Male HQ

What will you do lf you found this toilet

20 hours ago, shiwalov said:

Screenshot_2024-01-11-07-28-49-28_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Imagine while one is shitting, he can talk to the next few guys shitting next to him. 
If runs out of toilet paper, they can pass to each other easily.

Gays don't need to put their heads on the floor to peek who is inside the stall.

Maybe they don't have budget and can only build door or they had asked a contractor who have no design experience to just build the toilet.
dueling-poops-59a4259f68e1a200134ae5a8.j

door-toilet-59a42032d963ac001184e365.png

12 hours ago, doncoin said:

Besides the doors, I just noticed that there are no dividers between each stall. 😀

Same here, I just noticed there were no dividers between the stalls.  I suppose it makes it easier for them to pass the toilet paper.  After all, there are no dividers to enable then mounting of a toilet paper dispenser of each toilet bowl user.

17 hours ago, yhtang said:

Same here, I just noticed there were no dividers between the stalls.  I suppose it makes it easier for them to pass the toilet paper.  After all, there are no dividers to enable then mounting of a toilet paper dispenser of each toilet bowl user.

I think pooping is a very private moment, something drilled into me once I was off diapers. I will not be comfortable having this moment turning into some kumbaya event, where we pass around the toilet paper and chitchat.  

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

10 hours ago, doncoin said:

I think pooping is a very private moment, something drilled into me once I am off diapers. I will not be comfortable having this moment turning into some kumbaya event, where we pass around the toilet paper and chitchat.  

I have not participated in group poo activities a la ancient Romans, and I do not have a particular inclination to do so.  

Would I use that toilet with other people sitting on the "thrones"? 

When desperate enough, I would.  When a man has to go, a man has to go.  I cannot keep it in for too long.  My anal sphincter muscles are not that strong.  I am not sure that muscular trait makes me a good fuck or not, but that's a topic for discussion in another time, another place. 😁

On 1/12/2024 at 9:54 AM, doncoin said:

I think pooping is a very private moment, something drilled into me once I was off diapers. I will not be comfortable having this moment turning into some kumbaya event, where we pass around the toilet paper and chitchat.  

I would also not be comfortable.  But lack of comfort is not the end of the world.  I remember being uncomfortable riding the Singapore MRT during rush hours,  but this was a better choice than walking instead.  If I would be forced to poop together with other people, I would do it without thinking twice and while thinking of something else.

After all,  we don't need to be pooping 24 hours a day...  I hope.  :lol:

Guest Bang uncle
On 1/11/2024 at 4:24 PM, singalion said:

Should be in the PRC.

You are lucky it has some separations. I've seen public toilets in the countryside in China that didn't have any separators at all, just the toilet bowls on the floors... haha

Haha,you people r really too prudish.

Around 2010, there were still such toilets in Beijing but mostly inside those old hutongs where only the local gays would go.

Yes there's some shit and smell but those there were very blatantly looking for sex.

Nobody's really there to shit but given the legitimacy to be naked, most were half naked.

The action was at the side walls away from the shit holes.

I saw a handsome 東北 uncle being manhandled by a meaty bear. Everybody just watched like it's the most natural happening there. The bear didn't fuck the uncle but turned him around and finger fucked him to let everybody look into his pinkish wet hole. I was surprised it's still looked pinkish at his age.

Anyway, it seemed like finger fuck is the norm here. I myself was fingered while watching people walking in and out.

Then the guy pulled my hand wanting me to go out for private sex. But I was more interested in those blatant cruising in this toilet. I'm waiting to see how the finger fucking of the handsome uncle turned out. I also managed to finger his ass,oh boy it was so warm in the autumn chill and so wet..

Well, finally he pulled up his trousers and left but the bear quickly followed behind. Someone remarked that they'll be going somewhere for the big sex.

Everybody left suddenly when someone entered who apparently was there to shit.

On 1/11/2024 at 7:34 AM, shiwalov said:

Screenshot_2024-01-11-07-28-49-28_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

In Chengdu, I have also encountered these half-doors toilets. Only difference is, the doors are ground up to half, meaning, anyone outside who walks pass the cubicle can see the face & body of of the person inside, which I think is worse than this picture. Don’t understand why bother to build doors when everything can be seen

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Homosexual is illegal in China. Therefore such toilet doors were to prevent "illegal activities" in the toilets.

According to wikipedia, "For most of the 20th century homosexuality in China had been legal, except for a period between 1979 and 1997 where male anal sex was punishable as "hooliganism" I understand homosexuality was decriminalised in China in 1997.

Homosexuality is probably discouraged in an oblique manner, e.g. its mention being censored in TV programs etc. 

If these toilet doors were designed to prevent illegal activities in the toilets, I would say that it works to the extent that the activities could not take place in that toilet openly.  However, the design would certainly enable other toilet users with gay designs to check out each other, then adjourn somewhere to do the deed.

14 hours ago, robin said:

In Chengdu, I have also encountered these half-doors toilets. Only difference is, the doors are ground up to half, meaning, anyone outside who walks pass the cubicle can see the face & body of of the person inside, which I think is worse than this picture. Don’t understand why bother to build doors when everything can be seen

Hm, probably the design was supposed to be modern and aligned to Western Design.

They copy villages from Switzerland in China also.

But as we all know or learnt the hard way.... the copies don't always match the original.... 🤣

Edited by singalion

Guest Guest
On 1/14/2024 at 11:12 PM, robin said:

Don’t understand why bother to build doors when everything can be seen

Simple. 

The design was correct. Just that the doors were installed upside down. That's why the gaps at the ceiling is so narrow while the gaps at the floor is so huge. The partitions might even be there as well, just that it might be hidden due to the camera angle. 

See? That's why you need intelligent Guests like me here on this forum, instead of all those angmoh fake smart Alex. 

On 1/12/2024 at 4:29 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Imagine while one is shitting, he can talk to the next few guys shitting next to him. 
If runs out of toilet paper, they can pass to each other easily.

Gays don't need to put their heads on the floor to peek who is inside the stall.

Maybe they don't have budget and can only build door or they had asked a contractor who have no design experience to just build the toilet.
dueling-poops-59a4259f68e1a200134ae5a8.j

door-toilet-59a42032d963ac001184e365.png

No need to imagine.  Experienced it multiple times. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.