Male HQ

Why gay behaving awkwardly or strangely when they see the guy they had fun with?

cutejack

I seriously wonder why most gays behaving awkwardly or strangely when they see the guy they had fun with? Seriously why? Not natural sex? If a str8 ppl say so,I'm ok. Why gays? U mean u r doing something which u r not suppose to do? Crimes or what? 

OK, let's get back to the topic.

Edited by cutejack

Do you mean running into them outside the context of sex?

In Singapore, I always assume that since the majority are not out to their families or work, they tend to be more mindful of being outed accidentally. You may picha their lobang so to speak. 

The only time I experienced that awkward behaviour was years ago, this guy was stand-offish to me and was sort of avoiding me through out at a party. Good thing I know his best friend, and found out later. Long story short, he didn’t douched properly before sex. Made a small mess, and was super embarrassed, and I reminded him of that embarrassment. Frankly, I didn’t thought of it at that moment, but he has lived with the “shame” for a long time. 

Love. 

7 hours ago, doncoin said:

In Singapore, I always assume that since the majority are not out to their families or work, they tend to be more mindful of being outed accidentally. You may picha their lobang so to speak. 

The only time I experienced that awkward behaviour was years ago, this guy was stand-offish to me and was sort of avoiding me through out at a party. Good thing I know his best friend, and found out later. Long story short, he didn’t douched properly before sex. Made a small mess, and was super embarrassed, and I reminded him of that embarrassment. Frankly, I didn’t thought of it at that moment, but he has lived with the “shame” for a long time. 

You reminded him of the mess he made! Hilarious!  :lol: 

7 hours ago, doncoin said:

Long story short, he didn’t douched properly before sex. Made a small mess, and was super embarrassed, and I reminded him of that embarrassment. 

Big mistake!!  It was like opening someone old wounds which he wanted to forget.  I will avoid you at all cost if I was that guy. 

12 hours ago, cutejack said:

I seriously wonder why most gays behaving awkwardly or strangely when they see the guy they had fun with?

Guilt, shame, insecurity syndrome, inferiority complex, lost of dignity, lack of confidence..etc??  

I will not behave awkward.  The majority of the time, we exchange smiles and engage in a quick conversation before the other person suggests that we should "do it again" sometime.   Even my ex-boyfriend, if we cross paths on the street, we ask how things are going in life.   Whether you are with a group of friends, family, or your boss, most gay people understand the simple protocol of not embarrassing each other in public after a mutually friendly sex behind closed doors. To strangers, we simply wave our hands at each other like some secret signal that other people could not comprehend.

People only experience awkward situations when they are rejected for a sexual relationship and that guy happens to be your brother's friend, classmate, campmate, coworker, etc.   You pray that the guy who rejected you will not embarass you by talking behind your back. 

10 hours ago, doncoin said:

If he's reading this, he will be reminded forever :)

19 hours ago, cutejack said:

I seriously wonder why most gays behaving awkwardly or strangely when they see the guy they had fun with? Seriously why? Not natural sex? If a str8 ppl say so,I'm ok. Why gays? U mean u r doing something which u r not suppose to do? Crimes or what? 

OK, let's get back to the topic.

It depends probably, how discreet you are at work or in private.

It may also boil down to the fact that some guys tend to say they are single but in real they are in a relationship.

Then, when meeting a former sex partner somewhere it might be just awkward or a guilt feeling having somehow betrayed the other guy by telling him he is single on the meet up.

For my part, I try to be friendly to everyone, but there are occasions where you are better advised to keep some distance.

I have been victim of stalkers before and you learn lessons afterwards, not that I promised anything to them, but one point is privacy. You meet one of the guys at a public event for example having a badge with your name on your shirt, then your privacy might be gone. There are dangers involved in such cases, when such private details are known to someone.

But the main point should be for guys to react in any awkward manner that he is in the closet and fears that something could leak. Let's say you're on something in public with a bunch of guys and then the other previous sex party would fear you tell on that guy for being gay or your previous sex act. In straight settings that might be difficult for him to handle.

Anyhow , nobody prevents you to go up to him and just have a short chat... that would reassure him that you keep the previous meet up private.

Just take the awkwardness away.

But meeting a guy, let's say walking to the MRT somewhere and the guy while you knew he saw you, turns his head and pretends he doesn't know you, that's a bit stupid. (Unless the fun was awkward; haha)

I don't just think this just happens in the gay world but also with straight guys...

If you mingle with straights you would now... "Oh damn, she is married to one of my former bosses... oh no..." etc etc...

Reminds me of a married man I had sex with. Ran into him at a shopping mall with his wife. We saw each other and he was avoiding me. Can tell that he was quite worry I will go over to him. Come on lah....we are adults. I won't be so stupid to go over.

There is a way to avoid all this trouble.   

Have your fun like 6,000 miles away from where you live, on the other side of the world,  like Houston is away from Singapore.  For you living in Singapore,  come to Houston where you can have fun...  with people like me.  :lol:

30 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

There is a way to avoid all this trouble.   

Have your fun like 6,000 miles away from where you live, on the other side of the world,  like Houston is away from Singapore.  For you living in Singapore,  come to Houston where you can have fun...  with people like me.  :lol:

If you pay for air fare, you might get some Singaporeans🤣

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Reminds me of a married man I had sex with. Ran into him at a shopping mall with his wife. We saw each other and he was avoiding me. Can tell that he was quite worry I will go over to him. Come on lah....we are adults. I won't be so stupid to go over.

Even if u approach him ,can be anyone like friends or colleagues. Why was he so scared? U r not an alien or a dinosaur for his wife to wonder why her hubby talking to one. Come on la. If a guy thinks fucking or sucking another guy is wrong, then control yr urge n DIY to release yr sexual urges. What crap! 

Actually we can't say whether it happens to straight people or not mah. I think they'd be awkward too if they suddenly see their ONS, especially if the ONS is friend with friend or sth like that. I don't think they'd happily come and say hi and talk about their sex 😅

18 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You should have walked over shaking your butt left and right with a hot swing and greeting him in a deep voice : "Darling, how are you today!"   🤣

11 hours ago, ERFAbangBear said:

there's usually some level of treachery involved if its "awkward". Not all hookups are smooth/without drama.

True. But it is not always related to adultery in any form.

Some people turn "desperate" when their options on the apps to find a suitable sex partner decline or fade away...

Then, they turn to someone they previously rejected, didn't respond or kept them "hanging in the line", someone not in their higher priorities or preference, while they hoped their dream match will surface on the app. But it didn't happen. Then they meet the lower priority/preference guy and...

Afterwards they regret or intend to get it done quickly. Are soon off and away...

Now, imagine he bumps on someone like that accidentally somewhere...

Drama can be of all sorts. Inability to get a hard on. The other sex partner rushing you tremendously and you feel he is in hurry (Mum returning from the late night shift/ His partner just landed back to Singapore at the airport...)

Often it can be also that the way to do fun doesn't match or anything else.

But all doesn't mean that you react to someone you surprisingly bump on again, trying to hide yourself or give some unfriendly looks... and avoid the person.

If you have some character and some self esteem, then you rather tell the other shortly after the fun... Problem resolved.

both can move on.

Edited by singalion

8 hours ago, cutejack said:

Come on la. If a guy thinks fucking or sucking another guy is wrong, then control yr urge n DIY to release yr sexual urges. What crap! 

Same like a guy I bj in e public pool toilet. I dunno if he is gay or he is juz curious letting a guy bj him? He was totally at a different character when I bump into him at e mall. He acted he din saw me n quickly turned away fr me. But he was so wild when mouth fxxking me in e cubicle. :doh: strange human behaviour!

26 minutes ago, singalion said:

True. But it is not always related to adultery in any form.

Some people turn "desperate" when their options on the apps to find a suitable sex partner decline or fade away...

Then, they turn to someone they previously rejected, didn't respond or kept them "hanging in the line", someone not in their higher priorities or preference, while they hoped their dream match will surface on the app. But it didn't happen. Then they meet the lower priority/preference guy and...

Afterwards they regret or intend to get it done quickly. Are soon off and away...

Now, imagine you bump on someone like that...

Drama can be of all sorts. Inability to get a hard on. The other sex partner rushing you tremendously and you feel he is in hurry (Mum returning from the late night shift/ His partner just landed back to Singapore at the airport...)

Often it can be also that the way to do fun doesn't match or anything else.

But all doesn't mean that you react to someone you surprisingly bump on again, trying to hide yourself or give some unfriendly looks... and avoid the person.

If you have some character and some self esteem, then you rather tell the other shortly after the fun... Problem resolved.

both can move on.

It's not that deep. I'm talking about when someone is straight up rude/disrespectful/selfish/catfishing. That kinda drama where you clearly don't wanna see this person ever again and that is why it gets awkward in person. 

I think it's better to learn to put yourself in the other person's shoe before putting expectations on how he should behave.

Isn't it funny to assume that just because you suck someone's cock before there should be some camaraderie between both of you? Or because you have had sex together the friendship formed naturally?

To many people an NSA encounter or ONS is just that, nothing more. To expect them to warmly acknowledge your presence in public is wishful thinking on your part. The more you pretend you have never met before, the more you put them at ease. Who knows they may suddenly realize that their dark secret is safely kept with you and decide to continue their secret affairs with you.

1 hour ago, ERFAbangBear said:

It's not that deep. I'm talking about when someone is straight up rude/disrespectful/selfish/catfishing. That kinda drama where you clearly don't wanna see this person ever again and that is why it gets awkward in person. 

But then why you entertain any such person from the start?

Didn't the warning signs blink as yellow to striking red as possible?

You're not obligated to meet such a person in the first place, let go and save yourself of the trouble.

Just see me earlier post on that and meeting because you start getting "desperate" to meet, because you're too horny or didn't have fun for some time...

But probably it is better to skip any such "straight up rude/disrespectful/selfish/catfishing"... or look for someone kinder.

Probably you don't miss anything letting such a guy go...

And catfishers... mostly their looks would be just 20 % of the hot guys they put up or send you... in front of your door... if their looks are so far off, then just send them away:

The times it happened my response is "Sorry, I didn't order anything, wrong door..." and close the door.

Never entertain catfishers...

Guest guilty af

so I fucked my friend's mouth in the home he shares with his long-term partner and shot my load all over his face. it was hot and we both had a good time. Im not sure if the partner knows but I'd feel so awkward now if I see them either of them outside or at gatherings.

he would sometimes ask me to come over again but idk... awkward leh

9 hours ago, Guest guilty af said:

so I fucked my friend's mouth in the home he shares with his long-term partner and shot my load all over his face. it was hot and we both had a good time. Im not sure if the partner knows but I'd feel so awkward now if I see them either of them outside or at gatherings.

This type of stuff happens way more often than many realize

It depends on the experience you had with the person; not just sex but in general; i.e. done it with several at the gym sauna/steam and we still acknowledged each other cordially whenever we see each other at the gym subsequently. 

Whereas I have had a weird/awkward f2f coffee sesh with one and subsequently I decided to make a detour next time I saw him.

Edited by Xos

On 11/12/2023 at 2:53 PM, Guest guilty af said:

Give us his number if u feel awkward then. Lol

Kidding ya.

I once raw fucked my ex colleague 

i knew him from Fridae and he managed to locate my office cubicle once we came to know we worked in the same company.

he tried seducing me several times but didn’t tell me that he was married. Few years later I met him in fort road carpark one late night and he told me that his wife was on biz trip.

that ended up in a HOT session. He got my cum jabs twice and he moaned like a cat in mating. 

then a few months later I was with my female partner and he was with his family (wife and son). We were in a same concert and sitting near in same row. He winked at me and my heart was in my throat.

Edited by Malabird

On 11/14/2023 at 11:32 PM, Malabird said:

I once raw fucked my ex colleague 

i knew him from Fridae and he managed to locate my office cubicle once we came to know we worked for same company.

he tried seduced me several times but didn’t tell me that he was married . I met him in fort road one late night and he told me that his wife was on biz trip.

that ended up the HOT session.

then a few months later I was with my female partner and he was with his family (wife and son). We were in a same concert and sitting near in sane row. He winked and my heart was in my throat.

Should have make use of the concert theater toilet. He is still dare n sportingly winked. Nice guy he is.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lim

I had sex with 2 married men before. I had bump into them with their wife and kids. I automatically avoid upon seeing. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.