had chosen some part-timers and ended up being unhappy after the treatment session ended. Instead of reporting it to the Front Desk, he decided to feedback via mobile and demanded a refund?

Personally, I think this is quite ridiculous. Imagine u have completed your food in restaurant, then u tell them the food is not delicious and demand a refund. Quite silly to me. At times, we really need to put ourselves in their shoes when coming to service delivery. 

12 minutes ago, Pegasus said:

After reading all those comments about when the massage timing starts, I have visited Cloud Nine again this evening and booked an appt at 8pm. But I decided to reach early and observe the surroundings. Apparently, Cloud Nine BodyCare has delivered an amazing service even before my treatment starts. They even allow me to wait in the shop and serve me nice hot tea.

But sadly, I have seen that there were also customers who came late for their appointments.

I was even astonished to overhear that there was this particular incident where the customer had chosen some part-timers and ended up being unhappy after the treatment session ended. Instead of reporting it to the Front Desk, he decided to feedback via mobile and demanded a refund?

Personally, I think this is quite ridiculous. Imagine u have completed your food in restaurant, then u tell them the food is not delicious and demand a refund. Quite silly to me. At times, we really need to put ourselves in their shoes when coming to service delivery. 

Ya lor .... then this is really "Sia Sway" ...

Not happy , just don't go again, why ask for refund?

I supposed Quality is more important than Quantity… these few mins to me is really more like give and take.. but as long as I can get a quality massage.. I seriously don’t look at my watch, else my life will be damn sad. 

Even if we have to take a quick shower, you should have noticed that the masseurs will be sensitive enough to make sure the aisle is clear and the shower room is not occupied. This to me is called quality service. 

But good thing in life is… we do have a choice… not happy just move on… highly satisfied just continue to support. Just like meeting people in this forum, cannot click, just move on… ✌

Edited by T Gunner

Ya, the good thing is, we do have a choice whether we want to patronise the establishment again or not after trying it out.

But of course, like many of the threads here, do take the reviews with a pinch of salt especially from those who only comment on specific threads 

5 minutes ago, Beaverine said:

Yalor. 

Cloud 9 is here for business not for charity. Be early or at least on time. Get a quick shower and start enjoying the massage. Why take 10-20 mins for shower? Why need to shampoo the hair strain by strain? Why need to remove all the blackheads from the nose pores?  Why make the masseur wait so long? 

Just get a quick rinse and move on. If really need to cleanse entire body before massage, just pay for the time spent. 

Else can go Yunomori and spends hours to shower till skin shinning shinning before start engaging the massage. 😜

I agree ,haha 

walao...really many cheapskate ppl around. been there quite a few times, i shower everytime, just rinse, soap, rinse, usually no more then 5-10mins. and im usually on time or early a bit for my appt. Have never ended early. If you are late or take your own sweet time to shower and wash your hair etc, then you deserve to have your time cut short because the therapist might have a client coming after you.

imagine u are the masseur, appt at 3pm. client comes at 320pm, shower for 30mins. massage suppose to start at ~305pm, but starts at 350pm. you think reasonable or not? knn, of course must include all these late, shower timing to deter all these dilly dally ppl la. want to be cheapskate just stay at home ownself use massage gun lor.

Hey, wonder if the masseurs are packed with one customer after another without break. Wouldnt it be very rush & tiring for them to be able to do a good job.

Would think that a good organisation should provide some buffer time between each customer. Also need to sanitise and make the massage beds. 

14 hours ago, Beaverine said:

There are peaks and off peaks hours. During off peaks, they get to rest a bit (unpaid if not mistaken). During peaks, they'll serve as many customers as possible even if tired, hungry, backache, stomachache, etc.

Masseur life is not easy. 

So if they do a good job, do tip them as an encouragement.

Wow, then how to ensure quality services if so pack & tired. Customers tip based on their experienced and good service. Who will asked if peak or non peak?. Anyway, suppose organisation would knows their operation style best. 

Edited by Gozu
Grammar

Actually during my visits to Cloud Nine, the therapists will be given 10-15 minutes of biological breaks in between before their next appointments will be fixed. This is to allow the treatment room to be properly tidied up and sanitized before the next client stepped in. This will also allow the therapists to take a breather before attending to the next client.

I fully agree to voluntarily tip them as a form of encouragement or motivation so long they have delivered quality massage and great services! 😄

On 6/11/2023 at 1:24 AM, Gozu said:

Wow, then how to ensure quality services if so pack & tired. Customers tip based on their experienced and good service. Who will asked if peak or non peak?. Anyway, suppose organisation would knows their operation style best. 

Support home base ✌🏼🤭

I read on comments about Cloud Nine & google.  seem like it is not gay spa.  

can anyone enlighten me pls?   thank you

1 minute ago, DonsonKwa said:

I read on comments about Cloud Nine & google.  seem like it is not gay spa.  

can anyone enlighten me pls?   thank you

Yes. It is a decent massage parlor.