Male HQ

Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa -Somerset MRT Station - Cuppage Plaza ( OG Behind )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've tried:

Feng

Skye

Some other guy (Rain?) 

1) Kai, the front desk person, is unfortunately quite bitchy. Having gotten a massage here 2-3 times, I would have expected a more helpful disposition. 

2) None of the massages have been good. While one of them seemed to enjoy the experience of giving me a massage more than I enjoyed receiving his services, it was not enough for me to want to see him again. One of them had the boniest fingers which hurt when he squeezed my neck. Another guy had zero strength and felt like he was squeezing foccacia dough, as someone else described it. Needless to say, I would never request any of them again. 

3) The towels smelled so revoltingly moldy. This was probably in September 2023. I don't know if they have corrected this issue, but this was such a turn off to have my face be buried in this nasty smelling mildewy towel, 

4) If anyone has had GOOD experiences with a masseur who is A) young, B) handsome, C) gym fit, please PM me. I don't really care if any member or moderator can't handle if I ask if a massuer is handsome or not lol. I'm entitled to my own view and preferences lol 

Hahaha, very impressed & had an awesome massage by Chen for the first time earlier. He focused his skills, techniques onto my body & some area I did not experience before. (Very thoughtful of masseur) He's very experienced in chinese body of area concerning about health. Overall, his massage made my aching & soreness totally relieved. Hopefully can last 1-2 days. I felt so energetic at the moment. Haha, thumbs up. 👍

This is my second visit to Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa, and my first massage session with Chen. My initial experience was satisfactory, but after considering some feedback from others in this chat, I decided to give Chen a try. Like many reviewers have mentioned, Chen's pressure is just right for me, often providing a medium to heavy strength which I prefer, and he skillfully works out knots, addressing any pains in the body. I would recommend Chen to anyone seeking a therapeutic and rejuvenating massage experience.

Edited by MaxyMaxMa

21 hours ago, MaxyMaxMa said:

This is my second visit to Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa, and my first massage session with Chen. My initial experience was satisfactory, but after considering some feedback from others in this chat, I decided to give Chen a try. Like many reviewers have mentioned, Chen's pressure is just right for me, often providing a medium to heavy strength which I prefer, and he skillfully works out knots, addressing any pains in the body. I would recommend Chen to anyone seeking a therapeutic and rejuvenating massage experience.

Have tried Chen before, he is really quite good. Dm me if anyone wanna chat on who else is good 

Cloud receptionist needs improvement in term of attitude and distribution of job to the masseurs.  Certain masseurs are always be given with more jobs while others get lesser job. Therefore, there will be a situation whereby u will always get the same few masseurs while others are harder to get.  Therefore u will have to choose and insist which one u want.

On 3/22/2024 at 7:17 AM, JHWM said:

Cloud receptionist needs improvement in term of attitude and distribution of job to the masseurs.  Certain masseurs are always be given with more jobs while others get lesser job. Therefore, there will be a situation whereby u will always get the same few masseurs while others are harder to get.  Therefore u will have to choose and insist which one u want.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We would like to clarify that all the assignment of jobs to various therapists are being regularly checked by Cloud Nine Management to ensure that there is no bias or unequal distribution of assignments. There maybe other factors like therapist’s massage techniques do not suit the clients’ preference, therefore creating an impression that the therapist is getting fewer assignment of jobs.

Nonetheless, from your description it seems that you have got such information from one of the therapists, and henceforth we would also be conducting our internal investigation to find out who is the therapist.

It would be helpful if you could provide more details to our Front desk during your next visit. Many thanks.

Hi @cloud nine based on my recent experience had a pleasant experience at spa with respect to receptionist and the therapist. The therapist frequently asked and confirmed whether I am feeling fine / is the pressure is fine. The scrub had pleasant smell and nice.

One suggestion I could say is to enhance the room environment. The room I had a bad smell (possibly due to the carpet or wall) and the room walls are like from a old damaged building. 

Thank you 

9 hours ago, cloud nine said:

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We would like to clarify that all the assignment of jobs to various therapists are being regularly checked by Cloud Nine Management to ensure that there is no bias or unequal distribution of assignments. There maybe other factors like therapist’s massage techniques do not suit the clients’ preference, therefore creating an impression that the therapist is getting fewer assignment of jobs.

Nonetheless, from your description it seems that you have got such information from one of the therapists, and henceforth we would also be conducting our internal investigation to find out who is the therapist.

It would be helpful if you could provide more details to our Front desk during your next visit. Many thanks.

Already PM Cloud.

Just visited CloudNine today as I needed a body massage and didn’t want aunties touching me again. Appointment was made very quickly via WhatsApp. They offered me a choice of masseur but I didn’t know anyone as this is my first time so I asked them to assign me anybody, preferably someone new to give them a chance. Arrived early and they didn’t make me wait. They ushered me into my room and the masseur assigned to me was this young Vietnamese guy who speaks good Chinese. As I ordered the body package, it comes with a full body scrub. I’ve never had body scrub before but was pleasantly surprised that it didn’t hurt. The Vietnamese masseur did a very thorough job exfoliating me all over and the scrub they use just smells so good! Then I did the full body massage and he used just the right amount of pressure as I dozed off a few times. 
My first time here has been a good experience. Not too expensive also, considering it’s in Orchard area and I used to go to NatureLand which is far more ex. Will be coming back soon. 

Many thanks to rain and the bosses for doing minor renovations to reception are, body scrub area and i think some of the room walls. Looks brighter and more hygenic.

I tried ming yesterday. He is more professional and dedicated to massage. As for other stuff, yes he is open but he is more towards professional massage. It was a proper massage that deals with painful areas like shoulders. 

On 3/27/2024 at 8:30 PM, Mwx24 said:

Just visited CloudNine today as I needed a body massage and didn’t want aunties touching me again. Appointment was made very quickly via WhatsApp. They offered me a choice of masseur but I didn’t know anyone as this is my first time so I asked them to assign me anybody, preferably someone new to give them a chance. Arrived early and they didn’t make me wait. They ushered me into my room and the masseur assigned to me was this young Vietnamese guy who speaks good Chinese. As I ordered the body package, it comes with a full body scrub. I’ve never had body scrub before but was pleasantly surprised that it didn’t hurt. The Vietnamese masseur did a very thorough job exfoliating me all over and the scrub they use just smells so good! Then I did the full body massage and he used just the right amount of pressure as I dozed off a few times. 
My first time here has been a good experience. Not too expensive also, considering it’s in Orchard area and I used to go to NatureLand which is far more ex. Will be coming back soon. 

Natureland isn't far more ex. The price isn't much different 

Hi All

I was visiting singapore and i tried cloudnine services and tried 3 therapists:

Aiden: Very good massage skills

Nicholas: Very good massage skills

Huy: Very good massage skills albeit abit rough. i came back with bruise on my body but it went away few days later.

i left my necklace and cloudnine staff was very honest and message me to inform me. i forgot all about it.

will be visiting them again in July when i am back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...