Male HQ

Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa -Somerset MRT Station - Cuppage Plaza ( OG Behind )

Looks like Brandon is now thrust into massage as well, one cant imagine expensive beauty treatments being popular enough to generate enough work for him! But careful, he looks pretty prickly ......

Expensive beauty treatments? They are using well known beauty products from Dermalogica for clients and serving well at affordable prices. Such products suited well even for sensitive skins.

You may want to consider those shops in HDB vicinity if you would like to since it will definitely suit you better. 

Expensive beauty treatments? They are using well known beauty products from Dermalogica for clients and serving well at affordable prices. Such products suited well even for sensitive skins.

You may want to consider those shops in HDB vicinity if you would like to since it will definitely suit you better. 

Watch it, this display of tone-deaf tasteless snobbery will back-fire! Do you want me to guarantee it?

I truly agree with you.

In my honest opinion, Cloud Nine BodyCare indeed uses one of the best beauty products that fit my needs since my skin is rather sensitive. After each treatment, it really clears congested pores, breakouts and visible signs of premature skin aging.

I guess we should just ignore those ignorance remarks for some who likes to make nonsensical comments.

Your beauty treatments are either expensive or not. If they are expensive, whether you are using Dermalogica or horse shit, they are still EXPENSIVE. If they are not expensive, then they are offering cheap Dermalogica treatments, in which case the quality is dubious!  

If the beauty treatments are as fabulous as you toadying sycophants make them out to be, then people should be storming the gates to clamour for treatment. Why is Brandon forced to go into massage as well, where will he have time to tend to squealing ageing queens and do massage?

Nonsense la, Ming is indeed one of the best, if not the best, Cloud Nine has to offer.  With years of uninterrupted service in the industry (which is more than can be said of the others), he is the final distillate of experience and is both skilful and agreeable, attributes which are often mutually exclusive.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been visiting them, for quite some time, since they were at their initial premises. Have tried six therapists so far. Out of the six, I must truly commend Hoong and Nicholas for their legit, awesome massage. There were a few times where I fell asleep as their massage was very relaxing and it was the way that I had preferred. The other four were just average to me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 12:12 AM, temppmet said:

just curious... if its expected of the masseurs to do a HE? 

Not really, it's a massage session. Then depends on the signals that you give, and the willingness of the masseur... But focus on the massage la.. if you want fun, can consider the saunas

On 9/19/2023 at 12:42 AM, Rnnr said:

Any feedback with chen?

Chen in review:

I complained of a frozen right shoulder and Chen attacked it with skill and respect; and while I wouldn’t say I’ve recovered my full range of movement, my shoulder now has recovered some of its previous elasticity and motion. 
This is after 2 sessions— a better result than months of work with a very expensive (also very cute!) chiro. Chen surprised me by recommending, and then providing, expert kuah sha. It was resourceful, thoughtful and helpful. 
Chen seems gifted to body work and seems knowledgeable. He’s diligent and responsive, and humorous — as much as the language barrier allows ( my Chinese is poor). 
He’s a talent, and a good find. 

On 11/6/2023 at 10:04 PM, Hehehe3 said:

Who is charles?

On 11/7/2023 at 1:24 AM, Rnnr said:

Same question who is charles,

On 11/7/2023 at 7:18 AM, JHWM said:

Just hope that customers who are giving comments or compliments here are genuine and no makeup stories or essay.  Charles is not in the masseur list in Cloud website.

In Cloud website, Chen is the one 😊

Charles is his English name but preferred to be known as Chen in Cloud.

I must fully agree that he is one of the best therapists who is capable to deliver great massage experience with his firm and skillful message techniques.

Recalled once that I had a stiff neck due to sleeping posture, went to him and he was able to fix it through his skillful message techniques.

Can't say I have good things to say about Ming. Tried him once (during my 2nd visit) and he was whining about how tight my back is, and how he has to hold back in case he strain his hands. Feng on other hand, was the one I picked for my 1st visit, and he gave a very solid massage. Had Ming was my first masseur, I might have not gone back.

Chen is not bad though. Tried him once. Pretty good massage.

13 hours ago, celexter said:

Can't say I have good things to say about Ming. Tried him once (during my 2nd visit) and he was whining about how tight my back is, and how he has to hold back in case he strain his hands. Feng on other hand, was the one I picked for my 1st visit, and he gave a very solid massage. Had Ming was my first masseur, I might have not gone back.

Chen is not bad though. Tried him once. Pretty good massage.

Yes I had the same experience with Ming too. Complained throughout the massage and got criticized about how my back was like and what I should have done when all I wanted was just a simple massage and a peace of mind. He has body odour too

There are around 11 to 12 masseurs in Cloud.  I have tried a few of them.  In fact not all are good.  So far, I encountered 2, 3 of them are good.  Names were not mentioned as it is not so appropriate to mention it over here.  Moreover, it is not so right to advertise for or degrade certain masseurs, especially with fake info.  It can also be customers have done something very annoying to the masseurs causes them to behave in certain way.

Edited by JHWM

I had a wonderful relaxing massage with Aiden yesterday. I’d highly recommend his service. The massage was sublime and the time just melted away, as did any tension I had. He was very skilled. He had a great massage technique and used his body strength incredibly well. The location is literally a few minutes walk from Somerset MRT pass to Centerpoint towards Cuppage Plaza. The treatment room was very clean, peaceful and tranquil. Shower facilities were available before and after the massage. He was very friendly, kind and considerate. I look forward to visiting again soon.

Dear all Loyalty customers,

In conjunction with upcoming Festive Seasons' Celebration, starting from Christmas' Eve (while stock lasts), with every spending of $100 in a single transaction, you will be entitled a "Scratch & Win" card and stand a chance to win our Grand Prize (One return air ticket to Taipei / Bangkok in April-2024); plus many more attractive prizes to be won.

Do visit our website Cloud Nine Loyalty Rewardz for more details. Thank you for all your valuable support!

Regards,

Management of Cloud Nine BodyCare

On 11/20/2023 at 11:49 AM, jason said:

Is this a gay massage parlour? Do they provide HE?

Singapore law is against prostitution or sex related services for established massage companies.

By asking such question in the open you are insinuating and disrespecting genuine service company and their masseur.

2 warning point and 1 week suspension for asking such question.

Do that again and your account will be banned.

Just had a session with Chen - I second what most reviews say about him. He really knows how to work knots skillfully, and he really puts his all into giving the massage. Great guy to chat with if you are conversant in mandarin. Would definitely recommend him for anyone needing to be rejuvenated. 

Had a good experience with the masseur Chen. His skilled hands created a truly relaxing atmosphere. He tailored the massage to my preferences, addressing specific areas of tension with expertise and super knowledgeable. I highly recommend his services for anyone seeking for a true and rejuvenating massage.